Author Topic: Adventures of GOINIO: WoW  (Read 191256 times)

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
Re: Adventures of GOINIO: WoW
« Reply #1260 on: February 15, 2008, 01:25:15 PM »
inscription is for spells, you r-tard
乱学者

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #1261 on: February 15, 2008, 01:36:36 PM »
And you might not going by Blizzards current example of inscription in Shatt, where you turn in faction items for runes you give to an inscription guy who basically enchants your shoulders. There's really no 'spell' involved.
o_0

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #1262 on: February 15, 2008, 01:43:33 PM »
Inscription works on yer spellbook, improving ranges, duration, and power.
UK

T234

« Reply #1263 on: February 15, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »
I read in one of the specific examples in GFW it working on hunter shit, so I'm holding out hope for shit for rogues.
UK

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #1264 on: February 15, 2008, 02:52:53 PM »
of course warriors/rogues will benefit from inscription
spells/abilities
乱学者

Invertibrate

« Reply #1265 on: February 15, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »
there's two vendors in the scryers selling full sets of pve gear

This is the Tier 4 and Tier 5 gear that you can get for doing 10 and 25 man raids. 

Invertibrate

« Reply #1266 on: February 15, 2008, 03:47:38 PM »
of course warriors/rogues will benefit from inscription
spells/abilities

I'm gonna have to see how this works...is it a permanent enchant or something?  If so, that'd be kind of cool...but getting a -5 sec to intercept cooldown or +10% bleed damage on rend doesn't sound nearly as useful as the improvement I imagine casters are going to get.

That's just my speculation though.  Maybe I'll start playing this again this weekend.

Every class will get benefits.  While 10% of some effect does not sound like a ton, but when you are talking about end game where all you are doing is making small tweaks to gear and such to get more benefit it makes a huge difference.  One of the biggest thing for PVE rogues for example is to have a longer or faster slice n dice since that is an ability while raiding that you always have up.  If you can make that more effective by having it provide 2% more haste every PVE rogue would be all over it.

A big thing from what I can tell is there will be inscriptions that will be more based to pvp and some for pve.  Inscription is basically another level of class specializing beyond just a talent spec that will allow players to further create a character they want to play. 

« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 03:50:02 PM by Invertibrate »

Invertibrate

« Reply #1267 on: February 15, 2008, 04:42:43 PM »
I've always wondered about that gear in Shattrath as well.  The only way I could ever get good gear was through PVP since I don't really have anyone to play with and I don't want to hold anyone back in a PUG.

:(

If you can get 5 people you like to play with together doing heroic dungeons is a great way to get gear.  The badge loot is at the same level as most SSC/TK 25 man dungeon gear.  The only way to make friends in game though is to group with people.  If you are nice and friendly you will get invited back and eventually have people to play with.  I have been fortunate enough to be able to play with RL friends that got me into a great guild that is now a group I like a lot and have been playing with for years.

T234

« Reply #1268 on: February 15, 2008, 04:49:41 PM »
Yeah, I was lucky. My cousin runs a guild. We're not a hardcore raiding outfit, but we do a lot of things based around economics and PVP.
UK

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #1269 on: February 15, 2008, 05:01:11 PM »
FA: Me and Etoilet are on Ravenholdt (allies), and Drinky/MAF/my alt are on Muradin (horde)

T234

« Reply #1270 on: February 15, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »
I'm on tychondrius.
UK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1271 on: February 15, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »
I'm on the horde in the Ysera server.  Maji is (sorta) there too, but he never levels anyone past 21.
Maybe I'll make an alt sometime.  How often do you play your alt and what classes are they at Muradin?  I'm a warrior.

My alt is lv18 but I don't play on it much; my main (Goinio) always takes my time. Once my housing situation is done I'll have more time to play WoW

lordmaji

• It's a joke, not a dick, so don't take it so hard!
« Reply #1272 on: February 15, 2008, 05:19:40 PM »
FA: Me and Etoilet are on Ravenholdt (allies), and Drinky/MAF/my alt are on Muradin (horde)

PD. You're a ball. Pay for my char transfer and I'll bring my lvl 55 night elf hunter over to your server. :lol

Maybe if FA does an alt over on Maf's or Pd's server I may play again. *shrug* who knows.
:-[

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #1273 on: February 15, 2008, 06:09:57 PM »
i'm on muradin with a lvl34 priest
duc

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1274 on: February 15, 2008, 06:13:00 PM »

This is the Tier 4 and Tier 5 gear that you can get for doing 10 and 25 man raids. 

Thanks for clearing this up! There's very little indication as to what is required for this stuff.
o_0

Invertibrate

« Reply #1275 on: February 15, 2008, 06:30:27 PM »
I'm trying to get Maji back into the game and I wish I could play with some people here...but I'm destined to only have PVP purples and Quest Reward blues & greens.

ewww :-\

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysera&n=Danturner

That's my character, but it hasn't updated in forever.  I actually have the other PVP 1 handed weapon too instead of Stellaris.

A couple suggestion if you are going Fury.  First you want slow weapons in both hands. Second to not have Enrage and Flurry in your build is a sin against god.  If you are PVPing move the points out of Imp heroic strike, imp thunder clap and put them in iron will and use the left over point toward enrage.  Dump Blood Craze and Imp Cleave for more points toward enrage and flurry.  For the last couple points maybe points out of imp Bezerker stance, that is more of a pve ability.  You really don't need rage saving elements that you have a lot of points in as a DW warrior since you are going to be generating a ton of rage.

Here is an example I whipped up.  http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LV0tzhbZVVzVxxRVufo

Invertibrate

« Reply #1276 on: February 15, 2008, 06:36:45 PM »
Continuation from above.

Though if you are PVPing 2hander really is the way to go.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Lemmywinks

Hehe hit the wrong button
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:38:53 PM by Invertibrate »

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1277 on: February 15, 2008, 06:46:15 PM »
*I could never get the stance switching down in PVP with a warrior.

My current Fire PVP build. Its close to the elementalist build but I REALLY wanted improved counter spell so I lost some fire spec utility (but not a lot of dps) so I could get Imp Counter and keep elemental precision. I may respec a little and put the missile points in arcane into arcane focus to make sheeps more potent and last longer. I dont really use AM anyway. Its weird sites like WoWWiki show talents put into worthless crap like Arcane Fortitude lol.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Muradin&n=Vynitha

If I ever go arena ill probably research some frost stuff, but ive been playing fire so long im not sure it will be an easy switch
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:50:26 PM by Phil Ken Sebben »
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1278 on: February 15, 2008, 06:54:18 PM »
Warriors really need a heal-type pal with them to be utterly unstoppable.
o_0

Invertibrate

« Reply #1279 on: February 15, 2008, 08:00:01 PM »
I didn't really like using slow weapons when dual wielding since I don't really have a high hit rate and I miss pretty often.  This is pretty much a PVE build, though I only did go fury for the last 2-3 weeks of playing (quit again in Nov/Dec). 

Since I haven't been able to raid at all, I mostly rely on whatever I can get in quests/AH/PVP, and the best one-handers were the gladiator weapons.  The main hand is pretty slow if I remember, like 2.7secs per hit.

If I hadn't quit, I would've put the points in enrage and flurry for sure.  That was totally a sing against god lol.  I'd probably not use the Iron Will, and instead keep my points in Heroic/Thunder clap, as those are two abilities I find myself using almost every battle.  Heroic Strike is a pretty good rage dump and outside of raiding or PVP I rarely get stunned or charmed.

And yeah, if doing PVP, dual wielding is worthless.  Since everyone's always stunning/freezing/slowing me down and running, I really rely on the quick burst damage of a meaty two-hander.  I only have a crappy Crystalforged War Axe though :-\

The main reason for the change to a slow offhand is that whirlwind now hits with both weapons so you want that high crit on whirlwind.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:04:01 PM by Invertibrate »

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1280 on: February 16, 2008, 01:48:08 PM »
LOL I will add you but I dont really group with people. Oh btw everyone its AV weekend. Even if you lose a lot you still get bonus honor lol
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1281 on: February 16, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »
oh well you can at least chat with prole and myself lol
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1282 on: February 16, 2008, 02:08:50 PM »
haha, warriors have it hard.
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1283 on: February 16, 2008, 02:09:50 PM »
Let me know when you hit 40 and ill send you the money for mount-training and your mount. Im doin the same for Prole. You guys will have to earn Epic Mount crap on yer own tho huagh huagh huagh!
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1284 on: February 16, 2008, 02:28:28 PM »
MAF is too lazy for an epic flying mount, and so am I  :lol

Once my situation is settled I'll be playing more

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #1285 on: February 16, 2008, 02:45:36 PM »
my char is named medeane, add me to yer friends
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1286 on: February 16, 2008, 07:36:54 PM »
PD, what class are you on Marudin?  You should play there more!  Maji should be coming over too.

lv18 pally belf lol.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #1287 on: February 16, 2008, 08:27:52 PM »
oh you! i friended you last night and you were 5 then. ;)
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1288 on: February 16, 2008, 11:06:34 PM »
11 levels wtf!  :lol

etiolate

« Reply #1289 on: February 17, 2008, 12:24:13 AM »
I respecced my Shaman to Elemental out of boredom and got her to 67. I just got tired of being CCed in pvp. I could get up in BG Damage charts, but I would have like 3x as many deaths to kills. I would be top in deaths and like 5th in Damage.  Now I am top 3 in Damage and die a lot less. I just walk in, lightning bolt, chain light and crit like mad. I have like +11% chance to crit and +9% chance ot hit on those spells from talents alone. My gear is pretty iffy since I am starting over, but I got a blue dps shield waiting for me at 68 that I got on the cheap at AH.

The only problem is there is no pushback resist talents. =/ I can't get a cast off through anything htting me that isn't say a voidwalker. But by 70 I will have the 40/21 build and have instant nuke with ele mastery and natures swiftness.

I will miss enhance though. So much DPS. The day before respeccing and hitting 67, I solod a 70 resto druid in arena gear at Halaa.

And I thought I would get my War Staff for my lock from this AV weekend but now Ally aren't winning cuz our groups are filled with afkers. We had 5 of our ogues having a campout in a mine one game. I'm a fucking gnolmelock and I am the only one going to ninja FW towers because our stealthies are running around with fishing poles.

etiolate

« Reply #1290 on: February 17, 2008, 04:52:24 AM »

Ah you need the tokens that drop off of raid bosses.  The gloves and head tokens drop in Kara, the pants and shoulders in Gruul and the chestpiece off of Magtheridon.

The t6 tokens drop in Tempest Keep's The Eye and Serpentshrine Caverns.

Oh and Engineering makes no money and just costs money, but the epic goggles are awesome.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1291 on: February 17, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »
I'm gonna try Mana Tombs tomorrow, if I can find a group. :bow

I need to find actual instance quests though.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #1292 on: February 17, 2008, 04:21:36 PM »
no instances? not even shadowfang keep or ragefire chasm? mmmm, shadowfang keep.
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1293 on: February 17, 2008, 05:13:16 PM »
wtf no instances? that's one of the greatest things about WoW  :'(

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #1294 on: February 17, 2008, 05:15:12 PM »
ragefire chasm, gadgetzan and wailing caverns aren't, and i think i'm starting to hate razorfen kraul

but when an instance is awesome, it's *!FUCK AWESOME!*
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #1295 on: February 17, 2008, 05:47:38 PM »
i'd do sfk with you!
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1296 on: February 17, 2008, 05:55:22 PM »
Tanking is cool! I like knowing I'm the anchor of the group :bow

I loooved Dead Mines. The only instance that I really, REALLY hated was Gnomer; I'll never do it again. I've done RFC a couple times with my alt, and it was rather boring. But I was healing so maybe that's why

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #1297 on: February 17, 2008, 06:00:35 PM »
i don't really quit so much as massively scale back, hence i have never gotten a character to 40 :'(
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1298 on: February 17, 2008, 06:02:02 PM »
SM :bow

I loved that instance too. ZF is good but extremely tedious, especially the massive wave on the pyramid steps omg.

In Outland I like BF because it's rather easy and fast; outside of the second boss fight (with the waves of orcs) it's a breeze. Ramparts is more challenging and tedious imo. I've only done Underbog a couple times, and it was easy until the final boss. I did Slave Pens once and failed miserably; 5-6 mobs at a time SMH

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1299 on: February 17, 2008, 06:03:52 PM »
On being a prot warrior outside of instances: Grinding can definitely take time, but I like using that time to hone my skills. Often I'll fight 2-3 mobs at the same time and just practice getting sunders on them for instance. But now that I'm lv65 I have no problem solo'ing. It doesn't take forever anymore due to Devastate :bow

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #1300 on: February 17, 2008, 10:51:21 PM »
i got my bloodelf hunter to 18 on Patel's server.

only to find a bunch of you had grouped on a new server.

bastards.
Tonya

Eric P

• Icon
« Reply #1301 on: February 18, 2008, 12:48:18 AM »
i'm only 10 hours into that char

i'll create a new one on that serv just because
Tonya

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #1302 on: February 18, 2008, 12:50:01 AM »
be sure to post yer char name
duc

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty
« Reply #1303 on: February 18, 2008, 12:54:43 AM »
Are you guys Horde? I want to play with you. :hyper

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #1304 on: February 18, 2008, 12:58:10 AM »
horde, yeah
duc

etiolate

« Reply #1305 on: February 18, 2008, 05:37:49 AM »
PD I will go back on my mana tombs boycott if you need some DPS.

My Warlock got the Glad War Staff last night ad my Shaman hit 68 tonight.

As for instances, if you have good people to group with instances are a lot more enjoyable than the uncreative mindless questing that makes me smash my head in, The difficult part is finding those people.

I've done: Deadmines, SFK, Ragiefire, Wailing Caverns(which I still get lost in), RFK, RFD, SM, ZF, Sunken Temple, Mara(HATE), Gnomer(Hate), Uldaman, Strath and Scholo(hate), Blackfathom Deeps(which nobody would do if certain classes didn't have quests there), Zul Gurub zerg runs, Blackrock Depths, UBRS and LBRS, a little Molten Core one night, all the outland 5 mans, Black Morass and Old Hillsbrad, Karazhan, Gruul, Magheteridon, Tempest Keep The Eye and Serpentshrine Cavern. The only things I haven't done are Black Temple, Mount Hyjal, Naxx, Zul'Aman and AQ.

My favorites are Deadmines, Zul Furrak, and Old Hilllsbrad. Kara isn't bad either, only 10 man raid and tons of bosses and loot. We'd do an entire run in one night.

etiolate

« Reply #1306 on: February 18, 2008, 06:17:08 AM »
As for my Druid...does anyone have experience on them here?  I know I have to do a few things to get my bear form, but I'm not sure what all yet.  I've put my 3 talent points into improving Mark of the Wild, but at this early level that seems like a waste.  A 21% improvement on +50 armor and + 2 stats only improves armor rating by like 12-13 points and doesn't add to the stats at all.

Are you Horde or Ally? On Alliance you have to do some go here, talk to this guy, fetch this quests and then finally kill a moonkin in Darkshore. Why you kill a moonkin to get bear form I do not know. If you get the posion quest you can do that in Darkshore as well, but it is more running around. The aquatic form quest is a major pain in the ass some druids don't ever bother with, but I like having it.

For talents, it depends on what sort of Druid you plan to play. MotW benefits everything, but I normally invest my first talent point into nature's grasp in the Balance tree. It gives you an escape snare and most every spec puts a point into it. But if you're feral, you'll want to just invest in Feral first. Do the reduced cost for swipes and bite attacks.

So if you're resto or balance, put 1 point into Nature's grasp at least. If you're balance then put points into reducing the cast time of Natures Wrath so you get 1.5 second spam. Then the increased moonfire damage, increased crit chance and then insect swarm. If you're resto do imp MotW and then Naturalist. Naturalist is one of the best 2nd level talents for Druids. It reduces the cast time of Healing touch and improves damage in all forms by 10%. It is standard in every Druid build pretty much.

Here are some good Druid builds

A Boomkin Build:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0tcrzicsxuVoZxxcx

Feral:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0zZxGGsfroezioVxhz

You can take a point out of Natures Grasp and put into the stun/fear resist for tanking or pvp value, or move some other points around. You do always want Naturalist. furor and omen of clarity in resto.

Tree/feral pvp build:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0zZxMGoZVEIzcq0Ist

Main difference for the Resto pvp build to PVE, is no imp MOTW and instead furor so you can bash and charge immediatly on shapeshift. Omen of Clarity is there just as a cover buff. OoC is useless to anything not feral and nobody understands why it is in the Resto tree and why before it was in Balance.

Full Tree

Just stick 61 points into Resto and do nothing but raid heal and have useless crap like imp healing touch. Not a fan of this but theres nothing much to help your healing in Balance or Feral at the tree level.

Tree/feral PVE
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0zZxMGoZxvsdcq0jst

Again, difference is MOTW instead of Furor, and subtlety points. Druid healing always gave me threat problems and subtlety is supposed to address that but doesn't really. My points there are just based on faith and reduced chance to get my hots dispelled. You can throw some points around from here to there in resto, but every talent I have maxed out is required for the build. Natural Perfection is what makes resto druids tough in 2 man arena. It procs often and makes you harder to kill. That with thick hide gives you some protection if you grab aggro.

Tree/Balance
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0tMrzbZZxvsbcq0jst

This will make you able to raid heal or main heal and also do some casting damage on the side. Again, anything not maxed out is movable point wise, but worth putting points into.  You can even go deeper into balance and get Vengeance for solo purposes.

My favorite druid builds:

Resto/Feral Hybrid
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0zZxMGsfdoLZIeszcq0bo

Requires you have a hybrid gearset(hardly exist) or carry two gears with you, but you can tank up to Hellfire Ramparts level stuff, and heal just fine. Solo wise you can do decent dps in cat form and have tons of survivalbility. This build will make you outlast many things. Adaptability is its key. Point wise, you can switch furor and motw on which you prefer, and the unmaxed points are always switchable.  One thing you may want to do is put points into the improved threat skill in feral for tanking and the stealth for sneaking around.

Resto/Balance Hybrid
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0tMrzicshZZxesocq0ho

You can heal fine, not tree heal, but 5man heal or BG heal just fine. Your hots are weaker than a tree druid, but you have more +healing than a tree druid. Also, you can boom! 2500+ Starfires in my heal gear. Moonfire crits giving you fast as hell wrath spam. Farther reach on your roots for CC and kiting. It's just a fun build and I solo and farm mats with it in heal gear with little problem. Unmaxed talent points in resto are switchable, the Balance side is set.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 06:19:15 AM by etiolate »

Eric P

• Icon
« Reply #1307 on: February 18, 2008, 09:15:13 AM »
Started a Troll Shaman called Bujahideen.

combination of Mujahideen and Buhaina (Art Blakey's Islam Name)
Tonya

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1308 on: February 18, 2008, 10:10:58 AM »
I havent done most of the instances in WoW. Some classes just arent fun in them.
o_0

cubicle47b

« Reply #1309 on: February 18, 2008, 10:43:01 AM »
A lot of old world instances aren't very fun to play.  I still shudder when thinking of LBRS runs.  Good god.  Scarlet Monastery still holds up well but it's the Burning Crusades instances that fucking rock.  Shadow Labyrinth.  :bow

edit: I'm playing again.  My roommate resubscribed, found out some of our friends were playing, I signed up last Monday, and now I have a level 39 mage (I was sick this weekend so I stayed in). *shrugs*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 10:46:16 AM by cubicle47b »

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1310 on: February 18, 2008, 11:31:51 AM »
My current guild always wants to run pre-60 instances which SUCKS since im fire spec and there aren't really any fire-friendly higher level instances until the BC content. Which I may take them up on once in a while. Im sadly the only mage above 30 in the rather large guild. Hunters and Paladins wherever I look!

Theyre a good group tho and let me decide when I want to stop PVPing and help em out.

Last night the guild leader was helping some lowbie hunter get some invisible cat whatever in Night Elf Land. So I grouped up and we did some raiding along the way killing pretty much everything in Auberdine including the flight master and some 70 mage that for some reason thought he could DPS a paladin down instead of attacking me. I imp counter spelled him and the Paladin and I teamed up for a quick kill. Well ANYWAY everyone but the paladin hopped the wrong boat and on arrival faced a bunch of pissed off 70s near the portal to Darnassus.  So here I was with a, 70 hunter, a 23 hunter, a 40 something warlock and a 60 warrior, facing off against 5 level 70s, most in S3 gear. In the lead of their group was the mage we toasted in Auberdine.

As they approached I did the only sane thing there was to do. As we started backing up I popped invisibility and slowly faded away into the pocket dimension. Once there I dropped off the side of the pier and into the water and then positioned myself under the pier so I could breath. I saw everyones life bar drop rather fast and kinda felt bad, but SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST and no amount of HERO COMPLEX will stop S3 70s with our numbers. I could hear the mage above popping Arcane Nova so I made my way to the end of the pier and as luck would have it the boat from Auberdine had just shown up. I swam underneith and then right behind the boat so that I could get some air. Once my PVP flag was off made my way onto one of the next boats that showed up.

I think that has always been my problem with World PVP. The Horde pop is generally so busted (on most servers) that in the end Horde has to run off when they've pissed off enough Alliance players. Still, it was fun getting them all pissed off.
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1311 on: February 18, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »
Finding a good group can be tough. It sucks because I had a nice group of people back when I was around lv60, but I ran into computer problems for more than a month, and when I came back they were all lv70 lol. Sort of has happened again because I've been busy with school/house drama and haven't played seriously in a couple weeks. I'm going to try to find a group in a couple hours and do something.

Paladins: I love them, and they always rock in groups. Plus I've noticed that they're fucking awesome tanks, which makes me somewhat jealous lol; granted I haven't run across a tank pally since I respec'd/got Devastate so maybe the tables have turned. And also, I like pally healers because they can take a little damage, so I don't have to worry about protecting them as much as a priest

Rogues: MEH. So many are more concerned with doing a billion DPS than working with the team. But when you find a dedicated rogue they're awesome. Plus I like fighting next to them, so if they start taking damage I can quickly re-gain the arrgo. If a mage is nuking people from far behind me I hate having to run back and save them if they gain arrgo

Hunters: Another meh class. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GUN/BOW DOES NOT MEAN YOU PULL OMG.

Mages: They provide great DPS, and I rarely run into stupid mages. Plus poly can be a great tool in certain instances

Shamans: I haven't grouped with many Shamans actually. I've done stuff with Etoilet's shaman, which was a DPS monster lol. Are they good healers?

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1312 on: February 18, 2008, 11:43:46 AM »
Most mages are they spec they are because they feel the most comfortable with it, but i've seen more than a few strange Mages since starting mine.

Case #1: The lone mage wandering Outlands with Amplify Magic cast on himself.
Case #2: Frost Spec 70 Alliance mage decides to instead spam Arcane Nova in a group.

I mean not all of every class are geniuses, but MOST mages on my server operate solo and group up when they need to. As a class with good DPS and great utility we dont really NEED other players, and most PVP mages skip the bulk of the group quest crap.

Hunters: tend to be the most cocky and loud.
Rogues: dont talk much
Paladins: at least horde side are fairly humble, but they're everywhere.
Warlocks: seem to be aware that their class is OP but dont hesistate to brag.
Shamans: Quiet and generally have my respect. Shamans are a lot of work.
Druids: The most friendly in PVP and PVE so far. I rarely have issues with the fun luvin druids.
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1313 on: February 18, 2008, 11:47:04 AM »
Yeah Druids are cool. :bow

I never have problems with warlocks. They seem to just do their business and leave. I always get them confused with mages lol

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1314 on: February 18, 2008, 11:51:33 AM »
well this is horde side and on Muradin, im sure results vary
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1315 on: February 18, 2008, 12:08:14 PM »
Ok I'm gonna get on right now. The name is Azelion

Rambow right?

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1316 on: February 18, 2008, 12:19:07 PM »
phoenix: add my other character sheepmelol if you havent, its my boring balance druid. Gonna be so boring till 40. Ever so boring. I shoulda gone feral till 40 and respec but ive already committed in gear nooessssssssssss
o_0

cubicle47b

« Reply #1317 on: February 18, 2008, 12:22:17 PM »
Did you get to lvl  39 from lvl 1 since last Monday?

Yes.  On Saturday I was averaging a level every 2 hours (low to mid 30's).

MrAngryFace

« Reply #1318 on: February 18, 2008, 12:25:54 PM »
I love how they adjusted kill exp pre-30 and quest exp post-30
o_0

cubicle47b

« Reply #1319 on: February 18, 2008, 12:28:49 PM »
Yeah, I actually killed faster on my paladin during those levels and I'm still 50% faster on my mage.  I'm hoping the 50's are 4 hour levels.