Author Topic: Random talk thread: It just keeps happening  (Read 3331020 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Random talk thread: It just keeps happening
« Reply #35220 on: December 24, 2020, 06:01:51 PM »
not sure if tasty got my final solution joke  :thinking

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #35221 on: December 25, 2020, 12:50:00 PM »
https://eu.tennessean.com/story/news/local/2020/12/25/nashville-explosion-christmas-photo-video-footage/4044769001/

Don't know which thread to post this in. Friend lives a mile away. Was woken up by the blast. Gnarly stuff.

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #35222 on: January 21, 2021, 04:01:59 PM »
Time for a first haircut since Corona. I was thinking of doing some hair straightening at first, but the cost is a little too much for my wallet nowadays (for the type of hair straightening I was interested in. A really long lasting super effective kind). So I'll just let the wavy on some days, curly on other days do its thing and just get a shorter cut. Right now if I take my front bang it's about 2 or 3 inches below the chin when stretched out. Gonna snip that length to about nose level. Again, my hair waves or and curls quite a bit depending on the weather, so this makes for a shorter look than it seems.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #35223 on: January 21, 2021, 11:22:41 PM »
Got the first shot of Moderna vaccine. Not too bad, my arm is sore but that’s about it.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35224 on: January 22, 2021, 07:19:09 AM »
u hert

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #35225 on: January 23, 2021, 04:11:57 AM »
Time for a first haircut since Corona. I was thinking of doing some hair straightening at first, but the cost is a little too much for my wallet nowadays (for the type of hair straightening I was interested in. A really long lasting super effective kind). So I'll just let the wavy on some days, curly on other days do its thing and just get a shorter cut. Right now if I take my front bang it's about 2 or 3 inches below the chin when stretched out. Gonna snip that length to about nose level. Again, my hair waves or and curls quite a bit depending on the weather, so this makes for a shorter look than it seems.

Yeah, I'd shaved my head several times last year, but went and got my first haircut in a year — odd how much more normal it helped me feel.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35226 on: January 27, 2021, 04:57:43 PM »
was muching some organic kale and after about half of this big piece I notice aphids crawling on it  :doge I always wash these shid off before putting it away in fridge, but somehow still bugs  :-\ I went and washed what was left off and then finished eating, but still feel kind gross about it. wonder how many I ate  :delicious

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #35227 on: January 28, 2021, 03:39:59 AM »
was muching some organic kale and after about half of this big piece I notice aphids crawling on it  :doge I always wash these shid off before putting it away in fridge, but somehow still bugs  :-\ I went and washed what was left off and then finished eating, but still feel kind gross about it. wonder how many I ate  :delicious

You didn't eat them. They're eating you. From inside.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35228 on: January 28, 2021, 06:34:18 AM »

:tinfoil

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #35229 on: January 28, 2021, 06:46:33 AM »
filler in two days  :-\

Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: New Random Talk Thread: Let the Bottom-Feeding Commence!
« Reply #35230 on: January 29, 2021, 11:49:27 PM »
The dude that cuts my hair is named Beto and he’s mega hot and knows how to whip up a killer pompadour.
I miss pompdaddy  :(

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35231 on: January 30, 2021, 01:27:37 AM »

I am the liKING  :pimp

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #35232 on: January 30, 2021, 05:18:35 AM »

What the fuck
What

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #35233 on: January 30, 2021, 05:58:28 AM »
Eh, it's good protein.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35234 on: January 30, 2021, 08:14:24 AM »

What the fuck
it happens sometimes with organic veggies, really not that big of a deal. you just wash them off the same way the farmers would.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #35235 on: January 30, 2021, 08:21:31 AM »
If you pick fruit out in the wild there's most likely bugs on/in it as well. Tastes good though, so whatever.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35236 on: January 30, 2021, 08:47:30 AM »
*bug crawls over banana*

"EEWWW I will not eat this"

*supermarket employee picks his nose after doing number 2 and stacks the pizza boxes that had been left under a leaking for roof for 3 hours because the driver was early in the fridge that hasn't been cleaned since 1997*

"Om nom nom nom"

When you've worked in a supermarket and you've seen a kid clean a toilet and then use the exact same cloth to clean the entire store, you won't worry as much anymore.
They always complained I used fresh cleaning supplies from the store instead of the old rag pile.
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35237 on: February 02, 2021, 11:09:48 PM »
“It is a feeling of relief, almost of pleasure, at knowing yourself at last genuinely down and out. You have talked so often of going to the dogs - and well, here are the dogs, and you have reached them, and you can stand it. It takes off a lot of anxiety.”

― George Orwell, Down and Out in Paris and London

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35238 on: February 05, 2021, 12:59:34 AM »
had a rough few days, I was feeling physically off due to mental and emotional state. almost to where I should be now, feeling well again.

my way is better. if I do things like everyone else, then I'll end up like everyone else.

I can't always see what's ahead and it is because the future is so bright it is blinding <3

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35239 on: February 07, 2021, 04:34:19 PM »
I come up hard, baby, I had to fight
Took care of my business with all my might
I come up hard, I had to win
Then start all over and win again
I come up hard, but that's ok
Cause trouble man don't get in my way

Hey, hey
I know some places and I seen some faces
I got good connections I dig my directions
What people say that's ok they don't bother me
I'm ready to make it don't care what the weather
Don't care 'bout no trouble got myself together
I feel the kind of protection that's all around

:whew

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35240 on: February 11, 2021, 03:07:57 PM »
etiolate was right

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35241 on: February 11, 2021, 11:08:28 PM »
dog

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #35242 on: February 12, 2021, 04:11:41 AM »
etiolate was right

He was only right in his choice of partners, and I believe she dumped him eventually as well.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35243 on: February 13, 2021, 08:17:18 PM »
<Mike_Works> Okay, cloudwalking's sister, starting... NOW!
<Mandark> 2
<MiG> 2
<etiolate> 1,3  Oprah ftw!
<Tre`|RedneckComedyTour> 3
<Jobber> 34
<MiG> Woooo!
<Mandark> I was first on my screen.
<Rorschach> 6
<Mike_Works> <Mandark> 2
<Mike_Works> <MiG> 2
<Noss> ...
<MiG> :(  damn gringos
<MiG> 25
* Orin slaps Rukes around a bit with a large trout
<Noss> ...
<Mike_Works> And the winner is... MiG!
* Mandark throws the red challenge flag
<Mike_Works> http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HU/HY/KR/NY/EYESE8BGBBJC.jpg
<MiG> Yes!
* MiG does the Mario Williams dance
<Rorschach> There's a Mario Williams dance?
<Mandark> She's so underage!
<Mike_Works> Keyword: Loverboy
<Mandark> Dammit
<etiolate> she might be black with a skin condition
<Mike_Works> Wait, that just says "cLover boys"
<Tre`|RedneckComedyTour> Larry the Cable Guy is probably the best, but these guys are all good
<Mike_Works> Mandark gets the point
<MiG> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<Noss> I can understand online pedophilia when it's just trying to be nice.  A lot of young women are on here looking for at least some semblance of acceptance
<Mandark> Yes!
<Noss> I have no problem with making a 13 year old girl smile by telling her she's hot
<Noss> maybe it will give a boost in her self esteem that she doesn't get in reality
<Noss> pedophilia will at least make her think that she is wanted
<Noss> the lust to be desired is huge in most of humanity
<Mandark> Hold on just one fucking second...
<Noss> ...
<Mandark> You've got "Loverboy" as a keyword?
<Mike_Works> typo?
<MiG> gringo putas...
Noss sounds like quite the pedophile. I like him.

:lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35244 on: February 14, 2021, 01:41:00 PM »
Welp, neighbour 2 doors over was stabbed to death last night. 25 year old man arrested as the suspect. I think she was 40 or so? I dunno.
I heard a bit of a ruckus and police knocking on doors in the morning and neighbours talking outside when I woke up around 11 AM figured it was another parking lot incident so didn't bother getting out of bed to mingle with the crowd.
:trumps

Later read some stuff about screams, loud noises last night, of course police presence and ambulances and all that.
But I sleep through everything (apparently even murder and police investigations). When something happens in my building I always hear it from other people.
I think this is the 3rd in 3 - 6 months time.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 01:45:02 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #35245 on: February 19, 2021, 06:24:21 PM »
Making pulled pork for this first time.  Smells good.  Shoulders the size of my head were 10$. 

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #35246 on: February 20, 2021, 04:19:52 PM »
i am on a trading card now

rub

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35247 on: February 20, 2021, 04:58:56 PM »
absolute legend

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #35248 on: February 20, 2021, 07:22:48 PM »
Damn right
rub

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35249 on: February 21, 2021, 07:55:23 PM »
Today the police came by to ask more questions about the murder. Or as they called it "the stabbing incident".
I first told them no because I uuhh was leaving soon (busy playing video games) but they told me they had only 2 or 3 short questions.
2 ladies, one was fat and one a bit old but definitely the 'never sleeps psychological trauma' detective type.
When I went outside to talk to them they asked if they could remove their facemasks also.
They had those masks with prints so I knew they were 'that kind of people'.  :doge

The fat one didn't speak at all, seemed very suspicious to me and the other one had this fake happy vibe going, you know, that kind of people.
Now that I think about it, the fat one was probably the enforcer who chokes people.

Apparently they had knocked or rang the bell earlier this week. Could be true, I remember some faint knocking but I didn't order anything so I figured it was just the Polish kids that live upstairs.
Got questions like if I heard or noticed anything suspucious. Not really apart from the murder. Also was asked if I had heard any loud bangs or doors smashing or whatever. But nope. You can't wake me up if you drive a tank through the wall.
I hadn't seen or heard anything that could be of use for their investigation.

As they went to check on other people they noticed that a few appartments were empty. So I quipped: "Yeah, they moved rather quickly all of a sudden"  :trumps
Possibly making those people suspicous but I honestly have no idea when they moved.

Anyway the suspect is the ex-boyfriend, he was arrested that same night in the appartment so I guess they're trying to build a case against him.
Probably figuring out if it was a spur of the moment kind of thing or they had trouble for a while.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 08:06:30 PM by Nintex »
🤴

G The Resurrected

« Reply #35250 on: February 25, 2021, 01:43:16 PM »
I feel like a massive walking pile of shit today. I've been struggling to get myself moving in the right direction for the better part of the last year and things just keep getting more challenging. My latest challenge has resorted in me doing things I'm not proud of and has increased my anxiety as a result. Skating on a thin line with my medications between walking zombie and bipolar depressive or worse manic episodes has really made things tense in my household. Couple that with trying to just function normally and it's just a bad situation getting worse with no end in sight.

We've recently talked about moving in with my elderly Grandfather. I'm conflicted as I don't want to leave the area, but honestly it's because I don't want to bring my problems to his life. It would make life a bit easier in the mean time. But longer term it's going to put me right back in a place I don't think is conducive to my growth going forward. I've been away from home now 13 years, I've struggled/fallen but it's been on me. I don't want to put that on an 86 year old who has more years behind them than in front of them.

A solution is to find a new vehicle and spend more time with my Grandfather by basically working for him every other week with in home supportive care. Taking a trip to see him every other week and then coming home. That way I can get a leg up on life a little and start to build out of this hole I've been struggling in for all these years. With the benefit of not bringing too much of my life into his, but also giving us both time to reconnect and spend quality time with one another.

I've been toying with this and other thoughts lately and honestly the paralysis of choice haunts me. With time all things become clearer, but in my case time has just afforded me comfort without growth. I'm at a point in my life that I'm getting older and have different desires than I had even 5 years ago. I just don't have a road in front of me that is clear enough to travel. I'm obsessed with numbers and what is ideal for my situation going forth through life. Having to catch up on so many lost years, it clouds your vision of what can be right in front of you.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
And to think someone loves me enough to put up with my shit day in and day out. I must be doing something right somewhere.
[close]

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35251 on: February 28, 2021, 02:34:00 AM »
"growth" :neogaf

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35252 on: February 28, 2021, 04:57:16 AM »
That sounds difficult. I would say just try it for a few weeks and see how it goes. Also if you're into numbers maybe you should get into stonks.

In any case this is the most lethal and challenging moment for humanity in like the past 100 years so the fact that you survived makes you a winner already.
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35253 on: February 28, 2021, 02:03:44 PM »

G The Resurrected

« Reply #35255 on: February 28, 2021, 09:47:24 PM »
Therapy during Covid hasn’t been very productive for me personally. I’d argue it’s been non-productive at times since my doctor and therapists real life issues were bleeding into their practice.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35256 on: March 02, 2021, 11:14:29 AM »
G, them was just some random thoughts I was having. nothing to do with your post

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35257 on: March 02, 2021, 11:30:25 PM »
mods pls change my sn to t.s. eliot. tyia, team filler  ;)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35258 on: March 04, 2021, 01:19:55 AM »
apology video  :neogaf

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #35259 on: March 04, 2021, 10:25:09 AM »

I gotchu fam
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #35260 on: March 04, 2021, 10:36:11 AM »
:titus
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #35261 on: March 04, 2021, 11:51:11 AM »
HYPEd 4 my first t.s. eliot. tyia, team filler 😉 like :hyper
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #35262 on: March 04, 2021, 12:08:08 PM »

I gotchu fam

Now every filler like looks like it’s several likes.

:dead

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35263 on: March 04, 2021, 12:10:38 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #35265 on: March 04, 2021, 12:37:49 PM »
:titus
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35266 on: March 04, 2021, 12:40:59 PM »
I love how it says "team filler likes"

it's beautiful  :shaq

BIONIC

« Reply #35267 on: March 04, 2021, 12:51:42 PM »

I gotchu fam

Now change his member status and tag to the same thing  :sicko
Margs

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #35268 on: March 04, 2021, 01:33:24 PM »
We regret to inform you that T. S. Elliot has been canceled. We will no longer be giving him a platform on this site.
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #35269 on: March 04, 2021, 01:37:09 PM »
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35270 on: March 04, 2021, 01:39:18 PM »
We regret to inform you that T. S. Elliot has been canceled. We will no longer be giving him a platform on this site.
YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!! :stahp

BIONIC

« Reply #35271 on: March 04, 2021, 01:58:16 PM »
:goty
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35272 on: March 04, 2021, 01:59:16 PM »
it was beautiful  :tocry

:salute rip to a real one
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 02:04:17 PM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35273 on: March 05, 2021, 07:31:27 AM »
nothing matters, but not in a bad way. it's actually the best part. none of it means anything. from moment to moment nothing carries over. it's all so wonderfully irrelevant.

Bebpo

« Reply #35274 on: March 05, 2021, 11:09:46 PM »
Had my first cut that won't stop bleeding wtf. It's a small cut on the side of my thumb but it's just weird. Even put pressure on it for a couple mins and wearing a bandage and then took it off 10 mins later and it was still bleeding wtf. I get lots of cuts but never seen this before wtf.

Put on a new bandage and held pressure for like 5 mins. Gonna check it in a bit. I wanna shower but I need this shit to stop bleeding first.

*edit* well stopped bleeding but then started a little I think maybe just to cover the cut area so it can scab.  Idk. Sucks.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 11:20:02 PM by Bebpo »

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #35275 on: March 06, 2021, 11:50:09 PM »
god i wish cum was real

BIONIC

« Reply #35276 on: March 06, 2021, 11:51:36 PM »
god i wish cum was real

How can cum be real if our eyes aren’t real?
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35277 on: March 07, 2021, 02:55:04 PM »
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go
;)

team filler

• filler
  • filler