Author Topic: The TV shows you've seen recently thread.  (Read 2046347 times)

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Re: The TV shows you've seen recently thread.
« Reply #1020 on: June 07, 2010, 03:06:48 AM »
Breaking Bad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

:bow
___

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #1021 on: June 07, 2010, 03:18:07 AM »
Schrader
spoiler (click to show/hide)
gets a boner
[close]

:D

Edit;:
Holy shit I just saw the ending.  HOLY SHIT.  HOLY SHIT.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 03:23:46 AM by am nintenho »

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #1022 on: June 07, 2010, 05:52:19 AM »
BREAKING BAD

OH

MY

GOD
zzzzz

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1023 on: June 07, 2010, 09:15:17 AM »
finally got around to watching Prison Break (first season, thanks Netflix Instant).

Man, this is pretty damn good, how steep does the quality drop off later?  If it keeps up this level of awesome, I'll be very impressed.
Well, me from the past, me from the present would tell you that there will be a gradual but undeniable drop in quality very soon.  Watching a guy MacGyver his way out of jail is a lot of fun, watching a show with a sub-X-files level evil and all-reaching conspiracy group is not so great.  Were it not for the entertaining performances from the supporting characters I would have gave up on this show a short time after the fascination in watching Dominic Purcell's helmut shaped skull wore off.

Any show that's wise enough to cast William Fichtner, Peter Stormare, Stacy Keach, and keeps that T-Bag guy around no matter how much they've gotta bend the plot can't be all bad, but I struggle to remember when the last time was a show was so eager to burn off its goodwill.

Oh well, still beats reality TV.
Thanks for saving me time. I'd considered renting it a number of times, but just couldn't generate enough interest, never having heard anything sufficiently good from friends. Now I just won't bother.

finished S1 of Fringe.

Pretty good finale.
S2 is moar bettar.

I just caught up to both seasons of Fringe.  I now have more questions than I had before season 2.

WTF is responsible for The Pattern?  Did they just disappear after infiltrating the FBI and killing hundreds of people even though one of them warned their goal was to save the local universe from the alternate one?  Mitchell Loeb and David Robert Jones can't have been the only people involved with it.

If the coretexiphan kids can go between dimensions, how the fuck did alternate Olivia do that unless Walternate also gave her coretexiphan?

If Bell traveled between dimensions several times, why didn't he tell somebody about the alternate universe and how they're preparing for war?
[close]

They probably won't even answer any of that next season.
No clicking, Eric P:
I think they're backburnering the group which Mitchell was in, because they're likely going to do something more complex with the ZFT. There is more than one of everything, after all. But introducing competing ZFTs without sufficient context would confuse too many viewers, so they're building the framework up now, by showing Walter's ZFT having been produced on a typewriter, and never published, while Walternate's ZFT is bestseller on the other side.

As for Olivia's opposite, Willco pointed out that our Dunham opened the crack, and it was really the particle accelerator and the power source which were necessary to wedge the existing crack open enough for them to return.

What I don't get is, young Olivia managed to manifest a lot of power when she was panicked, she now is aware of how to travel between the universes, and she is intensely panicked there at the end of the season 2 cliffhanger... so why can't she zap herself out, or fry Walternate or something? Maybe he has psychic defenses in place there...?
[close]

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #1024 on: June 07, 2010, 04:46:10 PM »
yep, last nights breaking bad was top notch. 

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #1025 on: June 08, 2010, 02:52:32 AM »
just watched ep4 of S3 of The Shield....

Fuck Shane

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #1026 on: June 08, 2010, 03:34:34 AM »
Was that the one with the peeing?

No clicking, Eric P:
I think they're backburnering the group which Mitchell was in, because they're likely going to do something more complex with the ZFT. There is more than one of everything, after all. But introducing competing ZFTs without sufficient context would confuse too many viewers, so they're building the framework up now, by showing Walter's ZFT having been produced on a typewriter, and never published, while Walternate's ZFT is bestseller on the other side.

As for Olivia's opposite, Willco pointed out that our Dunham opened the crack, and it was really the particle accelerator and the power source which were necessary to wedge the existing crack open enough for them to return.

What I don't get is, young Olivia managed to manifest a lot of power when she was panicked, she now is aware of how to travel between the universes, and she is intensely panicked there at the end of the season 2 cliffhanger... so why can't she zap herself out, or fry Walternate or something? Maybe he has psychic defenses in place there...?
[close]
Yeah, I guess that all makes sense.  It'd  be really confusing if you haven't been watching the show from the beginning.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:37:32 AM by am nintenho »

Dickie Dee

« Reply #1027 on: June 08, 2010, 03:48:27 AM »
just watched ep4 of S3 of The Shield....

Fuck Shane

actually just finished watching that a couple of minutes ago too :fbm

Was that the one with the peeing?

Shane told Tavon he'd never promote a darky like him and they brawled in his apt and his beotch clubbed him with an iron, Tavon stumbled out dazed and got into an accident
[close]
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:58:44 AM by Mamacint »
___

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1028 on: June 08, 2010, 03:58:12 AM »
the next episode omg

Ok so it was Aciveda who had to give the forced bj; I remembered something about it having seen a clip ages ago, and just assumed it involved Julien once I started watching the show. Seems kinda ridiculous that the police captain would be alone in that house.

Tavan :(

If he dies...fuck. Smooth ass character, I wish he had more to do. I'd like to see him undercover/ more but so much emphasis has been on latino gangs; of course all that shit was awesome though. I initially thought he'd die due to Shane not covering him properly during a shootout or something - certainly not after a brawl involving Shane's wife. That definitely pissed me off, with me on the edge of my seat lol
[close]

Dickie Dee

« Reply #1029 on: June 08, 2010, 05:29:29 AM »
thomas ate the poisoned hamburgers which he stole from wendy, that's obviously why he died, and not from a "gang execution". jesse and walt start feeling more guilty about everything. jesse gets suicidal?... oops, did i spoil that for you? or has this been discussed before? thought that was fairly obvious, sadly. let's see if i'm wrong :P
[close]

"Gang execution" has a very specific context - usually gunshots at close range without violent struggle. Plus, the news reports described it as "gruesome", so no. Dirty Burgers wouldn't really apply.
___

OptimoPeach

« Reply #1030 on: June 08, 2010, 06:14:39 AM »
Those few things you mentioned pick at me (especially the plane crash), but I'm still enjoying the shit out of the show, so whatever. I disagree that the writers' direction towards the endgame has fizzled. Walt finally realizing what a piece of shit he is is enough development to keep me convinced that it's still going somewhere, even with those odd missteps here and there.

But then again I'm really drunk and also not very smart, so I'm sorry if none of this makes any sense
hi5

Bacchus7

« Reply #1031 on: June 08, 2010, 08:22:31 AM »
Why does every scene have to move the plot forward? I think the show's charm is in its subtle coloration of its characters, often in scenes which don't necessarily drive the plot forward.
DTF

Dickie Dee

« Reply #1032 on: June 08, 2010, 08:41:33 AM »
It's very much a character driven show, not necessarily a plot driven show. I don't think Walt's malaise towards life now that his cancer is in remission and he's no longer a focused, desperate man reflects the writers losing their own focus - it's IMO an interesting part of his character arc to stick him in this purgatory for a bit rather than have him continue on some predictable downward spiral that has him as a Gus-like kingpin by the end, or some such.
___

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #1033 on: June 08, 2010, 09:20:30 AM »
Season 3 has felt different for me too because the characters aren't working toward something. In 1 and 2 they were trying to accomplish something, and as everything went wrong in their pursuit of their seemingly impossible objectives it made for some real nail-biting tension. Season 3 hasn't really had that until this recent episode.
zzzzz

Barry Egan

« Reply #1034 on: June 08, 2010, 10:17:02 AM »
I think season 3 has been interesting in part because it's become an extended meditation on what has occurred for the two main characters in seasons 1 and 2.  The first episode of the season showed a rift in how both characters chose to digest what they've done; Walt stubbornly denies his culpability in "breaking bad" whereas Jesse finds resolution in embracing a villainous persona that sometimes borders on the melodramatic.  Almost instantly both strategies fail to be convincing to the audience.  But the interest has been in the characters slow lurch towards figuring that out for themselves and, hopefully, figuring out how to address their own recent past in a more authentic way.  You could even argue that Hank is undergoing the same process, putting a halt on his own future in order to chase down a white whale that all the evidence suggests is long gone (okay, so he happened to be right on the money, but the psychology remains the same).

Every episode has stayed consistent with that arc, in my opinion.  Walt repeatedly attempts to return to his family while nonetheless continuing to cook under the table.  The sterile lab allows him to remain insulated from coming to terms with what it is he's actually doing.  And Jesse can't stand the lab because it prevents him from acting out; he's not evil unless he's actually on the street pushing or threatening people.  The actions both characters are taking have little to do with what's actually going on but about what's already gone on in the past.  And I disagree that the flashback scene with the now dead girlfriend was pointless.  The conversation they had was about repetition, about whether or not the experience of the same door can be different the second time around.  And in the same episode Jesse hooks up with another meth-head and corrupts her, just as he did with the previous girlfriend.  The question is whether the outcome can be different on Jesse's second run, hopefully through a change in Jesse's behavior.  

I could go on but yea that's generally why I feel that Season 3 has been pretty engrossing.  It certainly can't stand on its own the way the previous two seasons could, and from a plot perspective it's a mess, but I'm totally loving the introspective tone paired with the occasional balls-to-the-wall crazy.  

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1035 on: June 08, 2010, 12:56:42 PM »
Its weird, looking back over Season 3 it is clear that nothing really big has progressed (well, as extensively as the former seasons) but I'm with the subset that still absolutely loves this season. I liked seeing Walt trying to get a grip on his new lease on life, Jesse trying to deal with his addiction and being controlled and Skyler slowly accepting her role in Walt's dealings (of course theres also Hank). On the technical side I also feel that the cinematography is much stronger this year than it was last and I've been even more engrossed due to it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 12:58:46 PM by BlueTsunami »
:9

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1036 on: June 08, 2010, 01:28:44 PM »
I think season 3 has been interesting in part because it's become an extended meditation on what has occurred for the two main characters in seasons 1 and 2.  The first episode of the season showed a rift in how both characters chose to digest what they've done; Walt stubbornly denies his culpability in "breaking bad" whereas Jesse finds resolution in embracing a villainous persona that sometimes borders on the melodramatic.  Almost instantly both strategies fail to be convincing to the audience.  But the interest has been in the characters slow lurch towards figuring that out for themselves and, hopefully, figuring out how to address their own recent past in a more authentic way.  You could even argue that Hank is undergoing the same process, putting a halt on his own future in order to chase down a white whale that all the evidence suggests is long gone (okay, so he happened to be right on the money, but the psychology remains the same).

Every episode has stayed consistent with that arc, in my opinion.  Walt repeatedly attempts to return to his family while nonetheless continuing to cook under the table.  The sterile lab allows him to remain insulated from coming to terms with what it is he's actually doing.  And Jesse can't stand the lab because it prevents him from acting out; he's not evil unless he's actually on the street pushing or threatening people.  The actions both characters are taking have little to do with what's actually going on but about what's already gone on in the past.  And I disagree that the flashback scene with the now dead girlfriend was pointless.  The conversation they had was about repetition, about whether or not the experience of the same door can be different the second time around.  And in the same episode Jesse hooks up with another meth-head and corrupts her, just as he did with the previous girlfriend.  The question is whether the outcome can be different on Jesse's second run, hopefully through a change in Jesse's behavior.  

I could go on but yea that's generally why I feel that Season 3 has been pretty engrossing.  It certainly can't stand on its own the way the previous two seasons could, and from a plot perspective it's a mess, but I'm totally loving the introspective tone paired with the occasional balls-to-the-wall crazy.  

I agree 100% on S3. Walt and Jesse are simply in stabler different situations now. Jesse's outbursts have attempted to break that stable atmosphere, and clearly he succeeded in the last episode. Walt's new found health has taken some of the tension out of his situation, but from his perspective it merely gives him more time to provide for his family, a welcome change from his perspective. This season has been full of scenes/events suggesting the calm before the storm is ending, and the finale looks to really set up a less stable, more explosive future for Walt and Jesse.

The build up to the plane crash suggested some type of gang-related retaliation hit on Walt, or even Gus cutting connections and having his family executed. Or better yet an explosion caused by Walt. The plane crash was "caused" by him, but the circumstances were beyond ridiculous.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 01:35:09 PM by Phoenix Dark »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1037 on: June 09, 2010, 06:58:21 PM »
Oh my God at S3/E5 of The Shield. I can't believe that shit, I can't believe they did that :lol

Dickie Dee

« Reply #1038 on: June 09, 2010, 07:16:21 PM »
I'm pretty far into S4 of The Shield. I audibly groaned at the credits in E1 when I saw Glenn Close's credits in the opening. I had bad flashbacks to seeing Fatal Attraction as a kid and she always struck me as a fug harpy.

OMG, so wrong. I think she's my fav character so far in the series. Coolest kat on the show :bow
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 07:18:13 PM by Mamacint »
___

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #1039 on: June 09, 2010, 07:47:41 PM »
let's see what the finale brings to the table.
thomas ate the poisoned hamburgers which he stole from wendy, that's obviously why he died, and not from a "gang execution". jesse and walt start feeling more guilty about everything. jesse gets suicidal?... oops, did i spoil that for you? or has this been discussed before? thought that was fairly obvious, sadly. let's see if i'm wrong :P
[close]

I don't think you're serious but that sounds very unlikely.

Ricin takes days to kill somebody and it looks like "natural" causes.  If a ten year old dropped dead in a playground from eating slow-acting poison, people would assume he was playing with detergent bottles or something.  Not that it was a gang execution.

Most likely, the two guys who were in charge of Tomas just killed him because he would have no loyalty to them if he wasn't getting paid anymore.  He's a loose end.
[close]

The finale is probably going to be some big showdown with Gus.  It seems kinda unimportant but obviously Walt isn't going to be employed anymore which makes you wonder how he'll get by.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 07:52:00 PM by am nintenho »

Barry Egan

« Reply #1040 on: June 09, 2010, 08:07:11 PM »

Ricin takes days to kill somebody and it looks like "natural" causes.  If a ten year old dropped dead in a playground from eating slow-acting poison, people would assume he was playing with detergent bottles or something.  Not that it was a gang execution.

Most likely, the two guys who were in charge of Tomas just killed him because he would have no loyalty to them if he wasn't getting paid anymore.  He's a loose end.
[close]

I took it as the two guys knowing that killing the kid would provoke Jesse.  Neither side were satisfied with Gus's "half measure".
[close]

Dickie Dee

« Reply #1041 on: June 09, 2010, 08:17:26 PM »
let's see what the finale brings to the table.
[close]

I don't think you're serious but that sounds very unlikely.

[close]

The finale is probably going to be some big showdown with Gus.  It seems kinda unimportant but obviously Walt isn't going to be employed anymore which makes you wonder how he'll get by.

Jesse wouldn't have used Ricin, but yeah, it'd pretty clear he was shot and it wasn't an accidental poisoning
[close]
___

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1042 on: June 09, 2010, 08:31:26 PM »
Just finished ep9 of S3 The Shield.

The ending suggest Aceveda is going after the guy who...assaulted him. God I'd be pissed if this leads to him killing the guy and ruining his future. Seems like a crappy way to destroy an interesting character.

His wife's reaction to all this was odd. I suppose she's always been more interested in him advancing his career than him as a husband/lover, but it was still weird seeing her not be there for her man. He was forced to give a bj for christs sake :usacry

Also good to see the Strike Team back on their feet. I was so tired of seeing Wyms put them on a leash despite them solving every case they're assigned. smh
[close]

OptimoPeach

« Reply #1043 on: June 09, 2010, 08:57:39 PM »
Just finished ep9 of S3 The Shield.

His wife's reaction to all this was odd. I suppose she's always been more interested in him advancing his career than him as a husband/lover, but it was still weird seeing her not be there for her man. He was forced to give a bj for christs sake :usacry
[close]
Yeah either every woman in the show aside from Claudette is an irrational cunt or I'm a misogynist.

Aceveda: (Ashamedly confesses how he was forced to suck dirty beaner wiener lest said beaner blow his brains out)
Dumb Bitch: EWWW DAVID HOW COULD YOU? I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LET HIM MURDER YOU? SICK, SICK FUCK

I wasn't even a big fan of the slimeball back then, but that was just wtf
[close]
hi5

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #1044 on: June 09, 2010, 09:52:01 PM »
I took it as the two guys knowing that killing the kid would provoke Jesse.  Neither side were satisfied with Gus's "half measure".
[close]
That's possible actually, yeah.

Jesse wouldn't have used Ricin, but yeah, it'd pretty clear he was shot and it wasn't an accidental poisoning
[close]
Well I don't know how reliable the synopsis on imdb is but it confirms that he got some online.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1045 on: June 10, 2010, 01:08:57 AM »
watching ep 11, omg David Palmer's son  :lol

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #1046 on: June 10, 2010, 08:49:19 AM »
watched the first disc of The Wire season 1

good stuff.
wasn't blown away or anything but i am aware that it's a slow burn. definitely setting a lot of stuff up
nat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1047 on: June 10, 2010, 12:53:26 PM »
Damn yo, Vic's wife in The Shield DAT ASS

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #1048 on: June 10, 2010, 01:30:38 PM »
Holy fuck Snoop is a girl? :o
Drunk

Dickie Dee

« Reply #1049 on: June 10, 2010, 02:00:16 PM »

I love this scene so much (pretty harmless as far as spoilers)

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

"hey says this here's the cadillac, he meant lexus but he ain't know it"
___

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #1050 on: June 10, 2010, 02:38:45 PM »
I love that scene, she is pretty awesome, I'm on season 5 right now so far my favorite has been season 4 by a long shot.
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1051 on: June 10, 2010, 10:14:35 PM »
S4 :bow

"you gonna look out for me?"  :'(

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1052 on: June 11, 2010, 02:11:58 AM »
13 episodes into S3 of The Shield
This Armenian thing is really exploding, although it seems like the Strike Team is miraculously untouched; they haven't left a trace so far. I think I'll finish this season tonight 
[close]

edit: two minutes into ep14 and my previous comment is already irrelevant  :lol

edit: Lem :rock

edit: Wyms is getting annoying. If she's gonna ruin her career/piss people off/constantly take the principled position even when it doesn't help anyone/etc, she can at least leak something to the press or talk to a judge. God dammit pull a McNulty

edit: Andre 3000  :lol

edit: great ending. And fuck Shane
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 04:10:25 AM by Phoenix Dark »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #1053 on: June 11, 2010, 04:09:00 AM »
Just hosing down the hos. :lol

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1054 on: June 11, 2010, 07:04:50 PM »
"...and that's when I heard the screams"
"did you call for help?"
"no"
"why?"
"I had a mouth full of dick at the time"

:rofl

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1055 on: June 11, 2010, 07:17:01 PM »
Episode 3x9 of The Sheidl ("Slipknot") is some awesome shit. Great scenarios, great dialog, great acting (the exchange between Aceveda and his wife was heartbreaking, and where the "money" went and the resultant convo was also fantastic).

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #1056 on: June 11, 2010, 08:59:28 PM »
[youtube=560,345]RLxSUKA--Dg[/youtube]

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

finished season 3. OH MY GOD.

if the wire's better than this, then the wire must be a fuckin' 11/10 show. i have season 1, will start it asap.
zzz

OptimoPeach

« Reply #1057 on: June 11, 2010, 10:58:18 PM »
I think it's all downhill from around there aside from anything having to do with Richie and Steve Buscemi's character. Eventually the more soapy drama will probably start to grate your nerves. Tony has to deal with (insert unstable mob figure), Carmella feels unappreciated and neglected, Meadow is being all college-y and banging some guy, AJ is a fuck-up, Junior is getting old, blah blah blah.

I actually still have to finish S6
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 11:13:04 PM by OptimoPeach »
hi5

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1058 on: June 11, 2010, 11:00:44 PM »
oh shit @ second ep of The Shield S4

Shane in bed with Antoine wow. I guess that'll lead to a clash with Vic eventually 
[close]

Himu

« Reply #1059 on: June 12, 2010, 12:51:50 AM »
On disc 3 of The Wire s1.

Amazing.

I need to put the rest of the discs at the top of my queue.
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1060 on: June 12, 2010, 08:12:03 PM »

I love this scene so much (pretty harmless as far as spoilers)

[youtube=560,345][youtube]

"hey says this here's the cadillac, he meant lexus but he ain't know it"
This is BRILLIANT.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1061 on: June 13, 2010, 01:09:41 AM »
"For now on, when I say suck my dick, you say 'you want me to lick your balls daddy?'"

holy shit

OptimoPeach

« Reply #1062 on: June 13, 2010, 01:14:01 AM »
Yeah few other shows are awesome enough to make Anthony Anderson bearable, let alone good
hi5

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1063 on: June 13, 2010, 04:07:36 AM »
7 episodes in to S4 of The Shield, spoilerz:

-holy shit, Antoine putting a hit on Vic.

-Aceveda has become a complete pos. He was always an ambitious ass, but at one point he had some redeeming qualities. His fall from grace is almost comical with this rape fantasy shit. I rooted for him through S1 and a lot of S2, but now I'd love to see Vic bust him on the prostitution charge. Sort of reminds me of Carcetti in The Wire

-I like Glen Close's character. Definitely a hardass but one interested in doing her job, and letting her police do theirs. Plus recently she even seems to be convincing Wyms (grudgingly lol) that she's the real deal.
-edit: Vic just bitched her out.
[close]

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #1064 on: June 13, 2010, 05:26:10 PM »
Finished up all 6 episodes of Luther.

Great ending. Totally unexpected turn for the show to take and what a pay-off. Here's hoping there's a series 2
nat

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1065 on: June 13, 2010, 10:59:51 PM »
Breaking Bad

fuck
AMC

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1066 on: June 13, 2010, 11:12:25 PM »
Fuck, I totally missed Breaking Bad! I guess I'll catch the episode Online tomorrow. FUCK. Watching the Rubicon premiere right now.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1067 on: June 13, 2010, 11:15:22 PM »
The episode will be replayed after Rubicon.
AMC

Barry Egan

« Reply #1068 on: June 13, 2010, 11:23:39 PM »
such a good season.

OptimoPeach

« Reply #1069 on: June 13, 2010, 11:37:03 PM »
So it was pretty good?

It hasn't even aired yet on the west coast. I'm hoping it goes up on NinjaVideo before then
hi5

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1070 on: June 13, 2010, 11:41:23 PM »
So it was pretty good?

It hasn't even aired yet on the west coast. I'm hoping it goes up on NinjaVideo before then

I thought there was only one AMC? And that the 1am airing was pretty much for the west coast.
AMC

OptimoPeach

« Reply #1071 on: June 14, 2010, 12:00:16 AM »
Naw I'm pretty sure they just bump everything back 3 hours for the west coast -- unless I've been catching the reruns all season

edit: Doesn't matter since it's up on NV now
hi5

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1072 on: June 14, 2010, 01:00:32 AM »
Watched the Breaking Bad season finale. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

OptimoPeach

« Reply #1073 on: June 14, 2010, 01:24:29 AM »
Holy shit @ Breaking Bad

Walt is one cold motherfucker. And that crisis management :omg Channeling his inner Vic Mackey in that episode

smh @ myself for actually thinking Walt was gonna sell Jesse out
[close]
hi5

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1074 on: June 14, 2010, 02:01:43 AM »
About to watch the finale of S4 of The Shield, then Breaking Bad. Am I in for awesome-ness or what :smug

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1075 on: June 14, 2010, 02:03:08 AM »
S5 or S7 finale plus Breaking Bad finale would be ultimo awesome, but you're in for plenty of awesome nonetheless.
AMC

Bacchus7

« Reply #1076 on: June 14, 2010, 03:33:46 AM »
Holy shit @ Breaking Bad

Walt is one cold motherfucker. And that crisis management :omg Channeling his inner Vic Mackey in that episode

[close]

Yeah, I can't decide if it speaks well or ill of the show that I totally thought Walt was giving Jesse up for a second. I think it speaks well. Damn fine season.
[close]
DTF

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1077 on: June 14, 2010, 03:51:58 AM »
omfg @ Breaking Bad

edit: watching first ep of S5, The Shield

wtf Forrest Whittaker  :o
hot latina cop  :drool

golden afro dude is straight out of Meteor Man :rofl
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 05:00:13 AM by Phoenix Dark »

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #1078 on: June 14, 2010, 05:37:11 AM »
Holy shit @ Breaking Bad

[close]

Yeah, I can't decide if it speaks well or ill of the show that I totally thought Walt was giving Jesse up for a second. I think it speaks well. Damn fine season.
[close]

Yep. I totally believed Walt was giving him up. Anyway, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. What a cliffhanger. Jesus christ. The wait for season 4 is going to be AGONIZING.
[close]
zzzzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1079 on: June 14, 2010, 10:16:45 AM »
omfg @ Breaking Bad

edit: watching first ep of S5, The Shield

wtf Forrest Whittaker  :o
hot latina cop  :drool

golden afro dude is straight out of Meteor Man :rofl

Whittaker makes it one of the best tv seasons OF ALL-TIME
AMC