Author Topic: FoC's Ron Paul Shitheap: Patel Melts the Internets starting on pg. 24  (Read 440305 times)

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
Re: Official FoC Ron Paul shitheap depository (expires 2/15/08)
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2007, 09:55:45 PM »
I am reasonable enough  that if it stops Rudy then I'll do it.
hib

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2007, 12:12:52 AM »
omg someone hacked wikipedia

i can't believe it. this has never happened before.
AMC

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2007, 12:15:33 AM »
Ron Paul's supporters are, if nothing else, brilliant.
PS4

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2007, 09:03:33 AM »
http://liberty-central.blogspot.com/2007/10/just-how-many-taxes-does-government.html

Just how many taxes does the Government collect
Some have asked,..."How would government run without the income tax?"
We'll for starters we need to cut spending by at least a third, but income taxes don't really pay for any services, just interest on national debt. My question is who gets the interest?

(From Aaron Russo's documentary film "America: Freedom to Fascism")

A Partial List Of Taxes Americans Are Forced To Pay:

Accounts Receivable Tax
Automobile Registration Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (Indirect Taxes)
Dog License Tax
Estate Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (42 Cents Per Gallon)
Hunting License Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges (Tax On Top Of Tax)
IRS Penalties (Tax On Top Of Tax)
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Parking Meters
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Non-Recurring Charges Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Traffic Fines
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

I am forced to pay the Cigarette Tax? Because I don't have to pay for that and never will.
hib

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2007, 11:39:22 AM »
[youtube=425,350]LAzKDBv5QkI[/youtube]

Remember, Remember the 5th of November
http://thisnovember5th.com/

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »
I am forced to pay the Cigarette Tax? Because I don't have to pay for that and never will.

If you smoked you would. Also, I listed like 50 taxes and you found 1 that you didnt have to pay.  :lol :lol

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2007, 03:02:48 PM »
I'll never pay the hunting tax either.
hib

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2007, 03:32:10 PM »
How about you stop paying taxes and when you you want to do something like use a road we don't let you.
that didnt make any sense.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2007, 04:53:21 PM »
Alot of the taxes you listed pay for roads, amongst other things you use daily.

I dont have a problem paying for taxes if I use them, such as roads.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2007, 04:53:28 PM »
I also think that people who don't want to pay for the EPA should have to be followed around by workers for corporate polluters that spew chemicals into their faces at all times.  That way they don't get the benefit of clean air.  We could do the same thing with their water.

Also, we could move stupid uneducated people into their living rooms if they want to eliminate the Dept. of Education.
yar

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2007, 06:12:00 PM »
Also, we could move stupid uneducated people into their living rooms if they want to eliminate the Dept. of Education.

Tell me one thing that the department of education even does? Then tell me what they have done that actually is any good.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2007, 06:14:39 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/28/opinion/l28clinton.html?ex=1351224000&en=e5625021e0f23fac&ei=5124&partner=digg&exprod=digg

The American Freedom Agenda, an organization of conservatives founded last March 20 to restore checks and balances and protections against government abuses, requested all presidential aspirants, including Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, to sign an American Freedom Pledge.

They were asked to renounce the following powers if elected: torture; presidential signing statements; indefinite detentions of American citizens as enemy combatants; military commissions that combine judge, jury and prosecutor; spying on American citizens in contravention of federal statutes on the president’s say-so alone; kidnapping, imprisoning and torturing suspected terrorists abroad; executive privilege to shield the executive branch from Congressional oversight; prosecuting journalists under the Espionage Act for exposing national security abuses; listing organizations as terrorist groups based on secret evidence; suspending the writ of habeas corpus during the conflict with international terrorism; and invoking the state secrets privilege to deny victims of constitutional wrongdoing any judicial remedy. Senator Clinton has balked at signing the pledge, as have all other candidates except Representative Ron Paul.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2007, 06:19:19 PM »
well no shit only ron paul signed it, he has no chance.  if you sign that then it can be twisted in a lot of ways against you, especially that judge, jury, and prosecutor part.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2007, 06:21:14 PM »
well no shit only ron paul signed it, he has no chance.  if you sign that then it can be twisted in a lot of ways against you, especially that judge, jury, and prosecutor part.

Yea who needs that shit.

You're Arab right? You're gonna be the first to be denied rights if shit ever goes down and we don't change.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2007, 06:33:37 PM »
[youtube=425,350]MT4GjkeTjuo[/youtube]

Look at all the "internet nerds" listening to Ron Paul speak.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2007, 06:36:57 PM »

Tell me one thing that the department of education even does? Then tell me what they have done that actually is any good.

I love how you completely ignored the clean air and water part of that post.  Good show.
yar

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2007, 06:41:08 PM »
Ron Paul Rap!!!
[youtube=425,350]bCRc2ub8hU[/youtube]

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2007, 06:48:48 PM »
Fuck clean air and water.  I don't remember that being a problem when the constitution was written, so why should we care now.

Are you willing to sacrifice your liberties for the environment.
http://greenpieceblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/ron-pauls-environmental-q.html

Also,
"Private property owners have a much better record of taking care of the environment. If you look at the common ownership of the lands in the West, they're much more poorly treated than those that are privately owned. In a free-market system, nobody is permitted to pollute their neighbor's private property -- water, air, or land. It is very strict."
"Certainly, any time there's injury to another person, another person's land, or another person's environment, there's [legal] recourse with the government. "

"My favorite thing is riding bicycles, and at home my hobby is raising tomatoes. I live on the San Bernard River in Texas and I belong to an environmental group that works very, very hard to protect the natural aspects of that river."

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2007, 06:49:30 PM »
Why can't individuals and corporations just clean up after themselves without government interference?

(Image removed from quote.)

The government never does anything like that.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
:o

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2007, 06:53:09 PM »
Fuck clean air and water.  I don't remember that being a problem when the constitution was written, so why should we care now.

Are you willing to sacrifice your liberties for the environment.
http://greenpieceblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/ron-pauls-environmental-q.html

Yes, frankly.
乱学者

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2007, 06:54:50 PM »
Yes, frankly.

The be prepared to be sold lies to give up your freedom.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2007, 06:55:20 PM »
So am I.  I don't think the constitution is the holy document of FREEDOM.

Government! Save us from ourselves!!!!!!

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2007, 06:55:38 PM »
Yea who needs that shit.
You're Arab right? You're gonna be the first to be denied rights if shit ever goes down and we don't change.
why are you so stupid?  it is impossible for any realistic presidential candidate to sign that because it would mean A LOT of hassling.  constantly.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2007, 06:56:53 PM »
Yea who needs that shit.
why are you so stupid?  it is impossible for any realistic presidential candidate to sign that because it would mean A LOT of hassling.  constantly.

Why? How would anyone get hassled?

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2007, 06:57:58 PM »
One week in Shanghai was enough to convince me of the importance of governmental regulation regarding environmental issues.
乱学者

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »

Have you ever stooped to think about stupid really are?  Like look at those Ron Paul supporters for instance.

I never stooped sorry.

Anyway lets stick to the issues.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2007, 06:59:32 PM »
One week in Shanghai was enough to convince me of the importance of governmental regulation regarding environmental issues.
:lol :lol :lol
 :tbslol :tbslol :tbslol :tbslol :tbslol :tbslol :tbslol :tbslol

China has way way way more government control than we will ever have.

Jesus you have to be a joke character.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2007, 07:01:12 PM »
Who will save us from ourselves!!! Only the government can! Please protect me.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2007, 07:01:50 PM »
The difference between FoC and me is FoC believes that people are intelligent enough to govern themselves, while I believe that people are intelligent enough to support Ron Paul.
乱学者

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2007, 07:02:58 PM »
The difference between FoC and me is FoC believes that people are intelligent enough to govern themselves

This is the very basic principle of our government. This conversation can no longer go forward because you are in LaLa land.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2007, 07:03:51 PM »
China has almost zero governmental regulation regarding the environment.

And we all know how well their government regulation works.
spoiler (click to show/hide)

:o

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2007, 07:06:54 PM »
And we know how well the lack of it works as well!  (Also see above picture of burning river in Ohio. )

link please

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2007, 07:09:04 PM »
At the risk of actually appearing to engage FoC on some issues:

1) I am willing to cede personal freedoms to the government in exchange for improved quality of life. This is only on issues where the government can affect change that no individual or even organization is capable of performing. (environmental issues, health care issues, etc.)
2) I believe that people are basically selfish, short-sighted creatures and will always screw over their neighbor (and their children) for short-term personal gain. I also think that fucking over others in the name of "freedom" is amoral.
3) If it's 15 degrees hotter, the air is full of toxins, and I have cancer, personal freedoms won't do me much good.
4) Without government oversight, there is nothing to keep corporations from fucking over people in pursuit of the bottom line. Part of this is due to our fucked up treatment of corporations as individuals, but that's another story.
乱学者

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2007, 07:13:46 PM »
I also feel I should mention that my brother is partially deaf because he grew up in a town in Southern Arkansas with a dioxin incinerator that they assured us was "perfectly safe." Here's a twist ending that even a Ron Paul supporter should see coming from miles away: It wasn't, and birth defects and environmental illnesses in the town were through the roof. My brother had four sets of tubes in his ears by the time he was three years old. It took the intervention of the EPA (a governmental agency!) to finally shut the site down.

So excuse me if I don't exactly believe in the motherfucking free market, you...you...COLLEGE STUDENT.
乱学者

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2007, 07:15:29 PM »
At the risk of actually appearing to engage FoC on some issues:

1) I am willing to cede personal freedoms to the government in exchange for improved quality of life. This is only on issues where the government can affect change that no individual or even organization is capable of performing. (environmental issues, health care issues, etc.)

Who decides what the issues are? It's obvious that this does not work. Bush told us we needed to go to war in order to save our quality of life.

2) I believe that people are basically selfish, short-sighted creatures and will always screw over their neighbor (and their children) for short-term personal gain.
People are selfish short sighted yet the government isnt?  ???

I also think that fucking over others in the name of "freedom" is amoral.
Then what is the disagreement with Ron Paul. If you could sum up his views it would be "Live and let Live

3) If it's 15 degrees hotter, the air is full of toxins, and I have cancer, personal freedoms won't do me much good.
And all of our environmental issues will just disappear if we pass a law or two?

4) Without government oversight, there is nothing to keep corporations from fucking over people in pursuit of the bottom line. Part of this is due to our fucked up treatment of corporations as individuals, but that's another story.
You are right it is another story that I might even agree with you on. But What you are saying about corporations can be said 10 times over with the government.

I would rather give my fingerprints over to a corporation than the government any day. Why? Because you have legal recourse with corporations. Your options with government are substantially less.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2007, 07:17:28 PM »
I also think that fucking over others in the name of "freedom" is amoral.
Then what is the disagreement with Ron Paul. If you could sum up his views it would be "Live and let Live."

Whereas I would call it "Kill or be Killed." :P

What I meant to say is that "freedom" has no value when it is applied in an amoral fashion.
乱学者

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2007, 07:18:02 PM »
I also feel I should mention that my brother is partially deaf because he grew up in a town in Southern Arkansas with a dioxin incinerator that they assured us was "perfectly safe." Here's a twist ending that even a Ron Paul supporter should see coming from miles away: It wasn't, and birth defects and environmental illnesses in the town were through the roof. My brother had four sets of tubes in his ears by the time he was three years old. It took the intervention of the EPA (a governmental agency!) to finally shut the site down.
(Link Please)
It's a touching and yes this is tragic, but the government does have the right to intervene here. Your persons or property was damaged by someone else. I don't have a problem with this.

So excuse me if I don't exactly believe in the motherfucking free market, you...you...COLLEGE STUDENT.

Nice try, but I'm not in college.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2007, 07:20:14 PM »
http://0-www.cdc.gov.mill1.sjlibrary.org/niosh/hhe/reports/pdfs/1986-0519-1874.pdf

And if you're not in college, then how can you be stupid enough to buy Ron Paul's bullshit hook, line, and sinker?

You're a fucking cultist, you know.
乱学者

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2007, 07:27:22 PM »
http://0-www.cdc.gov.mill1.sjlibrary.org/niosh/hhe/reports/pdfs/1986-0519-1874.pdf

And if you're not in college, then how can you be stupid enough to buy Ron Paul's bullshit hook, line, and sinker?

You're a fucking cultist, you know.

How am I a a cultist?

You know, alot of people outside of College support Ron Paul.

College kids, especially the "internet" crowd is famous for being lazy and apathetic. I fail to see how Ron Paul wins Straw Poll after Straw Poll if it was this crowd.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2007, 07:29:26 PM »
College kids, especially the "internet" crowd is famous for being lazy and apathetic. I fail to see how Ron Paul wins Straw Poll after Straw Poll if it was this crowd.

Actually, IP logs at most major polling sites suggest the answer is "spambots" but thank you for playing.

I suggest we create the "Ron Paul test" to go with the "Turing test."

The "Ron Paul test" is a human being so obnoxious, persistent, and slavishly devoted to a small number of talking points that he appears to an outside observer to be a computer.
乱学者

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2007, 07:36:33 PM »
Never has the term "wikiality" been more appropriate.

Only Ron Paul supporters have expanded that concept to include digg, blogs, forum posts...

It's webality 2.0!

That jibe is easy to remember because it's the same as his polling percentage.
乱学者

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2007, 07:45:43 PM »
I would rather give my fingerprints over to a corporation than the government any day. Why? Because you have legal recourse with corporations.

you dumb maroon motherfucker, who gives you legal recourse? the federal government. without them, corporations would bend your ass over and shoot their cancer up your butthole while you tearfully cough up plebian sophistry about the "free market".

the only thing i trust less than the federal government is any given corporation.
duc

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2007, 07:46:46 PM »
I would rather give my fingerprints over to a corporation than the government any day. Why? Because you have legal recourse with corporations.

the only thing i trust less than the federal government is any given corporation.

I thought that logical loophole was so obvious it had to be on purpose.

Then again, we are talking about somebody who believes roads appear on the ground through the power of positive thinking.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 07:48:48 PM by Synthesizer Patel »
乱学者

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2007, 07:51:54 PM »
i should amend my statement: i support a strong governmental body because the only thing i trust less than the government and corporations are dipshit individuals like foc, and i would like to have some blanket assurance that their stupid won't somehow affect/infect me.
duc

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2007, 07:52:28 PM »

Actually, IP logs at most major polling sites suggest the answer is "spambots" but thank you for playing.

Spam bots spam Straw polls!!?? You do realize what Straw polls are right?

Also your spambot argument is debunked. Nice try  http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/016568.html

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2007, 07:54:01 PM »

you dumb maroon motherfucker, who gives you legal recourse? the federal government. without them, corporations would bend your ass over and shoot their cancer up your butthole while you tearfully cough up plebian sophistry about the "free market".

What? English please. Your trolling isnt even making sense this time.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2007, 07:54:25 PM »
No, it was debunked that Ron Paul's campaign was involved, the spambots are still real.

Post a link.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2007, 07:55:59 PM »
Can anyone tell me how to get a spambot that will make $5 million for me?  :lol :lol :lol

I guess that money appeared out of the interwebs.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2007, 08:00:26 PM »

What? English please. Your trolling isnt even making sense this time.

Reality-land
1) corporation fucks over FoC
2) FoC sues corporation
3) the strong judicial system of our federal government provides a framework in which FoC and the corporation can resolve their differences and the necessary muscle to enforce any decision reached

Ron Paul-land
2) FoC sues corporation
2.5) FREEEEEDOM!! THE CORNERSTONE OF OUR FOUNDING CONSTITUTION LIBERTIES
3) corporation continues fucking over FoC

乱学者

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2007, 08:02:10 PM »

Reality-land
2) FoC sues corporation
3) the strong judicial system of our federal government provides a framework in which FoC and the corporation can resolve their differences and the necessary muscle to enforce any decision reached

What is wrong with this? I agree with this.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2007, 08:03:24 PM »

Reality-land
2) FoC sues corporation

What is wrong with this? I agree with this.

OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WORDS YOU ARE TYPING :punch
乱学者

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2007, 08:04:57 PM »
OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WORDS YOU ARE TYPING :punch
::)

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2007, 08:05:53 PM »
I want you to go reread the past dozen posts, then come back and tell the class what you missed the first time.
乱学者

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »
Ok.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2007, 08:09:21 PM »
Here's the short version:

Who enforces laws?

If you sue somebody, who makes sure the results of that lawsuit are implemented?
乱学者

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2007, 08:09:37 PM »
The government has a right to a judicial branch. I fail to see what the big deal is.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2007, 08:10:31 PM »
Without a strong federal government, who enforces the laws?

was there a problem enforcing laws?

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2007, 08:11:12 PM »
do you think people obey the law out of the goodness of their hearts?
乱学者