Author Topic: Evilbore's Presidential Election Thread --Its the Final COUNTDOWN Ba da ba baaaa  (Read 466373 times)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Re: Evilbore's Presidential Election Thread --Its the Final COUNTDOWN Ba da ba baaaa
« Reply #1800 on: September 29, 2008, 08:06:58 PM »
Unaired Couric interview material shows Palin cannot name a single Supreme Court case ruling other than Roe v. Wade. :lol

Holy fuck, you better be joking about that.
🍆🍆

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Re: Evilbore's Presidential Election Thread --Its the Final COUNTDOWN Ba da ba baaaa
« Reply #1801 on: September 29, 2008, 08:07:16 PM »
Fuck that being mean shit!!! :maf
My father in law says that is why she doesn't talk to reporters because they 'attack' her. SMH!!!!!!

He didn't really like me saying it was because she was a bumbling idiot unfit for the VP. :lol
©ZH

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #1802 on: September 29, 2008, 08:09:52 PM »
"Can you talk about another SC case besides Roe v. Wade?"

". . . "

"Fine, let's talk about Roe v. Wade then."

"That's no contest. I'd take Preacher Roe of the Brooklyn Dodgers over Wade Boggs."

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Re: Evilbore's Presidential Election Thread --Its the Final COUNTDOWN Ba da ba b
« Reply #1803 on: September 29, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »
Are the Republicans really fucking stupid enough to try to frame today's disaster as a bunch of hurt feelings over a pointless speech? Even die hard Republicans have to think this is distinguished mentally-challenged, especially since Pelosi didn't bash anyone but Bush, and even then only twice. Obama doesn't even have to say more than 5 words to make it look like a bunch of little children putting their sentimentality before their country.

They have really imploded in the last 10 days, it's amazing.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #1804 on: September 29, 2008, 08:18:04 PM »
On another forum, someone posted this article which basically blame the Clinton administration for this mess:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1282/is_n25_v45/ai_14779796/print?tag=artBody;col1

I didn't know much about the politics back then. But these repubs are so quick to blame who they call 'Slick Willie' for this mess that I was hoping a kind, more educated gentleman, could point me in the way of a rebuttal so they can STFU.
©ZH

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1805 on: September 29, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »
Palin and McCain tag-team Couric...

[youtube=425,350]9RywhPtebuM[/youtube]

...and each other!

What an odd couple! :lol
乱学者

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1807 on: September 29, 2008, 08:24:50 PM »
Obama: We need to come together to find a solution to this mess.
McCain: You know who's injecting partisan politics into this mess? That asshole Obama, that's who!
乱学者

AdmiralViscen

Re: Evilbore's Presidential Election Thread --Its the Final COUNTDOWN Ba da ba b
« Reply #1808 on: September 29, 2008, 08:26:19 PM »
lmfao

what the fuck is this man lol

Brehvolution

« Reply #1809 on: September 29, 2008, 08:32:55 PM »
lol at Obama taking the fall for Paulosi's words.

Anyone want to 'take care' of fux news with me??? There filth is beyond filth with this shit.
©ZH

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #1810 on: September 29, 2008, 08:33:38 PM »
Olbermann:

"Senator Obama makes tonight's Worst Persons and, this just in, NHL opens hockey season in Hell."

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #1811 on: September 29, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »
IS THAT A PIZZA PLACE?

haha jesus fuck mccain
o_0

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #1812 on: September 29, 2008, 08:37:29 PM »
Unaired Couric interview material shows Palin cannot name a single Supreme Court case ruling other than Roe v. Wade. :lol

gtfo

are you kidding?

edit: guess no

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 08:40:19 PM by Eric P »
Tonya

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1813 on: September 29, 2008, 08:39:40 PM »
o_0

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1814 on: September 29, 2008, 08:41:26 PM »
"kept a low profile"

it's true, McCain showed his trademark reluctance to step into the spotlight this week

as much as this is a cluster it's a cluster that falls directly into McCain's lap
乱学者

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #1815 on: September 29, 2008, 08:43:34 PM »
I love how he spent most of last week trying to act like he was putting aside politics for the plan while being careful to avoid putting his name on the plan, then over the weekend he decided it was safe to put his name all over it, just in time for it to buttfuck him :lol

Phoenix Dark

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1817 on: September 29, 2008, 08:45:19 PM »
I love how he spent most of last week trying to act like he was putting aside politics for the plan while being careful to avoid putting his name on the plan, then over the weekend he decided it was safe to put his name all over it, just in time for it to buttfuck him :lol

yeah really the McCain campaign has been kind of an inverse sin curve in terms of smooth moves relative to the bailout plan

I don't think the Obama campaign could have asked for a better implosion if they planned it themselves
乱学者

Brehvolution

« Reply #1818 on: September 29, 2008, 08:46:44 PM »
Why isn't McCain's campaign still suspended? The bill didn't win!!!
©ZH

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #1819 on: September 29, 2008, 08:46:50 PM »
:lol @ Olbermann tonight

"Why weren't you wearing the flag pin? Where was the flag pin??" *blank stare*

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #1820 on: September 29, 2008, 08:48:28 PM »
Why isn't McCain's campaign still suspended? The bill didn't win!!!

Seriously, it's almost enough to laugh out loud at the thought of him standing up on that stage last Friday with no explanation.

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #1821 on: September 29, 2008, 08:48:34 PM »
:lol @ Olbermann tonight

"Why weren't you wearing the flag pin? Where was the flag pin??" *blank stare*

context?
Tonya

Brehvolution

« Reply #1822 on: September 29, 2008, 08:48:55 PM »
"Blame the bill(which I worked so hard for) not passing on the 93 Democrats that voted against it."  - McCain
©ZH

MrAngryFace

o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1824 on: September 29, 2008, 08:50:11 PM »
http://palinquotes.sillycloud.com/

Thats great

At the same time, these central fronts on the war on terror and victory in the war, you can't blink.

Crushed

• i am terrified by skellybones
« Reply #1825 on: September 29, 2008, 08:51:35 PM »
http://palinquotes.sillycloud.com/

"Well, there is a danger in allowing who are hell bent to help shore up our economy."

:lol :lol :lol
wtc

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1826 on: September 29, 2008, 08:53:20 PM »
I see the United States as being a force for also rallying against so we don't have to be takers from federal government. -- hahah
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1827 on: September 29, 2008, 08:55:18 PM »
John McCain and Sarah Palin gave their first joint interview to Katie Couric of CBS News. Couric asked Palin to respond to the fact that she seemed to contradict McCain on the issue of cross-border attacks in Pakistan, and that her position was almost identical to Obama's. Palin did not directly address the question, and McCain and Palin both blamed the gaffe on "gotcha" journalism. Couric rightly noted that it wasn't "gotcha" journalism as the question came from a voter.

couric and brokaw have been owning this week.
o_0

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1828 on: September 29, 2008, 08:55:57 PM »
do you really think our elected officials should be expected to answer questions from voters?

tsk tsk
乱学者

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1829 on: September 29, 2008, 08:57:07 PM »
That's "Gotcha Voterism"
o_0

Crushed

• i am terrified by skellybones
« Reply #1830 on: September 29, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »
He's also known as the maverick, also bipartisan effort those terrorists who would seek to destroy America and our allies.

At the same time, should not be rewarded for healthcare reform.
wtc

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1831 on: September 29, 2008, 08:57:48 PM »
and POW
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1832 on: September 29, 2008, 08:59:07 PM »
The way that I have understood the world is the dealings with Freddie and Fannie in making those tough decisions of where we go and even who we target.— Sarah Palin Fictional Quote Generator v1.0
o_0

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #1833 on: September 29, 2008, 09:00:40 PM »
Olbermann stared blankly for a good five seconds into the camera after paraphrasing McCain in saying the question shouldn't count because it came from a voter.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1834 on: September 29, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »
What I think Americans at the end of the day are going to be able to go back and look at whether that is part of the solution or not — that's more than a lot of other senators and representatives did for us.— Sarah Palin Fictional Quote Generator v1.0
o_0

Brehvolution

©ZH

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #1836 on: September 30, 2008, 12:08:45 AM »
IS THAT A PIZZA PLACE?

Every time I hear that sound byte, it plays worse and worse.

THAT'S REAL PEOPLE, SENATOR MCCAIN.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1837 on: September 30, 2008, 01:46:08 AM »
Palin sure likes to jump on questions whether or not she knows what shes talkin about.
o_0

hyp

• Casual Gamer™
« Reply #1838 on: September 30, 2008, 12:32:50 PM »
[youtube=425,350]KsKfMuENxhY[/youtube]

fox news
pyh

« Reply #1839 on: September 30, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
I was just about to post that!

Crazy old man.
野球

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1840 on: September 30, 2008, 12:38:49 PM »
"FOCUSDED"

haha oh fox news.
o_0

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1841 on: September 30, 2008, 12:42:48 PM »
John McCain and Sarah Palin gave their first joint interview to Katie Couric of CBS News. Couric asked Palin to respond to the fact that she seemed to contradict McCain on the issue of cross-border attacks in Pakistan, and that her position was almost identical to Obama's. Palin did not directly address the question, and McCain and Palin both blamed the gaffe on "gotcha" journalism. Couric rightly noted that it wasn't "gotcha" journalism as the question came from a voter.

couric and brokaw have been owning this week.

may be Palin's least favorite game. And we all know McCain's favorite game.

^_^

hyp

• Casual Gamer™
« Reply #1842 on: September 30, 2008, 12:43:17 PM »
he's talking like mccain actually made progress on the bailout bill.   ::)
pyh

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
« Reply #1843 on: September 30, 2008, 12:48:18 PM »
His financial adviser looks like he's about to hit the bar pretty hard, again. Not surprising, I guess; imagine being tasked with presenting The McCain Experience to the press as well as the American people, on a regular basis no less.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1844 on: September 30, 2008, 12:50:03 PM »
I hope McCain suspends his campaign again! It worked so well the first time. Do you think he'll chaperone Palin to the VP debate?
乱学者

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #1845 on: September 30, 2008, 12:51:34 PM »
I hope McCain suspends his campaign again! It worked so well the first time. Do you think he'll chaperone Palin to the VP debate?

You know what's funny?  He supposedly officially "suspended" his campaign, right?  So when did he officially "resume" campaigning?  I must have missed that announcement!
yar

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #1846 on: September 30, 2008, 01:06:21 PM »
I think he'll probably manage to screw up negotiations Thursday to the point where the VP debate can't possibly take place while the economy is in such peril. Um, still.

MrAngryFace

o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1848 on: September 30, 2008, 02:38:31 PM »
I think he'll probably manage to screw up negotiations Thursday to the point where the VP debate can't possibly take place while the economy is in such peril. Um, still.

Yea but since she's a governor I dunno how that would work. If she was even a junior senator I bet McCain would take her to Washington and hide her somewhere but he can't do that with a governor.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1849 on: September 30, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »
time to take Clinton out behind the woodshed

[youtube=425,350]r2RZ0sUcVcE[/youtube]
乱学者

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1850 on: September 30, 2008, 02:49:57 PM »
I don't have audio, what's he say?

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1851 on: September 30, 2008, 02:55:56 PM »
"this financial crisis is the Democrats fault and my fault"

meanwhile, McCain tried to increase regulations but nobody would listen to him :(

what a sad narrative
乱学者

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #1852 on: September 30, 2008, 03:48:31 PM »
fat

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #1853 on: September 30, 2008, 04:55:42 PM »
Here's a great glimpse into the stunning intellectual curiosity of the GOP VP candidate:

Ruth Marcus at the WaPo this morning:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/29/AR2008092902661.html

This would be more reassuring if Palin had demonstrated more evidence of having read extensively about history or world affairs. Asked in an interview for PBS's Charlie Rose show last year ( http://www.charlierose.com/guests/sarah-palin) about her favorite authors, Palin cited C.S. Lewis -- "very, very deep" -- and Dr. George Sheehan, a now-deceased writer for Runner's World magazine whose columns Palin still keeps on hand.

Very inspiring and very motivating," she said. "He was an athlete and I think so much of what you learn in athletics about competition and healthy living that he was really able to encapsulate, has stayed with me all these years."

Also, she got a Garfield desk calendar for Christmas 1987 that made a big impression.

CS lewis, garfield,and a running magazine. Wow.
hex

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1854 on: September 30, 2008, 04:58:17 PM »
wait

20 years ago she got a Garfield desk calendar

and that's in the top 3 things she's read ever?

really? REALLY?
乱学者

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1855 on: September 30, 2008, 05:00:33 PM »
I was born in 1987  :o

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #1856 on: September 30, 2008, 05:08:09 PM »
wait

20 years ago she got a Garfield desk calendar

and that's in the top 3 things she's read ever?

really? REALLY?

Well, she has to be literate otherwise she couldn't read the teleprompter or blackberry she uses. but it's clear that she's not the type of person to read anything in her free time-serious or not.
hex

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1857 on: September 30, 2008, 05:10:58 PM »
the mind boggles though

you think you'd bring something, anything else up

even mentioning that you recently read a Dan Brown novel is preferable to namedropping a comic strip desk calendar from 20 years ago.

AT LEAST A CEREAL BOX WOULD HAVE BEEN WRITTEN THIS DECADE
乱学者

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1858 on: September 30, 2008, 05:11:48 PM »
glad to see the hate is focusing on Garfield and not CS Lewis  :-*

drohne

« Reply #1859 on: September 30, 2008, 05:13:24 PM »
the desk calendar line has got to be a joke -- a riff on the inanity of keeping columns by a deceased contributor to runners' world. got to be. right? RIGHT? :'(