Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780503 times)

Oblivion

Why does drohne only have 26 friends on his FB page?

And I thought he was a little younger, in his mid 20s?

etiolate

"no officer, that ain't mine It's some other asshole's"

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

When the bag fell to the ground, Roberts told Deputies that the "white stuff is not mine, but the weed is."[/b]

Hate to break it to ya, buddy, but I'm pretty sure anything lodged up your ass is considered your personal property.

Also, want to slap every gawdamned reporter who uses the phrase "routine traffic stop" in an article.  ::)
MMA

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
It's not routine when Boogie does it because he does it on a mother fucking horse.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
It's not routine when Boogie does it because he does it on a mother fucking horse.

The only routine part is that your anus will be thoroughly searched, marijuana odor or not.
©@©™

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
"Marijuana odor"...?  That'll teach him to fart with illegal substances up his ass. :wag
(|)

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
Has this been posted?

Climate nazi's are the dirt worst
itm

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Has this been posted?

Watching through the end, I was hoping it was going to be some kind of (bad) satire.  But.....wow.  How did they think that was a good ad for their campaign?
MMA

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Has this been posted?

I dunno, I think I want one of those buttons for the salarymen who are the only person in the entire, full restaurant/coffeehouse who light up smokes, while everyone else is just starting to dig into their lunch. Ka-blooie.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Has this been posted?

If they're going to go this over-the-top, they should at least go all the way.
dog

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
If you think climate change is the one things that i going to fuck over humanity than I guess it's worth the backlash. Biut it's stupid since it's a government problem not a grass roots problem.

drew

• sy
that guy in your avatar is really ugly

Fresh Prince

he was probably dying in the photo so yeah

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
[youtube=560,345]dABo_DCIdpM& [/youtube]

Rambles for the first minute, but it's pretty good (albeit stereotypical).

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
His American everything is pretty bad
püp

Fresh Prince

aussie accent something's wrong I think he is elongating\emphasising the wrong syllables.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
GAF down again? Did Miyamoto take a shit and there's a long winded thread analysis?
:9

Fresh Prince

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #16399 on: October 04, 2010, 10:20:06 PM »
GAF down again? Did Miyamoto take a shit and there's a long winded thread analysis?

no jim hyped up a SUPER AWESOME AMAZING ANNOUNCEMENT FROM A MAJOR COMPANY and it turned out to be a panasonic portable gameing system
USA

etiolate

eh its perfectly fitting

everything is wondrous about a kojima game until you pop in the disc and the stink starts to come out

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

McNuggets :drool
fek

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Old as the hills.
dog

Himu

nature is awesome
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
(Image removed from quote.)

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

:drool

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
CBG

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
That's adorable.  :)

EB has been slow as hell today. Someone feed the hamsters please.
©ZH

E-DuB

:bow [youtube=560,345]QrWA3Fu6wto[/youtube] :bow2

OMFG

:rock Better musicians than I am 

Himu

IYKYK

T-Short

• hooker strangler

http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/msm.asp
地平線

Raban

• The baby...
snopes :heart
SRY

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Vegans owned yet again, People Eating Tasty Animals still win.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

Although McDonald's Chicken McNuggets are typically offered as an example of a popular MSP-based food, since 2003 that product has been made with all white meat rather than MSP.

:patel
dog

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
CBG

Fresh Prince

Yeah that was stupid. At least he could of worn a bikini.

Tieno

• Iconz
:rofl

Its like something a sexy woman would normally do, but Conan is so awkward looking.

COMEDY GOLD
SORRY NBC YOUR LOSS

Your sarcasm is so over the top that it's funny. WAY TO GO HOMOVONIO!

i

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR

Although McDonald's Chicken McNuggets are typically offered as an example of a popular MSP-based food, since 2003 that product has been made with all white meat rather than MSP.

:patel

I just liked the way the stuff in the pic looked. Although that Snopes article does ruin the thrill of biting into one and finding an intact chicken eye.
fek

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
乱学者

Himu

amazing
IYKYK

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
goddamn I love under pressure

edit: and yet again, my chemical romance ruins a classic:
[youtube=560,345]_TjYvn2AQhM[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 03:04:21 AM by BrandNew »
püp

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
[youtube=560,345]AZAZk4VMBUI [/youtube]

I love that kermit video. That thing is going to be popular as hell.

BobFromPikeCreek

I like that Kermit video, but the homeless angle is a little weird.
zzzzz

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
Still, if my machine of choice's best feature was "plays some X360 titles - but with shittier graphics and worse online" I'd probably be swinging from some twine too.

my PS3's best feature is that I only had to buy it once. :smug
乱学者

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

Still, if my machine of choice's best feature was "plays some X360 titles - but with shittier graphics and worse online" I'd probably be swinging from some twine too.

take your sony hate somewhere else taco
UNF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

my PS3's best feature is that I only had to buy it once. :smug

* Games not included
fat

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
[youtube=560,345]o1CFYNUKhhs[/youtube]
Fat Sakaguchi.

Mupepe

• Icon
Dad, what's a muppet?

Well, it's not quite a mop and it's not quite a puppet but man...

Fresh Prince

Slater and Waldorf or whatever are the funniest muppets.

archie4208

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409421

Hey guys, what's your favorite movie that had a box office run limited to 2000 screens, isn't in English and who only featured actors whose last name started with "D", "F" or "R"?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409421

Hey guys, what's your favorite movie that had a box office run limited to 2000 screens, isn't in English and who only featured actors whose last name started with "D", "F" or "R"?

He should have made a GIF that explained it.

Picard: "Number One, I demand to know what your favorite game is!"

Riker: "Well sir, I'm really fond of Super Mario Bros. 3"

Picard: picardfacepalm.jpg "You're too predictable Number One, that's why you'll never make captain. Pick a game that doesn't have a sequel or isn't a sequel to something else."

*continues on for 10 minutes*
©@©™

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I cannot stand Mama Robotnik.. he's a little bitch.
UNF

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/06/collegehumor-figures-it-out-creates-the-jersey-shore-rpg/#continued

An appeal to both my Italian and Weeaboo side at once? This looks like something I would make.

The MIDI version of Wynter Gordon-Dirty Talk is AMAZING.
^_^

Fresh Prince

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
EviLore's jerking off to his nerdy accomplishments again

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409378
The Bore needs to claim the tiny island off of GAF Island, I'm e-mailing XKCD about it.

Fresh Prince

It'd be more of a life raft.

ferrarimanf355

It'd be more of a life raft.
We'd be like the Rhode Island of that map!  :D

ferrarimanf355

EviLore's jerking off to his nerdy accomplishments again

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409378
The Bore needs to claim the tiny island off of GAF Island, I'm e-mailing XKCD about it.

No you wont, liar.
Yes, I will.