Author Topic: Forget it, Kosma. It's Chinatown.  (Read 72657 times)

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Forget it, Kosma. It's Chinatown.
« Reply #600 on: October 02, 2009, 01:08:15 PM »

If that actually happens and the the accused bribed the victim, then the victim should receive the same sentence that the his attacker would have gotten (if the court ever finds out). If you accept a bribe after being raped then you are officially fucked up in the head  yuck. The same goes for a victim's family if they do the same.

Besides, how do you know that this doesn't happen in real life? You don't think bribery isn't an issue? Lets say that a woman is raped by some super rich dude and he pays her off to stay quiet about it. How is this any different than a victim accepting a bribe and "forgiving" her rapist? In both cases, the rapist is free.

Wow you are FUCKING distinguished mentally-challenged, so much worse than Kosma. WOW

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #601 on: October 02, 2009, 01:16:43 PM »

If that actually happens and the the accused bribed the victim, then the victim should receive the same sentence that the his attacker would have gotten (if the court ever finds out). If you accept a bribe after being raped then you are officially fucked up in the head  yuck. The same goes for a victim's family if they do the same.

Besides, how do you know that this doesn't happen in real life? You don't think bribery isn't an issue? Lets say that a woman is raped by some super rich dude and he pays her off to stay quiet about it. How is this any different than a victim accepting a bribe and "forgiving" her rapist? In both cases, the rapist is free.

Wow you are FUCKING distinguished mentally-challenged, so much worse than Kosma. WOW

Willco needs to HOF this thread STAT, before it gets any worse.
dog

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #602 on: October 02, 2009, 01:31:03 PM »

No need to be so harsh.  It's nice to know that there are still people like castle who believe in forgiveness over revenge.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #603 on: October 02, 2009, 01:37:01 PM »

No need to be so harsh.  It's nice to know that there are still people like castle who believe in forgiveness over revenge.

Forgiveness is fine, but not at the expense of throwing the justice system into chaos and bringing up a host of problems that shouldn't even exist in the first place.
dog

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #604 on: October 02, 2009, 01:48:43 PM »
I don't agree with what castle proposed but it's heartwarming to see people who still believe in the overall goodness of humanity and redemption for any human being. 

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #605 on: October 02, 2009, 01:51:12 PM »
Yes, remorse and forgiveness are great and I would encourage it, but like Rumbler said, this is not Nam, this is bowling. There are rules.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #606 on: October 02, 2009, 05:23:43 PM »
Mandark, that's the precedent as established by Kosma v. TheBore. Go after the victim, they're the real menace.

We've almost twisted this thread around far enough so that people are advocating the chick Polanski raped be thrown in prison for getting her anus in the way of his penis. That's the next evolution of this thread.
©@©™

Oblivion

« Reply #607 on: October 02, 2009, 05:54:43 PM »
Mandark, that's the precedent as established by Kosma v. TheBore. Go after the victim, they're the real menace.
That's the next evolution of this thread.

Joke's on you. Castle doesn't believe in evolution!

castle007

« Reply #608 on: October 02, 2009, 06:41:55 PM »
That's the next evolution of this thread.

Joke's on you. Castle doesn't believe in evolution!

I am not going to lie, I actually laughed really hard when I read this :lol

Anyways, I believe in evolution but not for humans. We are special creatures and it is certainly insulting to be grouped with animals. We freaking have free will!! And don't tell me free will is a product of evolution.

Edit: this thread is about Polanski, and I am talking about evolution...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 06:45:40 PM by castle007 »

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #609 on: October 02, 2009, 06:54:24 PM »
I am not sure how you got that paying the family/victim is part of the system that I mentioned.  ???

I listed helping the family/victim financially as a possible way for the person who committed the crime to try to amend for what he did AFTER he had been forgiven by the victim/family and the charges were dropped. It is just an example of a way for the person to amend for what he did out of free will. It has nothing with the legal system or bribery.

Yeah, in a system where families of the victims determined the sentence, bribery would never become an issue.

It would just be a surprise act of atonement after they had selflessly forgiven the criminal.

If that actually happens and the the accused bribed the victim, then the victim should receive some sort of punishment.  :maf If you accept a bribe after being raped then you are officially fucked up in the head  :yuck. The same goes for a victim's family if they do the same.

Are you distinguished mentally-challenged? If I get ass raped by Bill Gates and he offers me 1 billion dollars just to keep my mouth shut I would be fucked up in the head if I DON'T accept the money.
Drunk

castle007

« Reply #610 on: October 02, 2009, 06:54:43 PM »
Edit: this thread is about Polanski, and I am talking about evolution...

That's because you're stupid.

I wasn't the one who brought it up!! Blame Oblivion!!

castle007

« Reply #611 on: October 02, 2009, 07:02:11 PM »
I am not sure how you got that paying the family/victim is part of the system that I mentioned.  ???

I listed helping the family/victim financially as a possible way for the person who committed the crime to try to amend for what he did AFTER he had been forgiven by the victim/family and the charges were dropped. It is just an example of a way for the person to amend for what he did out of free will. It has nothing with the legal system or bribery.

Yeah, in a system where families of the victims determined the sentence, bribery would never become an issue.

It would just be a surprise act of atonement after they had selflessly forgiven the criminal.

If that actually happens and the the accused bribed the victim, then the victim should receive some sort of punishment.  :maf If you accept a bribe after being raped then you are officially fucked up in the head  :yuck. The same goes for a victim's family if they do the same.

Are you distinguished mentally-challenged? If I get ass raped by Bill Gates and he offers me 1 billion dollars just to keep my mouth shut I would be fucked up in the head if I DON'T accept the money.

wow, so you would let him step over your dignity for money? That is a new low for humanity! You are going to be a rape victim and a whore(male/female)! Lucky you! Enjoy the billion dollars!

Diunx

« Reply #612 on: October 02, 2009, 07:16:08 PM »

wow, so you would let him step over your dignity for money? That is a new low for humanity! You are going to be a rape victim and a whore(male/female)! Lucky you! Enjoy the billion dollars!

I can't do shit with dignity, but with 1 billion bucks me or my family wouldn't have to worry about anything ever again, money runs this world not dignity or morals, thats why we go to collage and get jobs.
Drunk

Diunx

« Reply #613 on: October 02, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »
I wish Bill Gates would ass rape me and offer me a billion to keep my mouth shut.

We all do, except Castle who lives in a magical place were morals and dignity put food on your table and pay all your debts.
Drunk

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #614 on: October 02, 2009, 07:27:37 PM »
He's in heaven already? Fuck.

I didn't hear anything about 72 virgins.  :smug
yar

Diunx

« Reply #615 on: October 02, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »
Where does god get those virgins anyway? are they teenagers or ugly women who died before losing it and now have to wait in heaven until god gives them away to a good Muslim or does he just create them on the spot?
Drunk

castle007

« Reply #616 on: October 02, 2009, 07:41:45 PM »
castle you really are something else.   Why does the family of a murder victim even get to make that choice?  If I got offed, fuck what my momma and poppa think, that prick better be going to the clink.

why would it matter to you? You are dead  :lol (unless you specify in your will to never forgive your killer if you end up getting killed)
I think the family should be given the option to decide whether to forgive the killer or not. They are the ones closest to you (or at least should be) and they are the ones that are current alive and suffering the
most from your death.

Also, I think the families should be given the option of deciding whether the killer should be offed the same way he killed the victim, if they decide that they don't want to forgive them. (especially in the cases of serial killers, and NOT cases like accidental death). Lethal injection is such a pussified way to get rid of a murderer. Why should the serial killers die in humane ways when they themselves did not have any mercy on their victims. Kill these guys the same way they killed their victims. An eye for an eye!! Give them a taste of their own medicine.

castle007

« Reply #617 on: October 02, 2009, 07:59:17 PM »
They're slutty 13 y/o teenagers; brother Polanski was simply rehearsing.

talk about sharing your inner most thoughts and desires... Creeeepy

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #618 on: October 02, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »
I believe in the death penalty but there's nothing humane about it considering that death is the ultimate result.  The point of it is to just get rid of a person who is violent and who will never be rehabilitated (a sociopath).

Any bullshit semantics about how we need to consider how sad the murderer feels and how awesomely we kill them makes you sound a little bit distinguished mentally-challenged, man.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #619 on: October 02, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »
Chris Rock FTW

People are defending Roman Polanski because he made some good movies. Are you kidding me? He made good movies 30 years ago! Even Johnnie Cochran don’t have the nerve to go, “Well, did you see O.J. play against New England?”
AMC

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #620 on: October 02, 2009, 09:20:01 PM »
Chris Rock FTW

People are defending Roman Polanski because he made some good movies. Are you kidding me? He made good movies 30 years ago! Even Johnnie Cochran don’t have the nerve to go, “Well, did you see O.J. play against New England?”

:lol
©@©™

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #621 on: October 03, 2009, 03:59:16 AM »
yahoo is saying polanski never even paid her and owes her like $150k in interest above the $500k deal.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #622 on: October 03, 2009, 12:16:51 PM »
yahoo is saying polanski never even paid her and owes her like $150k in interest above the $500k deal.

Well, that pretty much says it all. Toss him in da clink.
dog

castle007

« Reply #623 on: October 03, 2009, 04:43:34 PM »

:o

But he made Chinatown!!!

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #624 on: October 03, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »

Game over.
PSP