Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken: 2013 Update Up  (Read 23376 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Street Fighter X Tekken: 2013 Update Up
« Reply #300 on: January 29, 2013, 02:11:09 PM »
did they say anything about getting the newest patch on PC?  That's encouraging to hear they released the characters and fixed patch.

It took them like six months to release the patch on PC that PS3/XBL got last summer.   :lol

Hmm, PS3 will probably be more active online, but PC will be 1080p with maxed settings. I think I'm done with the Vita version...not too many matches happening and they were almost all lagged.

What are you talking about?  Vita has cross play...there's always plenty of matches going on.  Improve yer wi-fi.

I watched some people's streams, namely sabin.  There were some time outs, but those were mostly because of Arturo's lame Dhalsim.  Ryu bodied both of his characters once in about 20 seconds flat...fastest SFxT match I've ever seen.  Someone almost got in on him with Pandora.  Not nearly as much crouching jab.  It was looking decent.  but then again, the same time last year, I thought the game was looking decent as well haha

The speed almost reminds me of TTT2 now.  It definitely goes faster overall.  That said, I was still able to get some time-over victories against clueless Namco side users last night.  Yeah buddy...it's great that you picked up the newly-improved Paul...and you can wait all you want while I throw fireballs your way.
ど助平