Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1763478 times)

Tieno

• Iconz
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2009, 02:57:26 AM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
Little Lion Man

Really like this song!
i

Tieno

• Iconz
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2009, 03:08:26 AM »
Ricky Gervais and Elmo
i

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2009, 04:31:34 AM »
[youtube=560,345]AJDx3H_hvI8[/youtube]

It's great, but nothing beats James Lipton reading Popozao.

http://liptonpopozao.ytmnd.com/
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 04:33:05 AM by the lyte edge™ »
ど助平

treythemovie

« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2009, 05:11:26 AM »
Ricky Gervais and Elmo
Elmo freaking the fuck out  :lol

M3wThr33

lol. how much did she cost?

All in all, at least $1900 in fees and shit so far, not including paperwork and tons of hassle.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
LMAO cmon now
fat

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
(Image removed from quote.)
:rofl

I saw a whole book based on stuff like these the last time I was at Border's.
^_^

Hi, guys.

Glad to be here, and looking forward to participating in some of the off-topic discussions, as well as the Nintendo-related ones. Don't be fooled by my screen name, I'm pretty objective when it comes to games; just a fan of the Big N, is all.

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Hi, guys.

Glad to be here, and looking forward to participating in some of the off-topic discussions, as well as the Nintendo-related ones. Don't be fooled by my screen name, I'm pretty objective when it comes to games; just a fan of the Big N, is all.

Did you get banned?
fat

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Hi, guys.

aww, shit.
MMA

M3wThr33

LMAO cmon now

I'm dead serious. Original form was $385, plus 18 months of waiting and bullshit dealing with Immigration who 'lost' our form.
Then I had to pay $400 to a civil surgeon just to go over her vaccines and approve them, plus give her two more shots.
Then the adjustment of status form for the green card, is $1010 and a shitload of paper.

And that doesn't include any of the fees to get married OR buying the rings, dress, etc.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
What date can you start doing your taxes on?

You can file as soon as you get your W-2s. If it's too early, it'll just sit in the queue until they open up mid-January.

Appreciaite it, can't wait to get my W2.
USA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
LMAO cmon now

I'm dead serious. Original form was $385, plus 18 months of waiting and bullshit dealing with Immigration who 'lost' our form.
Then I had to pay $400 to a civil surgeon just to go over her vaccines and approve them, plus give her two more shots.
Then the adjustment of status form for the green card, is $1010 and a shitload of paper.

And that doesn't include any of the fees to get married OR buying the rings, dress, etc.

Why did you get one? Was she a virgin? Does she fuck good for a russian bride? Did she know english?
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
 :nsfw

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

:drool
USA

drew

• sy
Hi, guys.

the ds lite is the worst peice of plastic shit to come out under the guise of "videogames"

hows that for nintendo related discussion?

Hi, guys.

Did you get banned?

Something like that. One of the better, more professional caretakers there felt I needed an indefinite break from the scene, and so who am I to argue against the whims of greatness?

But I prefer to look toward the path ahead and am excited by the fresh batch of discussion here and by my future involvement in this community. I recognize a lot of the screen names here already, and while I don't care too much for most of you, I have no doubt that our exchanges will produce nothing short of insightful and entertaining reading.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
I hope he gets dick cancer and dies. Who types like that, seriously, unless you suck mario's/amoroxs dick routinely?
USA

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
some douchebag joke character.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
LMAO cmon now

Sounds romantic.  :-*
©@©™

I hope he gets dick cancer and dies. Who types like that, seriously, unless you suck mario's/amoroxs dick routinely?

Dick cancer, huh. What are you, some second-rate remnant of the loud and foul-mouthed 90s radio personalities who used to continuously use shock phrases like "dick cancer" to conceal deficiencies in their wit?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
LMAO cmon now

Sounds romantic.  :-*

How much do you cost? I'm willing if you are.
fat

drew

• sy

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Welcome to the pit, Nintendosbooger.  :-*
©ZH

drew

• sy
Gather around everyone, and laugh.

make that sense doesnt

BobFromPikeCreek

Nintendosbooger is actually a pretty sweet joke character. I look forward to his threads.
zzzzz

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
I agree with bob. :hyper
©ZH

drew

• sy
i dont like his avatar so i put him on ignore

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
New guy's already owning Methodis, seems like he'll fit right in.
©@©™

Chinner

some guy told me to sign up here or some shit a few weeks ago and i see that tieno posts here and i have a homo erotic attraction towards tieno so here i am

also check out dis thread
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3243645
that guy is genuinely quite creepy i think he'll probably end up murdering someone
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 04:16:47 PM by Chinner »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I welcome both of our new members. I'm awesome around here, keep that in mind and post accordingly.

Right, you've got to step lightly around Jin. If you're not careful he'll completely own you in some hilarious fashion. Especially if your name is "Kosma".
dog

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
some guy told me to sign up here or some shit a few weeks ago and i see that tieno posts here and i have a homo erotic attraction towards tieno so here i am

that guy is genuinely quite creepy i think he'll probably end up murdering someone
i'm not some guy you homo duck.

welcome to the bore.
[close]

Brehvolution

Death to America!
©ZH

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
Nintendosbooger is here?

holy shit  :lol

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #155 on: December 24, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »

[close]

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... :hyper

etiolate

I'll never understand joke characters, but half-boob cosplay makes total sense.

Third

• BODY TALK
The only nintendosbooger threads I liked were the ones where he made fun of fat people. Got all the GAF whales all shook up.
Other than that he's just another ntard joke character.
Even Dragona -the biggest nqueen- couldn't stand him lol.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm

[close]

Your new years resolution is coming along just fine so far.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Half boob is probably the most beautiful thing ever. It's more beautiful then full boob, because all I want to do is stick my tongue under that little piece of cloth and get a little sneak.
USA

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
The only nintendosbooger threads I liked were the ones where he made fun of fat people. Got all the GAF whales all shook up.
Other than that he's just another ntard joke character.
Even Dragona -the biggest nqueen- couldn't stand him lol.

His posts about stuff at his office was awesome too  :lol

Crushed

• i am terrified by skellybones
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383175

HOLY FUCK WHY NINTENDO MY BEAUTIFUL DVD CASES
wtc

Third

• BODY TALK
Looks fugly. Fucking treehuggers and their stupid ideas.
I hope my Ps3 cases stay intact.

cool breeze

I do hate those cases.  Even my copy of Terminator 2 on blu-ray has that kind of case.  They're flimsy and I'm still paying the same amount of a lesser product.  Cheap bastards should at least use cardboard jackets to balance it out.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Yeah, Blu-Ray makers have started doing that recently. It's lame, they probably save like 2 cents per case (and the environment, lol  ::))
©@©™

drew

• sy
my copy of modern warfare 2 was like that

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
my copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy is made out of FUCKIN' METAL.
nat

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
my copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy is made out of FUCKIN' METAL.

Was it a fistful? :teehee
©@©™

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2009, 10:47:39 PM »
My metroid prime trilogy is made out of fucked up wii controls and scanning scanning scanning  :-\

Third

• BODY TALK
My Metroid Prime Trilogy is made out of ~6 GB  :pirate

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
i'm near the end of the game and have to go out and find four more Chozo artifacts. i wish i knew i had to find these earlier.
nat

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
I do hate those cases.  Even my copy of Terminator 2 on blu-ray has that kind of case.  They're flimsy and I'm still paying the same amount of a lesser product.  Cheap bastards should at least use cardboard jackets to balance it out.

It's just the case. It's not the movie. No one will come to your house ad harass youbecause of the quality of your Blu Ray cases
wha

drew

• sy
It's just the case. It's not the movie. No one will come to your house ad harass youbecause of the quality of your Blu Ray cases

drunk much?

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
[youtube=560,345]hVURchpWI8A[/youtube]

I just saw this on a livestream. oh god i love this game.

"NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING"
Boo

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #174 on: December 25, 2009, 01:40:47 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19024698&postcount=552

who on earth would buy this shit and hang it up--oh right, toy soldier

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #175 on: December 25, 2009, 02:09:52 AM »
It's cause I'm so friendly :)
i

Jansen

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
Jeez, more white people.
brb

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Junpei is jealous.
©@©™

Crushed

• i am terrified by skellybones
wtc