Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247203 times)

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
When you have to keep running to the internet to complain about your girl, you ain't happy in your relationship bruddas.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
I managed to pull a conversation out of a tinder girl by implying her vagina spawns Gremlins when it gets wet.
nat

Bebpo

I'm alive and sane and mostly ok today as a followup.  Saw my therapist and that helped a bit just talking it all out.  Tried to go see Guardians of the Galaxy but it was sold out so watching Breaking Bad at home and playing Persona Q.  Bought the new Wolfenstein to play over the next couple of weeks.

Gonna go on the trip to SC on Thursday, hope I don't get killed in a hurricane, flood, or get ebola during my layover at Atlanta :X

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Gonna go on the trip to SC on Thursday, hope I don't get killed in a hurricane, flood, or get ebola during my layover at Atlanta :X

Wish I could. :'(

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
...South Carolina? Or the Supreme Court? Man I hope you're not going to South Carolina. That place sucks.
yar

Bebpo

...South Carolina? Or the Supreme Court? Man I hope you're not going to South Carolina. That place sucks.

What's wrong with SC besides the weather being absolutely miserable?

Human Snorenado

• Icon

What's wrong with SC besides the weather being absolutely miserable?

Their unofficial state motto is "too small to be our own country, too large to be an insane asylum" for starters.
yar

Kind of worried about being old and single I guess.

That is never a valid reason to stay in a toxic relationship. It sucks now, but this is seriously for the best.
野球

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
When I'm 48 and single I'll be sure to remember that.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
Well....

I walked out on a girl tonight before things went down. I think from now on I don't want to have drunk sex.... ever. It leaves me unhappy, feeling bad physically, etc. It's a shame too because I really enjoyed talking to her and she's leaving town for the foreseeable future. I played it close for no reason other than habit and now I feel like I insulted this woman for walking out of the bedroom.

my problem is I don't really like drunk sex but I do really like drunk hanging-out-in-random-girl-I-just-met's-apartment-at-3am. I always convince myself I can get away with the latter without the expectation of the former, then she pours me a strange drink and I wake up on her couch wearing her clothes with no memory of what happened
QED

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
advise

have two things happening this week:

thursday i'm bringing a girl over for probably nothing more than dinner movie and sex.

however i've been talking to this other girl for the last two weeks and we're going out this weekend and i'm really getting a good feeling about her. i kinda feel bad about bringing this other girl over before we meet. i dunno. feels weird.

should i feel bad?
nat

Human Snorenado

• Icon
No. Only if you want to or the first girl has unrealistic expectations that you've encouraged.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 09:10:58 PM by Creepy Old Guy »
yar

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
No. Only if you want to or the first girl has unrealistic expectations that you've encouraged.

the other girl and i have begin some light innuendo and picture swapping. nothing explicit. but it's getting there. so there could be a line of thinking? but that's probably just in my head.

i guess i'm just getting those feels again.
nat

Kara

advise

have two things happening this week:

thursday i'm bringing a girl over for probably nothing more than dinner movie and sex.

however i've been talking to this other girl for the last two weeks and we're going out this weekend and i'm really getting a good feeling about her. i kinda feel bad about bringing this other girl over before we meet. i dunno. feels weird.

should i feel bad?

No one's going to salute your probity, but no one cares about probity.

Mupepe

• Icon
You're not committed to either. Do as you please

recursivelyenumerable

If you are into having your probity saluted, that is a service I offer but I do charge extra.             
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:34:26 AM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
ehhh. i think i'm gonna be a dick and cancel at the last minute. it just feels weird and is making me uncomfortable.

edit: yeah, it's done. i don't think this kind of thing is for me. at least not yet.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 10:20:29 PM by fistfulofmetal »
nat

recursivelyenumerable

so my resolution is to get rejected and get my heart broken more often.

n.b. you MIGHT be thinking this is a cute way of expressing the idea that I want to be "putting myself out there" more, that I "miss 100 percent of the shots I don't take", and so on but that is emphatically and importantly NOT the idea here. I am seeking out rejection and heartbreak FOR THEIR OWN SAKE.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:56:06 AM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

Mandark

• Icon
Good for you, putting yourself out there more!

recursivelyenumerable

Good for you, putting yourself out there more!

i think this might be some sort of rejection of the conceit of my post, and as such, i welcome and savor it.
QED

Mupepe

• Icon
You seem like you'd be into hotwife scenarios.  If you have any questions Stealthfan and I can answer them for you.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
girl i'm seeing this weekend came down with hand foot and mouth from her work at a daycare

which makes our date this weekend a lot less interesting

:fbm
nat

Kara

Sucks breh, sorry.

On the bright side you'll know what they're like when they're really sick early on in dating instead of at some point in the future.

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
Over the past few days, I've randomly started talking to a girl that I went to high school with.  She's a few years older than me, but she seems really cool.  I think we're going to have lunch tomorrow.  I don't know if she's interested in me as anything more than a friend, which is cool.  But it does feel nice to finally be getting back out there.

Also been talking to a girl on OKC that lives 1 1/2 hours from me.  Seems really cool, but she's being shy too, so I don't know how interested in me she really is.

Either way, I'm finally putting myself back out there, AGAIN.  Me and the ex have been split up for close to 3 months.  We still talk as friends, and sometimes she lets on like she's still interested in me, but she's not making a move.
WTF

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
It's that good, huh?  :hitler

Kara

Who blinked first in "I love you but I won't say it until you do" chicken?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
GF and I dropped the L bomb.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
yar

Mupepe

• Icon
I love you both. Polyamory here we come

Kara

Good story, well played, etc.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Had an impromptu date earlier with the girl i'm seeing tomorrow. She mentioned she wanted to go get gelato and I was like "I've never had that!" so we met and enjoyed some before I had to go to work. and it went pretty great.

i need to learn that dates can be small things instead of day long planned things. like, i focused all on tomorrow being a multi tiered thing then all of sudden our first date is a few hours in an afternoon at an ice cream shop.
nat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Also I kind of hate that all of her few friends would fucking bad mouth me.  Or at least that what'd she'd tell me.  Like once every 3 weeks I'd hit up one of her friends for nothing big, just like trying to figure out where my SO is because we were supposed to meet and she was last with them.  But somehow they'd take a half sentence out of context from one text and she'd throw it back at me like my friend X said you were talking to her and told her Y and I'm like wtf?

And then there'd be rumors in our social friend circle.  Like she'd come back from hanging with someone and say Z says that she heard you want a daughter (wtf, I have no idea where this could come from) or that you hate L and it's all 100% untrue stuff and I hardly ever even talk to any of these people.

It was so weird and man, nothing feels more uncomfortable than when people are talking shit about you and making up stuff you said behind your back.  Especially because I know these people she gets it from and they all seemed like nice people that I was on a friend basis with so it was so weird to here untrue rumors come from them (apparently, since it was my SO telling me she heard from them who heard from someone).

this too will pass. you'll always have the scars -- they may even hurt forever -- but the wisdom you bring to your next relationship will make it more true than the last.

focus on where you'll be emotionally six months from now. fight the tides of the past; don't drown in them.
duc

Kara

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Had an impromptu date earlier with the girl i'm seeing tomorrow. She mentioned she wanted to go get gelato and I was like "I've never had that!" so we met and enjoyed some before I had to go to work. and it went pretty great.

i need to learn that dates can be small things instead of day long planned things. like, i focused all on tomorrow being a multi tiered thing then all of sudden our first date is a few hours in an afternoon at an ice cream shop.

You're onto something. Short first dates are the way to go. You can always choose to hang out longer and improvise your next activity, or you can cut out at the planned time, leaving her wanting to see more of you. Worst case, when things don't work out, you're not uncomfortably committed to spending the entire day together.

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
Had lunch with a girl today that I know from high school. 

I wasn't really attracted to her, her maturity level is under mine (which is no good), and she's got some baggage.

Now she's sending me messages on FB and acting all needy for attention.

IT WAS JUST LUNCH, GIRL!
WTF

Human Snorenado

• Icon
This is God telling you to quit denying yourself fleshly delights, aka "Hit it and quit it for Jesus!"
yar

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
Yeah... that's not my thing.

That would be a big old bag of regretted sex, right there.
WTF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
When did u turn into some prude lame? Ol JC seems to have 4 fingers up in yer turdhole
fat

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
Yeah, prude kind of comes along with the territory.  Don't get me wrong, I still think about it.  The problem was, I couldn't even think about that with her.
WTF

recursivelyenumerable

I'm staying neutral in this controversy other than to note that I really like the image of a "big old bag of regretted sex".
QED

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
I mean, we just went to lunch.  She's sending me messages on FB like crazy.

If we'd had sex, she would probably be out shopping for a wedding dress right now.
WTF

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
I'm with Groo on this one, she sounds just a tad crazy.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
:yeshrug

The funny thing about regret is, it's better to regret the things you have done than the things you haven't done
yar

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Maybe she just wants to hang out, and if you aren't interested you should tell her instead of posting about it here.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
:yeshrug

The funny thing about regret is, it's better to regret the things you have done than the things you haven't done
The funny thing about adages is that they're not always true. :yeshrug

Maybe she just wants to hang out, and if you aren't interested you should tell her instead of posting about it here.
This too.

I'm with Groo on this one, she sounds just a tad crazy.

Yup. Crazy in the sack is one thing. Just plain crazy is not something you want to get with.
野球

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude

Oh come on!  Isn't my cowardly way of not responding not good enough?
WTF

chronovore

• relapsed dev

:lol

No. At least, not according to AWESOM-O, who posited that women were obligated to let him off the hook.

The general wisdom is that women feel threatened by men, so they don't have to. By extension, if you think you'd be threatened by the crazy chick, you're off the hook.

Kara

Silent rejection is the best. Been getting so much of it lately. :lawd

recursivelyenumerable

Silent rejection is the best. Been getting so much of it lately. :lawd

:leon
QED

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude

No. At least, not according to AWESOM-O, who posited that women were obligated to let him off the hook.

The general wisdom is that women feel threatened by men, so they don't have to. By extension, if you think you'd be threatened by the crazy chick, you're off the hook.

So... I don't have to talk to her?

[Edit]

I think she figured it out...

I pour myself out until I am empty, and as soon as I am I fill up again. This expanse is endless. The love I have to give. Why are these limits in place where they have no place? I want to break everything and put it back together more perfectly.

She posted that on her FB an hour ago.   :derp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:58:57 PM by Groogrux »
WTF

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
RUN

Mupepe

• Icon
Jesus Christ. :lol

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
RUN

Jesus Christ. :lol

I know, right?

I immediately checked my FB to make sure my home address wasn't listed.  Also, I'm really glad I don't have an office to go into for work.  I don't want to run into this girl ANYWHERE EVER AT ALL.
WTF

Kara

Right there with ya buddy  :rejoice :mynicca

I can't wait to move, Tinder, and take even more silent Ls. :lawd

Knickerbockers be calling me Red October soon. :heh

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
guess i got a new thing going on lol

her sex drive is bonkers
nat

chronovore

• relapsed dev
RUN

HIDE

guess i got a new thing going on lol

her sex drive is bonkers
I am stoked that you're moving on. I am sorry I was mean in that other thread.

Oblivion

UGH.

Went out with this great chick who was nice and thick in all the correct areas. She was a fun date and was smoking hot, but she lives far as fuck (about 25 miles away) and didn't have a car of her own. On top of that I spent like $60 at the bar we went to. Now all of this would have been okay if she seemed interested in me, but while we had a great time at the bar, afterwards she seemed pretty quiet and distant. I got a kiss out of it, but that doesn't necessarily mean shit. I sent her a text an hour or so later telling her I had a great time, but she hasn't responded.

I'm frustrated as hell right now.

UGH.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 04:28:54 AM by Oblivion »

Phoenix Dark

UGH.

Went out with this great chick who was nice and thick in all the correct areas. She was a fun date and was smoking hot, but she lives far as fuck (about 25 miles away) and didn't have a car of her own. On top of that I spent like $60 at the bar we went to. Now all of this would have been okay if she seemed interested in me, but while we had a great time at the bar, afterwards she seemed pretty quiet and distant. I got a kiss out of it, but that doesn't necessarily mean shit. I sent her a text an hour or so later telling her I had a great time, but she hasn't responded.

I'm frustrated as hell right now.

UGH.
You took an unforced L breh. No transportation and 20+ miles away? Nope.

Human Snorenado

• Icon

So... I don't have to talk to her?

[Edit]

I think she figured it out...

I pour myself out until I am empty, and as soon as I am I fill up again. This expanse is endless. The love I have to give. Why are these limits in place where they have no place? I want to break everything and put it back together more perfectly.

:kobeyuck
yar

Phoenix Dark

Time is a flat circle
:ohhh