Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898218 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #6900 on: December 19, 2019, 10:16:10 PM »
I mean you really can’t change your sex though, pretty sure bottom surgery doesn’t give you a fully functioning uterus, set of ovaries, female skeletal structure, etc.
I think somebody needs to spend more time reading trans Twitter before they spread TERF lies :wag

benjipwns

« Reply #6901 on: December 19, 2019, 10:18:53 PM »
Ricky Gervais got cancelled again a couple weeks ago because he said JESSICA YA-NIV DO NOT CENSOR ME BIRE MODS THIS IS NOT CANADA and others transwomen don't need to go to a gynecologist and the replies were full of "I HAVE A VAGINA, I HAD THE SURGERY YEARS AGO, RICKY"

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #6902 on: December 19, 2019, 10:22:53 PM »
I mean you really can’t change your sex though, pretty sure bottom surgery doesn’t give you a fully functioning uterus, set of ovaries, female skeletal structure, etc.

skipped past that, onto feminine dicks now

benjipwns

« Reply #6903 on: December 19, 2019, 10:23:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/next-gen-ps5-and-next-xbox-speculation-launch-thread-ot8-the-dark-tower-see-staff-post.159131/post-27542264
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the potential capabilities and features of next generation consoles. While rumors can be part of this discussion, it has been increasingly difficult to separate rumors from confirmed fact.

To help clearly separate fact from rumor, please note the following:

1. Official detailed specs have not been released, certainly not enough to conclude which console will be "more powerful" than the other. Claiming as a fact that your favorite console is the strongest will be treated as thread derailment. Rumors should be treated as such until we get official word.

2. As always check your sources before posting any rumors. Do not cite banned sources or information from banned sites. You are responsible for what you post.

3. If you have sources or leaks of your own that you would like to share, please reach out to staff first to verify your information. If you do not verify your information with staff before posting you will be banned.
why would anyone do #3?

how can anyone do #2 when there's no list?

benjipwns

« Reply #6904 on: December 19, 2019, 10:27:51 PM »
another dual ban, whatever happened to that other guy who was twice-banbed:
User banned (duration pending): defending sexualised imagery of minors over a series of posts

I don't know if you know this but grown women can be skinny. She is not designed to look like a child. That is not a drawing of a child.
User banned (duration pending): defending sexualised imagery of minors over a series of posts

Still not a drawing of a child.

Here's a cut character from CCC meant to be part of the same group as Meltryllis who was meant to look like a child. What a surprise she is very obviously a child.

For crying out loud not every skinny anime girl is meant to be a literal child. Criticize FGO for things it's actually doing instead of imagined things.

benjipwns

« Reply #6905 on: December 19, 2019, 10:28:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-rise-of-skywalker-review-thread-the-sheev-saga-comes-to-a-close-no-spoilers-rottenwatch-58-8-away-from-order-66-see-staff-post.160025/post-27513220
User Banned (5 days): Inflammatory commentary
Am I allowed to just not like Tran and the sequences she was associated with?
No, you racist fuck.

benjipwns

« Reply #6906 on: December 19, 2019, 10:34:54 PM »
clicked onto the last page of that thread :doge
Honestly... I feel crazy because it does not feel like a movie that should have a RT% lower than 75-80%. Then again, I guess that % doesn't actually mean shit.
Exactly. I don't believe oversimplified scores like the tomatometer are worth much at all.
I think people also forget the ratio a film like this gets in reviews. It has 200+ reviews vs like 60+ on Bombshell perse. None of this shit is science.
Had the same thought. After this and The Morning Show, I'm done with bothering with reviews.
So when is the “its like poetry it rhymes” meme going to die. Plinklett and RLM really change the course of how some of the fan base see Star Wars, or film making in general.
What's the score now? The main pages says 59% but the sidebar says 57%. Which is more accurate?

the RT% is literally a % of who thinks it is worth seeing or not, that's why it only has TWO values "fresh" or "rotten" not a score, it's never been a score, how

edit: they once actually checked the reviews so where somebody gives a movie a 3.5/5 but says "wait for it on DVD/streaming" it's listed as "rotten" because the answer to "should you go see it or not?" is "no"
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 10:40:06 PM by benjipwns »

« Reply #6907 on: December 19, 2019, 10:43:53 PM »
Joker actually sealed for me the fact that professional reviews are a hive mind who pile on top of each other trying to get a quote people laugh at or be amazed at. It’s also pretty clear that professional critics have groups where one leads and the others follow and when a critic is mocked for a bad review the others join in giving their opinion drowning out the criticism on twitter creating a 1 bad opinion vs 20 critics illusion

I have found places like letterboxd and verified audience reviews as a more accurate number

zepblackstar

« Reply #6908 on: December 19, 2019, 10:50:43 PM »
Star Wars is cancelled.
Harry Potter is cancelled.

HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS NOW?

Marvel, duh  :derp

Thanos was right

benjipwns

« Reply #6909 on: December 19, 2019, 10:54:44 PM »
RT's original intent was, unlike the old days where you open up the newspaper and there's all the listings and also the local reviewer who says whether he liked shit or not, you go on the internet to check movie listings/times and most people aren't going to bother to read the reviews they just want to know what ones to see. But the two are no longer connected on sites. So they'd give everything a rating based on the reviewers so you can go "I'm thinking about these three, what's the order they liked it" and go see that without much effort and if it sold out you know the next one on your list.

That's why On Cinema At The Cinema is a refreshing and helpful and informative and trustworthy format.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #6910 on: December 20, 2019, 12:01:18 AM »
Quote from: Crossing Eden
Because we live in an era where people have been convinced that cynical as the default reaction is an insightful personality. Where a notable amount of people make a living by doing nothing other than constantly being negative about media and many people, who are highkey just unhappy with themselves and project that misery onto other things, lap that sort of shit up.

Fish<

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6911 on: December 20, 2019, 12:28:50 AM »
Because we live in an era where people have been convinced that cynical as the default reaction is an insightful personality. Where a notable amount of people make a living by doing nothing other than constantly being negative about media and many people, who are highkey just unhappy with themselves and project that misery onto other things, lap that sort of shit up.

Drainage

« Reply #6912 on: December 20, 2019, 01:16:21 AM »

skipped past that, onto feminine dicks now

Did Rowling basically confirm Hermoine having a girldick is a no-go?  :-\

benita

« Reply #6913 on: December 20, 2019, 01:24:36 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/who-do-you-feel-was-miscast-in-a-movie-you-love.160412/

InB4 Sofia Coppola.

Oh wait, it's era so the first 5 replies are all vidja games, comics, or Harry Potter.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6914 on: December 20, 2019, 01:57:01 AM »
WTF happened to this forum?

I post attractive girls in pokemon outfits and get ZERO likes?

You're all so fucking gay. Gay millennials.
Make The Bore Super Gay Again

Mission accomplished :salute :supergay

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #6915 on: December 20, 2019, 02:24:19 AM »
RT's original intent was, unlike the old days where you open up the newspaper and there's all the listings and also the local reviewer who says whether he liked shit or not, you go on the internet to check movie listings/times and most people aren't going to bother to read the reviews they just want to know what ones to see. But the two are no longer connected on sites. So they'd give everything a rating based on the reviewers so you can go "I'm thinking about these three, what's the order they liked it" and go see that without much effort and if it sold out you know the next one on your list.

That's why On Cinema At The Cinema is a refreshing and helpful and informative and trustworthy format.

I give this comment 5 bags of popcorn and a giant sippy cup of refreshing pepsi cola(C)*

* the choice of a new generation

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6918 on: December 20, 2019, 05:22:33 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/has-this-always-been-a-thing-foreigners-worshiping-trump-on-social-media.160389/

???
The majority of the population of most European states not named Germany (or France) always support the Presidents of our allies.

Our politicians may not appreciate the billions and billions and billions spend by the US on NATO each year,
but the closer you live to the border of the former Soviet Union or Germany the more you appreciate the Americans for both D-Day and yeeting the commies.

For the Dutch there's also the part of getting along well with the American and the British and being suckers for American pop culture.
Even though our politicians have tried to diminish this over the years, either trying to make us more nationalist (Dutch dubs instead of subs being the norm for cartoons now for example)
or more 'European' with things like a European Content Quota for Streaming Services such as Netflix and Amazon.
We always revert back to the entertainment we import from the US and UK. Likewise, we export our pop culture to the UK/US too with EDM being the most notable example.

It's kinda funny how stuff like a Disney+ beta or Alexa voice control is available here (even when there's not even a real Amazon presence) and only later introduced for Germany, France etc. .

Poland is surprisingly following the same direction as the Dutch. Betrayed by both the Russians and Germans in the past they seek out the US instead.
Having the biggest and most anticipated video game production is something very big for Poland considering only 30 years ago it was a closed communist society.
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #6919 on: December 20, 2019, 06:34:45 AM »
"Woman who would have died if not for welfare programs becomes rich, becomes Tory trash

Shame people look up to her"

Apparently JK Rowling who donated £1 million to Labor is Tory trash.

Tiops

« Reply #6920 on: December 20, 2019, 06:59:07 AM »
"Woman who would have died if not for welfare programs becomes rich, becomes Tory trash

Shame people look up to her"

Apparently JK Rowling who donated £1 million to Labor is Tory trash.

You can only have the allowed opinions to be a liberal savior. If you deviate from that you're objectively a fascist, even if you agree with every other subject.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #6921 on: December 20, 2019, 08:52:37 AM »

From the person that is a prolific poster in a 400 page thread dedicated to criticizing any and all female game characters that dare to show a bit of ankle or BAH GAWD~! an inch of cleavage.

:betty

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #6922 on: December 20, 2019, 09:43:32 AM »
this should be fun...

James Cameron Dings ‘Avengers’ Box Office, Expects ‘Avatar’ to Reclaim Record

https://www.resetera.com/threads/james-cameron-dings-%E2%80%98avengers%E2%80%99-box-office-expects-%E2%80%98avatar%E2%80%99-to-reclaim-record.160352/unread

Who cares either way Disney win

:salute

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #6923 on: December 20, 2019, 10:16:53 AM »
Suicide thread of the day:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-owe-era-a-goodbye.160367/

And no, i'm not touching video games or movies until I have a job. Hobbies are for winners.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #6924 on: December 20, 2019, 10:42:16 AM »
in any political thread:

"human beings are disgusting, everything is at its absolute worst and if a meteor comes and wipes us off the face of the earth then nothing of value will have been lost"

in any suicide thread:

"don't go, you are amazing and think of everything wonderful you have to live for"

« Reply #6925 on: December 20, 2019, 10:56:15 AM »
Looks like TROS audience reviews are being brigaded by leftist nuts this time because JJ threw SJW icon Rian Johnson movie under the bus, reduced Tran’s role to being irrelevant and moving the story back towards the heroes

The verified audience reviews with 8000 reviews is 86. The non verified 24,000 reviews are 76 which means if you take out the verified reviews the non verified score is 67

« Reply #6926 on: December 20, 2019, 10:59:11 AM »
Looks like TROS audience reviews are being brigaded by leftist nuts this time because JJ threw SJW icon Rian Johnson movie under the bus, reduced Tran’s role to being irrelevant and moving the story back towards the heroes

The verified audience reviews with 8000 reviews is 86. The non verified 24,000 reviews are 76 which means if you take out the verified reviews the non verified score is 67

Thanks for this important update. You are doing excellent work.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #6927 on: December 20, 2019, 11:00:12 AM »
in any political thread:

"human beings are disgusting, everything is at its absolute worst and if a meteor comes and wipes us off the face of the earth then nothing of value will have been lost"

in any suicide thread:

"don't go, you are amazing and think of everything wonderful you have to live for"

platitude
/ˈplatɪtjuːd/
noun
noun: platitude; plural noun: platitudes

a remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful.

Tasty

« Reply #6928 on: December 20, 2019, 11:21:08 AM »
Not the typical forum of discussion but I had to laugh: https://forum.evageeks.org/thread/19989/My-review-of-30-spoiler-warning/

Dude hated Eva 3.0 so much he came back 7 years later just to shit on it some more, and no one cares. :lol

Hermit

« Reply #6929 on: December 20, 2019, 11:39:38 AM »

And no, i'm not touching video games or movies until I have a job. Hobbies are for winners.
"Last online 1 minute ago"

wow I'm shocked

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6930 on: December 20, 2019, 11:50:11 AM »

Hobbies are for winners.
I have not had a win in ages.
i'm taking a fork to an electrical socket.
You'd sooner see Trump act with dignity before something legitimately positive happens to my life
:trumps
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #6931 on: December 20, 2019, 12:00:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-beginning-to-look-a-bit-like-were-all-gonna-fucking-die.160418/
How the fuck am I meant to stay calm during this, huh?
The horrid existential dread from this whole thing pins me down.
I can't deal with it, frankly.

Why the fuck am I working and earning money like it's gonna mean shit all in a decade or 2.

I should be moving to the coldest place it's financially possible for me to do so and start doomsday prepping.
Probably not even feasible. How you gonna buy a lifetime of food and not have it expire? How you gonna afford it?
And how will I protect it from bandits?

I really don't wanna die.

Climate change is a real and pressing concern, but we feel that the framing of the thread may be overly alarmist and will not lead to productive discussion, so the thread is locked.

benjipwns

« Reply #6932 on: December 20, 2019, 12:02:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/next-gen-ps5-and-next-xbox-speculation-launch-thread-ot8-the-dark-tower-see-staff-post.159131/post-27562708
User Banned (2 weeks): threatening another member

So basically Klee has the final specs but dribble feeds or waits to confirm if another source says it first. Well guys. Time for some ninja stuff to happen. I’ll signal the horn.
:doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6933 on: December 20, 2019, 12:05:53 PM »
🤴

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #6934 on: December 20, 2019, 12:06:23 PM »

Not to jump on the guy, because I hope he gets help and such. More than ERA would with its empty bullshit, when it’s not harassing  people towards suicide, but...

I'm the common denominator in all the deficiencies of my life.

It’s your life. Anything directly about your life will have you as the common denominator. Guess what, all the good things in your life, you’re the common denominator there too.

benjipwns

« Reply #6935 on: December 20, 2019, 12:11:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-ad-reporting-thread.60928/post-27538205
Does this ad company pay you guys 10x more then the next best alternative or something? What is it exactly that keeps you with them? Can anyone with more experience with web advertising explain that process a bit? I would think someone in charge of a website could just... change ad providers, but either I'm wrong and that's not the case, or I'm right and they're holding out for some reason?

Is it because of an iron-clad contract that can't be voided without legal recourse? Or do they mail gold bars and Resetera just don't want to lose that sweet sweet cash?
please understand

Tasty

« Reply #6936 on: December 20, 2019, 12:18:50 PM »

Not to jump on the guy, because I hope he gets help and such. More than ERA would with its empty bullshit, when it’s not harassing  people towards suicide, but...

I'm the common denominator in all the deficiencies of my life.

(Image removed from quote.)

It’s your life. Anything directly about your life will have you as the common denominator. Guess what, all the good things in your life, you’re the common denominator there too.

Macro made me burst out loud, never seen it before :lol

Tasty

« Reply #6937 on: December 20, 2019, 12:19:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-ad-reporting-thread.60928/post-27538205
Does this ad company pay you guys 10x more then the next best alternative or something? What is it exactly that keeps you with them? Can anyone with more experience with web advertising explain that process a bit? I would think someone in charge of a website could just... change ad providers, but either I'm wrong and that's not the case, or I'm right and they're holding out for some reason?

Is it because of an iron-clad contract that can't be voided without legal recourse? Or do they mail gold bars and Resetera just don't want to lose that sweet sweet cash?
please understand

Converting RE to a municipal structure may be the only way to resolve this injustice.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Tasty

« Reply #6939 on: December 20, 2019, 12:22:14 PM »
Gaming industry is about 10 years behind tech on that "consolidation trend."

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6940 on: December 20, 2019, 12:27:40 PM »
@BenjiSales

BREAKING new video games are in development for new consoles. As next gen comes into view you will see many more next generation games.
These are now CONFIRMED very exciting times for gamers.
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #6941 on: December 20, 2019, 12:47:38 PM »
:rofl

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6943 on: December 20, 2019, 01:41:31 PM »

Thanks for this important update. You are doing excellent work.
the things you choose to reply to with your quarterly bore post  :lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6944 on: December 20, 2019, 02:11:50 PM »
resetti poster comes up with list of people not worth listening to about star wars

I think I can pretty much write off the opinions of people who "hate" any movie in the series, says any are "abysmal", "trash", "garbage", "lol", "boring", "I was falling asleep", "trainwreck", "a mess", hates the prequels, hates the ST, hated TLJ, says JJ or Lucas are "hacks", "untalented", "Star Wars was never good", "I like the memes", "I laughed at ______" or whatever hyperbolic negative fan wank I've heard since Episode 1.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-rise-of-skywalker-review-thread-the-sheev-saga-comes-to-a-close-no-spoilers-rottenwatch-58-8-away-from-order-66-see-staff-post.160025/post-27585822

:neogaf

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #6945 on: December 20, 2019, 02:29:58 PM »
resetti poster comes up with list of people not worth listening to about star wars

I think I can pretty much write off the opinions of people who "hate" any movie in the series, says any are "abysmal", "trash", "garbage", "lol", "boring", "I was falling asleep", "trainwreck", "a mess", hates the prequels, hates the ST, hated TLJ, says JJ or Lucas are "hacks", "untalented", "Star Wars was never good", "I like the memes", "I laughed at ______" or whatever hyperbolic negative fan wank I've heard since Episode 1.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-rise-of-skywalker-review-thread-the-sheev-saga-comes-to-a-close-no-spoilers-rottenwatch-58-8-away-from-order-66-see-staff-post.160025/post-27585822

:neogaf

carlosrox said:
Those hyperbolic descriptors exhausted your vocabulary?

Trash? Garbage? Trainwreck?
"Boring" and "a mess" are hyperbolic descriptors according to you?

If you just don't want to read any criticism then find an echo chamber or put everyone on ignore and make your own. Nobody needs you tone policing over Star Wars movies.

Anyways, movie was trash. A total garbage trainwreck.

:dead

Hermit

« Reply #6946 on: December 20, 2019, 02:36:56 PM »
Grown men spend hours arguing about a sci-fi fantasy movie made for children

Best fanbase

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #6947 on: December 20, 2019, 02:44:12 PM »
Every time I glance at era the front page revolves entirely around Star Wars, Disney, and crying over a variety of things. It's amazing seeing grown men whose conversation does not expand beyond children's movies, discussing/gloating over the success of Disney, and hand wringing over someone disagreeing with them.

Imagine making a top ten film list of the year and it's all blockbusters. Imagine never seeing a Scorsese film until he shat on your second childhood taste.

couldn't be me  :neogaf

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6949 on: December 20, 2019, 03:12:37 PM »
another star wars thread?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6950 on: December 20, 2019, 03:14:42 PM »
what the shit happened? I just wasted half a roll of TP in disbelief, this shit defies logic and human anatomy. All of my experience had led me to believe that I was in for a messy cleanup and I just can’t process how this could have even occurred.
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #6952 on: December 20, 2019, 03:51:04 PM »
Is Cheebs mad about the reviews lol? I haven't even looked at the threads much. I did see some TLJ fans kinda celebrating all this, but I don't know if that's a trend or just a couple people.

Tasty

« Reply #6953 on: December 20, 2019, 04:16:14 PM »
Is Cheebs mad about the reviews lol? I haven't even looked at the threads much. I did see some TLJ fans kinda celebrating all this, but I don't know if that's a trend or just a couple people.

Only post he made was in the box office thread going "oh looks like it'll still make money, nice!" :lol

:dead "Someone saw it!"

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #6954 on: December 20, 2019, 04:30:46 PM »
Every time I glance at era the front page revolves entirely around Star Wars, Disney, and crying over a variety of things. It's amazing seeing grown men whose conversation does not expand beyond children's movies, discussing/gloating over the success of Disney, and hand wringing over someone disagreeing with them.

Imagine making a top ten film list of the year and it's all blockbusters. Imagine never seeing a Scorsese film until he shat on your second childhood taste.

couldn't be me  :neogaf

PD!!!!!!!

BABY!!!!!!! :rejoice

I'mma going to PM you in a minute, you better get back to me.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #6955 on: December 20, 2019, 04:33:01 PM »
Star Wars nerd friend of mine saw it and loved it. Said it was like JJ Abrams just decided to continue the story from his first movie and include as little from the last jedi as possible.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #6956 on: December 20, 2019, 05:08:52 PM »
Not the typical forum of discussion but I had to laugh: https://forum.evageeks.org/thread/19989/My-review-of-30-spoiler-warning/

Dude hated Eva 3.0 so much he came back 7 years later just to shit on it some more, and no one cares. :lol

tldr;
These are only the most pressing objections that I can remember, as I have no intention of watching it again. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk, I look forward to your comments.

i think this can be used for most of RE media.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #6957 on: December 20, 2019, 05:20:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-beginning-to-look-a-bit-like-were-all-gonna-fucking-die.160418/
How the fuck am I meant to stay calm during this, huh?
The horrid existential dread from this whole thing pins me down.
I can't deal with it, frankly.

Why the fuck am I working and earning money like it's gonna mean shit all in a decade or 2.

I should be moving to the coldest place it's financially possible for me to do so and start doomsday prepping.
Probably not even feasible. How you gonna buy a lifetime of food and not have it expire? How you gonna afford it?

I really don't wanna die.

Climate change is a real and pressing concern, but we feel that the framing of the thread may be overly alarmist and will not lead to productive discussion, so the thread is locked.
I mean, things are pretty shit on the east coast of Australia right now with all the bushfires, but it's certainly not fucking Mad Max time.
Spud

Tasty

« Reply #6958 on: December 20, 2019, 05:32:17 PM »

tldr;
These are only the most pressing objections that I can remember, as I have no intention of watching it again. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk, I look forward to your comments.

i think this can be used for most of RE media.

I love that the penultimate paragraph is this dense screed which of course ends with the ultimate put-down:

Ritsuko's haircut is terrible.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #6959 on: December 20, 2019, 06:00:33 PM »
More like shitsuko, praise Misato  8)