Author Topic: The Official Psychoanalysis GAF Thread  (Read 5019048 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
Her tits aren't even that nice (moreover, not nice at all!).

Predictably low standards ftl.
seriously.  Real talk

Emcee, she can do whatever she wants and her boyfriend can post those pics up wherever he wants.  But in doing so, that also gives me the right to judge and ridicule, just like anyone else has the right whenever I post my pics up.  The only difference is that I'm not doing provocative poses because I know I'm unattractive.  More power her to her I guess. 

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

seriously.  Real talk

Emcee, she can do whatever she wants and her boyfriend can post those pics up wherever he wants.  But in doing so, that also gives me the right to judge and ridicule, just like anyone else has the right whenever I post my pics up.  The only difference is that I'm not doing provocative poses because I know I'm unattractive.  More power her to her I guess. 

That's not even his girlfriend, it's his girlfriend's friend.
©@©™

Mupepe

• Icon
But Selena Gomez isn't.

Mupepe

• Icon
is whoompthereitis forza italia or aoi tsuki?  he sure talks like it.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
you guys should watch the activision thread on gaf, alot of white knights for harmonix are in there saying stupid fanboy shit
USA

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?

seriously.  Real talk

That's not even his girlfriend, it's his girlfriend's friend.

whoa, didnt even notice that part  :lol wonder if she knows videogame nerbos are now scoping out her shit

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
threesome :drool

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25858973&postcount=59

Fuck you, PD.

The industry’s defenders say comparing manga to pedophilia involving real children is absurd. “Depicting a crime and committing one are two different things. It’s like convicting a mystery writer for murder,” said Takashi Yamaguchi, a Tokyo lawyer and manga expert.

:rofl
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 07:50:19 PM by Diunx »
Drunk

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I have a doctorate in manga studies from MIT. *adjusted glasses*
dog

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
My dream girl was just a lie.  NOOOOOOO! :fbm

Mina:

I'm not that girl, but I am a woman. Bulldyke I am not, yet I can/would still kick your scrawny and sickly ass from bayside to queensbridge. That said...

I'm just sorry I just took this lie so far. I don't have to lie anymore and have nothing to lose, so here it is: I do have issues and I'm quite fucked in the head, but I'd much rather have you all hate me for what I've done and said rather than how I look, but I used a decoy just in case. In my mind, I'm "the terror of ages." So yeah, I'm a kook, but I'll admit. It was one hell of a ride. To the many that hated me and the few that befriended me, I salute you all.

Farewell.

NSFW: http://opa-ages.com/forums/topic/52580-mina-pics/

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I'm reading that thread while listening to Lux Aeterna from Requiem for a Dream.
dog

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am

yep, average girl is average
itm

Smooth Groove

I don't know much about Alphasnake's attempt to meet up with Mina but these still cracked me up:

pilonv1

I don't know much about Alphasnake's attempt to meet up with Mina but these still cracked me up:

I still vividly remember the thread where their photo together was discovered as a photoshop. Good times.
itm

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

I still vividly remember the thread where their photo together was discovered as a photoshop. Good times.

heh, I actually remember that.

Wow, I haven't even glanced at OA in over three years.  :lol
MMA

Smooth Groove

Mina will always be my Xfag empress. :heartbeat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Mina is so fucking hot. Probably hates black guys though

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Also her Nazism is pretty hot too
:9

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
pics?
USA

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Can't wait for publishers to start paying for stickied official threads.
Drunk

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

pilonv1

Was just coming to post this. fucking hilarious

Was going to say "why went people will do it for free" but then realised the stickied bit. So stupid.
itm

Robo

Was going to say "why went people will do it for free" but then realised the stickied bit. So stupid.

Wonder if they'll feel ripped off when they notice he didn't even create an elaborate banner for it.
obo

pilonv1

sheep are turning up now

"THANK FOR REMINDING ME TO WATCH THIS IRRELEVANT EVENT ON A WEBSITE NO ONE LIKES"

:lol each of the links in the first post has a referrer - ?cmpid=par-110210-neogaf-na-dice2011
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 01:10:48 AM by pilonv1 »
itm

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I wonder how much he was paid? Maybe G4TV promised Evilore 5 minutes with Chobots sloppy vagina

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
a banner is up now too

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
Well if you get dropped by DirectTV...
CBG

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
This is mind-blowing, but I guess it shouldn't be.
dog

Smooth Groove

How much would 2000 extra viewers affect a rating?

Oblivion

Mina is so fucking hot. Probably hates black guys though

Just like everyone else at OA.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Guys, it's an attempt at a serious awards show for videogames, G4TV sponsoring a thread on GAF is an attempt to cater to your likings. At least you give it a shot before being concerned about a sponsored thread that helps pay for the servers that run a forum you like.

I'm sure Evilore already put more thought into this than you guys have.

I'll give the show a shot. I mean, if they're tell GAF specifically about this show then they're probably trying to appeal to some sort of demographic that's not just "LOL, WE'RE NERDS."
Unzip

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
Guys, it's an attempt at a serious awards show for videogames, G4TV sponsoring a thread on GAF is an attempt to cater to your likings. At least you give it a shot before being concerned about a sponsored thread that helps pay for the servers that run a forum you like.

I'm sure Evilore already put more thought into this than you guys have.

I'll give the show a shot. I mean, if they're tell GAF specifically about this show then they're probably trying to appeal to some sort of demographic that's not just "LOL, WE'RE NERDS."
(Image removed from quote.)

CBG

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Evilore deleted all the posts that questioned his move. He obviously doesn't want to upset his client.

This is getting funnier by the minute.
Unzip

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
 :lol would GAF even be able to handle the extra traffic?

etiolate

wow

pilonv1

Poor Rez :'(

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25872384&postcount=31

Someone invite him here

edit: probably got banned for not posting the referring URL

« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 04:32:44 AM by pilonv1 »
itm

pilonv1

I wonder if this was a result of people ad-blocking or not using the "search" function
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 06:28:17 AM by pilonv1 »
itm

Chinner

Someone invite him here

ah okay was gonna happen what happened to rez. someone invite him here rez is hella cool.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
(Image removed from quote.)

this needs to be in the emoticon selection

look at how well it goes with this

:poop
sup

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

That place is so bad.

magus

• LIKES FF7
soooo i need to vent,here's the thing,i use this site here called gonintendo to get all of my news but it's run by the most moronic nfag i have ever seen and i can't stand it anymore,i'm sick of reading about how excited he's for the 3DS,or how he thinks that "nintendo isn't going to be happy of this" because someone put the 1up mushroom in his iphone cheap application,how he post a super mario world patchwork under the "VIDEOGAME ART" tag (with a link to kotaku might i add),in short i need a new news site run by someone competent.... anybody has any suggestion?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 09:32:36 AM by magus »
<----

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Imgur refuses to work for me anymore :/. Anyone else have this problem?
USA

Robo

soooo i need to vent,here's the thing,i use this site here called gonintendo to get all of my news but it's run by the most moronic nfag i have ever seen and i can't stand it anymore,i'm sick of reading about how excited he's for the 3DS,or how he thinks that "nintendo isn't going to be happy of this" because someone put the 1up mushroom in his iphone cheap application,how he post a super mario world patchwork under the "VIDEOGAME ART" tag (with a link to kotaku might i add),in short i need a new news site run by someone competent.... anybody has any suggestion?

If you're sick of getting your news from hobbist bloggers, try something like Gameindustry.biz, which while very dry, is as close to professional game journalism as I've seen online.  It generally focuses more on industry news and less individual game news, though.  Register as a freelancer to view the articles.
obo

Himu

Gamasutra is the best.
IYKYK

Himu

"This sticky thread is sponsored by G4TV. " :rofl
IYKYK

ManaByte

There are A LOT of G4 employees who post at GAF.
CBG

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
So when's the G4-GAF merger going to take place?
©@©™

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
They can call it NeoG4f
©ZH

Raban

• The baby...
m0dus is probably working on a new logo as we speak.
SRY

Himu

it will be silver
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
If they merge with G4 they'd have to take away the strict registration policy which means easier to troll.
USA

Purple Filth

Adam Sessler on NeoGAF?

The SF4 fans would be proud  :lol :lol

ManaByte

It's mostly behind the scenes stooges who post there. Show producers and "writers".

Back when he was hyping up Attack of the Show and XPlay on GAF, Shane Satterfield got me banned there once for revealing that he at one time didn't know how many controller ports a PS2 had.
CBG

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.

Someone invite him here

Was there something there besides "wow" ?

Plus, bastard deleted my post, what a puss
___

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
it will be silver/slightly different silver

fixt
___

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25878264&postcount=70

Let me get this straight. He's going to DVR "Outsourced" and watch this awards show instead. Its like an infinite amount of awful.

Mupepe

• Icon
Jeez, I figured Outsourced would can canceled already.  I can't believe it made it this far.

ManaByte

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25878264&postcount=70

Let me get this straight. He's going to DVR "Outsourced" and watch this awards show instead. Its like an infinite amount of awful.

I want Infinity Blade to win just to see his bitter tears.
CBG