Author Topic: The Bionic Commando thread of Demi the Elite Commando (and I guess Scenester)  (Read 20483 times)

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
Re: The Bionic Commando thread of Demi the Elite Commando (and I guess Scenester)
« Reply #300 on: September 14, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »
awesome, thanks for the title edit demi  :D Im still not as good as you though as It took me a few weeks to get it  :(

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: The Bionic Commando thread of Demi the Elite Commando (and I guess Scenester)
« Reply #301 on: September 14, 2008, 08:40:45 PM »
With Elite Commando you have taken your place as ONE of the top gamers of the evilbore community
fat

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #302 on: September 14, 2008, 08:42:31 PM »
yeah, Elite Commando is no picnic, thats for sure. One of the hardest gaming feats Ive accomplished.

Im just stoked I can finally put this game down

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
« Reply #303 on: September 15, 2008, 02:43:41 AM »
Holy shit, no kidding, Super Hard is super hard. On Area 8 right now.
うぐう

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #304 on: September 15, 2008, 03:50:13 AM »
I think the Area that gave me the most trouble was 06. The other ones arent too bad if you pick up all the weapon upgrades. And the last boss is a bitch

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
« Reply #305 on: September 15, 2008, 10:04:37 PM »
Awesum, stuck on Area 10. What a b.
うぐう

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #306 on: September 16, 2008, 12:01:11 AM »
Area 10 wasnt so bad, as long as you have the upgraded plasma rifle for the boss. Blow up all the sprinkler turrets with the vector cannon