Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 1367607 times)

The Sceneman (+ 1 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

kingv

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #34140 on: January 21, 2019, 12:14:04 AM »
So I was sorta waffling on Divinity 2 it juat didnt grab me... well, until

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I met one of the Seven gods and come to find out all the playable characters are avatars for the Seven and they're at odds with eachother. Tir-Cendelius is fucking terrifying too.

Its at this point where I was like yep, I'm all fucking in.

I致e been playing this too. I think I知 just about to leave the island.

I知 liking it so far but I wish the game had a way to like tooltip over status effects to figure out what they do during combat.

As a result, I知 looking at guides a lot.... also realizing that I知 missing a ton of quests and shit. Could be good or bad, not sure. I know I知 about to leave reapers at about 5 hours, and something makes me think that is quicker than usual.

I知 playing on explorer mode and I知 surprised how tough it is. I致e died a number of times already.

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #34141 on: January 21, 2019, 01:12:53 PM »
Continuing through Celeste. A little bit past getting knocked off the mountain. As someone currently pushing through some depression I have decided I better see this one through :lol
😽💨

Borys

• CAPTAIN OF XBOX DEATH SQUAD
« Reply #34142 on: January 21, 2019, 01:55:48 PM »
wow if only someone out there made a fallout 4 mmo

FO76 being shit is the sole reason I went back to FO4.

Still, I promised I will buy it when it hits $10. Still waiting. (It was 10 Euros once but on cdkey).

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #34143 on: January 21, 2019, 03:21:02 PM »
Beat Celeste, some nice intuitive platforming with enough challenge to be interesting
😽💨

MMaRsu

« Reply #34144 on: January 21, 2019, 04:02:09 PM »
fo76 is like 6 euro's on cdkeys now tho

noone wants it

Spieler1

« Reply #34145 on: January 21, 2019, 04:39:32 PM »
Tales of Vespiria - straight to save file loading after a loss?   :beli

Svejk

« Reply #34146 on: January 22, 2019, 12:14:40 PM »
Just reached the final area in RE7.  Damn, this game is so good! Getting locked and loaded with my hoarding of weapons and ready go full commando on whatever awaits.  (Was 1 Antique Coin short of getting the Mag  :-\ ) I'm not wanting this game to end...  Next to Witcher 3 and Deus Ex: MD, I'm gonna need to get the DLC, because I want to play more of whatever I can of it!

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #34147 on: January 22, 2019, 12:23:41 PM »
Just reached the final area in RE7.  Damn, this game is so good! Getting locked and loaded with my hoarding of weapons and ready go full commando on whatever awaits. 

;)
ゥ@ゥ

« Reply #34148 on: January 22, 2019, 12:27:18 PM »
My wife and I had been telling our kid about Katamari lately, so we hooked up the PS3 and started playing Katamari Forever with her last night.
野球

MMaRsu

« Reply #34149 on: January 22, 2019, 12:36:34 PM »
At least there's no TOXIC MASCULINITY in that   :fabulous

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #34150 on: January 22, 2019, 06:56:44 PM »
Almost done with Death's Gambit. Yeah, outside of one boss fight it was just passable.
que

Cindi Mayweather

• The answer lies in the heart of battle
« Reply #34151 on: January 22, 2019, 09:04:06 PM »
In between the usual fighting game grind which is ramping up because of competition, I bought Killer 7 HD and I知 already almost halfway done with it. Playing on Deadly mode and it痴 fantastic as I remember it in story and gameplay.

Got my crt set up with component cables and a remote now so I can finally go full retro. I致e decided to do something that値l break my heart in the end, but I haven稚 done it in over ten years and that痴 replay the Suikoden games. I知 starting with V and playing in timeline order. IV doesn稚 exist. This series makes me so emotional in how much I love it and just replaying V in component has made me so happy even though the game isn稚 the best looker.

Also started story mode in MK9 so I can be caught up on the story in time for 11. I really like it. Set to easy so I can just mindlessly go through it for the story, though.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #34152 on: January 22, 2019, 11:17:10 PM »
In between the usual fighting game grind which is ramping up because of competition, I bought Killer 7 HD and I知 already almost halfway done with it. Playing on Deadly mode and it痴 fantastic as I remember it in story and gameplay.

Got my crt set up with component cables and a remote now so I can finally go full retro. I致e decided to do something that値l break my heart in the end, but I haven稚 done it in over ten years and that痴 replay the Suikoden games. I知 starting with V and playing in timeline order. IV doesn稚 exist. This series makes me so emotional in how much I love it and just replaying V in component has made me so happy even though the game isn稚 the best looker.

Also started story mode in MK9 so I can be caught up on the story in time for 11. I really like it. Set to easy so I can just mindlessly go through it for the story, though.

Does Tierkreis exist in your timeline?  8)
HOUSE

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #34153 on: January 22, 2019, 11:20:50 PM »
Fuck no. This is the only story where I care about canon and I don稚 consider Tierkries canon.

Borys

« Reply #34154 on: January 24, 2019, 07:48:19 AM »
Out of these which is the best "Soulsborne" game:

- The Surge
- Lords of Fallen
- Salt & Sanctuary
- Ashen

???

Need info on my next purchase.

nachobro

• Live M疽
« Reply #34155 on: January 24, 2019, 09:32:12 AM »
I haven't played all of those but Salt & Sanctuary is really fuckin good

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #34156 on: January 24, 2019, 09:32:18 AM »
The Surge - Pretty bland overall, not really that fun or interesting
Lords of the Fallen - A bit janky but pretty fun

Haven't played the other two.
dog

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #34157 on: January 24, 2019, 09:35:37 AM »
You could buy something else instead. Lots of choices out there
fat

nachobro

• Live M疽
« Reply #34158 on: January 24, 2019, 09:43:52 AM »
The Surge - Pretty bland overall, not really that fun or interesting
That's a bummer actually, I was planning on picking that up next. This is probably a sign I should just get on to Witcher 3 already

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #34159 on: January 24, 2019, 11:12:49 AM »
Borys, haven't you not played the first 2 Witchers yet? You should do that!
HOUSE

Borys

« Reply #34160 on: January 24, 2019, 12:02:25 PM »
I played all of them tiesto they are pretty good games from Poland ;)

I'm in a Souls mood and need the Souls fix before Sekiro hits. Heard good things about Salt & Sanctuary but it looks so, so bad. Like BAD 2D ART.

Svejk

« Reply #34161 on: January 24, 2019, 12:14:49 PM »
If you're prepping for Sekiro, maybe play Tenchu or Onimusha instead? Play Nioh again? :)

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #34162 on: January 24, 2019, 12:41:24 PM »
What is Sekiro? Isn稚 that the new Otogi like game by From? Why does Borys assume it痴 Souls-like?

« Reply #34163 on: January 24, 2019, 01:10:22 PM »
What is Sekiro? Isn稚 that the new Otogi like game by From? Why does Borys assume it痴 Souls-like?

Yeah, more Tenchu than Souls.

FROM still needs to make me another Gundam Unicorn game. That game was badass.
野球

MMaRsu

« Reply #34164 on: January 24, 2019, 01:11:17 PM »

It's a spiritual successor to Tenchu with Bloodborne / Nioh esque combat ( but def different ).

Rufus

• chronic mediocrity
« Reply #34165 on: January 24, 2019, 01:11:18 PM »
Miyazaki's next game. He was the director on all of From's Souls games (except DS2). This is going to be different, but still Souls-like, afaik. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 01:16:58 PM by Rufus »
🍕🧀

MMaRsu

« Reply #34166 on: January 24, 2019, 01:15:53 PM »
Dead Cells & Salt And Sanctuary might be good games to play Borys.

- The Surge
- Lords of Fallen

These two are mediocre. The Surge is a lot better than LOTF but it's still not worth it imo.

Don Rumata

« Reply #34167 on: January 24, 2019, 01:43:20 PM »

It's a spiritual successor to Tenchu
with Bloodborne / Nioh esque combat ( but def different ).
but that's Shinobido, made by Acquire, the actual developers of Tenchu 1/2.  :expert

Svejk

« Reply #34168 on: January 24, 2019, 02:33:47 PM »
Tenchu 2 was probably worse than DMC2, as it was certainly the bastard child that should've been bagged and tossed in the river.   :doge

I was thinking more Tenchu 3 and/or Kurenai, tbh.  Those had better bosses battles, iirc.   But based on the pics, Sekiro gives mad tenchu vibes to me more than anything...

Thank goodness it's stepping away from the Soulsborne trait.  (Save that for BB2 or something)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 02:41:50 PM by Svejk »

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #34169 on: January 24, 2019, 03:38:55 PM »
Tenchu is cool. Soulsborne isnt. I値l check it.

Spieler1

« Reply #34170 on: January 24, 2019, 03:48:35 PM »
Some of the new Sekiro footage in gameinformer :lawd but that reminds me, what happened to the localisation of Metal Wolf Chaos.  ???

HardcoreRetro

• DIGITAL MAN
« Reply #34171 on: January 24, 2019, 03:51:17 PM »
Just says coming 2019 on the website.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #34172 on: January 24, 2019, 03:55:09 PM »
The Surge and LotF are utter garbage.

Ashen is apparently OK.

Salt and Sanctuary is good.

Bebpo

« Reply #34173 on: January 25, 2019, 02:16:07 AM »
Hollow Knight - Finished exploring out the map for the most part outside some crawly guys here and there and a few charms. Took out all 3 dreamers and unlocked temple of the black egg. Beat the 2nd tier in the coliseum and got my 3rd pale ore to make the final weapon upgrade. Beat the traitor king and got half the white mask. Beat the normal end in the black egg. 90% completion at this point, not bad. A little under 25 hours now.

I think what I need to do now is get about 300 more essence from finding some more trees (I think I've done all the warrior dream boss fights, might be missing one) to get to 1700 so I can open the White Palace and do that and I'm assuming it gets me the other half of the mask and then I can do the true end stuff. Plus gotta do the DLC bits. Getting close!

toku

• ❤❤❤
« Reply #34174 on: January 25, 2019, 10:15:59 AM »
I still need to break into HK proper but it def. seems like the kind of game to lose yourself in

Bebpo

« Reply #34175 on: January 25, 2019, 03:12:12 PM »
Yeah, it's great. I'm with Borys that it's definitely one of the top3 metroidvanias and easily in top 20 of all time. It's extremely well designed big game with lots of secrets and great boss fights and amazing art/animation.

I feel like I enjoyed it the most once it got going a few areas in until about 75% through. (which is a good 20 hours of great game)
The endgame is fine it's just when most of the map is explored out and you're just going around picking up stuff you missed/secret boss fights/true ending it's a lot more backtracking than exploration. If they added more fast travel spots I'd enjoy the endgame more.

Bebpo

« Reply #34176 on: January 25, 2019, 09:39:50 PM »
There's definitely some stuff I dislike about Hollow Knight. Cleared the White Palace and most of it was well designed super meat boy, coming from Celeste some of that was kinda ehhhh.

Got 101% completion, just need to do the rest of Grimm Troupe (started it, but collecting flames is zzz), the 3rd tournament, the godhome boss rushes. Tried Radiance and are you fucking kidding me that the game doesn't checkpoint after the final boss fight? You have to re-fight the final boss every goddamn time just to die in 20 seconds on the true final boss that does 2 health damage per hit and and has an insane HP count and 4 forms? Yeah, fuck that. Stuff like that and the 52 boss fight endurance run are just bullshit and I'm good without it.

Like Radiance would be fine if there was a checkpoint at the start of the fight. Still be a hard as fuck long fight over in 20 seconds until you get all the patterns down but would save a few mins not having to deal with the final boss beforehand each time. These devs got so much right but there's a few bits of real poor game design in here.

Will finish up Grimm Troupe, but then I'm good at this point.

Bebpo

« Reply #34177 on: January 26, 2019, 05:28:48 PM »
Hollow Knight - Aaaand beat Radiance and got true end. 105% completion. Only missing that dumbass flower quest (which cost me 1-3 masks :|) and the 3rd coliseum trial just cause I don't have the patience for it. In the DLC added stuff got through Grimm Troupe, beat Grimm, but couldn't beat Nightmare King Grimm. I prooobably could if I spent a few hours on the fight, but the guy moves so damn fast in the nightmare version I don't wanna deal with the reflexes, so I did the banishment ending for that instead.

What got me through Radiance is that when I was initially dying and I read there were 5 phases I was like yeah no way am I having the patience for 5 forms of this fight. But then I watched a video of someone beating him and there's really only 2 parts to the fight (grounded & platform), they just divide up a slight change in patterns as official phases. Once I saw that I realized I was getting like halfway through the fight already in my first few tries, so it was just a matter of trying a few more times now that I knew the patterns from watching a video. Unlike Nightmare King Grimm his attacks are pretty average speed/easy to dodge (hardest is just the horizontal sword walls for me if I don't have shadow dash), and the beam ray is such an easy attack/wide opening to get a ton of damage in, so was able to beat him.

Now just gotta watch a bunch of lore youtube videos because I didn't really get the details of the plot

Bebpo

« Reply #34178 on: January 26, 2019, 09:02:27 PM »
beat Nightmare King Grimm  :)

The boss mode in Hall of Gods (Godhome) is great since you can just keep retrying bosses without any backtracking or cutscene bs and just play them over and over learning their patterns, improving until you can not get hit and that's how you win, yay!

Now I am definitely done and good until Hollow Knight expansion with playable Hornet comes out. As decent as I am at action games, the 52 boss 70 min boss rush to fight the final 4 or so new bosses at the end is not for me. I love quick retries of high challenge over and over like Celeste for platforming or just retrying bosses in the hall of gods here, endurance stuff is too frustrating for me in redoing long bits over and over.

At the end of the day though, I still think Tetris Effect's final stage is the hardest gaming challenge ever. I'd rather try to be 52 bosses in a row in Hollow Knight than try to beat Tetris Effect's final stage on hard.

Nintex

• <(^_^)>
« Reply #34179 on: January 27, 2019, 10:44:39 AM »
Mass Effect 4

- all 5 planets @ 100% viability
- 4/4 Outposts created
- all loyalty missions finished
- 180 quests finished (yes, I counted them)
- LVL 50
- 70 hours on the save file

...and the game is still @ 65% completion :lol which is kind of unbelievable yet there are weapons to be researched (Mark X) that you can only equip at... LVL 80.

It is simply HUGE. Game truly is Dragon Age in space, no doubt about it.

I don't have any sidequests remaining except killing Dragon Age's Dragons on each planet (Architects). Other than that I am boarding Meridian and moving on with the main plot.

I like it more than God of War :shh it does exactly what it promises (5 planets) whereas God of War blueballed with 9 Realms !!! yet you only visit like 5 and 2 out of those 5 are challenge arenas and the last one is a joke (1 corridor with no encounters).
I'm now lvl 48 at 60 hours in, with 60% completion of the game.
Still have one planet left to settle and one Ark left to find and about 3 loyalty missions to complete.
Plus a bunch of 'tasks' and side quests remaining.

I did ran into 1 or 2 side quests that seemed broken though. So I'm not sure if 100% is achievable in this game.
dutch

MMaRsu

« Reply #34180 on: January 27, 2019, 11:10:55 AM »
Mass Effect 4

- all 5 planets @ 100% viability
- 4/4 Outposts created
- all loyalty missions finished
- 180 quests finished (yes, I counted them)
- LVL 50
- 70 hours on the save file

...and the game is still @ 65% completion :lol which is kind of unbelievable yet there are weapons to be researched (Mark X) that you can only equip at... LVL 80.

It is simply HUGE. Game truly is Dragon Age in space, no doubt about it.

I don't have any sidequests remaining except killing Dragon Age's Dragons on each planet (Architects). Other than that I am boarding Meridian and moving on with the main plot.

I like it more than God of War :shh it does exactly what it promises (5 planets) whereas God of War blueballed with 9 Realms !!! yet you only visit like 5 and 2 out of those 5 are challenge arenas and the last one is a joke (1 corridor with no encounters).

If that is supposed to be a compliment? Dragon Age Inquisition was one of the most boring games I've ever played. With a large amount of filler fetch quests, no interesting side content & no interesting companions or characters. And huge maps that offer nothing in the way of exploration.

Cryo

« Reply #34181 on: January 27, 2019, 03:37:04 PM »
It's unfortunate how similar Anthem feels and plays to ME:A because comparisons will definitely fuel the angry internet mobs

Nintex

• <(^_^)>
« Reply #34182 on: January 27, 2019, 06:24:20 PM »
I dunno, maybe more people who skipped ME:A will check it out looking at Bioware's other recent work.
It punches far above its weight for the $5 it costs now plus most of the technical issues it had at launch (especially the animations) have been fixed with patches.

Anthem seems like half a game but that could've been the demo. Still, it's weird considering they claim it was in development before Destiny 1 shipped.
dutch

mormapope

• Do what you can.
« Reply #34183 on: January 27, 2019, 11:45:20 PM »
Anthem reminds me of Mass Effect with no charm or interesting characters  :-\

I feel bad for the people at Bioware.
Faith

Borys

« Reply #34184 on: January 28, 2019, 02:21:31 AM »
If/ when Anthem bombs in sales and "GaaS" subs is BioWare done for?

I've seen a lot of people saying they are now more hyped for The Division 2 after playing Anthem's demo. Not a good sign.

Svejk

« Reply #34185 on: January 28, 2019, 08:06:09 AM »
Bioware will go the hospice (aka Microsoft) and that'll be the end of that.  :doge  Wish MS would buy EA instead and dismantle that shit stain of a company.

Spieler1

« Reply #34186 on: January 28, 2019, 12:51:57 PM »
All I need is Burnout 3 HD and then EA can go die.

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #34187 on: January 28, 2019, 02:09:37 PM »

SSX Tricky and SSX3 but yes.

HardcoreRetro

• DIGITAL MAN
« Reply #34188 on: January 28, 2019, 02:59:35 PM »
Got the Capcom Beat' Em Up thing. Throwing them a few bones for all the years I played these games on my modded original Xbox.

MMaRsu

« Reply #34189 on: January 28, 2019, 03:04:43 PM »
I liked the new SSX. I mean there were a bunch of levels where you could trick all the way down to the bottom without falling down some god awful pit.

I remember beating my friends lists records with ease  :esports

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #34190 on: January 28, 2019, 03:14:05 PM »
I liked the new SSX. I mean there were a bunch of levels where you could trick all the way down to the bottom without falling down some god awful pit.

I remember beating my friends lists records with ease  :esports

Same. I liked the demo a lot. The full game I played though.

HardcoreRetro

• DIGITAL MAN
« Reply #34191 on: January 28, 2019, 04:22:18 PM »
Animations for the skeletons in The King of Dragons are cute. Lower ammount of frames so they look like the Ray Harryhausen stop-motion ones. :)

Nintex

• <(^_^)>
« Reply #34192 on: January 28, 2019, 06:47:43 PM »
Bioware fans seem pretty desperate. They're basically left with these choices

- Shill for Anthem despite its faults and somehow hope that it turns into a massive hit (reduces the chance of new Bioware single player games)
- Ignore Anthem and speak with their wallet (could end up in Bioware closing up shop)
- Hope that Anthem does well without their support (but not good enough to be a 'big' enough hit) so EA is kinda forced to feed both audiences

I still think that they're 1 or 2 flops away from shutting down and we'll at least see another game in the Mass Effect universe.
I'm not sure it'll be a full fledged RPG though. With Anthem I guess it'll do well enough if it has enough time to shine on its own.
It'll certainly help if they iron out the VIP Demo issues in the upcoming Public demo. Division 2 is not out for another month and there's no telling how bad/good that is either.

Destiny players might mix up their playtime as well because they're used to low quality efforts anyway.
dutch

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #34193 on: January 28, 2019, 10:30:09 PM »
Imagine wasting your time worrying about what other people are playing
fat

porkbun

« Reply #34194 on: January 29, 2019, 08:36:41 AM »
Been playing a good amount of Donkey Kong on one of my bartops lately.  I'm terrible at the game so I'm making it a goal to actually get through all four boards.

bdoughty

« Reply #34195 on: January 29, 2019, 11:18:44 PM »
Farm Together is what I have been glued to since it was releases on the Xbox One last week.  It's like one of those old XBLA Avatar games but with a ton of content. Also it has been on Steam for a year.

Pretty addicting if you are even remotely interested in Farm Building game. It's not a simulation that requires things to be done or you lose crops. animals, etc. If you liked the farming and building in Stardew Valley you will love this. While there are no limits to the amount of work done each day, the tractor (you obtain after a few levels) requires refilling and resources. You just take your time and harvest, plant, fish and pick flowers/trees as you go.  You start in a single area that is surround by a bunch of other areas to be unlocked as you level up. Watering is not required but will cut the time to harvest the crop, which will vary by crop type and length. Seasons, which last 17 minutes each can also impact watering need as there are occasional droughts, rainfall and heavy winters that will affect how well watering works. Most crops can only be planted in certain seasons and most trees can only be harvested in certain seasons.

There are plenty of plants, fish, flowers, trees and farming items and decoration to unlock. In some cases by leveling up the play and others are locked until you level up a particular item. There are even houses and chores you can do to decorate inside of it. Unlike Stardew you have nobody to deal with, unless you choose to play online and even then they just help.  You turn all your crops at stands and get automated quests to complete (raising certain crops, etc) to get pink ribbons that are used to buy special items (fuel tanks for gas, sprinklers, fast travel, etc).  Money is used for buying/selling MOST crops and diamonds (what you get for turning in crops and other things) is used primarily to buy items for your farm to decorate, stands for crops and buying new sections of land.

Quite a bit of strategy when it comes to crops. Things can take from 15 minutes to a couple days. Planning crops around how long you plan to play. Time in game moves constantly and while you are away from the game. So this is a perfect time to try the longer crops as you sleep.  Fish and Trees are great to have as they require no maintenance but it does take some time for them to pay for themselves. Same goes for planting flowers, expensive and takes time to pay for itself and requires watering (or not, have not seen where this makes a difference in the time to harvest).  Animals are the most expensive and require large amounts of food and they get much more expensive to buy and feed as you level up and unlock new animals.  I have been limiting this production to when a quest requires it and then keeping them as I slowly build this area of the far.

Online play allows you to determine what users that find your farm can do or not do on it. In my case I set to private to eliminate stragglers from popping in and only allow people on my friends list to help.  Sadly there is no local co-op. This would have been a great addition for the game.  Especially for families as it really would be a great game for parents and young kids.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #34196 on: January 29, 2019, 11:39:32 PM »
Just gotta do the Wheel of Harma and then work on getting all the costumes if I wanna platinum DQXI. I dunno if I'll do the latter, seems pretty time consuming to grind for all the materials.
HOUSE

bdoughty

« Reply #34197 on: January 30, 2019, 09:21:00 PM »

Not before they do a remake of NBA Street V2.  I thought EA liked money, a remake of this would make tons of it.  Then they can die, assuming there are no plans on bringing NCAA Football back.

kingv

« Reply #34198 on: January 30, 2019, 10:19:54 PM »
NFL street was pretty fun too. the game was broken as hell, but fun when people weren稚 playing with dumb cheat teams where every player is jerry rice or some dumb shit.

Bebpo

« Reply #34199 on: January 31, 2019, 01:24:29 AM »
Finished Chuchel

I started this like a year ago when he was a black dustmite with an orange hat and finished it a year later when he was orange with a black hat because the czech republic devs at Amanita Design realized he sorta looked like blackface after the fact and patched it  :doge

Anyhow, good weird ass euro indie puzzle game. A lot of the skits feel like you'd get from an animation short film festival. Was pretty funny and fun.

I liked it more than Botanicula and less than Machinarium which is still my favorite by Amanita. I feel like Machinarium's their most accessible game for sure. Was ported to a bunch of stuff and people like my brother who never plays weird art shit and only mainstream games actually played and beat Machinarium. I still need to play Samorost series but I can't get into them for some reason. They've got good weird art and good music and I will keep buying their games and actually finishing them.

Also I'm horrible at finishing puzzle games. Like this game was probably 2 hours long and it took me a year because each puzzle's like 5 mins. Puzzle games with hundreds of puzzles like Spacechem or Picross 3d or whatever can be 5-10 hours long and take me years to get through them, but sandbox game or rpg I can blow 5-10 hours in a week easy. Something about the repetition of puzzle after puzzle just drains me and I can only play a couple puzzles at a time. I still really enjoy them, I just can't keep playing.