Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 3606131 times)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #32220 on: November 28, 2018, 10:18:58 AM »
Darksiders 3 is broken to shit and riddled with bugs. Exciting, just like ZOE2
fat

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32221 on: November 28, 2018, 01:43:36 PM »
Darksiders 3 is broken to shit and riddled with bugs.

And this is why I didn't buy it.  Will check it out after it's on sale cheap. 
ど助平

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #32222 on: November 28, 2018, 04:04:39 PM »
Since old style God of War is dead, EA could at least do me a service and make Dante's Inferno 2.

EA would absolutely call it that instead of Dante's Purgatory. :lol

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #32223 on: November 28, 2018, 05:55:34 PM »
So during Black Friday sales I picked up ZoE2 PS4 from the JP store for $30 for JP audio & VR.
Since I hooked up my PSVR tonight, gave it a shot. The VR mode is whatever lol. Jump from enemy to enemy, limited cockpit view, can’t see shit and everyone cutscene, even in HUD is 2d instead of VR.

But then I started a game on the normal TV and having skipped the PS3 remaster because it was bad at first, so not playing ZoE2 since a half dozen runs on PS2, this game looks hella nice now. All sharp & clean and smooth with 5.1 audio :o the anime cutscenes look like a VCD or Realplayer footage but not much they can do with that source.

So I ended up playing like 1/4th the game again. I mean ZoE2’s one of my favorite games of all time, but it just feels like nothing today. Since ZoE2 is like 4 hours long it’s super fast paced exciting like watching an awesome action flick with cool cutscenes and intense boss battles. There’s nothing in modern gaming that’s as exciting like this. Even games like Bayonetta because they’re much longer have a lot of downtime. I miss games like ZoE2. It’s pretty much what I loved about gaming. Some people are into 8-bit/16-bit retro gaming, but for me PS2/DC era gaming remastered at 1080p+ clean 60fps is like gaming heaven. They still hold up visually and by PS2 3d game we’re playing well. Good stuff. Makes me want to bust out MGS3 Subsistence again after this.

You might get your wish thanks to Unity.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #32224 on: November 29, 2018, 04:31:04 AM »
Since old style God of War is dead, EA could at least do me a service and make Dante's Inferno 2.

EA would absolutely call it that instead of Dante's Purgatory. :lol

Some Divine Comedy.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32225 on: November 29, 2018, 05:32:05 PM »
Sooo back to the Nexus after setting up the first planet and still waiting for Mass Effect Andromeda to turn into this horrible shit show I was promised.

It is actually pretty cool to watch the place come to live after I created the first outpost.
Although it took a bit too long to get this point. Andromeda seems fixated on explaining one mechanic at a time and there's a bunch of gameplay systems here so it takes a good while before you finish what is basically the tutorial.

Anyhow, I like what they're setting up. Exiled mutineers roaming around, an alien race to fight and lost Arks of Turians and other races to track and discover.
It feels dense and comprehensive. With that said, the open world on the first planet was 'so so'. Basically a mixture of a Mass Effect 1 planet with Mass Effect 3 mission areas.

Overall though, this game feels like it should've just released faster on the heels of Mass Effect 3.
It would've saved them a ton time explaining things (ME 2 and especially 3 just 'started'). Not to mention that Mass Effect Andromeda had the bad luck of launching right around the time Zelda BOTW came out (which is why I didn't get around to playing it at launch) and after the likes of Witcher 3. If you compare it to say Destiny 1 or Assassins Creed Unity it is quite an impressive feat but after Destiny 1 the (semi) open world genre took a big leap forward and Mass Effect Andromeda falls kinda in between those things.
🤴

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32226 on: November 30, 2018, 05:14:55 PM »
Assassins Creed still aint no RPG
What

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32227 on: November 30, 2018, 05:33:07 PM »
Well I don't care. I'm now on an ice planet shooting alien Nazi's who want to kill my new friends.
🤴

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #32228 on: December 02, 2018, 05:56:03 AM »
Shinobi III is a GOAT action game.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #32229 on: December 02, 2018, 11:55:24 AM »
It's the game beside SMB3 I played the most on my 3DS. The 3D Classic version is real good. Parallax scrolling and 3d effect works really well.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #32230 on: December 02, 2018, 12:27:28 PM »
Shinobi is probably the best Sega series in terms of consistency. I think only the really weird Shinobi X on the Saturn was bad.

Fuck Sega for never getting Platinum to make a new game when they had them right there!

Oh man, you have to play Cyber Shinobi on the Master System... talk about a turd!
^_^

Himu

« Reply #32231 on: December 02, 2018, 12:39:32 PM »
Shinobi owns. Play the 3ds game if you haven’t.
IYKYK

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #32232 on: December 02, 2018, 04:04:13 PM »
Shinobi PS2 is top 5 most influential games on my life

could never beat it though, having a stage that was one part level with no floors and second part a boss fight that fills up the entire screen was too much for 13 year old toku

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #32233 on: December 02, 2018, 04:39:28 PM »
DQXI has totally gotten its hooks into me... the dungeon underneath Octagonia was classic DQ resource management, including a tough boss fight after a long haul with no save points and some strong enemies that can hit your whole party.  Then the story started to pick up a bit more afterwards and now I'm totally enthralled. Music still sucks though, repetitive composition, few songs, and poor sample quality... probably the worst RPG soundtrack in a long while, I'd take a Sakuraba dialed-in Tales soundtrack over this any day of the week. Just opened the gate into the outer ocean and it looks like shit has started to open up a bit more. And the combat is no where near as 'easy' as everyone has been saying IMO (I'm playing without any of the challenge options turned on).
^_^

Himu

« Reply #32234 on: December 02, 2018, 05:05:05 PM »
It gets good?
IYKYK

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #32235 on: December 02, 2018, 05:43:25 PM »
if there is any game more deserving of a modern remake, it's the ps2 shinobi titles

and although they play nothing alike, furi did have me itching to give shinobi another chance. punishing games just weren't in vogue back then

Himu

« Reply #32236 on: December 02, 2018, 05:44:34 PM »
3d shinobi needs to happen again especially in the age of dark souls and shit
IYKYK

Cryo

« Reply #32237 on: December 02, 2018, 11:13:42 PM »
Really enjoying The Messenger as well.

Felt a little generic at first and wasn't sure how I felt about the humor, but movement is great from the get-go and the developers do a lot of fun things that are exactly why I enjoy playing metroid-esque side scrollers. I'm guessing the lack of hand holding in the latter part of the game is part of why people seemed to enjoy the first half more, but I kind of appreciate the way they incorporated the requisite backtracking.

I just wish the switch kickstand wouldn't topple over when placed on my chest  :-\

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #32238 on: December 02, 2018, 11:34:51 PM »
It gets good?

You're up to the coliseum, right? I'd say give it a few more hours and see if it draws on you. But I did feel the game was a bit slow up until the Gondolia escape, then it's been picking up for me. But like always, ymmv.
^_^

Kara

« Reply #32239 on: December 03, 2018, 12:10:06 AM »
Don't have a Nightshade copy around although I remember it not being as good.

Nightshade / Kunoichi had some nice fanservice with the vehicle levels but it wasn't memorable in the way Shinobi (PS2) was. Then it got obliterated by Ninja Gaiden.

Himu

« Reply #32240 on: December 03, 2018, 07:00:07 AM »
I don’t like Revenge of Shinobi myself. :idont Shinobi III was my first game in the series so it was always hard to go back to the ones before it. I don’t enjoy most of the pre-Shinobi III games although I admit often the arcade versions are more fun to me than the genesis versions. They’re not bad, I’m just spoiled by III. I should go through them and give them another shot.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:09:05 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #32241 on: December 03, 2018, 11:00:12 AM »
i need to go back to dqxi. i stopped at the dumb octopus boss after it killed me for the trillionth time. playing on hard enemy mode was a mistake; i feel like there's no way it should've taken me 60 hours to get that far based on how long other people's playthrus were.
pcp

Himu

« Reply #32242 on: December 03, 2018, 11:14:44 AM »
Hard modes in RPGs are almost always bad. They just make bosses and enemies hp sponges and it’s not particularly fun.

The difficulty in past DQ games has been in being underleveled. Turn off strong monsters and turn on power experience gained.
IYKYK

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32243 on: December 03, 2018, 11:40:30 AM »
I also need to get back to DQIX, I stopped in Gondolia
What

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #32244 on: December 03, 2018, 01:46:08 PM »
DQXI is the cure for insomnia. Play Blue Dragon instead. Or stare at a wall.
reckt

paprikastaude

« Reply #32245 on: December 03, 2018, 08:57:14 PM »
Revenge of the Shinobi feels like a jank version of Shinobi 3. Shadow Dancer is a good continuation of the arcade Shinobi style though.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #32246 on: December 04, 2018, 07:57:24 AM »
Going through Ubisoft's best wrpg this year.

Indeed, it's Far Cry 5. One of the only sandbox games that truly embraces the sandbox design. Go anywhere and do anything. No cluttered map. Quest markers are doled out through text logs or interacting with the npcs that inhabit the world. Feels a lot more organic than the cluttered crap I see when I open the map in AC: Odyssey.

Only downside to this new kind of game design is that the main story feels real inconsequential. The little story vignettes themself can be pretty cute though. One of em did the No More Heroes thing were it's adressing you as a player just going through the motions, and what for?

Anyways, good game.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #32247 on: December 04, 2018, 12:10:15 PM »
Revenge of the Shinobi feels like a jank version of Shinobi 3. Shadow Dancer is a good continuation of the arcade Shinobi style though.

Not into Revenge due to the janky double jump that's required to get past the waterfall stage. I always give up at this point. Shadow Dancer and III are much better. And the SMS Alex Kidd in Shinobi World is surprisingly decent
^_^

Svejk

« Reply #32248 on: December 04, 2018, 01:23:45 PM »
...but dem Koshiro jamz!   :lawd

Tbh, Shinobi Legions played pretty well too.  Looking past the stiff SF: The Movie Game digitization and the Power Ranger tier cinema scenes, that Shinobi was relatively legit too.  First Saturn import I ever got.

paprikastaude

« Reply #32249 on: December 04, 2018, 02:45:46 PM »
I think what fucks me up the most in pre-3 Shinobi is the boss fights, thanks to their strange designs when it comes to patterns and weak spots. Also, the copyright infringements weird me out (even when censored).
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 06:41:38 AM by Spieler1 »

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #32250 on: December 05, 2018, 08:48:29 AM »

Not into Revenge due to the janky double jump that's required to get past the waterfall stage. I always give up at this point. Shadow Dancer and III are much better. And the SMS Alex Kidd in Shinobi World is surprisingly decent

Use the jumping magic in that stage, it makes it a lot easier.

Bebpo

« Reply #32251 on: December 05, 2018, 06:20:15 PM »
I picked up Disaster Report 4/ZZT4 to support Granzella, but started hearing it was pretty shit and checked out the JP reviews. Game has 1/5 stars on Amazon JP.

Like their earlier game City Shrouded in Darkness/Kyoei Toshi was terrible, but it was a terrible so bad it's good PS2 in 2018 game that overstays it's welcome even at like 6-8 hours because so bad, it's good only works for about 3-4 hours in a game. Apparently ZZT4 is just straight out terrible. Like the reviews say it's not an action adventure escape, but a telltale adventure game walking simulator with terrible controls and tons of choices that have no impact on anything and no game design making it obvious what to do next so all you do is interact with every person and object over and over again to trigger the next thing.

Oh well, sounds like Granzella isn't particularly good at making videogames. Even if they did a Bumpty Trot 2 it'd probably be shit :(

Meanwhile I was curious so I checked out Cold Steel 4's 4 reviews since I'm like 85 hours in and man is the whole Cold Steel arc a boring ass mishap for Trails and the reviews are 3/5 average. Seems most people are saying the same stuff I'm getting from the game this far in: It's a competent game that's fun enough to play, but holy hell does nothing happen plot-wise and the actual REAL STORY YOU FINALLY GET after 400 hours of Cold Steel games is a pretty lame af explanation that's like MGS4 quality finale. I'm still enjoying it, but Cold Steel was a total mess and may have killed the Trails franchise. Sky FC/SC/3rd combined is maybe 100 hours and a lot of stuff happens between the 3 games! Crossbell FC/SC is maybe like 120 hours and a ton of stuff happens! Cold Steel is 400 hours long between 1-4 and less stuff happens than either Sky or Crossbell arcs and the characters are much less interesting. It also retcons both those series making them worse, whoops.

If Kiseki/Trails isn't dead, Falcom better fix their shit next arc and deliver a full story across 2 games that are 40-60 hours each that's a good exciting story with an interesting cast that's NOT ALL STUDENTS.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #32252 on: December 05, 2018, 06:56:20 PM »
Yeah, I liked CS1 but the school sections were repetitive and dragged the game down. Exploring Erebonia was cool since the environments were a bit more diverse than Liberl. Shame the series doesn't really pan out too well, was gonna do CS2 after DQ11.
^_^

archie4208

« Reply #32253 on: December 05, 2018, 06:57:29 PM »
I got about 15 hours into CS1 and had my fill.  So boring.

Bebpo

« Reply #32254 on: December 05, 2018, 08:50:17 PM »
Yeah, I liked CS1 but the school sections were repetitive and dragged the game down. Exploring Erebonia was cool since the environments were a bit more diverse than Liberl. Shame the series doesn't really pan out too well, was gonna do CS2 after DQ11.

I liked CS2 but some people like duckroll and a lot of Japanese players hated it because it's really repetitive. CS2 adds in cool badguys to fight and better music and some nice fights.

While not done with CS4 yet (it's gonna take me like 120-140 hours at this rate /sigh), I'd rank Cold Steel 3 > 2 > 1 > 4. In retrospect 3 is worse than 2 because 3 is a better CS1 where it's all school and school expeditions, but at least it's new locations, interesting mysteries, solid character development and ends with an exciting ending cliffhanger for 4. But since a lot of that is all setup and 4 does.not.pay.off, in retrospect I think 2's actually the best since it pays off on CS1 even if it doesn't explain much.

But if I'm counting all the Trails games I'd rank the franchise:

Crossbell SC > Crossbell FC > Sky 3rd > Sky SC > CS 3 > CS 2 > Sky FC > CS1 > CS4

I got about 15 hours into CS1 and had my fill.  So boring.

Did you play Trails in the Sky FC?

Tiops

« Reply #32255 on: December 06, 2018, 09:29:38 AM »
Been playing the Shenmue Remaster. I know the game has its issues, but damn if it's not a comfortable game to play. Used all Ine-san's money to buy capsule toys while she thinks I'm being a responsible young man.

Himu

« Reply #32256 on: December 06, 2018, 10:13:33 AM »
Been playing the Shenmue Remaster. I know the game has its issues, but damn if it's not a comfortable game to play. Used all Ine-san's money to buy capsule toys while she thinks I'm being a responsible young man.

Shenmue is something you relax too. You’re doing it during Christmas season too. The ideal time to play Shenmue. :)
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #32257 on: December 06, 2018, 10:43:10 AM »
oh no, oh no, oh no.
I had a slew of flights this week so I installed Civ VI.
It's been nice knowing you guys.
que

Tiops

« Reply #32258 on: December 06, 2018, 11:17:48 AM »

Shenmue is something you relax too. You’re doing it during Christmas season too. The ideal time to play Shenmue. :)

I actually didn't think about that! Extra immersion points, beating sailors at Christmas season.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #32259 on: December 06, 2018, 05:07:46 PM »
will replay Shenmue if the 1000/1000 is easy

edit: piece of cake https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Shenmue/achievements
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 05:12:50 PM by The Sceneman »

Himu

« Reply #32260 on: December 06, 2018, 06:03:47 PM »
It’s easy af
IYKYK

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #32261 on: December 06, 2018, 06:10:52 PM »
Yeah I was worried there was gonna be achievements like collect all capsule toys and 1cc Hang On and Space Harrier

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #32262 on: December 07, 2018, 12:42:55 AM »
looked at that new epic store and there is a beta/early access for a new unreal tournament. :hyper

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
pcp

Tiops

« Reply #32264 on: December 07, 2018, 07:17:40 AM »
Yeah I was worried there was gonna be achievements like collect all capsule toys and 1cc Hang On and Space Harrier

It's pretty easy. All capsule toys would be hell lol, but 50 is very easy. Got the trophy before even reaching the harbor.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #32265 on: December 07, 2018, 11:39:25 AM »
oh no, oh no, oh no.
I had a slew of flights this week so I installed Civ VI.
It's been nice knowing you guys.
Ok, I gotta admit...Civ VI isn't as much a threat to my sanity as I thought it would be? The first few hours I spent on it were enjoyed but it just moves slower than prior versions. Maybe I'm over it, or something cause I remember whenever I installed Civ in the past it would be days before I surfaced again. This time I was like, "OK, that's nice...I guess"
que

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #32266 on: December 07, 2018, 01:41:26 PM »
Finished up Heretic before the new PoE league starts. First 3 episodes blew, as they were just a reskinned Doom. The last two episodes were better, with more intricate level designs and tougher encounters. Not all that interesting on the whole, though. Hexen next.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #32267 on: December 07, 2018, 03:30:25 PM »
https://kotaku.com/unreal-tournament-no-longer-actively-in-development-1830916530

lol

:lol

That's about right. I posted in the store thread that it was nowhere near done. Waste of 10gigs DL lol.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32268 on: December 07, 2018, 05:35:37 PM »
https://kotaku.com/unreal-tournament-no-longer-actively-in-development-1830916530

lol

Yeah...I'm not expecting Epic to spend much money going forward on anything that isn't Fortnite.
dog

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #32269 on: December 07, 2018, 07:29:52 PM »
I mean it seems like they might but Quake already kinda has that niche. Pretty sure they would bank with all the people playing fortnite tho, like half of that audience is primed to get addicted to deathmatch/CTF/something quicker.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #32270 on: December 08, 2018, 02:12:42 AM »
Finished up Heretic before the new PoE league starts. First 3 episodes blew, as they were just a reskinned Doom. The last two episodes were better, with more intricate level designs and tougher encounters. Not all that interesting on the whole, though. Hexen next.

I liked Heretic quite a bit due it's silly medieval/fantasy trappings. Hilarious midi music

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #32271 on: December 08, 2018, 10:59:17 AM »
Forgot about the music, because I turned it off after a while. :lol

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #32272 on: December 08, 2018, 12:05:55 PM »
I never cared for Heretic much, but Hexen rocked.
©@©™

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #32273 on: December 08, 2018, 12:07:12 PM »
DmC definitive edition is on gamepass and I’ve never played one of these

Uh this is pretty rad

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #32274 on: December 08, 2018, 12:24:05 PM »
Just got the arbiter.

Fuck ya

Svejk

« Reply #32275 on: December 08, 2018, 08:34:05 PM »
Managed to try out Anthem.  So far, it seemed fun!  Definitely nothing too special.  Albeit it being an Alpha and running on a base PS4, it had some shoddy bits here and there, like enemies popping in and out of nowhere, the enemy dying animation was stiff and weird, the sound samples were cutting in and out, and there was some parts that struggled framerate-wise. 

The combat is relatively decent though.  The flying ability is a nice touch adding to the combat and traversal.  You can hover and shoot and even melee pound to the ground.  It (the flying) lasts a certain amount of time, in which you need to then land and let it regenerate/cooldown.  Going from flying to swimming, and back to flying in a single motion is pretty cool. (And literally cools down/recharges your suit when you enter the water.) The pacing is a bit faster than Destiny, but it's still nowhere near the speed of Warframe. 

Not sure if I like the homebase area and how it's navigated.  It's only in first person and there's no way to speed up your movement.  I just skipped past all the story stuff, as the voice work and narrative was nothing special atm.  What was pissing me off though, there were a few parts where a larger enemy/boss comes into the picture and I was excited to start fighting it... but then it just plays out a battle in a cut scene.  lolwth.  Got to a segment where you play with others online.  The other people playing had no clue what they were doing it seemed.  They were jumping around and not doing much fighting at all... wonder if it just wasn't showing on my end. ??? But I was always ahead of them getting to the next check point and slaying enemies from the air.   Had a bit of a GunValkyrie vibe to it which I was digging.

The big things that still drives my curiosity, is the customization.  It was disabled in the playtest and everyone had the same one suit.  It let you select a generic human face for your homebase, but since it's in first person, what's the point of that?  I really REALLY want to know how deep the suit customizations get and what all abilities you can unlock.... if any.  That could make or break it for me.   I played it at the 3pm segment today... After playing it, I just up and deleted it... But writing this and recalling back on it now... I'd like to play it some more!  I need to see more of it and see how far they take it.  I'd say Bioware has something decent here finally, but it's definitely nothing groundbreaking, IMO.

Coax

« Reply #32276 on: December 08, 2018, 11:05:21 PM »
Managed to try out Anthem.  So far, it seemed fun! The big things that still drives my curiosity, is the customization.  It was disabled in the playtest and everyone had the same one suit.  It let you select a generic human face for your homebase, but since it's in first person, what's the point of that?  I really REALLY want to know how deep the suit customizations get and what all abilities you can unlock.... if any.

IGN had a 40-odd minute demo of the suit customizations here. Found a tl;dw here.

Svejk

« Reply #32277 on: December 09, 2018, 12:03:18 AM »
Oh damn.. that's not too shabby.  Wonder how much of that will be locked behind a paywall.    :doge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #32278 on: December 09, 2018, 12:58:37 AM »
looked at that new epic store and there is a beta/early access for a new unreal tournament. :hyper
that's been out for yearrrrssss breh, it used to just be a server list, options page and maps that went from untextured to testing a single UE feature to somebody spent a thousand hours on it...i arguably had more fun with it then as they'd put in old maps with no textures and it'd be neat to see that

it used to be their engine test bed but now even that's been pushed into Fortnite

Ok, I gotta admit...Civ VI isn't as much a threat to my sanity as I thought it would be? The first few hours I spent on it were enjoyed but it just moves slower than prior versions. Maybe I'm over it, or something cause I remember whenever I installed Civ in the past it would be days before I surfaced again. This time I was like, "OK, that's nice...I guess"
yes, yes, it's a got a different curve on it than Civs past...Rise and Fall tried to speed up the early game and Gathering Storm is supposed to pad out the end game, the launch version took forever to get to a competitive point and then not long after you had to just burn off turns forever waiting for the game to end because it was often times already decided for one of the Civs who often backed into a win by accident

BikeJesus

« Reply #32279 on: December 09, 2018, 06:15:49 PM »
My copy of The Last Guardian arrived this week, and I waited until last night to play it. Ate 3 grams and played for about 4 hours. What an amazing fucking game. Just a fantastic trippy experience. Every frame is like a beautiful painting.