Author Topic: Random Gaming Talk Thread  (Read 3018340 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: Random Gaming Talk Thread
« Reply #21180 on: February 09, 2019, 12:37:57 AM »

Ambitious schlock only. :hmph

So I assume you've played ELEX, because that's the best Eurojank game that has come out recently.

Can confirm that ELEX is solid Eurojank.
dog

paprikastaude

« Reply #21181 on: February 09, 2019, 07:22:03 AM »
https://twitter.com/SnoopyG7/status/1093724609768288259

:teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee

:whatisthis

Is this a tech demo for that new Xbox 360 console? It looks like that Wii game Boomblox.

Outside of Forza and Gears, which first party MS game turned out to be good?

Sunset Overdrive was XBOX exclusive but made by Insomniac. Sea of Thieves was trash and Crackdown looks like a fucking trainwreck.

Cuphead.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 10:50:40 AM by Spieler1 »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #21182 on: February 09, 2019, 10:37:42 AM »
Cuphead.
Not first party but fucking fantastic.

Not like Sony first party is doing much better unless you like boring "cinematic" non games. Or are way into Driveclub or The Order :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21183 on: February 09, 2019, 03:46:43 PM »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21184 on: February 09, 2019, 03:47:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/SnoopyG7/status/1093724609768288259

:teehee :teehee :teehee :teehee

:whatisthis

Is this a tech demo for that new Xbox 360 console? It looks like that Wii game Boomblox.

Sunset Overdrive was XBOX exclusive but made by Insomniac. Sea of Thieves was trash and Crackdown looks like a fucking trainwreck.

Cuphead.

Multiplatform release.  Came out at the same time on PC, and not just the Windows store- on Steam.
ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #21185 on: February 09, 2019, 06:51:53 PM »
"The future of Xbox could not be more exciting and this year will be the biggest year for Xbox Live Kinect Microsoft Xbox Studios in history" - E3 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 - 2019
🤴

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #21186 on: February 10, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »

Forza is made in part by Playground in the UK, Gears is rather infamously developed by a very small team of Epic employees (which is then supported by the very large UE team), so I'm unclear on how you're counting exclusive vs. internally developed. For actual internal development, I'd have to say it's the Office Ribbon, the unrecognized Dark Souls of user experience.

« Reply #21187 on: February 10, 2019, 07:26:41 PM »
Looking at that Dunkey Kingdom Hearts 3 review, holy fuck what a pile of shit, lmao who takes that seriously?

Good lord imagine being a grown adult playing that, and trying not to feel like a total dipshit.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #21188 on: February 10, 2019, 08:56:55 PM »
Looking at that Dunkey Kingdom Hearts 3 review, holy fuck what a pile of shit, lmao who takes that seriously?

Good lord imagine being a grown adult playing that, and trying not to feel like a total dipshit.

I spent most of my weekend playing KH1 with my gf (it's one of her childhood favorite games) *shrug*, it's an alright game, but with lots of early 3D platformer/action game jank.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 09:15:48 PM by tiesto »
^_^

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #21189 on: February 10, 2019, 09:10:03 PM »
sounds like this srs Zombie guy has something to prove  :teehee

spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]
◕‿◕

Bebpo

« Reply #21190 on: February 11, 2019, 12:41:37 AM »

I spent most of my weekend playing KH1 with my gf (it's one of her childhood favorite games) *shrug*, it's an alright game, but with lots of early 3D platformer/action game jank.

I could never play any pre-KH2 game again. Even in 2002 I remember beating KH1 and feeling like it was a neat art/cinematic/nostalgia game with dirge of cerebus levels of shitty gameplay. KH2 was an insane upgrade in terms of general playability and just being fun to actually play.

« Reply #21191 on: February 11, 2019, 10:07:02 AM »
I mean let’s say someone was like 10 when they played KH1 in 2002,  they would be 26-27 now. I just can’t see sitting through that in my late 20s, and it would only get worse if you were older at the time. I mean I get that it’s tropey anime crap, but usually you need to be a teenager to enjoy that tropey anime crap. It just seems weird that the series wouldn’t improve the story since you need to have played them all to understand it. Or do people not play it for that?

I played the first game for like 20 minutes back in 2002 I just remember running on a beach and some girl sitting on a dock? I think I didn’t like it was an action rpg at the time, never gave it a real shot, and went back to doing sweet jumps in that new grand theft auto 3 game.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #21192 on: February 11, 2019, 10:50:27 AM »
that's weird. every time i play kingdom hearts i get my dick sucked and i swim in pussy.

sorry you had a bad first experience.
fat

Rahxephon91

« Reply #21193 on: February 11, 2019, 01:46:26 PM »
Being older I realized I didn’t care how mature the things I liked are perceived.

That said, it’s not an excuse for quality. I think KH’s story stuff is pretty shitty. I don’t know what people get out of these games. I know what I get out of them though is a big budget Square game. Sometimes great production values and fun if simple action rpg Combat is enough for me. Then again all I’ve played is 2 and BBS.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:57:49 PM by Rahxephon91 »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #21194 on: February 11, 2019, 02:44:37 PM »
I know it gets confusing in the later games, but KH1's story is pretty straightforward, at least as far as I am (just beat Atlantica). Though I'm eager to get into the super confusing, nonsensical Nomura stuff, since I love that kinda stuff.
^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #21195 on: February 11, 2019, 02:49:44 PM »
Being older I realized I didn’t care how mature the things I liked are perceived.

That said, it’s not an excuse for quality. I think KH’s story stuff is pretty shitty. I don’t know what people get out of these games. I know what I get out of them though is a big budget Square game. Sometimes great production values and fun if simple action rpg Combat is enough for me. Then again all I’ve played is 2 and BBS.

I thought BBS had a solid story even if it’s all pretty much in the endgame. I actually cared about the main three and thought they were a good team. Just like I prefer Big Boss to Solid Snake, I prefer the Tera/Ventus/Aqua team to Sora/Riku/Kairi.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #21196 on: February 11, 2019, 10:57:44 PM »
that's weird. every time i play kingdom hearts i get my dick sucked and i swim in pussy.

sorry you had a bad first experience.

Apparently your Minnie Mouse DLC was different than mine.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #21197 on: February 12, 2019, 02:35:37 AM »

I thought BBS had a solid story even if it’s all pretty much in the endgame. I actually cared about the main three and thought they were a good team. Just like I prefer Big Boss to Solid Snake, I prefer the Tera/Ventus/Aqua team to Sora/Riku/Kairi.
I enjoyed BBS a lot. It looked great on the PSP, played well, and had a neat skill system.

It's funny though because while playing it I researched the KH lore. In that moment I felt like I actually understood the story and made all the connections. It was like being on peyote. So I remember enjoying the story enough, but kind of like KH2 the stuff I like is all in the begining, middle, and end. I'm not the biggest Disney fan actually so I find the kind flimsy retelling of the movies to be kind of lame. In the end, it's just not the kind of story that I get into.

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #21198 on: February 12, 2019, 01:10:26 PM »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #21199 on: February 12, 2019, 05:54:05 PM »

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #21200 on: February 12, 2019, 06:03:45 PM »
Since some of you are hell bent on shitting on Microsoft at any opportunity, how about some turd is laid out equally:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/shawn-layden-blames-publishers-and-developers-for-lack-of-playstation-crossplay-up-wargroove-dev-chucklefish-responds-in-thread-we-were-told-no.99096/

Crossplay, based on what multiple devs have said, is actually just like flipping a switch. But apparently for Sony, this is a really serious process and devs simply aren't following the correct chain of command.

OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #21201 on: February 12, 2019, 06:07:20 PM »
Sony's answers regarding Cross-play are pretty shitty. Also clearly business driven.  And I would love cross-play on really big titles like Battlefield and so on.

But I'm not sure it really is like flipping a switch.

And I don't actually blame Sony. I'm not sure MS's course correction would have happen if the Xbox One performed like the PS4. This move from the xbox being a platform to kind of a service is a result of that and yeah it has benefited us, but it's really happening because thier box did shitty.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 06:30:14 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #21202 on: February 12, 2019, 06:45:34 PM »
All this point to PS5 probably not being the console to go for next gen. :doge
Hi

mormapope

« Reply #21203 on: February 12, 2019, 06:46:00 PM »
Sony's answers regarding Cross-play are pretty shitty. Also clearly business driven.  And I would love cross-play on really big titles like Battlefield and so on.

And I don't actually blame Sony. I'm not sure MS's course correction would have happen if the Xbox One performed like the PS4. This move from the xbox being a platform to kind of a service is a result of that and yeah it has benefited us, but it's really happening because thier box did shitty.

Hi all,

CEO Of Chucklefish here, we just launched Wargroove with crossplay between PC, Switch and Xbox so I wanted to chime in.

We made many requests for crossplay (both through our account manager and directly with higher ups) all the way up until release month. We were told in no uncertain terms that it was not going to happen.

From our side, we can *literally* toggle a switch and have it working. Of course policy work might be more complicated for Sony.

Just wanted to provide some balance on the issue and say that it certainly isn't a question of developers having not contacted their account managers or having dropped the ball. We were told no.   

Also, while I have issues with Nintendo and how they handle online anything, they are in a similar position as Sony. They aren't dominating sales completely, but their hardware and first party software is selling incredibly well. They are in a position to say "crossplay? Lmao no, buy a Switch to play with your friends or more strangers! asshole."

But Nintendo hasn't done that because....cross play will never take away potential sales, it'll make online communities bigger and last longer, and listening to consumer needs is pretty easy as a successful company.

Sony's leadership in the past few years has been abysmal. Microsoft and Nintendo have earned good will back after monumental fuck ups. Sony's complacency regarding adding value to their hardware, software distribution, and needs of consumers, is pathetic.
OH!

Raist

« Reply #21204 on: February 12, 2019, 06:50:33 PM »
Cross-play?

And risk running into Xbots online?

:jeanluc

Rahxephon91

« Reply #21205 on: February 12, 2019, 06:59:57 PM »

Hi all,

CEO Of Chucklefish here, we just launched Wargroove with crossplay between PC, Switch and Xbox so I wanted to chime in.

We made many requests for crossplay (both through our account manager and directly with higher ups) all the way up until release month. We were told in no uncertain terms that it was not going to happen.

From our side, we can *literally* toggle a switch and have it working. Of course policy work might be more complicated for Sony.

Just wanted to provide some balance on the issue and say that it certainly isn't a question of developers having not contacted their account managers or having dropped the ball. We were told no.   

Also, while I have issues with Nintendo and how they handle online anything, they are in a similar position as Sony. They aren't dominating sales completely, but their hardware and first party software is selling incredibly well. They are in a position to say "crossplay? Lmao no, buy a Switch to play with your friends or more strangers! asshole."

But Nintendo hasn't done that because....cross play will never take away potential sales, it'll make online communities bigger and last longer, and listening to consumer needs is pretty easy as a successful company.

Sony's leadership in the past few years has been abysmal. Microsoft and Nintendo have earned good will back after monumental fuck ups. Sony's complacency regarding adding value to their hardware, software distribution, and needs of consumers, is pathetic.
I don't really buy that it's a flip a switch thing. I really doubt there's not going to be any leg work to get something like Battlefield or CoD to run cross play. That dosen't make any sense.

Nintendo dosen't do that because they've consistently say they aren't in the same market as the PS, PC, or Xbox. Also they don't seem to give a shit about online or see it as something they can leverage anyway.

Where has it been proven that cross play dosen't hurt sales? What is possibly the number one question asked when someone asks should you get a PS4 or an Xbox?

Which ones do your friends have?

Which system has the online base factors into plenty of people's buying habits. "Gotta buy a PS4 because my friends have it and I want to play with them". "Gotta buy the PS4 version because thats where my friends are". "Gotta have PS+ SUB along with XBL because my friends have playstations". These are honestly things that have come up among my friends and myself a lot. And if all these games had cross play it would really effect my purchase habits.

I really doubt MS of all people would be all consumer friendly if XBL was the top dog and the main place to play Call of Duty. They get to be the nice underdog now, but it's just another corporate move. Xbox has bombed as a platform, so move it to a service that exisits beyond the main hardware.

MS has earned goodwill? I guess, thier platform still seems devoid of actual quality games, but I guess BC of old games I already played and positive consumer choices like cross buy help. That cross buy that only serves to keep you on thier platform and buy only directly from them.

And in the end all these things are pretty irrelevant to me when it comes down to the fact that I'm going to use my Playstation more because there's actual games I want to play.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:08:09 PM by Rahxephon91 »

mormapope

« Reply #21206 on: February 12, 2019, 07:08:23 PM »
Im.....gonna trust that dev of Wargroove and the team behind Rocket League over an exec that has never developed or designed a game.

Final Fantasy XI had crossplay between PS2, PC, and Xbox 360. An MMO that had crossplay between console generations. I think CoD on similar hardware across the board wouldn't be too challenging when it comes to implementing crossplay.

Not to mention, Fortnite has a lot more going on mechanically than CoD.

MS has earned goodwill? I guess, thier platform still seems devoid of actual quality games   

You're saying this to an Xbone owner that has 500 digital games not counting games with gold, game pass, or EA Access.  :doge

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:12:29 PM by mormapope »
OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #21207 on: February 12, 2019, 07:17:42 PM »
I'm saying it as an Xbox One X owner who only recently has had any reason to use it beyond playing UHDs. It hardly had a reason to be turned on while the Playstation had actual exclusives and better versions. And even then it's only because some multiplatform games have been better on it.

mormapope

« Reply #21208 on: February 12, 2019, 07:27:01 PM »
Breh, buying an Xbone X when you already had a PS4 Pro, and the Pro having more niche weeb games you enjoy, is pretty indulgent.

OH!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #21210 on: February 12, 2019, 10:08:26 PM »
I don't really buy that it's a flip a switch thing. I really doubt there's not going to be any leg work to get something like Battlefield or CoD to run cross play. That dosen't make any sense.
Fortnite had crossplay in 2017 for a day by accident because someone flipped the switch :doge
https://kotaku.com/epic-accidentally-allows-xbox-and-ps4-cross-play-on-for-1818518611

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Rahxephon91

« Reply #21212 on: February 13, 2019, 01:58:25 AM »
Well then I'm just wrong.

Though I get that Sony's stance on this is a power play and shitty.

But I guess my point is that MS's "pro-consumer" direction is driven by the mediocre hardware sales. Though thats probably not a interesting perspective.

Breh, buying an Xbone X when you already had a PS4 Pro, and the Pro having more niche weeb games you enjoy, is pretty indulgent.
Well I got it for very cheap at launch( About $180 or so). But I wanted it because it was the strongest console and I'm a console gamer primarily. And I'm an idiot with money.  Still, I wouldn't assume I just like weeb games.

archie4208

« Reply #21213 on: February 14, 2019, 04:49:34 AM »

Hollow Knight 2 outta nowhere

« Reply #21214 on: February 14, 2019, 09:53:00 AM »
Crackdown? More like Crapdown!

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #21215 on: February 14, 2019, 10:16:39 AM »
who cares what company is the worst, doesn't make new crackdown a good game

https://twitter.com/9_volt_/status/1096057367547072519

Raist

« Reply #21216 on: February 14, 2019, 10:58:30 AM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21217 on: February 14, 2019, 08:21:39 PM »
ど助平

bluemax

« Reply #21218 on: February 15, 2019, 02:18:08 AM »
I know it gets confusing in the later games, but KH1's story is pretty straightforward, at least as far as I am (just beat Atlantica). Though I'm eager to get into the super confusing, nonsensical Nomura stuff, since I love that kinda stuff.

KH1 is pretty straight forward, and I say that as someone who just finished it for the first time recently.

KH2 is nonsense right off the bat story wise.
NO

Svejk

« Reply #21219 on: February 15, 2019, 01:44:23 PM »
Next gen needs to make a requirement where every game should have some sort of playable demo... kinda like trophies are required... who's comin' with me..  :doge

Svejk

« Reply #21220 on: February 15, 2019, 02:14:47 PM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 02:28:57 PM by Svejk »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #21222 on: February 15, 2019, 03:06:14 PM »
A 3D viewer of Nintendo levels. Includes the likes of Zelda OOT 3D, Majora's Mask 3D, Mario Kart DS etc.

https://noclip.website/

:whoo
🤴

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #21223 on: February 16, 2019, 08:40:05 AM »
RTSS with scanline sync set to 1 + NVIDIA fast sync enabled is the shit.

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/requesting-scanline-sync-tutorial.423722/

Apex Legends handles so much better now; tear free without the input lag felt when using other methods like double buffered vsync.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21224 on: February 16, 2019, 05:31:30 PM »

Sleesus
2 days ago
Removing cel shading in this game renders the gorons' nipples in this game to a practically invisible state.
0/10 mod just for that crime alone.

Bebpo

« Reply #21225 on: February 16, 2019, 05:36:04 PM »
Been on a classic nintendo kick lately since that direct and the Yoshi's crafted world demo. I've got my SNES classic hooked up and working through Yoshi's island, ordered an 8bitdo wireless controller for it too.

Hooked up the original Wii to play some stuff and maaaaan, Wii did not hold up well for me. Tried playing some donkey kong country returns and Fire Emblem Wii (which was the first one I didn't play) and looks bad and really dated stuff and the motion controls are blah. Ordered $20 DKCR 3ds because I do want to play it at some point, just not with those motion controls. I still find 3DS pretty playable on the LL model. I tried going back and playing the original 3ds model and those screens are so tiny and controls so small. Glad I have the LL size one. I think if I ever get back to Fire Emblem I'll start with Awakenings on 3ds. I tried that right after playing the Wii one and it's like ridiculously faster playing and looks a lot better too.

I also hooked up the Wii U again and have been messing around with it playing games. I realized I never bought a Wii U Pro controller because I only had like 14 games total in the Wii U lifetime and it was a pricey controller and some games supported the Wiimote + classic controller.

I'm quickly realizing I hate the gamepad and will never play any of the Wii U games in my backlog like NSMB U, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Yoshi's Wooly, FExSMT, or getting back to The Wonderful 101 or replaying Bayonetta 2 unless I can gtf away from that giant uncomfortable gamepad tablet. Yoshi's Wooly let's you use the Wii Classic Controller and man playing a level with that felt so much better and fun. But NSMB and FExSMT and Bayo 2 don't support it.

Yeah I could just buy them all on switch mostly since they've been ported. But that's like $100-150 of double dipping. I looked at the Wii U Pro controller and since it's out of print the prices are insane like $100-$200 for a new controller. I'm kinda tempted to pick up a $20 3rd party pro controller to save double-dipping those games on Switch, but is that a bad idea? Are the 3rd party ones all terrible? I just need something playable that's more comfortable than holding the giant tablet. The cheapest I found an official Wii U pro controller is on ebay for like $75 + shipping. There's some cheaper used ones but you never know the quality.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #21226 on: February 17, 2019, 04:10:46 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #21227 on: February 17, 2019, 10:51:26 AM »

:thinking
🤴

« Reply #21228 on: February 17, 2019, 03:05:28 PM »

Hollow Knight 2 outta nowhere
Damn that actually looks pretty good, which is more than you can say about the original game. Glad they abandoned the nostalgia bait look as well.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #21229 on: February 17, 2019, 04:18:20 PM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

« Reply #21231 on: February 17, 2019, 05:10:45 PM »
nostalgia bait look

What?
I'm referring to the 8 bit look with the clear 'homages' to classic Capcom NES sidescrollers that's meant to invoke, presumably, a sense of nostalgia. I mean I know pixel-bit is a popular indie style, and usually I'm a sucker for it but I think this one goes a bit far imitating the NES look and gameplay style 1 to 1. Feels a bit cheap and lazy. Though I wouldn't have minded it so much if I thought the game was anything more than average through my admittedly meager 1-2 hour experience with it.

Edit; Lol I just realised I mistook Hollowknight for Shovel Knight. I'm such a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow ffs.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 05:21:20 PM by Kunai With Chain »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #21232 on: February 17, 2019, 06:06:42 PM »
Early 2019 games seem to be 'for the fans'.
list 'o mini reviews
New Super Mario Bros. U: Deluxe
Don't feel like building your own Mario levels? Already done with Smash Bros. and your other Switch games, can't wait for Yoshi? Play dis.

Kingdom Hearts III
If you want incomprehensible jank, you can jank it up to 11

Crackdown 3
You like Neon lights, collecting orbs, driving and shooting stuff as a super hero? Want to find out what the future of GAME PASS looks like? Crackdown 3 is your game.

Far Cry New Dawn
If you 'still' like Far Cry and you're bored and don't like Crackdown 3 and have money left to spend on absolutely nothing else get Far Cry New Dawn

Metro Exodus
If you liked Metro and Last Light or just got yourself an RTX get Exodus

Division 2
Ever played The Division thinking... whew this should be twice as long? Get yourself some The Division 2.

Anthem
Do you want to fly around like Iron Man, do you enjoy Destiny and the shooting parts of Mass Effect? Anthem is your ... anthem

Ace Combat 7
If this is your jam you're already playing this and only this

Jump Force
Animu manga desu uguuuuu

At least 3 of the above fall into the: "Why was this made?" category. Which is kinda weird.
[close]

So the winners ultimately are

Resident Evil 2
You probably didn't even play this when it came out so we're fixing that. If you did, you know this'll be good shit but better.

Tetris 99
Battle Royale... TETRIS. This is like watching your favorite adult model get gangbanged. You know you shouldn't really like it but still you do.

Apex Legends
Battle royale but better brought to you by the guys and gals who made Titanfall 2.

🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #21233 on: February 17, 2019, 06:49:28 PM »
nostalgia bait look

What?
I'm referring to the 8 bit look with the clear 'homages' to classic Capcom NES sidescrollers that's meant to invoke, presumably, a sense of nostalgia. I mean I know pixel-bit is a popular indie style, and usually I'm a sucker for it but I think this one goes a bit far imitating the NES look and gameplay style 1 to 1. Feels a bit cheap and lazy. Though I wouldn't have minded it so much if I thought the game was anything more than average through my admittedly meager 1-2 hour experience with it.

Edit; Lol I just realised I mistook Hollowknight for Shovel Knight. I'm such a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow ffs.

Lol

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

kingv

« Reply #21235 on: February 17, 2019, 11:59:37 PM »
Demi will still play it and tell us how it is.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21236 on: February 18, 2019, 11:30:49 AM »
ど助平

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #21237 on: February 18, 2019, 11:50:09 AM »
Check the wiki for outstanding issues. The entries are not always up-to-date (especially now that the PCSX2 team has started to slowly remove hacks), but they're a good starting point.

If you do try it out, make sure to grab the most recent build from the buildbot. The stable release is years old at this point.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 11:56:47 AM by Rufus »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #21238 on: February 18, 2019, 12:18:43 PM »
Indeed it does. /eyes sad pile of used PS2 games

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #21239 on: February 18, 2019, 12:32:02 PM »
Nothing beats an original