Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780968 times)

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
That's because she's totally going to get some loving.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
There was a great King of the Hill episode about dancing with your dog. Once again King of the Hill

:bow2

etiolate

that episode was great

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Definitely a fan of freckles. Which is a good thing considering the women who want a piece of me are usually Irish.....
^_^

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Can't stand freckles, outside of a few exceptions (pre-meltdown Lohan, Maeby). Once someone passes a certain age, they look even worse

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
[youtube=560,345]#![/youtube]

:lol, that actually managed to make my day less shitty

that dog was in his glory
___

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #15126 on: September 01, 2010, 12:01:27 AM »
Can't stand freckles, outside of a few exceptions (pre-meltdown Lohan, Maeby). Once someone passes a certain age, they look even worse

You gotta see freckles on titties man.
IYKYK

etiolate

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #15127 on: September 01, 2010, 12:13:52 AM »
freckled titties, freckled faces, freckled asses

all good

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #15128 on: September 01, 2010, 12:36:52 AM »
freckled titties, freckled faces, freckled asses

all good

I need to see this?

Freckles are hot as long as it doesn't look like like some pox has waged war across the girls face.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #15129 on: September 01, 2010, 12:45:47 AM »
Dogs are so much better than humanity
AMC

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #15130 on: September 01, 2010, 08:05:07 AM »
That dog was amazing. :lol
©@©™

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15131 on: September 01, 2010, 10:03:18 AM »
yeah.  that certain age is 15.  maeby in season 1 :drool

*shifty eyes*

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #15132 on: September 01, 2010, 11:59:50 AM »
how in the fuck did he manage to get his dog to do all that?
UNF

Beezy

« Reply #15133 on: September 01, 2010, 12:01:50 PM »
Dogs vs. cats isn't even a contest anymore.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #15134 on: September 01, 2010, 12:03:11 PM »
Sharingan.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15135 on: September 01, 2010, 12:12:58 PM »

Peanut butter.

Oh you were talking about the dancing dog.
:lol :lol

Dogs vs. cats isn't even a contest anymore.
never was.  cats are fucking stupid.

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #15136 on: September 01, 2010, 12:26:13 PM »
Holy fuck

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15137 on: September 01, 2010, 01:30:34 PM »
I have The Onion as a feed on my facebook and this came up...

The Onion NEWSWIRE: Little Fuckers From Japan Beat Little Fuckers From United States

lol to the max
:9

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #15138 on: September 01, 2010, 02:20:51 PM »
[youtube=560,345]dZVfyQyu9RY[/youtube]
地平線

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #15139 on: September 01, 2010, 02:37:31 PM »
 :lol :lol
©ZH

Stoney Mason

« Reply #15140 on: September 01, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Stoney Mason

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 04:40:02 PM by Stoney Mason »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15143 on: September 01, 2010, 05:29:39 PM »
i like it better when they do it over pics of selena gomez.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15144 on: September 01, 2010, 06:00:40 PM »
Experimenting with this... I should have probably used someone with more of a bod but its the first result that came up

http://imgur.com/cIIXT.jpg

I'll probably look back a couple of years from now and be shameful that I spent time making this, but for now. Niiiiice.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15145 on: September 01, 2010, 07:05:39 PM »
xxxxxxxxx: Evilore says I cant make an official GAF thread

Demi: serious? hahaha

xxxxxxxxx: Who can I ask to make one

Demi: why cant you make it

xxxxxxxxx: "best to leave these threads to unaffiliated people" or some such

If you are interested in making a thread on behalf of this mysterious person, please PM me. This is a Demi-Serious matter, and this injustice must not go unnoticed. Serious inquiries only, please.

edit: Position is filled - soldier on brethren
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 07:44:33 PM by demi »
fat

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #15146 on: September 01, 2010, 07:17:49 PM »
What is the thread about?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15147 on: September 01, 2010, 07:21:39 PM »
A game
fat

Himu

« Reply #15148 on: September 01, 2010, 07:35:39 PM »

fuck you.

I LOVE BOTH CATS AND DOGS BECAUSE I'M A HOMO
IYKYK

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #15149 on: September 01, 2010, 08:43:35 PM »

fuck you.

I LOVE BOTH CATS AND DOGS BECAUSE I'M A HOMO

... can't disagree with any of this.
UNF

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #15150 on: September 01, 2010, 09:39:28 PM »
Rocko :heartbeat
(|)

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #15151 on: September 01, 2010, 10:05:03 PM »
:wag You are a married woman len 
Drunk

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #15152 on: September 01, 2010, 10:12:57 PM »
Yea, but he's just a cutesy wutesy little puppy dog!! I just wanna rub his belly and scratch behind his ears!!!  :heartbeat

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Plus he's my BB (Back-up Boyfriend). If my husband's ever mysteriously murdered, I know who's arms to turn to.  :-*
[close]

Well, until the cops show up and take him away. :wag Bad Rocko...
[close]
(|)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #15153 on: September 01, 2010, 10:27:31 PM »
Yea, but he's just a cutesy wutesy little puppy dog!! I just wanna rub his belly and scratch behind his ears!!!  :heartbeat

Plus he's my BB (Back-up Boyfriend). If my husband's ever mysteriously murdered, I know who's arms to turn to.  :-*
[close]

Well, until the cops show up and take him away. :wag Bad Rocko...
[close]

scratch mah ballz while you are down there sugar tits  :-*   :heart :heartbeat
UNF

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15154 on: September 02, 2010, 01:07:15 AM »
nsfw
[youtube=560,345]oOR09X1h_mE[/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 01:09:04 AM by Phoenix Dark »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15155 on: September 02, 2010, 01:19:05 AM »
I love how it starts with white people smiling and saying it (and a little kid) and then it goes to Yosemite Sam spewing it and then denouncing the word. I guess you can make the argument that they want to take the word back, in that it shouldn't be a word solely used by a certain group of people and then make the choice not to use it but it sure ain't coming off like that.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 01:21:57 AM by BlueTsunami »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15156 on: September 02, 2010, 02:06:51 AM »
saw this in the gaf thread
[youtube=560,345]wD-UpHlB9no[/youtube]
*daps*

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #15157 on: September 02, 2010, 09:13:10 AM »
Borys slapping a deer. Kosma and his girl can finally drive away:

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore

Himu

« Reply #15159 on: September 02, 2010, 11:11:53 AM »
saw this in the gaf thread
[youtube=560,345]wD-UpHlB9no[/youtube]
*daps*

This man got pussy that night.
IYKYK

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #15160 on: September 02, 2010, 11:57:34 AM »
who's this gravijah dude on gaf. he's so annoying  :lol

Stoney Mason

« Reply #15161 on: September 02, 2010, 12:10:42 PM »
I never quite understood the whole distinguished black fellow situation. Seems you have side A like Julian who believe its a loaded word and needs to be taken out of urban language and then you have someone like Paul Mooney who believes the more you use it, it loses its negativity.

I'm not black, so I really can't know how it feels to be called a distinguished black fellow in spite, but I can imagine it being the same as someone calling my dad a filthy pole that should have joined the rest in the ovens, or something like that.

I think anything could be hurtful if you really want it to.

Sounds like you understand it perfectly. Some people use it in the worst way possible. As in straight up racist. Some people think an individual word shouldn't hold so much power and use it to show it has no power. Some people understand that but still don't want to use it or be referred to in that manner. Everybody is different. I've had white people justify it to me because they only mean "the bad black people". Sort of like the Chris Rock joke although I never buy that particular argument.

Personally I never very rarely use the word in the context of referring to somebody. Whether I'm around black people or white people. I find it highly offensive although generally that is more based on the intent behind the use of the word from that particular person. Some other black people feel differently and don't really care. Some white hipsters try to use it around me and I give them a cold stare. You ain't that hip bro. But then I also don't refer to people as white trash or crackers.

As far as people using it, its never been that hard to figure out imo. Lots of groups may use words within certain social groups that they don't particular care for when an outside group directs it toward them. Because the real intention behind using the word is lost. Same with f.a.g., or pretty much any slur. It's like family. It's one thing for me to call my sister a slut. I might have a different opinion if random people outside of my family started calling my sister a slut. Because they may not know her to be that familiar. But it comes down to everybody being different. And in polite society we generally don't run around referring to social groups by the most popular slur associated with that group.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 12:17:03 PM by Stoney Mason »

Stoney Mason

« Reply #15162 on: September 02, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »
Funny anecdote, my intern is Romanian and he thinks calling someone black is racist.

Despite what comedians and popular tv would have you believe most black people don't really care if you refer to them as black or African American. You have a very very very tiny percentage who care. One group doesn't like to be referred to solely based on the color of their skin. Another group doesn't like the African part because they have no real connection to Africa. The other 99.9% percent don't care despite all the awkward sitcom setups where a white person doesn't know how to refer to a black person and hilarity ensues. I've personally always preferred black because its the more honest word in this society based on how white people and black people really think. But I don't care either way. The only thing most blacks don't like is colored or negro.

Although I've always loved the phrase "Silly Negro" because of this.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15163 on: September 02, 2010, 12:44:49 PM »
Stoney you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO black
fat

Stoney Mason

« Reply #15164 on: September 02, 2010, 12:46:31 PM »

I'm Malcolm X meets Woody Allen

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #15165 on: September 02, 2010, 12:55:24 PM »
[youtube=560,345]8jXz7NrfzsI[/youtube]
Double Demi.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15166 on: September 02, 2010, 12:56:24 PM »

Stoney makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X

I like saying black because it even covers the homies from Nigeria and Jamaica and shit

Stoney Mason

« Reply #15167 on: September 02, 2010, 12:57:38 PM »
[youtube=560,345]8jXz7NrfzsI[/youtube]
Double Demi.

Man I gotta start taking video of everything I do in life so I can get paid.  :'(

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #15168 on: September 02, 2010, 12:58:01 PM »
:lol

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #15169 on: September 02, 2010, 01:00:35 PM »

Stoney makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X

I like saying black because it even covers the homies from Nigeria and Jamaica and shit

That's approx. where I lost it. :rofl
(|)

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15170 on: September 02, 2010, 01:08:38 PM »
.... where the fuck did that come from?  holy crap

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15171 on: September 02, 2010, 01:17:08 PM »
i fucking love koreans :drool

Himu

« Reply #15172 on: September 02, 2010, 01:22:32 PM »
I label myself as black American. African American makes no sense because 1. I have never been to Africa, 2. None of my relatives outside my aunt and uncle have visited Africa, 3. African American is what I'd describe an immigrant FROM Africa and 4. Due to the diversity of Africa as a continent, "African American" is a paradox: a white person who moves to America who is an African native is more African American than I ever will be.

But no, if someone calls me African American I don't give a shit. I just don't use the term myself.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15173 on: September 02, 2010, 01:26:43 PM »
Song of the decade.
IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15174 on: September 02, 2010, 01:26:46 PM »
white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white
fat

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15175 on: September 02, 2010, 01:27:01 PM »
dog

Himu

« Reply #15176 on: September 02, 2010, 01:28:49 PM »
People like that still exist? It's not the early 2000's anymore; anime's not en vogue!
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15177 on: September 02, 2010, 01:31:12 PM »
More artistic than any anime tv series in the past 3 years:

[youtube=560,345]SXpvMiOvpjg[/youtube]

How bout them apples  8)
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Himu

« Reply #15179 on: September 02, 2010, 01:32:58 PM »
Rumbler, if you were a teenager when you used to be "that" guy, it doesn't count. Because teenagers are fucking stupid.
IYKYK