Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 1801070 times)

bluemax

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #35520 on: May 09, 2020, 12:12:52 AM »
15-16 hours is probably closer to 3/4s? I forget exactly. Assuming it is about the same as the SNES. I only just got the first set of class change.
NO

Beezy

« Reply #35521 on: May 09, 2020, 12:36:04 AM »
I don't know, maybe? I'm level 38, but I still haven't class changed a second time yet. You need some special item to.

BIONIC

• Live Laugh Love. Wanderlust. The Office. Pizza. Dog mom. #Blessed
« Reply #35522 on: May 09, 2020, 01:21:10 AM »
Iím around 22ish hours and killed 4/8 benevodons and my party is level 50.

Thereís a chest with a guaranteed ??? seed (class change item) in the benevedon dungeons. The enemies in those dungeons also randomly drop them but rarely. I have five out of six of them, but annoyingly Iím missing one that I want since the seeds grow into a specific class and arenít a one size fits all.

Still enjoying the game quite a bit, but Iím alternating between it and my KH1 and Re:CoM playthroughs so itís taking a bit longer.
Wine

bluemax

« Reply #35523 on: May 09, 2020, 02:46:41 AM »
Iím around 22ish hours and killed 4/8 benevodons and my party is level 50.

Thereís a chest with a guaranteed ??? seed (class change item) in the benevedon dungeons. The enemies in those dungeons also randomly drop them but rarely. I have five out of six of them, but annoyingly Iím missing one that I want since the seeds grow into a specific class and arenít a one size fits all.

Still enjoying the game quite a bit, but Iím alternating between it and my KH1 and Re:CoM playthroughs so itís taking a bit longer.

Ah okay, sounds like they rebalanced it a bit then. I was in the mid 30s level wise when I finished the Benevedons on the SNES version. I've read some posts on Gamefaqs that claim if you grow all the seeds at once you get the class items you want instead of random ones, but others seem to disagree so who knows. That was my least favorite part of the original.
NO

Nintex

• a supporter of free speech and a marketplace of ideas
« Reply #35524 on: May 09, 2020, 12:45:09 PM »
DOA6 is so pretty :lawd

Is there a better looking fighting game? I don't think so  ???
🤵🏼

Piss Benoit

• That's ignorant doo doo
« Reply #35525 on: May 09, 2020, 01:08:39 PM »
marcel the tiddy king :rejoice

Stro

• I'm just a dragon-canine boye
« Reply #35526 on: May 09, 2020, 05:18:37 PM »
I started Mario Sunshine but only played a couple of levels before deciding to pass. Still looks great, though. Especially if you do even the most minor of improvements on Dolphin. Nintendie water physics :lawd

The Fludd doesn't bother me but the camera makes it more difficult to use at times than it needed to be, enough for me to not want to put in the time to get used to it and play through the whole game. How does Dolphin work with Wii waggle shit on a normal gamepad?

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #35527 on: May 09, 2020, 05:22:38 PM »
really hoping those rumored Mario rereleases include an updated version of that, although tbh it would need a damn near a remake to fix all the little annoying things about it.

with dolphin you can assign shaking to a button press, so games should work fine as long as you don't have to point at the screen. 
pcp

ExoYZA

« Reply #35528 on: May 09, 2020, 05:35:24 PM »
Super Mario Sunshine is good the way it is :hmph

Stro

« Reply #35529 on: May 09, 2020, 06:02:03 PM »
I don't like this at all, fucking waggle feels wrong even assigned to a normal gamepad :rage

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #35530 on: May 09, 2020, 06:14:32 PM »
How does Dolphin work with Wii waggle shit on a normal gamepad?
Depends very much on the game. The simpler the motions, the easier it is to both configure and use. I tried to play Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands without a Wiimote and gave up when it asks you to use the cursor while platforming. I gave in and bought Mayflash's DolphinBar (sensor + bluetooth receiver, powered by USB) last year. Haven't used it much since, because I'm a ever-distracted dope, but it works great.

They did release a bunch of updates to their emulated Wiimote since, so it might have gotten better/easier, but they can't work miracles.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #35531 on: May 09, 2020, 06:56:27 PM »

right, of course. it was such a great idea to make a game full of precise platforming that allows you to fall to the bottom of the stage and climb back up over and over and over. very compelling.
pcp

Stro

« Reply #35532 on: May 09, 2020, 07:24:52 PM »
Fuck Nintendie and their stupid ass controllers. Imagine making the baseline for normal controllers and then spending the next 30 years making gimmick controllers instead.

ExoYZA

« Reply #35533 on: May 09, 2020, 08:45:21 PM »

right, of course. it was such a great idea to make a game full of precise platforming that allows you to fall to the bottom of the stage and climb back up over and over and over. very compelling.

Glad you could see the light!

It's neither that precise nor is it such a long process whenever it does happen, to be real. If my biggest problem with a game is it's tougher when I fuck up then I wouldn't enjoy most videogames :yeshrug

Bebpo

« Reply #35534 on: May 09, 2020, 09:19:17 PM »
Started Opus Magnum. Out of all the Zachtronics engineering puzzle games, this is the only one that's made sense to me as a non-engineer/programmer. Like the other games are cool, especially Exa-Punks, but the programming of the puzzles was just gibberish another language to me. Idk if it's just the tutorial is better in this one or the visual representation of the arms that move/rotate and bonding and stuff, but this is actually pretty doable so far.

benjipwns

• Proud to be living in Bol Bol's America
« Reply #35535 on: May 09, 2020, 11:35:30 PM »
NSMBWii can be played just fine with a regular controller and mapping the waggles to a button press, Galaxy you actually need a pointer for, and while you can do it with a mouse*, it's ultimately easier if you already have a Wiimote to just get a cheap USB sensor bar (and bluetooth receiver if you need it, you can buy cheap Chinese packs for like $3)

if you're desperate and have a Wii still, you could also plug it in and power it up solely to use the sensor bar :lol

*or a right analog stick but last time I looked at a guide for this was game specific and had like thirty calibration steps so I said nah, I'll spend $4 on a USB sensor bar

Bebpo

« Reply #35536 on: May 10, 2020, 06:05:28 AM »
So I tried Slay the Spire and I ended up playing all night because it's really good and addicting. Did a bunch of runs with the different characters and I like how they all play so differently.

that being said after like 4-5 hours I'm gonna uninstall it because the runs take too long and there's too much RNG. I ran into so many shitty turns where the boss or even some normal enemy later on is going to do some 50+ damaging 75% of your HP move that turn and...none of my DEF/Block cards pulled or re-shuffle cards, etc... and I just had to take that hit and then probably die and lose the last hour or more run. Because you can't "hold" cards (outside very rare cards that let you) and because enemies/bosses flip around their attacks with a couple of turns doing like 5-10 dmg and then they'll have a turn doing like 50 dmg, it just seems like you either get a good hand at the right time or you die.

I did one of the daily climb runs which was as the 3rd character, the robot guy with the orbs, and in the daily run the card deck they gave you was really really good off the start. Lots of HP regens, 0 cost full deck reshuffles, 27 damage all enemy beam, ability to negate the next 1-2 attacks completely, etc..etc... I got to the boss of the 3rd section which is a better run than I got with the sword guy or magic shaman.

But yeah, I can see why people really like it. It's very fun and addictive and the card abilities are great. But too much rng for me, and don't need addicting games like this where I play until 3am anyhow, so I'm out.

Bebpo

« Reply #35537 on: May 10, 2020, 06:14:22 AM »
Hmmm, reading up on the game, it seems like a lot of people quit mid-run and reload to minimize rng. I didn't realize you could do that. Might give it one more run attempt.

Bebpo

« Reply #35538 on: May 10, 2020, 07:47:51 AM »
Well, save scumming got me a lot further on my next run, but eventually got to a battle where my deck pulls were just such bad RNG (and it's the save every time you save/reload) that even trying every possible combination/strategy, there was no way to survive. Was sad because it was against 3 grunt ass enemies and I had almost full HP but all my deck pulls were the worst possible RNG pulls for each enemy turn that there was no way to survive.

Yeah, I'm out.

Cheddahz

« Reply #35539 on: May 10, 2020, 10:10:44 AM »
Finally sat down to play Ace Combat 7 and the game is a blast

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #35540 on: May 10, 2020, 11:50:56 AM »
Well, save scumming got me a lot further on my next run, but eventually got to a battle where my deck pulls were just such bad RNG (and it's the save every time you save/reload) that even trying every possible combination/strategy, there was no way to survive. Was sad because it was against 3 grunt ass enemies and I had almost full HP but all my deck pulls were the worst possible RNG pulls for each enemy turn that there was no way to survive.

Yeah, I'm out.

dont let timu see this

Bebpo

« Reply #35541 on: May 10, 2020, 03:07:40 PM »

Yeah, I'm out.

dont let timu see this

Haha. Game is way too addictive though. Even after I was done for the night I was watching speedruns and reading up on deck builds.

I don't have an addictive personality in general. I drink Alcohol whenever, I can quit coffee instantly for weeks, the couple times I tried smoking as a teen did nothing, but with videogames that "hmm, how about if I changed my strategy and tried this?" one more run urge is insanely addictive. I probably should not be trying/playing rogue games because of this haha.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm tempted to reinstall the game today and try just "one" more run as Ironclad built after the videos/advice I saw which focused on a 4-5 deck only deck of whirlwhind aoe + flex str buff x 2 + lightning aoe.

I hadn't thought of the idea of keeping your deck so small that you're basically guaranteed to get your cards every turn and can't get fucked by RNG much outside relic drops/curses. Tempted to try this in motion. I'd been getting about midway through Act 3 by the end of last night, but would be nice to get one clear.

I hadn't been passing on like any cards, so I ended up with 30-40 deck by then and it's too much RNG
[close]

Bebpo

« Reply #35542 on: May 10, 2020, 04:55:37 PM »
Wooo, beat it with Ironclad on my 2nd run haha. Just barely, would've died 1 turn later.

Didn't use any of the strats I'd read, but did try to keep my deck down a bit to mostly attacks. Had about 20-24 card deck for most of act 3. Couple of Flex+ for +4 str, a couple rampage gaining +8 each time they came up, offering to pull 3 cards for 6hp. I didn't get whirlwhind so I relied on Cleave, didn't get demon form or limit break.

Pretty much got lucky getting like 10 artifacts that had some good stuff. One started off player & enemies with str+1 and all enemies with vuln+1, between 0 cost anger cards and 0 cost dropkick cards on vuln enemies that helped, especially with the flex+ cards. Another good one was at the end of each turn a relic let me add 1 of 3 cards to my deck. Got a few very good cards each fight that I could tune to the fight itself. Also the torii one that reduces 5 damage or less to 1 helps a lot with no def.

Basically was basing it off the speedrun concept of power, power, power glass cannon to end rounds shorter and take less damage and rest at sites.

So the only lame ass thing is when I reinstalled it on the windows store version (gamepass), all my save data was gone from last night. Apparently uninstalling the game deletes all your save data. So when I uninstall this time I'll lose this save too. Gonna unlock the 4th character and try them and then I'm good I guess.

Spieler1

« Reply #35543 on: May 10, 2020, 06:41:22 PM »
Raging Brachydios in Monster Hunter  :titus  :crazy This will not be managable with randoms. Nor alone. Not sure there's a point to even trying raging Rajang.

Bebpo

« Reply #35544 on: May 10, 2020, 06:52:01 PM »
Slay the Spire - Welp, on my way to do one run with the skull girl and robo dude to unlock the ninja 4th character I actually beat the game again with the robo dude haha. Definitely getting the hang of this. Have a tougher time with poison/block focused The Silent because outside some poison drip, not really good at dealing damage and some rounds I just didn't get enough blocks in my hand to weather the boss attacks.

Bebpo

« Reply #35545 on: May 10, 2020, 10:20:57 PM »
Ok, spent a few hours doing runs with Ninja girl. She's fun and yeah how different all 4 characters is a big plus. Seemed to get screwed on the The Collector boss with her every time. She doesn't seem to be able to consistently output the high DPS needed for bosses summoning minions constantly that you have to deal with since a lot of her attacks are retaining them multiple turns to build them up to high damage. Idk.

Bebpo

« Reply #35546 on: May 11, 2020, 04:40:47 AM »
Finished The Procession to Calvary which I found out about just because sometimes I randomly click articles on http://indiegamesplus.com/

Was a fun little 2 hour adventure game using classic paintings and music mashup with writing similar to Monty Python. Plus you can murder any NPC if you want, but it bars you from getting the good ending if you do  :'(

Apparently it's a sequel to a previous game, so will probably play that one too.

Mr Gilhaney

« Reply #35547 on: May 11, 2020, 09:37:42 AM »
Just doing some solo queuing on faceit. This is what I pay premium for

♿️

Cheddahz

« Reply #35548 on: May 11, 2020, 10:13:43 AM »
Mission 10 of Ace Combat 7  :lawd

MMaRsu

« Reply #35549 on: May 11, 2020, 11:05:16 AM »
Just doing some solo queuing on faceit. This is what I pay premium for

why the vid all pink

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #35550 on: May 11, 2020, 11:12:08 AM »
Why is it a video of you being racist?
fat

Freyj

« Reply #35551 on: May 11, 2020, 12:30:04 PM »
Started Trails of Cold Steel (1) after catching up on Crossbell (Ao best Trails game). Might actually be caught up on this series by the time quar ends.

Not a big fan of the school setting, but it still has the charm and world building of a Trails game so I canít fault it too much for going in harder on tropes. Rean is the least interesting protag so far, but the supporting cast is good enough that I donít really mind.

Started on Hard since Iíd read that CS was the first series that got it ďrightĒ and while Normal is probably easier than Sky / Crossbell, JRPG difficulty balancing is still garbage and Iíll probably just play on Normal for the remaining CS games. Thankfully thereís enough ways to break the game with Quartz once you get past the first few chapters that it isnít too irritating.

nachobro

• Live MŠs
« Reply #35552 on: May 11, 2020, 02:08:23 PM »
that's just the soundtrack to csgo

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #35553 on: May 11, 2020, 02:10:24 PM »
Started Trails of Cold Steel (1) after catching up on Crossbell (Ao best Trails game). Might actually be caught up on this series by the time quar ends.

Not a big fan of the school setting, but it still has the charm and world building of a Trails game so I canít fault it too much for going in harder on tropes. Rean is the least interesting protag so far, but the supporting cast is good enough that I donít really mind.

Started on Hard since Iíd read that CS was the first series that got it ďrightĒ and while Normal is probably easier than Sky / Crossbell, JRPG difficulty balancing is still garbage and Iíll probably just play on Normal for the remaining CS games. Thankfully thereís enough ways to break the game with Quartz once you get past the first few chapters that it isnít too irritating.

CS1 isn't really all too challenging, with the exception of a few boss fights (usually against Ouroboros and their cronies). CS2 is much more difficult, especially the grueling endgame areas and boss fights. 3 is actually a pretty easy game, with the exception of 1 or 2 fights.
^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #35554 on: May 11, 2020, 02:24:53 PM »

On the CS games I ended up playing on the highest difficulty and just toning it down occasionally for bs boss spikes. The games are brain dead easy compared to past Kiseki/Trails games.

What'd you think of Crossbell?

Cryo

« Reply #35555 on: May 11, 2020, 03:47:48 PM »
I'm not big on action games though I did enjoy Bayonetta and the 3D castlevania games  (:doge) when I did play them in the past, but I am enjoying Bayonetta 2 on switch so much that I'll probably do more than get stone & bronze awards every chapter on normal like I did with the first game. I feel like the game is pretty impressive in keeping the FPS high on the switch's shitty CPU, especially when there's quite a bit going on environment wise.

Which of the two did y'all like more?

Svejk

« Reply #35556 on: May 11, 2020, 04:21:47 PM »
Tried Samorost 3.  Game has a certain familiar charm to it.  The animation and sound are both well done.  I never finished Machinarium though... this is making me want to go back and finish it, soooo I picked it up again on the Play store.  :D

Bebpo

« Reply #35557 on: May 11, 2020, 04:53:17 PM »
Amanita Design's games are definitely charming. I haven't been able to finish any of the Samorost games because they're kinda too abstract, less compelling to me.

Really liked Machinarium, Botanicula, CHUCHEL and their card interaction based mobile game Pilgrims.

Their upcoming game Creaks is the most normal looking game they've ever done.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #35558 on: May 11, 2020, 05:28:07 PM »
I'm not big on action games though I did enjoy Bayonetta and the 3D castlevania games  (:doge) when I did play them in the past, but I am enjoying Bayonetta 2 on switch so much that I'll probably do more than get stone & bronze awards every chapter on normal like I did with the first game. I feel like the game is pretty impressive in keeping the FPS high on the switch's shitty CPU, especially when there's quite a bit going on environment wise.

If you're asking which Bayonetta I liked more, I will probably go with 2 overall, though both have their negatives
fat

Nintex

• a supporter of free speech and a marketplace of ideas
« Reply #35559 on: May 11, 2020, 06:27:41 PM »
Alexandria  :whoo

Aya :whew

🤵🏼

ExoYZA

« Reply #35560 on: May 11, 2020, 07:11:15 PM »

I prefer the first which while it has more glaring flaws (the turret section and gimmick levels not being good in general, instant death QTE's and unreal pissfilter) is a more satisfying game to play for the meat and potatoes of the genre. Combat mechanics, enemy designs, game flow/feel, etc. is nearly superior on every level.

That said, I would usually recommend Bayo 2 over the first to most because while I don't find it as enjoyable gameplay wise, it's much better looking, has a better OST, better paced level wise and waaaaaaaay less shitty gimmicks. It's not surprising to me why most prefer Bayo 2. It pretty much is a better game in every way except for the one part I'm a massive dork about it.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #35561 on: May 11, 2020, 07:49:50 PM »
the first game to me has higher highs in that it has tons of over the top shit and loads of incredible weapons, but damn the lows are low. there's the stuff wrath mentioned, and i'd also add in the stupid minigame at the end of every. fucking. level. bayo 2 only gets really crazy during boss fights and a few other parts, and the weapons overall are much weaker, but otherwise it plays much much smoother. also holy fuck the visual design is incredible.
pcp

BIONIC

• Live Laugh Love. Wanderlust. The Office. Pizza. Dog mom. #Blessed
« Reply #35562 on: May 11, 2020, 08:07:14 PM »
Both are amazing, but the first one slightly edges out for me since it feels more like a cohesive adventure with actual level design instead of a combat hallway simulator like the second.
Wine

ExoYZA

« Reply #35563 on: May 11, 2020, 08:23:02 PM »
I found myself disliking the over the top aspects in Bayo 2 specifically as it tends to be a struggle to even know where you are, what you're doing, and both go for the boss/enemy as well.

I think the one uncontroversial thing in this comparison is that Bayo 1 is absolutely better with the crazy ridiculousness as far as playing it. While it's still as insane it's a lot more coherent to read.

Mr Gilhaney

« Reply #35564 on: May 11, 2020, 08:30:35 PM »

I would never share videos of me saying gamer words. This is all on... ehm... Girth Lord. A random guy from Finland in my solo queue, who decided that the best way to shut up the Romanian on the team, was repeating some cool gamer words.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 08:37:41 PM by Mr Gilhaney »
♿️

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A Mod
« Reply #35565 on: May 11, 2020, 08:59:33 PM »
Tried Samorost 3.  Game has a certain familiar charm to it.  The animation and sound are both well done.  I never finished Machinarium though... this is making me want to go back and finish it, soooo I picked it up again on the Play store.  :D
Good idea!
Machinarium and Samorost (3 in particular) are some of my fondest recent gaming memories.
I also happen to think that Samorost 3 has the best soundtrack in a videogame, it really appeals to my music tastes, but i loved Dvorak/Floex already before it.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #35566 on: May 11, 2020, 10:01:23 PM »
fat

The Sceneman

• got the hat on
« Reply #35567 on: May 11, 2020, 10:16:48 PM »
Mission 10 of Ace Combat 7  :lawd

Lol that isn't even one of the best ones IMO. I love Missions 7 and 15. The majority of the game is fuckin awesome.

I'm up to mission 14 in my quest to get all the named enemy Aces (and beat game on Normal). Then i'll be beating game on hard and ace.

I also gave the first DLC mission a shot, damn its hard! I got a fail condition when the timer ran out even though I had reached the score - perhaps I let some baddies get too close?

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #35568 on: May 11, 2020, 11:00:01 PM »
pcp

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #35569 on: May 11, 2020, 11:03:34 PM »
No
fat

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #35570 on: May 12, 2020, 01:00:24 AM »
Ugh, got wiped by
Whisper Bahamut
[close]
at the end of FF7r, realized I'd have to do a bunch of shit over, and decided to hang it up for the night.
^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #35571 on: May 12, 2020, 01:14:35 AM »
There's usually a lot of checkpoints. Maybe it's not so bad? I died a few times and it always started pretty close.

ExoYZA

« Reply #35572 on: May 12, 2020, 01:22:44 AM »
Ugh, got wiped by
Whisper Bahamut
[close]
at the end of FF7r, realized I'd have to do a bunch of shit over, and decided to hang it up for the night.

Oh i got my ass kicked by him at first too, here's some advice:

He can be knocked out of attacks easily and the best option is to staggar him. On my second try it was very apparent he didn't have much health. Problem is you start the whole section all over again as it counts as one big boss fight. But you can do it as long as you focus on knocking him out of attacks, which tifa is very good for.
[close]

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #35573 on: May 12, 2020, 01:25:28 AM »
Just Magnify + Manaward and you win
fat

Freyj

« Reply #35574 on: May 12, 2020, 02:27:58 AM »
CS1 isn't really all too challenging, with the exception of a few boss fights (usually against Ouroboros and their cronies). CS2 is much more difficult, especially the grueling endgame areas and boss fights. 3 is actually a pretty easy game, with the exception of 1 or 2 fights.

On the CS games I ended up playing on the highest difficulty and just toning it down occasionally for bs boss spikes. The games are brain dead easy compared to past Kiseki/Trails games.

What'd you think of Crossbell?

I guess itís just rough early on with some bosses but as soon as I could have Fie / Rean with 50% base Evasion nothing really mattered anymore.

Loved Crossbell, Ao especially although I wish I had a better translation for it. Canít help but feel like Iíd appreciate the Cold Steel group more if there were half as many with the better characterization of the Crossbell group.

Bebpo

« Reply #35575 on: May 12, 2020, 02:39:43 AM »
Yeah, CS struggles a bit with the larger cast. They're still good, but the characterization is just more spread out since they have to keep splitting up the party which also hurts the group dynamic.

To be fair on Ao, I don't think the dialogue in these games are anything special, it's the story plotting/characters/events, so I'd imagine even with a rough translation it'd still convey the bulk of it. Yeah, I love how Ao's last 30+ hours ditch the episodic and is just like a 30 hour exciting paced rpg conclusion to it all. Lot of really cool events too in those final battles.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #35576 on: May 12, 2020, 05:19:13 AM »
Raging Brachydios in Monster Hunter  :titus  :crazy This will not be managable with randoms. Nor alone. Not sure there's a point to even trying raging Rajang.

Furious Rajang is way easier imo.  Itís almost the same as the normal Rajang.

MMaRsu

« Reply #35577 on: May 12, 2020, 09:10:21 AM »
Been playing Mario Odyssey on Yuzu

It runs surprisingly well, already got almost all of the moons in the sand kingdom and I moved onto the water kingdom but there is a weird visual glitch there :(

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35578 on: May 12, 2020, 09:18:59 AM »
What I should be playing: Final Fantasy VII Remake and Trials Of Mana

What I've been playing instead: Animal Crossing, Tetris, Samurai Shodown, and Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero.  Just finished the latter after realizing I never beat it and wanted to at least get the main game cleared before the sequel comes out in a few weeks.  Was really fun and I finished it with all the items/power-ups found in six hours total.  Nothing tedious, although there were some mildly difficult platforming/flying bits on the last level.  Only took 2-3 tries so not frustrating.
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #35579 on: May 12, 2020, 01:17:28 PM »
Been playing Mario Odyssey on Yuzu

It runs surprisingly well, already got almost all of the moons in the sand kingdom and I moved onto the water kingdom but there is a weird visual glitch there :(
Gonna try yuzu...  Mario Odyssey is the only game I care to play on the Smitch (that I can't play elsewhere.)