Author Topic: God of War III - New info  (Read 28627 times)

cool breeze

Re: God of War III - New info
« Reply #300 on: April 01, 2010, 11:38:52 PM »
Swaggaz, hook me up with the Phantom costume code.  Sony, inept as usual, still hasn't send me the code. 

I don't even know what that is.  I only had the code I got from Amazon but I don't know if that works on multiple accounts since I already activated it.

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #301 on: April 02, 2010, 12:40:17 AM »
Gamestop gave out a code for the Phantom costume which came on a card. 

What's dumb is that you have to activate that code on the internet and then wait for a 2nd code which you can enter into the PS3. 

I successfully activated the gamestop code but so far I still haven't received the 2nd code through E-mail. 

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #302 on: April 02, 2010, 12:15:27 PM »
I guess your sfagotry knows no limits. Demanding codes from forum denizens isn't cool. smh

If you want to try another GS code Smooth, I'll PM you mine.
©ZH

Smooth Groove

« Reply #303 on: April 03, 2010, 03:38:28 PM »
Zero, blame the XFE.  He deserted his troops.  As much as it pains me, it's my duty as a Xbot prince to follow.  :'(

Hook me up with the code if you still got it, bro.  I guess I'll be keeping GOW3 for awhile.  Gamestop offered me $30 for it when I checked a few days ago. :rofl

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #304 on: April 03, 2010, 04:45:03 PM »
Zero, blame the XFE.  He deserted his troops.  As much as it pains me, it's my duty as a Xbot prince to follow.  :'(

Hook me up with the code if you still got it, bro.  I guess I'll be keeping GOW3 for awhile.  Gamestop offered me $30 for it when I checked a few days ago. :rofl

What?, this is now your time to shine  :P

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #305 on: April 04, 2010, 03:09:49 PM »
Finished this a few days ago. Ending was underwhelming. But everything until that part was AAA+ 10/10 material.

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty
« Reply #306 on: April 04, 2010, 05:30:17 PM »
This double jump glitch is driving me insane.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #307 on: April 04, 2010, 06:25:13 PM »

they supposedly fixed this with a patch.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #308 on: April 04, 2010, 08:10:20 PM »

I'll PM it tomorrow. It's on my desk at work.  :-*
©ZH

Bebpo

« Reply #309 on: April 04, 2010, 10:16:36 PM »

You're holding X on the 2nd press, right?  X, X (hold)

I know a few people were doing X, X, hold X which was screwing them up.

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #310 on: April 08, 2010, 12:29:54 PM »
What a boring game. No wonder people barely talk about it anymore, and it just released. All hype, no substance.

Only thing here are some of the graphics.

« Reply #311 on: May 05, 2010, 02:05:08 PM »
Got this game last week and I think I'm near the end of the game.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm at the part with the statues of the Three Judges...
[close]

Absolutely gorgeous presentation and the gameplay is fun, but it's really easy aside from one part...

whats funny is that the only part in GOW3 that gave me trouble was when you have to fight the three headed firedog and the double sided axe goats. fucking firedogs.

That part! What a pain in the ass. I was seriously tempted to lower the difficulty to easy, but I stuck with it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 02:12:30 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #312 on: May 06, 2010, 09:12:07 PM »
I was tempted to buy this but hadn't played GoW or GoW II all the way through so I picked up the collection instead. 2 solid remakes for 70$ NZ. Just finished GoW and trial of the gods. Definitely glad I'm playing through the first 2 before GoW3 the storyline is pretty involved and enjoyable. Also these games have some pretty cool puzzles finally finishing the rings of pandora and raising the statue of Zeus to the cliffs of madness was pretty epic.
◕‿◕

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #313 on: May 06, 2010, 09:33:28 PM »
Just beat GOW1 for the first time (got about halfway through it years ago when it went GH), now playing GOW2 for th first time.

Smooth Groove

« Reply #314 on: May 06, 2010, 09:49:13 PM »
Just beat GOW1 for the first time (got about halfway through it years ago when it went GH), now playing GOW2 for th first time.

collection or original?

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #315 on: May 06, 2010, 09:52:02 PM »
Collection.

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #316 on: May 08, 2010, 09:02:50 PM »
Finally finished.

Holy moly graphics. Game plays like big budget sequence after big budget sequence, when it doesn't it sucks. Story gets kinda interesting, hated killing Hercules.

Ugh, the whole "Oh no you didn't" oops, i let Pandora go was just fuckin distinguished mentally-challenged writing. And it's quite an accomplishment to see the game try so much, and throw so much at your face and then completely fucking choke in the final seconds.

Really?  :lol