Author Topic: Evilbore's Presidential Election Thread --Its the Final COUNTDOWN Ba da ba baaaa  (Read 460502 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
It's very amazing to me how much the racist right stood up to roll call.  smh

The right wing are the true turrist of our time.
©ZH

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
The right wing kept up a steady hate-on for Bill Clinton.  The DLC's own deficit-busting, police-funding, free-trading, welfare-cutting, deregulating Bill Clinton.

No doubt they'll be able to convince themselves of how horrible Obama is as a person and president no matter how reality plays out.

I for one hope that someone's head explodes live on air early into an Obama administration.  Or perhaps on the 5th.  Someone ought to make sure Rush hasn't been hoarding pills, just in case.
yar

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: Evilbore's Presidential Election Thread --Its the Final COUNTDOWN Ba da ba b
« Reply #4202 on: November 03, 2008, 12:39:04 AM »
Oh I agree, I just think unless Obama fucks up with an affair/shady business/shady cabinet/etc they're going to have to challenge him on issues in 2012; the kitchen sink failed. I'm sure some on the far right will be using some *wink wink* Take the White House back *wink wink* bullshit regardless, but that type of shit will just turn independents off even more

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Fox news will call for impeachment Nov. 6.
©ZH

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
hit 100 pages boom
o_0

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
There's no doubt Obama's first term is going to have to be as well run as his campaign.  The right wing will keep plugging away but people will soon notice that they have more money in their paychecks and will realize that McCain and the GOP was full of shit about Obama's tax plan.  People will notice that cooperating with other countries will bring good to the US.  People will notice that the increase of education will be promising.  Not everyone will be sold but if things go to plan, there will be a lot more support for Obama than there is right now.

This is why I think 2010 will result in more Democratic pick ups.  Rush and Co. will be throwing everything they can at him and look in exasperation and dismay as Obama maintains high approval ratings.  As they keep talking more and more about ACORN and Wright, the more and more people will be tuning them out.
🍆🍆

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
o_0