Author Topic: The Official Psychoanalysis GAF Thread  (Read 5019192 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Every Bowie song sounds the same.

"ziggy played guitarrrrr"
"ground control to major tommmm"
"put on yoru dress shoes and dance the bluuuuuues"
"fammmmmmmmme"

All your posts sound the same, blah blah blah Sony waaaah beatles are gud.
©@©™

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Seriously, that's what you hear? It's all blah blah blah insider trading blah blah to me.
Unzip

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
I love The Beatles but they aren't even in the same level as Bowie.
Drunk

Chinner

question is lady gaga the next david bowie? they both like to dress up and stuff.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
question is lady gaga the next david bowie? they both like to dress up and stuff.

She sounds exactly the same as Bowie.

"ziggy played guitarrrrr"
"ground control to major tommmm"
"put on yoru dress shoes and dance the bluuuuuues"
"fammmmmmmmme"
"bad romannnnnce"
"if it's not rough it isn't fuuuuun"
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Remember when Prole said that "I'm a Believer" was the Beatles best song? That was an epic troll.
©@©™

magus

• LIKES FF7
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420182

i don't ever want to hear any of you guys telling me that i bitch too much about games i don't like

EVER!
<----

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Remember when Prole said that "I'm a Believer" was the Beatles best song? That was an epic troll.
:lol
püp

Robo

the new age beatles hate is almost as bad as liking the xx

smh
obo

Himu

i don't ever want to hear any of you guys telling me that i bitch too much about games i don't like

EVER!

you bitch about every game
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Muse are totally this generations Beatles
:9

Himu

Muse are totally this generations Beatles

i am going to kill myself
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
yeah im not going to discuss taste in arts when the majority of this message board thinks the epitome in entertainment is the xbox 360.
USA

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
I've never really understood the Bowie adoration.  Have I not heard enough of him?  Or is it an internet elitist thing?

Because, while Methodis is an idiot, my vote goes Beatles > Bowie

spoiler (click to show/hide)
also, Queen > Bowie
[close]

spoiler (click to show/hide)
me referencing Queen led me to listen to Bohemian Rhapsody on youtube, and found some stupid bitch who commented on the song, saying this:

"Glee's version is bettter. I came around to hear this one because glee AND the muppets did it. To be honest, the vocals are pitchy, sharp, and glee's... "

"I got haters? :P lool honestly tho i get what you mean, but im not gonna die cuz some ppl dont like how glee is urbanizing good songs. im not saying..."

"Kaay so uhm im not saying queen is bad... im just saying glee made the vocals better here. "

End civilization now, plz.  We had a good run, but we're not worth it.  :-\
[close]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 06:28:49 PM by Boogie »
MMA

etiolate

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420157

i want my gaf account back so i can yell at people who try to claim Other M is anything but a vile piece of steaming garbage pressed into a cd-rom.

I think I'll just combine this thread's themes.

magus

• LIKES FF7

EVER!

you bitch about every game

next time i tell people that persona 3 sucks i'm going to bring pics and bolded points and maybe i'll even do a PDF!

and graph let's not forget graph
<----

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
Magus I don't think you like games anymore you should retire and take up wakeboarding in the Mediterranean and eat mannicotti every night.
sad

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
pretty sure we can all agree the xx>>>muse>>>animal collective

Oblivion

Why do drohne, TVC and Jinfash post on gaf but not here?

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
TVC is a mod there and its still not often when he posts.  Drohne started getting laid and I dunno I guess he's too cool now.
Jinfash....   
sad

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
pretty sure we can all agree the xx>>>muse>>>animal sex>>>animal collective

Fixed.
Unzip

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I don't like The Beatles at all but I find myself skipping Bowie whenever I hear him.  He's not that great but if saying Bowie >>>> The Beatles pisses off a Beatles fan, then by all means go for it.

Why do drohne, TVC and Jinfash post on gaf but not here?

Regarding drohne and TVC, probably for the same reason why Loki posts there on occasions but never here for instance.  Probably why I went back to posting on GAF a couple of months ago.

As for Jinfash, :teehee
🍆🍆

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

Regarding drohne and TVC, probably for the same reason why Loki posts there on occasions but never here for instance. 

I <3 Loki, but he needs to be de-icon'd here for his disloyalty.  >:(  He only posts on the basketball thread, and in the dating thread to boast about his conquests...

edit: and for making me the most long-winded poster on both sites..  :-\
MMA

Himu

:heartbeat boogie
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Remember when Jinflash made that unicorn tatoo or w/e it was.

rip lil buddy
USA

Oblivion

I know drohne got annoyed at the constant Sony bashing here, so I somewhat understand. Still, tho...

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
There is just more discussion at GAF on a variety of different topics.  It's why I went back.
🍆🍆

Himu

Like what?
IYKYK

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Himu

jinfash left because personal irl issues that forced him to have his account deleted.
IYKYK

cool breeze

If there was a chart that ranged from civil discussion to maximum fucktard, the outsides would be the most entertaining.  Right now it is a lot of hilarity because of the 3DS and PSP2.  It makes GAF fun to read.

Most of the time it is extremely specific questions with answers no one cares about.  What's you favorite video game world to live in before 1997 but after 1994 and not featured on a Sony, Nintendo, or Sega console? 

Himu

When I first started reading gaf in 2004, it was around the time psp and ds wars were just getting started. Barely anyone had faith in ds, and psp was hailed as king almighty. Shame how big of a turn around there was.
IYKYK

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
When I first started reading gaf in 2004, it was around the time psp and ds wars were just getting started. Barely anyone had faith in ds, and psp was hailed as king almighty. Shame how big of a turn around there was.

Yea Sony botched that really badly and Nintendo got the software kickstart it needed.

Phoenix Dark

jinfash left because personal irl issues that forced him to have his account deleted.

yea right

cool breeze

haha, wait, xx is actually something?

I thought you guys were using it like "insert anything for X"

Phoenix Dark

[youtube=560,345]SZ26_buhHfI[/youtube]
>>>brandknew's sister

DAT BASS

Himu

haha, wait, xx is actually something?

I thought you guys were using it like "insert anything for X"

billy rygar found dead, choked on his wine after reading this post
IYKYK

Robo

[youtube=560,345]SZ26_buhHfI[youtube]
>>>brandknew's sister

DAT BASS

That songs rocks my car speakers so bad.  I have to turn the bass way down whenever it comes up.
obo

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
rockbanned accidentally made me a admin so i'm going through changing peoples avatars to see how upset people get at digital photos :smug
USA

Diunx

wth! :rofl
Drunk

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I wish I could go back in time and blast some XX on a ghettoblaster (w/ Turbo Bass ON) and have John Lennon drop a watery vegan shit in fear and amazement
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 12:27:10 PM by BlueTsunami »
:9

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
rockbanned accidentally made me a admin so i'm going through changing peoples avatars to see how upset people get at digital photos :smug

So they meant to ban you but accidentally clicked the "make admin" button instead?
©@©™

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
no great dave wanted the place trolled so he made me a admin and I erased peoples avatars and replaced them of cute pictures of rats and now a few of them are freaking out because I erased their e-identity :teehee
USA

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Or better yet: Admin everyone.
Unzip

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
no great dave wanted the place trolled so he made me a admin and I erased peoples avatars and replaced them of cute pictures of rats and now a few of them are freaking out because I erased their e-identity :teehee

Ban everyone.

They took away my power :(
USA

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
god the xx is terrible
püp

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
xx <3

etiolate

Once Christopher posted here, too.

Now he's making babies

Chinner

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420296

another shit thread filled with shit posts.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 06:51:57 PM by Chinner »

Diunx

link.
Drunk

drew

• sy

unban me

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier

link.

http://www.rock-banned.com
USA

FatalT

The XX are good. Hipster douchebags are not.

magus

• LIKES FF7
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420315

You're supposed to play a wide variety of shitty games as a kid (and as an adult) because how else are you going to develop a personal taste in what type of game you enjoy? Simpsons Wresting was fucking garbage and I knew even when I played it at such a young age but it made me want to play other, better games of a similar nature like WWF Warzone for example.

videogames = serious business
<----

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420315

You're supposed to play a wide variety of shitty games as a kid (and as an adult) because how else are you going to develop a personal taste in what type of game you enjoy? Simpsons Wresting was fucking garbage and I knew even when I played it at such a young age but it made me want to play other, better games of a similar nature like WWF Warzone for example.

videogames = serious business

Sorry Tommy, I just saw on Evilbore that demi said Red Dead Redemption was a shit game, so I'm not letting you buy it.
©@©™

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
god the xx is terrible

I like the Sander Van Doorn mix of "Intro", one of the few decent trance songs that's out nowadays.
^_^

Robo

I like Tennis.  I feel inclined to hate them because of the incessant repetition of their moronic backstory in association with their album by every single notable music criticism outlet, but it's enjoyable, light garage/surf pop.

I don't see how anyone can dislike The xx though, much less hate them (unless you work at Starbucks, Borders or B&N).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:57:51 PM by Robo »
obo

Himu

IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
that's so awesome looking
SRY