Author Topic: One Piece Thread: The best comic you haven't read  (Read 429531 times)

Bebpo

Re: One Piece Thread: The best comic you haven't read
« Reply #3000 on: December 29, 2017, 06:23:14 PM »
Didn't chopper help steal Brulee during all the mirror stuff? Idk, chopper has always been minimal role since like Alabasta. His skills are in medical, and the last time any serious medical stuff was needed, Law was there. Chopper could get more use for sure both in battle and out of battle.

I'm definitely wondering if the Carrot SSJ thing is a preview of where Chopper might end up.

Himu

« Reply #3001 on: December 29, 2017, 06:36:50 PM »
Chopper stole Brulee the others stepped it up continously. Then again, Chopper did save Brook and the crew while in mirror land so maybe I'm being too hard on him.

There's been a running meme all year in One Piece fan circles online that _____ is the mvp. For Big Mom the MVP is obviously Katakuri. People are going back and forth on whether Brook, Jinbei, Nami or even Brulee for helping them so much (lmao) is the Strawhats MVP. Everyone thinks all the characters have stepped it up in such a big way people have been routine MVP discussions. It's really fun to talk about. I honestly don't know who the SH's MVP this arc is. At the end of the day it could be Sanji for saving them with that cake.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 06:41:17 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #3002 on: January 21, 2018, 11:44:45 AM »
Read last week's chapter since this week on break. I'm kinda mixed on the Luffy/Dogtooth fight at this point. While it's really nice to see Luffy basically losing and having to deal with someone stronger and smarter than him, the fight feels like it's been going on a long time now and how many chapters do we really need of seeing Luffy continually get beat down. One of Dressrosa's problems was the end dragged and while this arc hasn't dragged yet, it does feel like it's right on that edge now where it better wrap stuff up.

Though going by the end of the chapter, I think that's exactly what's going to happen next. Hopefully the Luffy fight finishes in the next 1-2 chapters. Whatever Luffy is gonna get out of this fight is pretty essential for his growth because the remaining arcs of Kaidou & Blackbeard are gonna wipe the floor with him if he can't even beat a #2 person of a Yonkou right now. I do like that Oda is keeping the power level crawls pretty held together. Like Luffy isn't just rushing into the Big Mom arc and then beating her 1 on 1 and suddenly becoming as strong as a Yonkou. Having his fight be the #2 is a much better and more realistic progression of his abilities in the scheme of the world.

But yeah, maybe after this fight and whatever he learns/gains from it he'll be ready to actually fight a Yonkou (probably Kaidou) next. That should be a crazy fucking fight when it happens.

Still feel like there's probably only 2 arcs left and OP will be over within about 4 years given these big arcs are about 2 years each with all their sub-parts (like Zo).

Himu

« Reply #3003 on: January 21, 2018, 11:49:06 AM »

Still feel like there's probably only 2 arcs left and OP will be over within about 4 years given these big arcs are about 2 years each with all their sub-parts (like Zo).

:lol

A few more arcs:

- Reverie
- Wano
- Elbaf
- Shanks arc, they'll probably challenge him to a Davy Back Fight
- No way the crew wins here at WCI and there will likely be another arc against Big Mom crew but with the full crew
- Raftel
- The war after they find One Piece

At least 6-10 more years of One Piece.
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #3004 on: January 21, 2018, 11:58:31 AM »
We'll disagree on our projections :P You might be right! But the way Oda combines a lot of different things into a single arc has me feeling like:

-Reverie will happen during the Wano / Kaidou arc; Luffy's first 1v1 fight with a Yonkou and winning.

-Final arc with Shanks & Blackbeard for One Piece and after left. Pretty sure while Luffy will fight Shanks that it's gonna be like Luffy v Blackbeard for final boss of the series and then Luffy v Shanks for epilogue final "fight" in a Luffy v Usopp way. It's just been foreshadowed setup so much and it's so perfect for Luffy v Blackbeard -> friendly Luffy v Shanks fight where Luffy surpasses Shanks and Shanks sees him off with a smile as he gets One Piece and becomes the pirate king.

They could do another arc after OP, but then it could go on forever and I think Oda will end it on Luffy v Shanks -> Luffy gets One Piece -> THE.END (all within like 1-2 chapters at the conclusion of Luffy v Shanks fight) and anything else would be a sequel series/spin-off later.

At the end of the day there's only 2 real enemies left that are stronger than Luffy: Kaidou and Blackbeard. Each arc needs a major antagonist and there's 2 left. I don't see more than 2 arcs before OP ends. But that's all just my guess.

Himu

« Reply #3005 on: January 21, 2018, 12:56:41 PM »
They could? Dude, they have been alluding there will be a giant war after they find One Piece that is the World Government vs every one else. How else is Luffy supposed to go back to Fishman Island and destroy it?

Blackbeard I bet will kill Shanks. Shanks doesn't seem to have any interest in being the Pirate King. I doubt he will be on Raftel. He already knows what One Piece is.

If Luffy got One Piece and the series ended that would be wack as FUCK considering literally EVERYTHING that has been built up to this point. That would easily be the worst ending possible. Considering that the WG doesn't WANT Luffy or anyone for that matter to find One Piece, it's pretty much slated to be related to Void Century and is most likely Weapon related. Luffy, as a D, is predicted to be the one to destroy and dismantle the current paradigm. They are currently building allies, a massive fucking fleet, and you want One Piece to end immediately after he finds One Piece?! Have you lost your mind?!

IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #3006 on: January 21, 2018, 01:07:00 PM »
Yeah, but all the WG stuff can be worked into the final arc on Raftel. Like they're there to stop him.

Also I will be very unhappy if Blackbeard kills Shanks. He already tookout WB, I have a feeling Shanks isn't gonna die. Luffy needs to fight him and give Shanks his hat back. I think Shanks will be perfectly happy letting Luffy surpass him and waving him off.

Himu

« Reply #3007 on: January 21, 2018, 01:15:45 PM »
Once Luffy has a better crew than Shanks there won't be a point for Shanks being in the story besides maybe joining in the war with Luffy. WG war ending on Raftel doesn't much sense. We don't know what One Piece is. Surely there will be fallout when the world discovers what it is. Did Whitebeard not say that One Piece will cause a war before he died? How will Nami complete a world map before they get One Piece? How will Zoro be the greatest swordsman, someone who defeated Mihawk? I have doubts Mihawk will be with Shanks in the New World. Chopper has to heal every illness and become the best doctor ever when there's hints upon hints and layers upon layers suggesting Luffy will get a disease or something will massively shorten his life as has been happening a billion times before and it will be up to Chopper to save him. There's all of these dead ends. What about Brook seeing Laboon again? That's his dream and we won't get to see it if it ends with Luffy finding One Piece. There's dead end after dead end. I highly doubt One Piece ends with Luffy actually finding the thing. Why should Coby and the next generation of Marines fight for their own kind of Justice if they don't know what One Piece is? Why in the world would Coby side with Luffy and help forge to create a new world and new Marines? Why would the World Revolutionaries try to step in and help Luffy become the Pirate King without knowing what One Piece is? That would be lame.
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #3008 on: January 21, 2018, 01:19:35 PM »
At the same time that all just sounds like epilogue stuff. Nothing will outdo the climax of Luffy v Blackbeard or Luffy v Shanks and getting OP imo. That's gonna be the big finale. Everything after is just wrapping up loose ends and I really don't want the manga to just go on and on for years wrapping loose ends up when the main story has climaxed.

Idk, agree to disagree here. I think when we're in the thick of the next arc we'll have a lot better idea of how the overall plot is going since tbh Dressrosa and this arc have been fairly self-contained character adventures, after this Oda has to start moving the world plot heavily so I think the Wano/Kaido arc is going to have a lot of world plot movement and setup for whatever is after. So we'll have a better idea during that arc in a couple years.

Himu

« Reply #3009 on: January 21, 2018, 01:23:40 PM »
There's also this quote:

http://comicbook.com/anime/2017/11/14/one-piece-ending-teaser-eiichiro-oda/

“Oda already has [had] the idea of how One Piece will end ever since the first chapter. According to another interview in 2012, Oda said the final arc will be so amazing that it will make [the]Marineford War arc look like nothing.

This has been hinted at for years. :idont
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3010 on: January 21, 2018, 01:24:44 PM »
Epilogue stuff? The crew realizing their dreams being epilogue material after 20+ years? That would be the lamest ending ever.

:gurl

Bebpo read this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/75o16m/misconception_about_being_finding_the_one_piece/
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3011 on: January 21, 2018, 01:42:42 PM »
God I hope the ending won't be corny or something. Like One Piece is a treasure... and that treasure is... *drum roll* the adventure that you experienced in search of One Piece. That's the treasure! One Piece! Or some shit.

I dunno.

But Oda has been killing it. Still, it's hard to imagine with my baka brain.

Oda has been deliberate and said that this is not One Piece. One Piece is an actual thing.

Read the SBS:

http://www.onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/27/oda-reveals-what-the-one-piece-isnt/
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3012 on: January 22, 2018, 03:19:07 PM »
It'll end with them finding out there's not just One Piece, but Two Pieces.

Coming 2025.

Bebpo

« Reply #3013 on: January 26, 2018, 06:42:42 PM »
Wonder what's up with new OP chapter yet. There wasn't a chapter last week because of break, but this week should have one...

Himu

IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3015 on: February 08, 2018, 07:35:31 PM »
That last page. Knowing that he is seeing into the future when Luffy says 'this is it' and he says 'yeah', is so bad ass. 

Himu

« Reply #3016 on: February 08, 2018, 07:43:24 PM »
This is the best arc :lawd
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3017 on: February 17, 2018, 11:16:42 AM »
Ya I was hoping for something super goofy. 

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3018 on: February 18, 2018, 02:25:35 AM »
Luffy winning this fight would be lame considering he was getting his ass beat the entire time

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3019 on: February 18, 2018, 05:20:40 AM »
I read like 200 chapters and I gotta say, do these guys ever actually earn their skills or is it just gonna be bullshit schoolyard asspulls. "But what you didn't know is that I actually got this power!" Makes most fights kinda garbage.

The only two characters you actually see doing something to earn their skills are Usopp and Zoro. And even then Zoro got this bullshit Swordfighting Spirit or whatever to get him out of trouble anyways.

"You should be dead!"

"Yeah, but what you didn't know is..."

The best comic.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3020 on: February 18, 2018, 06:46:38 AM »
Then why do they spend so much time on that shit.

Bebpo

« Reply #3021 on: February 19, 2018, 11:25:38 PM »
Yeah, this fight is weird. It went on for a loooooong time like it was leading up to Luffy improving in some way because he was getting his ass beat. But even in the end he's still kinda getting his ass beat and at best just getting close to even. If he wins that's kinda whack. Not sure what Oda is going for with this fight and Luffy, but I trust Oda so it should all make sense soon.

Bebpo

« Reply #3022 on: February 23, 2018, 11:39:07 PM »
Didn't realize OP was on break this week

nooooooooooooooooo  :'(

Bebpo

« Reply #3023 on: March 02, 2018, 01:58:58 PM »
I read for both! I don't even understand some of the panels in this chapter.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ok, so at 12:37 what I assume is going on in the panel is right before Dogtooth's arm crushes Luffy, Luffy's punch hits Dogtooth (hence Dogtooth's body bent back at the stomach), which causes Dogtooth to pull back and miss his crushing attack.

But then you have the floor fall down and luffy look messed up. So the floor could've fallen just from the impact of the fighting and Luffy could just be exhausted from exhaustion.

OR

Dogtooth's arm attack did hit Luffy as well and they exchanged blows which crushed the floor down and knocked out Luffy.

And then Luffy gets up and wins because WILLPOWER and FRIENDSHIP.

This was a weird fight. Obviously it was the penultimate fight of this entire arc for Luffy, which is interesting in itself since it's Big Mom's arc, and the entire fight is Luffy getting outsmarted and outskilled and Luffy has flashbacks and begins to learn observation haki but nothing really concrete to give him the edge, so he stays losing and does a new form which does...nothing? And they exchange blows and Dogtooth passes out and Luffy keeps going. Weird.
[close]

I'm actually a little bummed, even though the ending couple of pages & exchange were badass, this arc has been consistently great across, so the big fight ending like this is kinda a downer. Especially because the last arc with Doflamingo was not really satisfying either in the end and this arc was so much better. Hmmmmmm. Is Oda starting to struggling with writing fights?

If Oda didn't want to be cliche and give Luffy some new super ability out of nowhere to give him the edge and the win in the fight, I'd rather Luffy just lost and the arc adjusted to that.
[close]

Also, where did Luffy get the black hat again?

Bebpo

« Reply #3024 on: March 02, 2018, 02:59:03 PM »
Getting more ok with the fight ending because

re-reading the last chapter end + this chapter, I think Dogtooth rolled and went for the smash and Luffy hit him fast and hard before it could connect, essentially beating Dogtooth using Luffy's new Snakeman ability.

Then Luffy's floor falls and Luffy passes out not from being hit, but from exhaustion from the previous hits. While Dogtooth passes out from the snakeman final blow hit.

Which explains why after some time Luffy is able to get back up but Dogtooth is still KO'd because Luffy dodged the final Dogtooth attack while Dogtooth tanked it.
[close]

I think the biggest problem with the chapter is the panel layouts/direction is not clear for the action. It's one chapter I think will come across much better in the anime. I'll probably check it out once it's animated.

Bebpo

« Reply #3025 on: March 13, 2018, 08:54:36 PM »
I never buy figures, but this was too cool to pass up.

Bebpo

« Reply #3026 on: March 30, 2018, 01:09:32 PM »
Caught up on the last month of chapters. The action has been really messy and hard to follow. Feels like Oda's trying to blow through all this super fast since the fight is over. There's just so much going on. Definitely going to jump in on the anime for these eps.

Today's chapter was weird af, did not expect the last few pages to go like that. No idea where this is going.

I kinda thought for being chapter 900 it'd be the end of the arc. Instead it's...everyone dying? uhhhhhh wtf
Also so weird juxtaposing of Big Mom's happiness with everyone getting murdered. Shit is crazy.

I kinda think Big Mom is gonna die of happiness from the cake.
[close]

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3027 on: March 30, 2018, 03:21:50 PM »
All the fan theories about what would happen this chapter :dead

CRAZY

Beezy

« Reply #3028 on: March 31, 2018, 07:48:58 AM »
I don't understand what's happening in this chapter.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3029 on: March 31, 2018, 01:17:08 PM »
I'm thinking Pudding is doing memory stuff

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #3030 on: April 06, 2018, 01:47:39 AM »
Full background. Never read any manga. Never honestly had any desire to. I always liked anime but reading manga or American comics just never seemed like anything I would be able to slot any time into.

What kicked of my interest recently was watching an anime that had stopped production and realizing I would never get the full story on it, so I decided to consider manga to be able to finish the story.

Once I was thinking along those lines, I figured I might as well look around and see what else is worth my time in manga. Looking around it seemed like One Piece both was well respected and had enough of an interesting theme to be something I would like so decided to give it a try even though, I've never especially liked long running anime.

I watched like 20 or 25 episodes of the anime first and then started reading the manga up to the same point. I have a feeling I will basically keep pace with both at the same time, so this will be a super long term thing, but that's fine. It's kinda cool I have this long term thing I can kind of enjoy for a long ass time.

I really like the manga. It's funny. It's silly. It's not up its own ass. I was super impressed. The anime is obviously a lot more of a mixed bag. It's fun to see certain things realized with sound and animation but the anime is so low budget compared to others but whatever. It's fun in its own way even if its not a great technical thing.

I really feel like I was missing out on the manga though. It's something I'm going to recommend to other "normal" people which is quite rare when it comes to anime. I feel like its a cultural gem that I had no idea about it.

One thing that also helps is that One Piece has a color version. I understand why manga doesn't use color but reading One Piece in color helps me a great deal as the traditional pure black and white stuff kind of strains my eyes.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3031 on: April 06, 2018, 02:27:11 AM »
Is the One Piece colorization official or fan-done?

Think the main reason they don't use color is time and expense. An issue of Weekly Shonen Jump is hundreds of pages, I'm sure they're going with the cheapest printing process possible. And writing a weekly series is already an insane time crunch without adding more stuff to do, Oda's weekly schedule came out a few years ago and he was getting around 3 hours of sleep a night.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #3032 on: April 06, 2018, 02:42:58 AM »
Is the One Piece colorization official or fan-done?

Think the main reason they don't use color is time and expense. An issue of Weekly Shonen Jump is hundreds of pages, I'm sure they're going with the cheapest printing process possible. And writing a weekly series is already an insane time crunch without adding more stuff to do, Oda's weekly schedule came out a few years ago and he was getting around 3 hours of sleep a night.

The color is official from what I understand but the color isn't in english so I believe the translation part is put back in by fans. The color isn't fully up to date to where ever the manga is also but since I'm at the beginning that doesn't really matter.

And yeah I totally get why manga isn't colored at least on first printing. Color is just easier on my eyes and more immersive if I can get it.

[close]
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 03:14:36 AM by Stoney Mason »

Stoney Mason

« Reply #3033 on: April 10, 2018, 10:39:49 PM »
Just finished Arlong Park arc.

Arlong's racism towards humans was pretty hilarious.

The whole arc was good though.

Beezy

« Reply #3034 on: April 12, 2018, 05:58:38 AM »
I watched it up until the Ace vs. Blackbeard fight, then switched to the manga. I don't remember how far in that was, but I think something about the anime felt different by then. Or I got impatient? Can't remember.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #3035 on: April 12, 2018, 07:11:58 AM »
I'm still doing both. The manga is undeniably good. The anime is sometimes fun but mostly depressing because the overriding feeling I get is wishing it was better and the early stuff being done now with a better budget.

I'm also reading My hero academia manga and its good enough but I actually think the anime improves on it because it knows how to heighten and pace and create drama in a really wonderful way.

I wish the one piece anime had that drive behind it. But whatever.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3036 on: April 13, 2018, 01:21:23 PM »
all that time spent on the cake, and it slows down Big Mom for one chapter

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3037 on: April 27, 2018, 08:04:36 PM »
Holy fuck 

:bow2

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3038 on: April 27, 2018, 08:23:12 PM »
Like internally I'm a 14 yearold girl right now  *squeels

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3039 on: April 27, 2018, 09:08:29 PM »
sanji having a higher bounty than zoro is such bullshit, he didn't do anything besides bake a cake

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3040 on: April 28, 2018, 07:02:26 PM »
I am always mad at injustice

Bebpo

« Reply #3041 on: May 03, 2018, 07:56:07 PM »
That was a nice last page.

Bebpo

« Reply #3042 on: May 12, 2018, 02:01:21 PM »
Good chapter. The last line was  :lol

These between arc transition chapters are the best.

Beezy

« Reply #3043 on: June 29, 2018, 06:26:05 AM »
Wano Arc begins :hyper

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3044 on: June 29, 2018, 08:16:05 AM »
From reddit:  813 days since we last saw Zoro, Robin, Franky, and Usopp. (Chapter 822)

Jesus

Bebpo

« Reply #3045 on: July 14, 2018, 04:55:05 PM »
So I haven't fully caught up on One Piece (was like 5 chapters behind, now I'm just 2 behind) but can I say how fucking GOOD One Piece is right now. I need to start trying to push more non-manga/anime people to reading this.

I'm feeling confident that we're in the start of endgame now with Reverie and that it's just gonna be non-stop amazing from here until the end.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3046 on: July 14, 2018, 05:17:51 PM »
The art in the wano chapters has been amazing

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3047 on: August 18, 2018, 12:46:47 AM »
giant samurai woman or starving ninja girl for next nakama

Himu

« Reply #3048 on: August 18, 2018, 01:04:37 AM »
uh yeah.

and this arc is amazing
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3049 on: August 18, 2018, 01:05:18 AM »
giant samurai woman or starving ninja girl for next nakama

samarai woman owns

tama-chan is cute

but pudding will be the next crew member
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3050 on: August 18, 2018, 01:36:18 AM »
Anime up to a point then manga is good, but only manga is also good and probably even better. You could go the only manga route and then watch the best parts animated on youtube once you've read them. I'd suggest manga because it has things the anime doesn't have like cover stories, which extend the world and tell stories of characters each chapter that the anime doesn't touch.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3051 on: August 18, 2018, 02:23:03 AM »
About 30 eps. And Dufus is wrong. It's about 300 episodes. But there's filler so you can cut the fat by following a filler guide.

It's okay to good before 30 episodes or so-ish but the story picks up when they hit Orange Town. From there, the ride never stops.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3052 on: August 18, 2018, 02:24:59 AM »
if it's not god-tier to you early on then you can forget about it

only the emotional shit is god-tier, the fights are just the cherry on top

i mean if you just wanna watch shit for fights then stick to dragonball :doge

When he says god-tier he's talking about quality, not fights.
IYKYK

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3053 on: August 18, 2018, 02:37:54 AM »
Arlong Park is where it starts clicking imo. So episode 31 of the anime or chapter 69 of the manga.

Himu

« Reply #3054 on: August 18, 2018, 02:38:17 AM »
The arc is still worth finishing anime-wise. The fights aren't better in the manga at all.
Luffy vs Lucci
[close]
is a classic. Once that arc is done, you can switch to the manga.

You've got two options:

1. anime and skip filler episodes and stop after Enies Lobby arc

or

2. read the manga

If time is a factor, manga. 20 page comic vs 24 minute tv show? It's also how One Piece was envisioned. The anime sometimes cuts corners on some details. That said, if seeing stuff visually moving is important, watch the anime. Either way is a good option.

I suggest getting the anime legally. The fansubs are atrocious.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3055 on: August 18, 2018, 02:39:09 AM »
Arlong Park is where it starts clicking imo. So episode 31 of the anime or chapter 69 of the manga.

Yup. Like I said, 30 episodes. Up until then it's ok and even be quite good. But it's not great. Arlong Park changes all that and the ride never stops.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3056 on: August 24, 2018, 02:27:58 AM »
Holy shit that dude hitting himself in the nuts :lol
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3057 on: August 24, 2018, 02:31:59 AM »
Oda made me hate the sumo wrestler within one page. How does the man do it?!
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3058 on: August 25, 2018, 03:43:40 PM »
 There’s two problems with your premise:

1. You assume people don’t like post TS one piece because of...characters?

No. People have a problem with post-TS One Piece because the arcs weren’t on par with pre TS One apiece, especially Fishman Island and Dressrosa. But less people have a problem with TS One Piece now because Whole Cake was god tier and Wano is amazing. Most people’s problems stem from Dressrosa, easily the worst arc in the series since pre-Arlong. Peoples problem with post-TS One Piece sure as shit isn’t because of Wano.

2. This quote

I mean... the most dramatic moments with Nami, Robin, Luffy, Zoro etc have already happened. So basically, their development is kinda 'done'. Right? The most dramatic stuff is over with.

No. This point is absurd. Especially given what happened with Sanji last arc. Their development isn’t done and I have no fucking clue where you could come to that conclusion.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3059 on: August 25, 2018, 03:48:26 PM »
I guess major dramatic moments haven't happened since then. But still plenty of great moments.

The most dramatic moment in One Piece so far involves Luffy going all out hell or high water to save his brother and climaxes with him, as a captain, telling everyone to regroup in 2 years.

Wtf are you talking about
IYKYK