Author Topic: Sales Bore | Media Create And Other Sale Numbers |OT|  (Read 1203337 times)

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
Re: Sales Talk Thread of Don't Diss Sales Talk, You Lamers
« Reply #2340 on: January 09, 2013, 04:22:17 PM »
Always wanted to try one. My shitty podunk arcade back in the day had one of those Time Trotter hologram machines and I thought THTAT would be the future.

Time Traveller fucking sucked.  I'd pop a quarter in every once in a while, hoping I'd finally get somewhere in the game.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #2341 on: January 09, 2013, 04:24:23 PM »
I don't remember how it played just that it was kickin rad
USA

« Reply #2342 on: January 09, 2013, 04:37:54 PM »
Time Traveler was a novelty. What was the name of the fighting game Sega made for the same arcade system?
野球

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #2343 on: January 09, 2013, 04:39:22 PM »
I don't remember how it played just that it was kickin rad

yeah, it looked neat.   i think it was a quarter trap though.  that or the stick was broken on the machine near me.

« Reply #2344 on: January 09, 2013, 04:42:26 PM »
It played a lot like Dragon's Lair and Space Ace, but with holograms instead of animation on a laser disc.
野球

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #2345 on: January 09, 2013, 04:43:09 PM »

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #2346 on: January 09, 2013, 04:44:24 PM »
anyone ever get to try a Virtuality machine? 

(Image removed from quote.)

i think there was one game where you shot pterodactyls...

i remember game magazines talking them up like they might be the future.  Each machine cost $60,000 and had 3 games with the most rudimentary 3D graphics possible. 

http://www.amigahistory.co.uk/virtuality.html

People used to be a lot more fixated on making games realistic and as literally immersive as possible.  It was always about "when will graphics be indistinguishable from real life."  I suppose we're still sort of headed in that direction, but it's not like the absolute pinnacle of graphic design...it's just realism.  Just like realistic paintings are often just kinda whatever.

But as a kid, I'd hear about stuff like this or the Jaguar being 64 MOTHERFUCKING BITS WOOWWWWWW and my mind would race over what it looked like :lol

Yeah I played one at a games show. It was really cool.

I remember mega drive was supposed to get a headset.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #2347 on: January 09, 2013, 04:56:10 PM »
allocated isn't sold.

Holy shit i just pissed myself in bed.
all the other ones were deleted or lost on an old laptop.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2348 on: January 10, 2013, 06:40:02 AM »
Anyway, two things I wanted to post about but wasn't at a keyboard and didn't feel like pecking out on my phone:

a) People wondering with what games the WiiU could sell decent numbers in Japan, firing off things like Tales, Yakuza, and Gran Turismo.  Those games are certainly popular, with sales of over 600k for Tales of Xilia (much lower for other Tales), 550k being a reliable notch for Yakuza games, and Gran Turismo even in its sunset selling over 600k.  It would be nice for Nintendo if they could attract those fanbases, but I think we all realize at least 2/3 of those aren't happening.  The thing is, though, Nintendo, in Japan, doesn't need anyone but themselves. 

If we look at a dark time for Nintendo, the Gamecube era, they were able to sell 4 million of them with a top ten (top 15 even) consisting entirely of their own titles.  While its top title (Smash) didn't sell as well as PS3's top title (FF13), the rest of the numbers don't look very different from the PS3 software sales-wise.  Their software is a powerful hardware seller, there's no question of it.  Think of it like this: if Activision-Blizzard announced they were making a console, and all of their games would be exclusive to that console, and no other third parties got on board, do you think they could sell at least 4 million of those consoles?  I think it would be trivially easy.

Anywhere up to 6 million is not that hard in Japan for Nintendo.  4 million is practically a baseline, no matter what Sony does.  Going past 6 million requires popularity outside their traditional circles and/or legs, neither of which I think the WiiU has, but it's not going to be below 4 million, short of Nintendo pulling a SEGA, which probably isn't in the cards this generation.

b) I want to address this question from Andy:

Well that's part of my confusion, as to why the games started coming and why they started selling.

The Playstation 3 could probably go down in history as the luckiest console ever.  It has survived and in some extents thrived through none of its own efforts.  Here's what went down:

- PS1/PS2 were smashing successes, so it was a no-brainer for third parties to plan projects for the PS3.  Nobody in the world doubted the PS3 before those $599 words were spoken, and even then, most thought it would be a hindrance as opposed to a dealbreaker.  So, at least as far as pre-launch support goes, the PS3 already had a ton of stuff coming.

- Xbox 360 launched a year earlier.  At the time, Microsoft made it a priority to get as many third party games on Xbox as possible, particularly games that were the backbone of the PS2.  A lot of money was thrown around on timed exclusives and breaking previous Sony exclusives.

- Nintendo's finger is in its bum at this point.

- As the PS3 was not out anyway, these timed exclusives were a no-brainer for many third parties.  The incentives were high enough to almost pay for the entire game in some cases.  It gave them practice working with next generation technology and allowed them to develop engines that they could probably use for the PS3.

- The Xbox 360 does a belly flop in Japan, but is unexpectedly strong overseas for software.  This made it still worth developing for, particularly when development could be shared with the PS3 or subsidized by exclusives with MS, but the PS3 is coming and it's obviously going to rock things, so let's get to work on our PS3 projects and porting over those timed exclusives.

- Nintendo's finger is in its bum at this point.

- The PS3 releases, belly flops.  The Wii releases, rises to heaven.  This is awful.  Everything in the development pipeline is for the PS3/360.  Engines were developed for that level of tech.  A few PS2 games are repurposed and tinkered to try to get some Wii cake.  No choice but to go forward on the expensive projects already planned for PS3, and with the 360 selling so much software overseas, that should offset things.

- Nintendo pulls its finger out of its bum, sniffs it a bit, offers it around, there are a few takers who end up passing out.  Back in the bum it goes.

- The initially planned PS3 releases come out and sales are for the most part underwhelming.  SEGA sees strong success with Yakuza, Konami sees a good result on MGS4, everything else is doing worse than expected, albeit better than the quick efforts they had to throw together for the unexpected Wii success.  Fortunately, 360 sales overseas are stronger than expected.  Unfortunately, the 360 shows no life in Japan.

- It's clear that the 360 market is where the money is.  Nintendo's console as usual has a somewhat unique base of owners that can be hard to read for most third parties.  Overseas sales are booming on 360 software, so that's where development shifts to.  PS3 ports are trivially cheap/easy and while they don't sell terribly well overseas, the domestic sales are decent enough.

- As Japan doesn't care about the 360, all of those multiplat titles shared between PS3/360 might as well be considered PS3 exclusives for Japanese gamers.  Many of these games are awesome, so PS3 owners buy them.  360 versions basically end up subsidizing the PS3 library in Japan.

- Nintendo puts a second finger up its bum.

Post of the generation. The Nintendo imagery is especially evocative.

Why do japanese people like handhelds so much? Why not play on mobiles?

When did the country become technologically backwards?

Why did they stop pushing tech?

Why is Korea LG/Samsung > Sony now?
Oscar already did a nice write-up, but it's worth summarizing as, "without Japan (Sony, Toshiba, Sharp), Korea (LG/Samsung) would not be where it is." Then again, this was also true of Japan in the '70s, so we'll wait to see if the strategy of "copy other people's stuff and sell it cheaper" leads to the same "now innovate!" inspiration that informed Japan in the '80s and early '90s.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #2349 on: January 10, 2013, 07:49:25 AM »
Great post from Oscar.

Im wondering about the money MS threw around, is this really true? I mean everyone says MS moneyhatted shit, but did they really? (outside of the GTA DLC biz, im talking early days here.)

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2350 on: January 10, 2013, 08:16:47 AM »
Great post from Oscar.

Im wondering about the money MS threw around, is this really true? I mean everyone says MS moneyhatted shit, but did they really? (outside of the GTA DLC biz, im talking early days here.)

For Japan that is obvious,moneyhatting central.

The biggest problem is that Japan moneyhatting didn't pay off(it helped the competition in the end) contrary to the West---although you could that say it helped the competition in the West too,but that was through 360 userbase subsidizing.
cat

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2351 on: January 10, 2013, 08:42:40 AM »
Yeah,I was thinking just about Japan.I hope someone smart in X720 division realizes that ignoring Japan would be a very bad move.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 08:49:36 AM by maxy »
cat

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2352 on: January 10, 2013, 09:24:49 AM »
Time Traveler was a novelty. What was the name of the fighting game Sega made for the same arcade system?

Holosseum

When I was a kid and I saw that in the arcade back in the day, I was like  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
©@©™

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2353 on: January 10, 2013, 09:39:34 AM »
I posted that ages ago,fool.No need for EG article to tell me what was happening in Japan,that was crystal clear to me from for quite a while.
cat

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2354 on: January 10, 2013, 09:42:58 AM »
They can fail all they want as long they bring some Japanese games over here.
cat

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2355 on: January 10, 2013, 10:26:59 AM »
3DO had Naughty Dog support

(Image removed from quote.)

Street Fighter who??

I've always had a morbid curiosity about this game... I mean come on, a game with a drunk Aussie guy named "Shaky Jake"!!

Anybody remember the Pioneer LaserActive? Game console that played Laserdiscs and had modules for you to play Genesis and Hu-Card games on it. I remember playing a rail shooter called Pyramid Patrol (or something like that), with mid 90's CG FMV, at the local Nobody Beats The Wiz. Thought it looked awesome but the console was $1600!
^_^

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #2356 on: January 10, 2013, 10:30:19 AM »

If Oscars words are to go by they will develop for the 360 simply because they like the western sales.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Sales Talk Thread of Don't Diss Sales Talk, You Lamers
« Reply #2357 on: January 10, 2013, 10:44:53 AM »
This overwhelming respect people are showing for Oscar is making me uncomfortable.

Hey Oscar, FUCK YOU!
Unzip

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2358 on: January 10, 2013, 10:47:26 AM »

If Oscars words are to go by they will develop for the 360 simply because they like the western sales.

You mean 720,that is if it's successful in the West.Big popular games will come,I was talking more about smaller,new IP stuff.Like something that is not guaranteed to sell well,something that will stay forever locked to Japan without outside push/or never be made. 

Jealousy is bad,Shaka.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 10:49:07 AM by maxy »
cat

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #2359 on: January 10, 2013, 11:01:16 AM »
I dunno B I don't care. Ill buy PS4 or 720. Whatever is out first and looks good.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #2360 on: January 10, 2013, 11:15:19 AM »
Will it? If the difference is 1/3 months I can wait if the other is super cool.

I really like the fact sony has free multiplayer (although PSN is dogshit). I dont feel like paying 10/15 a month for P2P multi. I'd rather pay 15 a month for PSN+ (no clue how much it is actually). Maybe this will be the deciding factor. What they offer in terms of an online package.

Don't think Sony wants another year gap again. In fact I don't think they would bounce back again like that if they did.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:17:05 AM by Premium Lager »

archnemesis

« Reply #2361 on: January 10, 2013, 11:19:29 AM »
PS+ is $50/year and it you can occasionally buy it at a discount. If you have enough time to play the freebies than it's totally worth it.

archnemesis

« Reply #2362 on: January 10, 2013, 11:21:48 AM »
Wow, that's like the worst list ever. Both systems will have achievements, an install base of 0 at day one, and unless they change strategies Sony will have more exclusives.

archnemesis

« Reply #2363 on: January 10, 2013, 11:39:33 AM »
Your comments could be applied to the current gen, but claiming that a console that doesn't exist has a huge online community is obviously wrong regardless if you're trying to be objective or not.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #2364 on: January 10, 2013, 11:41:33 AM »
not necessarily...i'm sure a lot of people feel pre-invested in one or the other, b/c of digital content and chieves/trophies

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2365 on: January 10, 2013, 11:43:38 AM »
Just a reminder,NPD is today.About 6 hours left
cat

archnemesis

« Reply #2366 on: January 10, 2013, 11:44:46 AM »
That could be the case, but we still don't know what will carry over to the new systems. Unless there is support for cross-platform play then the online community will be small in the beginning as always.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #2367 on: January 10, 2013, 11:49:16 AM »
everything better carry over or i'll be pissed...though people seem to strongly think PS4 will not be BC at all

« Reply #2368 on: January 10, 2013, 11:56:04 AM »

I'm honestly hoping for fireworks one way or the other, but my prediction is that it'll be some middling figure like 500 to 600K for the Wii U where Nintendo fans declare another great December that is devoid of context (third most successful December after PS2 and Wii! Good job Reggie!) and Nintendo critics argue that the situation is much worse than the numbers paint. Any meaningful conclusions will be delayed until January's numbers come in.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #2369 on: January 10, 2013, 11:57:05 AM »
Damn B why is PSN+ a con to you? I think its interesting. If the selection of games is good and there are some other perks.

Playing some games on pc, 360, ps3 and ios made me realize how worthless cheevs are. Shit will never be integrated anyway unless someone makes some system independent system you can track.

Npd will be fun tonight. I can feel the excitement is back over this sales stuff.

Tasty

« Reply #2370 on: January 10, 2013, 12:04:12 PM »
It would be sad if MS locked down the exclusive rights to:

- FF15
- MonHun5

I would be very, very mad then :maf

I wouldn't be mad if MS got MH I would just be very confused. "I know, let's take a franchise that's popular on handhelds... and make it console exclusive." Brilliant!

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2371 on: January 10, 2013, 01:00:15 PM »

I'm honestly hoping for fireworks one way or the other, but my prediction is that it'll be some middling figure like 500 to 600K for the Wii U where Nintendo fans declare another great December that is devoid of context (third most successful December after PS2 and Wii! Good job Reggie!) and Nintendo critics argue that the situation is much worse than the numbers paint. Any meaningful conclusions will be delayed until January's numbers come in.

This will be the last this gen December,kinda like a closure to this gen...what's done is done,time to move on and hope for the best

As for WiiU--first full month,no shortages,5 week NPD month...i think we will get a good sense where this thing is heading currently
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:17:21 PM by maxy »
cat

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2372 on: January 10, 2013, 02:20:58 PM »
http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130110-703712.html?mod=WSJ_qtnews_wsjcomp

TOKYO--Sony Corp. (6758.TO) is looking to sell one of its main buildings in Tokyo barely two years after it was completed, as the Japanese electronics giant steps up its shedding of nonessential assets to raise cash, a person with knowledge of the proposed sale said Thursday.

The company is considering selling Sony City Osaki building for about 100 billion yen ($1.1 billion) to 130 billion yen ($1.5 billion), the person said. Employees are expected to stay at the location since the potential buyer is likely to lease the building to Sony.

Completed in 2011 and located in one of Tokyo's main office areas, the 124,000 square-meter, 25-story building houses around 5,000 employees in television, audio, and other divisions.
cat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #2373 on: January 10, 2013, 02:26:03 PM »
i guess that settles it, i'm getting a 720.  If Sony is so uncommitted to their buildings, how can I trust them to not abandon a console?

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2374 on: January 10, 2013, 02:29:35 PM »
Times are though,money is tight.

Could be something tax related
cat

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2375 on: January 10, 2013, 02:33:14 PM »
Let's buy it and set up The Bore corporate offices.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2376 on: January 10, 2013, 03:02:13 PM »
How many Sony City Osaki buildings were sold in Q1 of 2013? Somebody get NPD on this so I know how to react!
dog

Tasty

« Reply #2377 on: January 10, 2013, 03:23:33 PM »
It's probably the building where they planned the Vita.

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2378 on: January 10, 2013, 03:26:44 PM »
Halo 4 next

http://www.oxm.co.uk/49083/343-boss-next-gen-halo-5-will-be-genuinely-amazing-halo-4-is-best-game-in-the-series/
There is some controversy about this article,Frankie said this

Wut. I never said or meant that, as anyone who knows me would understand. I am simply talking about sales. Which continues to be true. "Best and fastest selling." Totals and pace it reached those totals.
cat

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2379 on: January 10, 2013, 05:52:25 PM »
it begins

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/289503598264582146
NPD reports Xbox 360 sold over 1.4M units in December, more than 2x all other consoles. Thanks to all for continued support!

Xbox 360 ended 2012 as the best-selling console in the U.S., selling 1.4 million units in December. Xbox 360 was the must-have gift this holiday season with more than $1.27 billion spent on Xbox 360 retail including games, consoles and accessories in December. (Source: NPD Group, December 2012)

December 2012 NPD highlights:
· Xbox 360 sold 1.4 million units in December – more than double the amount of the second place console in the U.S. in the month of December. This marks the 24th consecutive month Xbox 360 has held the number one spot in the U.S. (Source: NPD Group, December 2012)

· During the month of December, Xbox 360 held seven of the top 10 console game titles including: “Halo 4,” “Assassin’s Creed III,” “Just Dance 4,” “NBA 2K13,” “Far Cry 3,” “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” and “Madden NFL 13.” (Source: NPD Group, December 2012)

This holiday, Xbox delivered incredible value offerings paired with a strong lineup of entertainment experiences, along with exclusive blockbuster games like “Halo 4,” “Forza Horizon,” “Dance Central 3” and “Fable: The Journey,” as well as new family friendly titles such as “Kinect Nat Geo TV,” “Kinect Sesame Street TV,” and “Nike+ Kinect Training,” and third party titles like “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” and “Assassin’s Creed III.”

Even though the holidays are over, consumers can still get the best all-in-one entertainment experience starting at $99 with a two-year Xbox LIVE Gold commitment at $14.99/month. The Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan offers access to the best entertainment experiences including TV, movies, music, and sports, plus the hottest blockbuster games – all in one package. *

We expect 2013 will be another big year for Xbox 360 and we’re eager to continue to expand and grow the offerings available on the platform.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:57:35 PM by maxy »
cat

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #2380 on: January 10, 2013, 05:56:33 PM »
Muahahahhahaha

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #2381 on: January 10, 2013, 06:04:59 PM »
um NEWSFLASH but the PS3 has outshipped the 360 WW so who cares
USA

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #2382 on: January 10, 2013, 06:22:01 PM »
Npd is just xbot damage control methodis, dont worry patripplez fo life

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #2383 on: January 10, 2013, 06:29:09 PM »
you ever noticed how NPD is very close to MSC as in MICROSOFT CALLED AND PAID US TO PAD THESE STATS

EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?
USA

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2384 on: January 10, 2013, 06:33:27 PM »

btw
individual game platform order=platform sales order
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:37:17 PM by maxy »
cat

Tasty

« Reply #2385 on: January 10, 2013, 06:36:03 PM »
Huh, pretty good numbers for NSMB2. Wouldn't have thought it.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #2386 on: January 10, 2013, 06:36:50 PM »
Huh, pretty good numbers for NSMB2. Wouldn't have thought it.
:wtf
vin

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2387 on: January 10, 2013, 06:40:21 PM »
22% down YOY,how nice
cat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #2388 on: January 10, 2013, 06:44:37 PM »
not a single WiiU game in the top 10  :lol :lol
USA

Steve Contra

vin

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2390 on: January 10, 2013, 06:56:30 PM »
less than 604k
cat

Steve Contra

« Reply #2391 on: January 10, 2013, 06:59:25 PM »
The crazy thing about that is the Wii was fucking sold out everywhere its first December so they could have done more.  the WiiU?  Lol.
vin

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2392 on: January 10, 2013, 07:02:10 PM »
Wii U Hardware Sales Surpass Wii Sales by More Than $30 Million through First Six Weeks

With more than 460,000 units sold in December, Wii U has now sold nearly 890,000 units in the United States after only 41 days on the market, according to the NPD Group. To date, Wii U hardware sales have generated more than $300 million in the U.S. alone; Wii hardware had generated just more than $270 million at the same point in its lifecycle.
cat

Steve Contra

« Reply #2393 on: January 10, 2013, 07:04:55 PM »
 :lol
vin

archie4208

« Reply #2394 on: January 10, 2013, 07:06:42 PM »
So on a scale from 1 to ultra fucked, how fucked is Nintendo?

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Sales Talk Thread of Don't Diss Sales Talk, You Lamers
« Reply #2395 on: January 10, 2013, 07:07:40 PM »
ANDREX POST IF YOU'RE OKAY
dur

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #2396 on: January 10, 2013, 07:07:59 PM »
Full PR

Nintendo News

Wii U Hardware Sales Surpass Wii Sales by More Than $30 Million through First Six Weeks

With more than 460,000 units sold in December, Wii U has now sold nearly 890,000 units in the United States after only 41 days on the market, according to the NPD Group. To date, Wii U hardware sales have generated more than $300 million in the U.S. alone; Wii hardware had generated just more than $270 million at the same point in its lifecycle.

“While the Wii launch established new benchmarks in the United States, Wii U has surpassed its predecessor in perhaps the most important category: revenue generation,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “The demand for the Deluxe SKU, which was essentially sold out at retail this holiday, and the strong attach rate of New Super Mario Bros. U, shows that we have the value and the games to drive momentum in 2013. We look forward to offering great new experiences and bringing smiles to millions of new faces throughout the year.”

Nintendo sold more than 2.65 million hardware units in the United States in the month of December. 2012 marked the 11th consecutive year that Nintendo has sold at least 8 million hardware units in the U.S. Other Nintendo sales milestones achieved in December 2012 and beyond that time frame, include:
New Super Mario Bros. U has now sold more than 580,000 units, an attach rate of more than 65 percent.
Nintendo 3DS sold more than 1.25 million units in December and has crossed 7.7 million units sold life to date.
New Super Mario Bros. 2 became the fourth Nintendo 3DS title to surpass 1 million units sold in the U.S., and has now sold more than 1.45 million units life to date.
Nintendo 3DS continues to outpace the historic sales rate of Nintendo DS.

Wii sold nearly 475,000 units and crossed 40.8 million units sold life to date.
Ubisoft’s Just Dance 3 became the 10th Wii title to sell more than 5 million units life to date.
Nintendo DS sold nearly 470,000 units and crossed 53 million units sold life to date.

I need a drink
cat

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #2397 on: January 10, 2013, 07:08:23 PM »
The Wii U was outsold by the Wii?  :lol :lol :lol

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #2398 on: January 10, 2013, 07:09:32 PM »