Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 3592294 times)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #32040 on: November 07, 2018, 01:11:22 PM »
Over 65 hours in, I'm still not done with the main story. I'm in one of the last chapters, but I've been putting the main missions off in favor of exploring, hunting legendary animals and fishing for legendary fish  8). This game is def one of the best games I have ever played.

Some of my more recent screenshots ( no spoilers )

What

Svejk

« Reply #32041 on: November 07, 2018, 02:08:40 PM »
I just hit the level cap (LVL50) and am maybe 60% done with the main story. Have 2 more islands to chart (Lesbos, Chios) and the big landmass in the SW part of the map: Lakonia, Achaia, Messania, +Macedonia up north. Didn't even set my foot in Lakonia for Christ's sake. Too much side quests... (non-random, not generated etc.) And I am prety sure in 2 - 3 months Ubisoft will release a patch that raises the level cap to LVL60. Ehhhh.
How bout 70?    :heh
For starters, Ubisoft's bringing a visual customization system to the game, which lets you change the appearance of your armor without losing any of its stats or perks -- a thoughtful addition for all you fashionistas out there. On top of that, the level cap's being increased from 50 to 70, and Ubisoft says that any experience that you've gained while at level 50 will be retroactively added to your total once the update hits.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/11/assassins_creed_odyssey_november_updates_will_add_armour_customisation_and_increase_the_level_cap
I'm really curious about the armor customizing.   I'm all about that shit.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 04:27:28 PM by Svejk »

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #32042 on: November 07, 2018, 07:18:02 PM »
After 6 years of on-and-off play, I finally got the last achievement I needed (Low Scorer) in Spelunky XBLA. It was so damn hard lol. What a game though, one of the best ever. I read Derek Yu's book on the making of the game recently too, some great insight for any budding indie developer.

Borealis

« Reply #32043 on: November 07, 2018, 10:09:13 PM »
Playing Sleeping Dogs again. It's a bit janky, some of the DLC/side contents' repetitive, and the lighting looks weirdly off in the Definitive Edition (not enough shadows?), but I'm so fucking disappointed there won't be a sequel. Western Square Enix is the devil.

:tocry
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 10:18:15 PM by Borealis »

kingv

« Reply #32044 on: November 07, 2018, 10:36:19 PM »
About 26 hours in and at level 17 in Odyssey.  I've played my fair share of open world games, but dayum... is this game massive! 
And finally killed that fucking boar!  On my way to Athens now...

Just wait until you get to New Donk City.

archnemesis

« Reply #32045 on: November 08, 2018, 08:53:09 AM »

I picked up Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! after hearing about the series for nearly two decades. I don't know what I expected, but it's basically Guitar Hero with a drum instead of a guitar. The drum controller is surprisingly sturdy although getting it to synchronize with my TV hasn't been easy. I can easily hit 90-100% of the notes on the easy difficulty setting, but as soon as I move up to normal I miss almost all of the hits. I wish there was a better way to test the input signal.

Even though I have plenty of experience with the Tournament games, I never played the original Unreal. It holds up well and the Gold version from GOG runs fine on modern computers.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #32046 on: November 08, 2018, 05:27:39 PM »
After beating Leon's campaign I've warmed up to Resident Evil 6 a bit. Game is really really stupid but once you get the hang of the action (ie. dodging and the kung-fu shit) the combat is pretty fun. Co-op is probably awesome. I can handle endless QTEs. They're fine (I loved Asura's Wrath). Story is stupid in a good way. The bad guy was very stupid. I think Giant Bomb or someone described the game as a "Michael Bay movie"? Weird flex but ok. Michael Bay movies can be very good - see Pain and Gain.

I literally lol'ed at this death sequence (timestamp doesnt work on embed so skip to 7:20):

Himu

« Reply #32047 on: November 09, 2018, 12:34:15 AM »
Holy shit Ocarina 3d is incredible. This is the only 3ds game I’ve played where 3d enhances the game and makes it look even better. Master Quest is insane. It was already crazy but with the world flipped it’s taken to 100. This might be one of the best remakes I’ve ever played and it’s one of my favorite games. Glad I’ve put off OoT 3d until now!
IYKYK

paprikastaude

« Reply #32048 on: November 09, 2018, 10:06:03 AM »
In a replay I finished one route in the Rondo of Blood remake and another route in the OG version. Recently I've seen several people bashing the remake, but I think both versions are at least equal :idont

kingv

« Reply #32049 on: November 09, 2018, 11:09:46 AM »
After beating Leon's campaign I've warmed up to Resident Evil 6 a bit. Game is really really stupid but once you get the hang of the action (ie. dodging and the kung-fu shit) the combat is pretty fun. Co-op is probably awesome. I can handle endless QTEs. They're fine (I loved Asura's Wrath). Story is stupid in a good way. The bad guy was very stupid. I think Giant Bomb or someone described the game as a "Michael Bay movie"? Weird flex but ok. Michael Bay movies can be very good - see Pain and Gain.

I literally lol'ed at this death sequence (timestamp doesnt work on embed so skip to 7:20):

Re6 is a better game than I expected too.

I think it builds on the co-op aspects of RE5 in a good way, but imo, a lot of people never really understood how to play the game. Suplexing heads off is fun as hell

That sequence with the regenerators is probably the only actually scary part in the game though, since they can’t be killed.

Himu

« Reply #32050 on: November 09, 2018, 11:56:20 AM »
In a replay I finished one route in the Rondo of Blood remake and another route in the OG version. Recently I've seen several people bashing the remake, but I think both versions are at least equal :idont

When is Castlevania III getting a remake?

As much as I like Rondo its popularity is beyond me. III is better. Why do people like Rondo so much? I mean, I like it well enough but I remember beating the remake and original on psp and going,”that’s it? :idont
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #32051 on: November 09, 2018, 09:43:05 PM »

FUCKING MASTER QUEST HOLY SHIT

Even when you know how to solve a puzzle there’s no guarantee you’ll be able to do it. This game is incredible!
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32052 on: November 10, 2018, 12:22:38 AM »
Tetris Effect- went through the Journey mode and got all the stages unlocked.  It's just Tetris, but all insane with its themes and music.  Visual explosion that will make you trip balls, brehs.
 :birb
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #32053 on: November 10, 2018, 03:48:32 AM »
omfg Master Quest just. gets. better.

At Jabu Jabu and OH. MY. GOD.

My inner Zelda tard is awakening (lol) FAST. It's been so long. :tocry I skipped Skyward Sword, Link Between Worlds is fantastic but my heart will always belong to 3d Zelda. I just prefer it more.

I CANNOT WAIT TO PLAY BREATH OF THE WILD. :hyper Switch next month! :rejoice

Ocarina of Time still makes me fall into an utter pit of chills and raw emotion. Oh man, the chills. The music! That song every time you get a new song and Link looks at his Ocarina. Fucking adfasldjf;af This game! I forgot how much I love this game and my love for Majora's Mask exceeds it 10 times if you can only imagine. I'm going to replay Majora's on N64 though. :hyper

I watched this trailer before getting OoT 3d and HNNNNNNG the chills. :lawd Gosh I LOVE Zelda!

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #32054 on: November 10, 2018, 03:51:09 AM »
Also, I gotta say. I think the argument has been settled tbh. It's been ten years since I replayed OoT but I gotta be honest.

Ocarina of Time makes FFVII its bitch. It's not even close. :rejoice
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #32055 on: November 10, 2018, 06:24:43 AM »
Does Ocarina of Time have a gay rape scene?

FFVII still the best.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #32056 on: November 10, 2018, 08:50:00 AM »
Not to mention it was offending the social studies warrior giant dads in gaming "journalism" all the way back in 1997:

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #32057 on: November 10, 2018, 11:35:34 AM »
Went to a friend's house and played some multiplayer Power Stone 2, and then binged 32bit racing games. Sega Rally, the original Ridge Racer, Ridge Racer 4 (OMG THE MUSICCCCCCC), and some weird Atlus/Cave racing game for Saturn that sucks.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 11:40:54 AM by tiesto »
^_^

Himu

« Reply #32058 on: November 10, 2018, 04:20:57 PM »
BOMBCHU'S IN JABU JABU'S BELLY!?!? :mindblown

This game :lawd
IYKYK

Freyj

« Reply #32059 on: November 10, 2018, 06:13:25 PM »
BOMBCHU'S IN JABU JABU'S BELLY!?!? :mindblown

It’s more likely than you’d think

Himu

« Reply #32060 on: November 10, 2018, 09:46:51 PM »
Hell yes, adult Link! Now the game really begins! :rejoice Come hither, Epona!
IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #32061 on: November 11, 2018, 01:11:01 AM »
Adult link in the wasteland world is awesome the first time.

Damn redeads.

Himu

« Reply #32062 on: November 11, 2018, 01:46:49 AM »
Woo!!

It's been so long but I still got it.

Sequence break, niccas!

>Became Adult Link
>Got Epona
>Beat obstacle course
>Got hook shot
>Did ice cavern
>Got ice boots, before forest or fire temple
>Got Zora Tunic
>Used shortcut near Zora's Domain to get to Lost Forest, unlocked Forest Temple song
>Unlocked water temple, before forest or fire :smug
>Marveled at water temple with a better ui interface :gladbron
>got longshot
>exited water temple
>got Fire Tunic
>Unlocked Fire Temple
>Currently doing Fire Temple

Sequence breakin', puzzle solvin', hookshot shootin', Zelda admirin'!

WOOOOO!

:rejoice

Ah, a time when games allowed you to sequence break, do things out of order without being told otherwise. :lawd Games without shackles. Games without chains. GAME UNCHAINED. Game un-made-for-babbies. WOO!~
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #32063 on: November 11, 2018, 03:34:05 AM »
It's the game the ResetEra crowd wants, but probably didn't buy.

BikeJesus

« Reply #32064 on: November 11, 2018, 11:16:37 AM »
I moved into a new place, and my housemate has a PS4 he never uses. I decided to make an account and ended up buying RDR 2 and Tetris Effect. I finished the Journey mode in Tetris in one sitting, and it is pretty fantastic. Definitely going to get some shrooms the next time I have a day off. RDR 2 is ok. I only played through the first chapter, and while fun, it hasn't sucked me in yet. I find myself playing Kingdom Come Deliverance more.

Himu

« Reply #32065 on: November 11, 2018, 11:57:31 AM »
Ugh limbo
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32066 on: November 11, 2018, 12:05:34 PM »
Finished all the challenge Tombs in Shadow of the Tomb Raider after clearing out the oil refinery and reaching what I believe is the last area of the game :whew

Now to wrap up the story. I still consider this game highly underrated. It does everything you could possibly want from a Tomb Raider game.
🤴

Himu

« Reply #32067 on: November 11, 2018, 10:14:00 PM »
Holy. Shit.

Fire Temple, Water Temple, Forest temple done in that order.

And...my brain. Master Quest is that shit.

Three Stalfos at once. The way they fuck with your head with the Water Temple. The entirety of the Fire Temple.

Holy fuck, Master Quest might have pushed OoT to be on par with Majora's Mask. It pushes Zelda puzzle solving to its absolute max.

Half of Spirit Temple next, then Shadow, then the second half of Spirit.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #32068 on: November 12, 2018, 03:04:19 AM »
Real talk I didn't bother to play anymore today because the temples had taken all of my mental willpower. Water temple is easier than in OoT original, as is Forest with a longshot as I had, but Fire is probably legitimately the hardest Zelda dungeon I've ever played. You have to use din's fire to open so many gates and doors and light so many torches. You consume magic like a BITCH. I had to retreat multiple times for magic potions. There's a mini boss gauntlet almost at the beginning of the dungeon. You go through two Stalfos, then an Iron Knuckle, and then a bunch of Lizalfos sometimes with over 5-6 to a room. Stalfos heavy jump slash attack does THREE HEART DAMAGE in Master Quest and at that point you've likely got 5-6 hearts total if you're lucky. They can shave off half of your life with one strike, never mind outright one hit kill you if you're not careful. Not only does the game have occasionally harder puzzles (the fire temple boss key, holy shit) but the shear adversity of combat makes this the most hardest Zelda in terms of meaningful combat I've played since Zelda 2. In the water temple you fight three Stalfos in ONE ROOM and remember, these guys can knock off half your life or kill you with one strike. The tension and puzzle solving is incredible. There's one small key you need to get in the fire temple and holy SHIT. Apparently it's easy with Scarecrow Song but GUESS WHAT, I didn't have it! So I had to solve the puzzle pitch perfect in order to get the small key to continue. This one room took me 20 minutes to solve. Another room took another 20 minutes. Another took me another 10-20. I was stuck multiple times.

It's a good thing I did Fire Temple first because if I didn't I would haven't been able to gone back to MQ for a few days.

What a hardcore dungeon.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #32069 on: November 13, 2018, 01:41:56 AM »
WHAT GAME NEXT

Did dungeon Under The Well today. It was fantastic. :o

Shadow Temple and Spirit next. And I’m leaning on doing some of Spirit and then entirety of Shadow. Now that I’ve got the Lens of Truth and the Female Gerudo mask I am ready!

But what game next? :thinking

- I am on a Zelda kick and I’m of the mind to replay Majora’s Mask after Master Quest. It’s my fave Zelda and I want to revisit it.

- On the other hand I want to play Fire Emblem for gba. It will be my first Fire Emblem as I’m trying to get into that series.

Thoughts?

IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #32070 on: November 13, 2018, 02:34:06 AM »
So I signed up for that Xbox game pass thing for a month for $1 to try Forza Horizon 4.

I liked 3 a lot and had a good few weeks, 30-50 hours going through it. Driving through rainforests and off-road on sand beaches was nice. Very beautiful looking game. I played like an hour of 4 and felt like I was over it? Even though I really like Scotland and was excited to drive around there. It just felt...exactly the same as Horizon 3 and the map felt bland, just roads on big empty fields and occasional lake. I drove around Edinburgh and it was cool retracing areas I knew, but it's also jarring because outside the city you can go anywhere but inside the city every tiny fence stops you and you can't go anywhere outside the roads even into parks and stuff. Was kinda bored of driving Edinburgh in about 10 mins.

It's weird because I really liked 3, but after an hour or so in 4 I just feel no desire to play anymore and I'll unsub game pass at the end of the month (unless Sunset Overdrive is included when it comes out in the 16th for PC).

Svejk

« Reply #32071 on: November 13, 2018, 07:48:12 AM »
WHAT GAME NEXT

Did dungeon Under The Well today. It was fantastic. :o

Shadow Temple and Spirit next. And I’m leaning on doing some of Spirit and then entirety of Shadow. Now that I’ve got the Lens of Truth and the Female Gerudo mask I am ready!

But what game next? :thinking

- I am on a Zelda kick and I’m of the mind to replay Majora’s Mask after Master Quest. It’s my fave Zelda and I want to revisit it.

- On the other hand I want to play Fire Emblem for gba. It will be my first Fire Emblem as I’m trying to get into that series.

Thoughts?
Um, maybe play Mirrored Hard/Hero Mode on Twilight Princess HD? 

Himu

« Reply #32072 on: November 13, 2018, 08:02:44 AM »
I don’t have a Wii U and Majora’s Mask is better. I decided to play MM before FE. I know MM and it’s one of my favorite all time games so it’ll go by quickly. FE will be a new experience and will take longer.

I’m also following a list of games.

My list:

Fire Emblem or MM. when I beat one I’ll go to the other.
Then I’m getting a Switch and picking up NSMBU, Mario Odyssey, DKCR:TF, and Zelda BOTW.
Then I’m getting Fire Emblem Awakening.
When I beat Awakening I’m getting Sega Genesis classics for Switch and going through Shining Force 1 and 2.
If Nintendo hasn’t announced N64 Classic by then I’m restarting Paper Mario.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 08:12:30 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #32073 on: November 13, 2018, 08:28:49 AM »
So I signed up for that Xbox game pass thing for a month for $1 to try Forza Horizon 4.

I liked 3 a lot and had a good few weeks, 30-50 hours going through it. Driving through rainforests and off-road on sand beaches was nice. Very beautiful looking game. I played like an hour of 4 and felt like I was over it? Even though I really like Scotland and was excited to drive around there. It just felt...exactly the same as Horizon 3 and the map felt bland, just roads on big empty fields and occasional lake. I drove around Edinburgh and it was cool retracing areas I knew, but it's also jarring because outside the city you can go anywhere but inside the city every tiny fence stops you and you can't go anywhere outside the roads even into parks and stuff. Was kinda bored of driving Edinburgh in about 10 mins.

It's weird because I really liked 3, but after an hour or so in 4 I just feel no desire to play anymore and I'll unsub game pass at the end of the month (unless Sunset Overdrive is included when it comes out in the 16th for PC).

I believe a year of gamepass is hitting Best Buy on Black Friday for $60.

I will probably grab that.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #32074 on: November 13, 2018, 09:33:26 AM »
I finished Rondo of Blood with 86%. I just need to find the path I missed. It was fun but I'm not sure I buy that it's the second best Castlevania outside of SOTN.
que

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #32075 on: November 13, 2018, 09:43:44 AM »
Alliance Alive for my pick of what to play next... getting close to the end and still enjoying it.
^_^

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #32076 on: November 13, 2018, 09:50:39 AM »

I've got an Xbox for the first time in my life. It's tempting to get this, but I really don't know how much I will use it. Same for Live.

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #32077 on: November 13, 2018, 09:56:39 AM »
Tetris Effect is so good.
zzzzz

Himu

« Reply #32078 on: November 13, 2018, 10:28:31 AM »
I finished Rondo of Blood with 86%. I just need to find the path I missed. It was fun but I'm not sure I buy that it's the second best Castlevania outside of SOTN.

It and IV are really over praised.

Alliance Alive for my pick of what to play next... getting close to the end and still enjoying it.

It’s on the list. Might bump it and other 3ds rpgs
IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #32079 on: November 13, 2018, 11:36:53 AM »

I've got an Xbox for the first time in my life. It's tempting to get this, but I really don't know how much I will use it. Same for Live.

Become religious at doing the Bing Rewards challenges every day and using bing on your phone. You’ll easily earn enough to get live for free every year.

I’ve been on the fence with gamepass for a long time because of my backlog... I’m planning on buying it at $60, but will probably just sit on the code and not use it for 6 months or so.

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #32080 on: November 13, 2018, 11:42:09 AM »

Become religious at doing the Bing Rewards challenges every day and using bing on your phone. You’ll easily earn enough to get live for free every year.

I’ve been on the fence with gamepass for a long time because of my backlog... I’m planning on buying it at $60, but will probably just sit on the code and not use it for 6 months or so.

My buddy turned me onto the rewards thing a few weeks ago. I've been steadily earning points.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #32081 on: November 13, 2018, 12:49:44 PM »

It and IV are really over praised.

It’s on the list. Might bump it and other 3ds rpgs
IV is just nostalgia. Outside of soundtrack it really doesn't hold up at all. It's clunky and slow.
que

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #32082 on: November 13, 2018, 12:54:40 PM »
castlevania iv? never heard much praise for it outside of the awesome fire effects from the first level and its soundtrack

and rondo of blood is highly overrated but it is arguably the best of the traditional castlevania games

Himu

« Reply #32083 on: November 13, 2018, 01:08:27 PM »
castlevania iv? never heard much praise for it outside of the awesome fire effects from the first level and its soundtrack

and rondo of blood is highly overrated but it is arguably the best of the traditional castlevania games

III

multiple endings, multiple characters, hard af

For me, it's not even close and I don't understand why III doesn't get kudos. People only ever praise IV or Rondo and I think it's both are easy af. Could be because the ENglish version of Dracula's Curse is hard af compared to the Japanese version.
IYKYK

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32084 on: November 13, 2018, 01:38:56 PM »

Hmm well that's strange, because I think 4 is definitely an improvement over 3 in most ways. I do agree that the outback was a better map to drive around in. But the events are pretty dope. And I really like the seasonal changes and specific races and barnfinds.

Edinburgh is probably the weakest part of the map too, I didn't like the city in 3 much either though.
What

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32085 on: November 13, 2018, 02:01:23 PM »
III is really good but I think I'd still go with Rondo over it.  I definitely prefer metroidvanias to the platformers anyway.  My favorites are SOTN and Aria.

One thing I remember being disappointed about with IV was that it didn't have multiple playable chracters.  Thought that would stick after III.
ど助平

paprikastaude

« Reply #32086 on: November 13, 2018, 02:07:58 PM »
They are all slow and clunky before the Metroidvanias, I thought that was the point of their concept.  :lol  Though Rondo added several QoL features.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:13:18 PM by Spieler1 »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32087 on: November 13, 2018, 02:08:40 PM »
I have not played the early castlevania games on the NES but I can only assume none is better than SOTN  :doge
What

Himu

« Reply #32088 on: November 13, 2018, 03:48:43 PM »

III

multiple endings, multiple characters, hard af

For me, it's not even close and I don't understand why III doesn't get kudos. People only ever praise IV or Rondo and I think it's both are easy af. Could be because the ENglish version of Dracula's Curse is hard af compared to the Japanese version.

3 gets praise all the time as one of the best NES games.

I know but it’s lost in the shuffle in the pantheon of the franchise.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #32089 on: November 13, 2018, 03:49:06 PM »
I have not played the early castlevania games on the NES but I can only assume none is better than SOTN  :doge

They’re completely different games.
IYKYK

Svejk

« Reply #32090 on: November 13, 2018, 05:00:32 PM »
Bloodlines >>>> Rondo, IMO.  I don't understand the hype of Rondo.   :doge

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32091 on: November 13, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »

That doesnt matter
What

Himu

« Reply #32092 on: November 13, 2018, 05:55:13 PM »
Ok
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #32093 on: November 13, 2018, 07:31:52 PM »
Yeah I don't think IV or Rondo are bad.
IYKYK

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #32094 on: November 13, 2018, 08:25:57 PM »
Decided to show some of my Xbone multi's some love. Been playing Horde in Gears 4 and I might do some Vermintide 2.

Bought Lighting Returns because I always wanted to play it. Heard it was really fucking weird and it's definitely delivering. Looks gorgeous with the X patch.

I wish I liked the new DQ more. I like that it isn't a cutscene heavy slog but I simply am not very engaged with the plot or characters. Only one I like so far is Sylv's flamboyant ass but the rest are total dullards. Shame because I love the artstyle and the humor. The huge musclemen are usually hilarious.
reckt

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #32095 on: November 13, 2018, 11:39:29 PM »
Sat down and played Steredenn for the first time in awhile and finally beat that sucker

Himu

« Reply #32096 on: November 14, 2018, 12:32:04 AM »
jfc the spirit temple
IYKYK

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #32097 on: November 14, 2018, 02:42:29 AM »
Beat Resident Evil 3 for the first time since 1999 (travelling atm with PSP in tow). It's a good extension of the gameplay mechanics of 1&2 (making the ammo you want is sweet!) and some cool locations, but it just felt over too quickly with a not great finale. RE2's 2nd scenarios were some properly inspired game design for replayablilty but aside from some bonus items and epilogue screens there seems to be nothing else content wise aside in the main game, sucks compared to RE1 with 2 campaigns and RE2 with 4. Mercenaries is cool though and laid the foundations for the mode in future titles.

The Nemesis is an iconic villain though, cant fault him at all.

The best part was the wonky as shit translation, grammatical errors up the wazoo and quite literal translations from Japanese made the files hilarious to read.

Some dope AF highlights:

Today is my birthday. I was transferred to this facility today. I am very happy because the work environment is very different from life in the university.

This disease is unlike anything I have ever witnessed. Once the patient's mind is gone, they become flesh hunger monsters and act like wild animals who are on some type of bloodlust.

You see, these carriages were made in Europe in 1968, and then imported from Europe. Sometimes they get rickety, but they still work because they are simple, stubborn and strong. We can always depend on them.

To the boys of S.T.A.R.S., I have some good news for you from my brother Joe. He has finished the new handgun for official use. It is the Ma2F S.T.A.R.S. Special, but he calls it the "Samurai Edge". Joe said, if you miss the targets with this, you should carry a teething ring instead of a gun in you holster. The goods will be delivered along with their proper documentation. I'm sure you'll be surprised when you see what kind of excellent parts are used for the Ma2F. I know that you'll want to thank the good people who developed it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 02:56:28 AM by The Sceneman »

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #32098 on: November 14, 2018, 02:44:25 AM »

That doesnt matter

Correct - there are many different games out there, none are better than SOTN

paprikastaude

« Reply #32099 on: November 14, 2018, 06:17:51 AM »
RE3 has one of the better final bosses in the series. :idont