Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 3663636 times)

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #28920 on: December 22, 2016, 08:51:21 PM »
Nier Automata demo is fucking cool. very hyped for the game now.
pcp

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #28921 on: December 22, 2016, 09:58:13 PM »
I went back to Resonance of Fate and finished all the arena fights, that was.... fun.... NOT

Just got Saints Row Gat Out of Hell cos its 75% on the Xbox holiday sale so I'm looking forward to kicking back with a few beers tonight and enjoying some chilled out sandbox action.

I've almost exhausted everything on the 360 and thankfully I have some contract work coming up, so I'll be aiming to pick up a Bone in January

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #28922 on: December 23, 2016, 01:32:53 PM »
Lands of Lore revealed its age after all. First I ran into a gigantic slug that blocked my path into a mine. Turns out the mysterious green skull I have found earlier casts some kind of acid magic which is one of two things that can hurt it. The other being throwing your weapons (or anything) at it. I didn't realize the skull could be used, so I went the latter route... That worked, but it took forever and I had to run out to get rest all the time.

The second and much more annoying moment has me pretty much stuck save scumming my way through every encounter right now.
There are these cubes which can bring down the big bads barriers (information I had to get from a guide). You have to use the first one because the barrier blocks progress. The second one you get is used to bring down another barrier, but you shouldn't use it right away, as you have other places to go to first. I used it right away. Turns out, that thing is also really effective against ghosts, which are nigh invulnerable. There is another tedious fail safe like the first one with the slug, two emerald swords you can find in random chests in earlier dungeons. They are effective, but I'm still rolling the dice on every single encounter. Save scumming my way through this floor full of endlessly respawning ghosts is really trying my patience, but I'm close to finishing the game... Sigh.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28923 on: December 23, 2016, 01:53:59 PM »
Have you ever played Masters of Magic, Rufus? It's a fantasy-theme Civ-like from the team that made Masters of Orion. I dunno how well it holds up, but it was one of my favorite PC games back in the day.

Also, what about the Wizardry series?
dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #28924 on: December 23, 2016, 01:57:56 PM »
I tried Masters of Magic but couldn't get into it. Didn't try for very long to be fair, but still... I'm not big into strategy games.

I do have Wizardry on my list, but will most likely only play Wizardry 8. Already own it on GOG. I know it completes the 6-7-8 trilogy, but 8 by itself is 100 hours to beat, which is pllllllenty enough for me.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28925 on: December 23, 2016, 02:04:01 PM »
Wizardry 8 is really good, but honestly, if you're only going to play one game from the series I'd go with Wizardry 7 Gold. Some of that is bias, since I owned Wizardry 7 Gold way back when it was almost new and played it a ton, but 8 introduced a number of unique issues that tended to make it a bit more of a slog than 7 [very slow combat, large enemy swarms, getting surrounded by enemies easily]. 7, to me, had a much better balance.
dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #28926 on: December 23, 2016, 02:30:02 PM »
Huh. That doesn't sound very good. I'll keep that in mind.

This reminds me, I have played one of the Japanese offshoots, Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land for the PS2. I liked it a lot.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #28927 on: December 23, 2016, 02:38:45 PM »
Wizardry 7 is lit af. Faerie Ninjas 4 life.

Wiz 8 is kinda janky. They basically had to get it out the door before they went out of business.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28928 on: December 23, 2016, 02:50:18 PM »
Huh. That doesn't sound very good. I'll keep that in mind.

Yeah, here's the thing about Wizardry 8:

1. See mob of monsters in the distance
2. Approach close enough to innitiate combat
3. Realize the mob is nearly 20 strong
4. The mob take it's turn one at a time
5. Mob attack/movement takes forever
6. Now the mob has completely surrounded you
7. Also, another mob of 20 has aggro'd from outside your field of view

It's not great. Basically, you have to cheese the combat by aggro'ing and then backing into a corner to protect your more vulnerable members, also doing a lot of reconnaissance in order to avoid large mobs. There are mods to boost combat speed, but that doesn't fix the core problems. Best way to avoid large mobs is to initiate combat outside of the mob's aggro range and then run your party past the mob. You can run far enough that you get ahead of the mob and eventually leave it behind. But, again, that doesn't fix the core problems.

Now, I'm making it sounds like it's not a very good game, but it actually is!
dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #28929 on: December 23, 2016, 03:08:37 PM »

I'm near my breaking point with these ghosts. It's not enough that they can move through walls, they can attack you through walls, too. And there are so many. And they spawn infinitely.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #28930 on: December 23, 2016, 05:14:20 PM »
Made it. OMG. :stahp

Don't think I have to go back there. Thankfully they let you save scum.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #28931 on: December 23, 2016, 06:15:18 PM »
Now I'm facing invisible lightning creatures that sap your mana in one or two hits. Guess what it takes to kill them. Lightning magic.

Asshole game design. :dislike

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #28932 on: December 24, 2016, 02:54:50 AM »
I went back to Resonance of Fate and finished all the arena fights, that was.... fun.... NOT

Just got Saints Row Gat Out of Hell cos its 75% on the Xbox holiday sale so I'm looking forward to kicking back with a few beers tonight and enjoying some chilled out sandbox action.

I've almost exhausted everything on the 360 and thankfully I have some contract work coming up, so I'll be aiming to pick up a Bone in January
I never did play this, it's on 75% on steam too. :gaben
Hi

Shuri

« Reply #28933 on: December 24, 2016, 10:44:53 AM »
Fallout 4 - I picked up for cheap NeoGAF's worst game of the generation (tm) a few weeks ago for the xbone. I was a bit turned off at first by how janky the base building was, but two weeks in, this game is consuming me. The gameplay feels a bit simpler than in previous titles, and there's quite a few bugs, but it's manageable.

The actual main quest started off strong, but it got boring really fast. It's just not very engaging

I find it more fun to work on my colonies, building elaborate bases, and going a lot of hustling by reselling and recycling stuff. I loot weapons and armors, only to resell them to my own stores  8)

Modding weapons is awesome too!

I also built that Tier 3 Water filtrator, and now it's making tons of bottles of purified waters that I can re-sell!

It's a very enjoyable title now that the initial launch hype has died down. i can understand how people who arent into the whole base-building aspect may be not like the game. The actually main quest is a bit lame, the various side missions are better but they do tend to feel samey after a while, especially if you finished Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Maybe the whole formula is a bit tired at this point.

I'll be playing this for the next couple of days, and my next title will be Sleeping Dogs.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #28934 on: December 24, 2016, 04:07:16 PM »
Done with Lands of Lore. They really turn it up to 11 near the end. "The acid burned my armour" is something I never want to hear again. :maf WTF kind of game mechanic is that supposed to be? :maf It just leads to even more save scumming and so does fighting without armour. :maf

It was pretty funny though when just before the final dungeon, two alien races pop up out of nowhere and demand that you wipe out one of them for a reward.

I also had a scare with a bug right before the final fight. You have to hit a switch across a pit, either by shooting a projectile or throwing an item at it. Only it would not register at all. Being cheated out of the final fight right would have sucked, but I got it working by changing some settings in ScummVM (yes). I believe activating the floating cursor is what did it.

I don't think old-school dungeon crawlers are for me. I looked into Wizardry 7 some more and apparently it doesn't have an automap. That pretty much disqualifies it. :shaq2

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28935 on: December 24, 2016, 08:45:10 PM »
I don't think old-school dungeon crawlers are for me. I looked into Wizardry 7 some more and apparently it doesn't have an automap. That pretty much disqualifies it. :shaq2

The original version of Wizardry 7 doesn't, but Wizardry Gold does.
dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #28936 on: December 24, 2016, 09:04:29 PM »
Alright, it's back on the table. The Steam reviews sound very intimidating though.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #28937 on: December 24, 2016, 09:52:49 PM »
Alright, it's back on the table. The Steam reviews sound very intimidating though. (Image removed from quote.)

I mean, I played it for hundreds of hours back in the day and never beat it (or even knew what I was supposed to be doing). Probably randomly killing NPCs wasn't the best idea.
©@©™

Himu

« Reply #28938 on: December 25, 2016, 02:24:27 AM »
Shovel knight is fucking boring
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #28939 on: December 25, 2016, 09:59:31 AM »
no. although it is too easy.
pcp

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #28940 on: December 28, 2016, 10:23:33 PM »
ROFL this guy's like "i think dark souls is the best one (i mean, i havent played the rest so it wins BY DEFAULT)"
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #28941 on: December 29, 2016, 12:06:21 AM »
Bloodborne's story lore is so good.  <3 Bloodborne, my favorite game on PS4.

Read this:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JL5acskAT_2t062HILImBkV8eXAwaqOj611mSjK-vZ8/edit

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #28942 on: December 29, 2016, 12:08:09 AM »
MGS V: Phantom Pain only about 5 missions in. Trying my best to ignore the story so far and just focus on the gameplay. I have to admit I really love the concept of scoping out a base from afar, coming up with a plan to infiltrate it and then executing it and it's done in a really great way (though why they mapped L1 to do what it does is beyond me, it's not as useful as other things could be).  The story keeps creeping in and I know it's going to become an issue. But for now I'm just enjoying destroying soviet outposts.

Bloodborne Don't know why they didn't just call it "Dark Souls: Victorian edition" still early in but so far it seems more intense than Dark Souls. Certainly I feel that it's more of an intense ride so far than Dark Souls.
que

Freyj

« Reply #28943 on: December 29, 2016, 01:11:36 AM »
Bloodborne's first real level has a pretty steep difficulty. Opening some of those shortcuts is a long ass trek if you fuck up.

I've had two people give up on the game there and love Dark Souls 1 and 3.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #28944 on: December 29, 2016, 07:09:04 AM »

You talking about Gat out of Hell?

So far it's been great, if you liked Saint's Row 3 & 4 this is more of the same, and the writing/VA is hilarious. Gameplay is very non-consequential grinding killing lots of moron demon characters with OP powers and guns. If you've enjoyed the recent Saint's Row offerings I'd recommend this

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28945 on: December 29, 2016, 10:40:25 AM »
Wait, are you secretly also CVXfreak?

Heh.  Looking back, I also got RE4 on multiple platforms- Game Cube (US and Japan), PS2, Wii, iOS (lol), PS3, Steam, and PS4.  I think maybe 360 too.  Can't remember.

:dead
ど助平

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #28946 on: December 29, 2016, 11:06:53 AM »
Um, yea? They clearly arent bad games. And why would you not want to play {{{more}}} dark souls?
fat

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #28947 on: December 29, 2016, 02:07:57 PM »
Wait, are you secretly also CVXfreak?

Heh.  Looking back, I also got RE4 on multiple platforms- Game Cube (US and Japan), PS2, Wii, iOS (lol), PS3, Steam, and PS4.  I think maybe 360 too.  Can't remember.

:dead

I see Alex at BitSummit every year, so when my wife gave me a Biohazard iPhone 4S cover when the 6 had already came out, I thought he might want it. He was overjoyed. Dude truly knows what he likes.

Bebpo

« Reply #28948 on: December 29, 2016, 02:35:15 PM »
Thinking back, Dark Souls II was one of the most fun & memorable experiences I played this year.  Yeah there are a couple dog shit areas that overall bring it down but there's just tons and tons of good fun areas to explore.  Game is absolutely 100% worth a play.

Really looking forward fo playing DS3 in 2017 after the final DLC comes out.  Also looking forward to Nioh since it's essentially another souls game. 

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28949 on: December 29, 2016, 03:43:07 PM »
Heh. Guess I should have said of what I played so far. I heard 2 is the weakest and have been kind of ignoring anything on 3. Would you say I should check them out?

DS2 is probably the weakest, yeah, but it's still a pretty good game. DS3 is great, though.
dog

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #28950 on: December 30, 2016, 10:42:15 AM »
Part of me wants to wait to see if another Bloodborne happens before doing that. I like how it's faster and focuses more on parrying, plus I like the setting more, so might just jump back when that comes out.

Guess I'll pick Souls 3 when there's a deal for it on the xbone.

DS3 was on sale last week for $30. :/
rub

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #28951 on: December 30, 2016, 12:12:41 PM »
Nearing what I think is the end of Exist Archive. Up to the part where you make your decision that affects what ending you get. I catassed the game these last few days and I'm almost completely burnt out, this is one game that may very well be better on the Vita, where you play a little every few days, instead of trying to catass. Wayyyyy toooooo muchhhhhh repetition.
^_^

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #28952 on: December 30, 2016, 07:22:33 PM »
After bragging frequently about Amazon Japan's insane delivery times, I used Amazon USA to get a copy of Watchdogs 2, same-day delivered. It took until after 9PM, but I'm stunned at managing a 13-hour delivery time in America. 40 US dollars.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #28953 on: December 31, 2016, 03:57:51 AM »
Playing through OG Doom and guess what? It still kicks ass

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #28954 on: December 31, 2016, 09:21:46 AM »
Just started Doom :lawd

Got it for 15 quid :lawd

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #28955 on: December 31, 2016, 04:12:45 PM »
Hey, on MGSV, if you clear a watchpost or a village does that mean I don't have to worry about guards ever coming back there? Or am I wasting my time in clearing all these posts?
que

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #28956 on: January 02, 2017, 02:52:24 AM »
Just wanted to try Darkest Dungeon, ended up playing 3 hours

Brutal

Trent Dole

« Reply #28957 on: January 02, 2017, 04:33:15 AM »

You talking about Gat out of Hell?

So far it's been great, if you liked Saint's Row 3 & 4 this is more of the same, and the writing/VA is hilarious. Gameplay is very non-consequential grinding killing lots of moron demon characters with OP powers and guns. If you've enjoyed the recent Saint's Row offerings I'd recommend this
Yah, I went for it along with Rabi Ribi and then was given $40 in steam cards for xmas so 5-6 more games ended up in my library via that. Never gonna play all this shit. :doge
Hi

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #28958 on: January 02, 2017, 09:07:28 AM »
Hey, on MGSV, if you clear a watchpost or a village does that mean I don't have to worry about guards ever coming back there? Or am I wasting my time in clearing all these posts?

You're wasting your time, they'll respawn. Just run past the watchposts unless there are good materials there.
^_^

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #28959 on: January 02, 2017, 09:11:34 AM »
Started playing Atelier Sophie. Arigato, Gust-chan. :uguu
©@©™

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #28960 on: January 02, 2017, 02:05:36 PM »

You're wasting your time, they'll respawn. Just run past the watchposts unless there are good materials there.
Fuck. This whole time I've been like "Haha! I'm destroying the lights and equipment and taking out all the guards so when I have to go back here later it'll be easier!" Oh well, at least most of my teams are full.
que

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #28961 on: January 02, 2017, 02:20:17 PM »
I feel Darkest Dungeon would be easier if I had a second healer to rotate with

but i havent seen one come by since the game atarted and im on week 20 -_-

Shuri

« Reply #28962 on: January 02, 2017, 04:42:07 PM »
Ran into a game-stopping bug in Fallout 4. When you reach Virgil's cavern, for some reasons he's  :goty2 triggered  :goty2 as all fucks about me and he shoots at me non stop. You can't kill him because you need him to progress for the main quest. I never did anything to him or his fucking turrets.

Checking online about this reveals that it's a well known bug and can happen if you are wearing a power armor -- which I'm not, i just have that anti radiation space suit on -- or synth armors. People suggested exiting and re-entering the cave without any armor on yourself, yet poor old demented Virgil was still pissed off at me.

I tried reloading from manual saves and redoing the entire walk to his place, went into his cavern in da nude, and he still attacks me.

I have another saved game that is 10 hours of gametime behind...  :doge I think this event will conclude my Fallout 4 experience. The game has been stored away

SLEEPING DOG IS NEXT!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28963 on: January 02, 2017, 06:49:36 PM »
I had that bug, too, but I don't remember now how exactly I got around it [might have been because of the power armor, like some people said].
dog

Coax

« Reply #28964 on: January 03, 2017, 12:32:47 AM »

Fuck. This whole time I've been like "Haha! I'm destroying the lights and equipment and taking out all the guards so when I have to go back here later it'll be easier!" Oh well, at least most of my teams are full.

Once went methodically around the Afghani map taking out all the enemies using CQC and the hold-up command (so they're indefinitely on the ground but not asleep or dead). Each part of the way checking the map to confirm the previous areas were still captured.

So I get to the final OKB Zero location and after making everyone put their hands over their head in submission and scooting off back down in the D-Walker to do an entire tour of the captured map I get to the larger outer area and see a side-ops has respawned and began shooting from sniper and tank fire. Those motherfuckers.

:fbm
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:13:16 AM by Coax »

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #28965 on: January 03, 2017, 06:04:02 AM »
Put in over 10 hours into darkest dungeon but its time to call it quits

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
« Reply #28966 on: January 03, 2017, 12:53:58 PM »
SuperHot VR.

Sweet holy crap this game is fucking mindblowing.  This is VR's killer app, imo.  It's a shame that it's so short but there seriously isn't a better VR experience out there.

#gamechanger
Tacos

Bebpo

« Reply #28967 on: January 03, 2017, 02:39:44 PM »
SuperHot VR.

Sweet holy crap this game is fucking mindblowing.  This is VR's killer app, imo.  It's a shame that it's so short but there seriously isn't a better VR experience out there.

#gamechanger

Yeah, that's what everyone's saying.  But what about if you don't like Superhot in the first place?  I beat it but didn't really enjoy it in non-VR.

On that note I played Arkham VR last night and it was pretty impressive.  From all the VR experiences I've tried, I'd say it's the PS VR equivalent of Valve's Lab for Vive.  Extremely polished and the best visuals I've seen in VR.

Shuri

« Reply #28968 on: January 03, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »
Ok so after a couple of hours, Sleeping Dogs has kind of aged terribly. It really feels dated and stiff. Also the voice acting is terrible as hell, even the credits are mostly all asian names.

I kinda wish I had played it when it came out on the 360, it's a bit primitive in this post-gra5 world. I'm already annoyed by the hand to hand combat. It's very basic and every fight feels like they end into a festival of slamming dudes into stalls and walls.

Jackie Chan's Stuntmaster on the psx was a great fighting engine. It was fun and creative.

It's kind of a letdown  >:(

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #28969 on: January 03, 2017, 03:42:54 PM »
Each entitled to our own opinion.

But I disagree. I'm about halfway through a replay of Sleeping Dogs at the moment and I think its enjoyable as hell. It's refreshing to play a videogame ass videogame.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #28970 on: January 03, 2017, 06:52:29 PM »
Bought my daughter Life is strange for Christmas (she's into those kind of games). I watched her while I worked on stuff. I have to admit, I was really quite enthralled with it....until the last episode. It sorta all fell apart. Also I think by the end of episode 2 I was like
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Man the universe really wants Chloe dead. You should stop getting in its way.
[close]
And of course that's how it ended. Also, it's really sorta dumb that for a that is so focused on player choices there were really only 2 endings. That was really lame. Otherwise though a strong showing.
que

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
« Reply #28971 on: January 03, 2017, 09:18:00 PM »
SuperHot VR.

#gamechanger

Yeah, that's what everyone's saying.  But what about if you don't like Superhot in the first place?  I beat it but didn't really enjoy it in non-VR.

On that note I played Arkham VR last night and it was pretty impressive.  From all the VR experiences I've tried, I'd say it's the PS VR equivalent of Valve's Lab for Vive.  Extremely polished and the best visuals I've seen in VR.

Well I never played the original SuperHot so I don't know how it compares but I can say that I've never felt more like a bad ass than when I'm in the VR version.  Grabbing guns out of guys hands and shooting them with them, catching knives in the air and then throwing them across the room, dodging bullets that are inches away from your face......it's seriously one of most visceral experiences I've ever had playing a game.
Tacos

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #28972 on: January 04, 2017, 05:40:04 AM »
Ran into a game-stopping bug in Fallout 4. When you reach Virgil's cavern, for some reasons he's  :goty2 triggered  :goty2 as all fucks about me and he shoots at me non stop. You can't kill him because you need him to progress for the main quest. I never did anything to him or his fucking turrets.

Checking online about this reveals that it's a well known bug and can happen if you are wearing a power armor -- which I'm not, i just have that anti radiation space suit on -- or synth armors. People suggested exiting and re-entering the cave without any armor on yourself, yet poor old demented Virgil was still pissed off at me.

I tried reloading from manual saves and redoing the entire walk to his place, went into his cavern in da nude, and he still attacks me.

I have another saved game that is 10 hours of gametime behind...  :doge I think this event will conclude my Fallout 4 experience. The game has been stored away

SLEEPING DOG IS NEXT!

I had nearly the exact same thing happen on my first playthrough. When I got to Diamond City the security aggro'd on me even though I had obviously never run into them. I thought I had missed some prereq quest or something that proved my alliance to them first or something, but nope, wound up having to reload from basically the very start of the game.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #28973 on: January 04, 2017, 07:52:11 AM »
Got Blank Card + Jera on my first Afterbirth+ run.

©@©™

Bebpo

« Reply #28974 on: January 04, 2017, 08:07:14 PM »
Dead Rising 4 is pretty great. I loved DR1, and loved 2 to a lesser extent than the first, 3 was really underwhelming but I enjoyed my time with it. I love how this went farther into the Ash Williams of videogames category with Frank West. So far the campaign's been a lot of fun.

I get complaints about time management because this feels like a different game so far. But for what it is I enjoy it immensely.

Hmmmmmm

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #28975 on: January 04, 2017, 10:09:56 PM »
Nah, it's terrible, Bebpo. Don't worry
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #28976 on: January 04, 2017, 10:15:47 PM »
I liked DR3 even as a step down.  Still fun.  But all the changes sound ehhhhhhhhhhh to me. 

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #28977 on: January 04, 2017, 11:23:01 PM »
Dead Rising 4:

- Survivors escort themselves to the safety shelter, but all this does is "level up" the shelter so the vendors that sell LITERALLY EVERYTHING (cars, weapons, food, collectible maps) rank up and sell you more shit. Just distinguished mentally-challenged
- Zero time management (not that there's anything to fucking do in the game EXCEPT the story)
- Shitty story
- Glitchy controls (there are times where the game will literally "lock up" and you cant move your character for a good few seconds)
- Shitty characters ("Frank West" included)
- Terrible ending
- High chances the true ending is DLC
- Many combo weapons are shit
- They literally have vendors that sell you combo weapons. Why bother building shit? You dont even need the blueprints to buy them. Why bother finding blueprints?
- No Co-Op
- Multiplayer is 4 "episodes" in the mall and you do small missions (literally like, 2 missions) then it devolves into "kill lots of zombies" and sessions are like, 10 minutes max. Its just terrible trust me on this
- Dumbass fuckin Exo Suits that have no fucking purposes in the game beyond "being cool"
- No psychopaths (they might as well be regular enemies and they have no cool cutscene intros)
- You cant mix drinks for unique effects
- Food is just "there" and might as well be floating health packs
- Zero inventory management to juggle

Source: Me, who got 800/1000 achievement points and wont even bother with the rest (since theres a glitched achievement anyway)

- 1000 dead rising
- 1000 dead rising 2
- 1000 dead rising off the record
- 1000 dead rising 3

- Oh, speaking of glitch. If you go to multiplayer, all your safety shelters revert to level ZERO and the vendors arent there anymore so you cant buy shit if you go back to play story.

Like, I dont know who approved this shit. Expect Capcom Vancouver to close down this year.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 11:31:17 PM by demi »
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #28978 on: January 05, 2017, 01:39:30 AM »
Wait, there's no Psychopath boss fights?  I mean that's why I still kinda liked 3, even though the driving between everything was a pain in the butt it was still all about escorting, combo weapons and psychopath fights which was good enough for me.

Trent Dole

« Reply #28979 on: January 05, 2017, 03:13:59 AM »
Hunie Pop is surprisingly challenging. :lol :uguu
Hi