Author Topic: PlayStation All-Stars (now legit thanks to Seth Killian)  (Read 27235 times)

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
Re: PlayStation All-Stars (now legit thanks to Seth Killian)
« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2012, 01:56:29 PM »
 :lol Bork Laser  :lol

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #181 on: July 02, 2012, 05:42:13 PM »
This am best Bork Laser match. "good sportmanship is displayed in an even matchup."
Hi

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #182 on: July 02, 2012, 07:54:04 PM »
itm

Takao

« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2012, 12:21:26 AM »
So apparently Crash, Spyro, Snake, Cloud, and Lara Croft won't be in this game. I'm not surprised SCE would make a mascot fighter without you know, the mascots of their platforms given they made a platform without securing the games that would sell said platform.

I know someone will bring up the Activision bitchiness, and that's probably why the two platformers are gone. But apparently both Musashi and Lightning are going to be in this game ... ? I guess Square Enix wouldn't want Croudu since it implies they'll do something with FF VII but meh.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:22:58 AM by Takao »

treythemovie

« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2012, 05:27:39 AM »
They have both good and evil Cole (separately), MGR's Raiden, new Dante and a Bioshock Infinite stage. It should be clear to people that the roster is less an ode to old Sony and more just product placement for upcoming and recent PS3 games. Hence why we're also going to get Lightning instead of Cloud: to  hype up FFXIII-3.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2012, 10:16:27 AM »
So apparently Crash, Spyro, Snake, Cloud, and Lara Croft won't be in this game. I'm not surprised SCE would make a mascot fighter without you know, the mascots of their platforms given they made a platform without securing the games that would sell said platform.

I know someone will bring up the Activision bitchiness, and that's probably why the two platformers are gone. But apparently both Musashi and Lightning are going to be in this game ... ? I guess Square Enix wouldn't want Croudu since it implies they'll do something with FF VII but meh.

I'm sure Activision and Square Enix would let those characters be used for a price.  I doubt Sony is willing to pay it because I think deep down, they know this game is going to be a pile of shit and will sell like shit, regardless of what character makes the roster.
🍆🍆

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
PlayStation All-Stars (now legit thanks to Seth Killian)
« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2012, 11:00:24 AM »
You dummies are forgetting about dlc. No ones going to pay extra for lightning. But cloud? Hell yeah
dur

Sho Nuff

« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2012, 12:08:29 PM »
This is kinda the shittiest roster for a mascot fighting game ever.

Even this is better

Takao

« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2012, 12:39:10 PM »
Superbot just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about crossover fighters (I'm an expert), but memorable characters are a huge part of it. It's not like this is SNK and all your characters basically look the same. By neglecting beloved Sony games, Superbot brings shame to themselves, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the gaming public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for either system, nor will they purchase any of Superbot's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Superbot has alienated an entire market with this move.

Superbot, publicly apologize and remove terrible characters like nega Cole and DINO or you can kiss your business goodbye.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
This is kinda the shittiest roster for a mascot fighting game ever.

Even this is better

(Image removed from quote.)

And even that game had Snake, lol.

Too bad it sucked...Optimus Prime versus Bomberman versus Simon Belmont was way more appealing than Mario versus Doctor Mario versus Young Link.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2012, 12:43:21 PM »
It's not like this is SNK and all your characters basically look the same.

:wtf
ど助平

Takao

« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2012, 12:53:35 PM »
I dunno man, SNK fighters are my go to 2D ones. I should've made it about a comment about Microsoft and Master Chief but I wasn't thinking.

But seriously though, DINO and Nega Cole are stupid. I can understand Raiden since the game doesn't have anyone really who uses a sword, and I can understand SE being a bitch and only giving Lightning but ugh. No one wants DINO, or Nega Cole. Cole is probably one of the most ugly lead character designs I've ever seen. His proposed redesign for the second one looked so much better, but apparently people like generic looking characters.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:55:44 PM by Takao »

Huff

« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
Superbot just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about crossover fighters (I'm an expert), but memorable characters are a huge part of it. It's not like this is SNK and all your characters basically look the same. By neglecting beloved Sony games, Superbot brings shame to themselves, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the gaming public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for either system, nor will they purchase any of Superbot's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Superbot has alienated an entire market with this move.

Superbot, publicly apologize and remove terrible characters like nega Cole and DINO or you can kiss your business goodbye.

You and everyone else need to stop using this
dur

Sho Nuff

« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2012, 01:07:44 PM »
Who the fuck is DINO?

Takao

« Reply #194 on: July 29, 2012, 01:17:53 PM »
DINO is Dante from DmC. DMC fanbase decided to copy Godzilla weaboo's GINO (Godzilla In Name Only) and tailor it to him.

Spike looks like the pic was taken while he was eating. His face looks weird, lol.

All of the stages look samey but some look really nice visually:

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #195 on: July 29, 2012, 01:25:34 PM »
I dunno man, SNK fighters are my go to 2D ones. I should've made it about a comment about Microsoft and Master Chief but I wasn't thinking.

:wtf

But seriously though, DINO and Nega Cole are stupid. I can understand Raiden since the game doesn't have anyone really who uses a sword, and I can understand SE being a bitch and only giving Lightning but ugh. No one wants DINO, or Nega Cole. Cole is probably one of the most ugly lead character designs I've ever seen. His proposed redesign for the second one looked so much better, but apparently people like generic looking characters.

Stop using "DINO."  Nobody knows what the fuck that means.   :lol 

This game's roster selections are also brought down by the fact that some characters have already appeared in other fighting games.  That's what...Kratos, Cole, Toro, and Heihachi?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:27:22 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

Huff

« Reply #196 on: July 29, 2012, 01:29:03 PM »
I don't mind the new Dante (in sure the original skin will be in the game) or raiden, but two Coles? That's fucking dumb
dur

Takao

« Reply #197 on: July 29, 2012, 01:41:41 PM »
All of that stuff was extracted from the beta btw. I think Big Daddy wasn't listed in any of the files there so I guess there's a chance the roster in that isn't 100%. I expect Superbot to make sure Evil Cole isn't really a separate character, but a different choice when you highlight over him after all the hate it's been (rightfully) getting.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #198 on: July 29, 2012, 01:42:04 PM »
nobody knows what the fuck half the jargon we use means, but 'dino' is shorter than 'that new version of dante from the ninja theory game'

yeah, you lose the oldsters like sho nuff who don't play anything except iphone pinball anymore, but it's probably an acceptable casualty

Just say "Dante."

And I bet they went with the DmC version because of MvC3.   :lol
ど助平

cool breeze

« Reply #199 on: July 29, 2012, 02:05:22 PM »
DINO = Dante In Name Only

At least I think that's what they mean.  When people say GINO, they're talking about Godzilla (in name only) from that Matthew Broderick movie.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2012, 02:09:44 PM »
DINO = Dante In Name Only

At least I think that's what they mean.  When people say GINO, they're talking about Godzilla (in name only) from that Matthew Broderick movie.

DINO is Dante from DmC. DMC fanbase decided to copy Godzilla weaboo's GINO (Godzilla In Name Only) and tailor it to him.
ど助平

cool breeze

« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2012, 02:16:27 PM »
I completely glossed over that lol

Roster sucks, btw.  But I like that all the third party characters/levels are advertisements for upcoming games.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #202 on: July 29, 2012, 05:33:31 PM »
Does anyone actually expect this to be a good game?  I'm surprised it has like three threads on GAF.
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #203 on: July 29, 2012, 06:17:46 PM »
Gaf is like the Sony viral homepage so of course there'll be lots of enthusiasm there. Doesn't mean any actual people give a shit. :teehee
Hi

Huff

« Reply #204 on: July 29, 2012, 06:26:49 PM »
Does anyone actually expect this to be a good game?  I'm surprised it has like three threads on GAF.

People say the demo is fun, but people also say kid Icarus is the best game on the 3ds. I don't know what to believe
dur

Takao

« Reply #205 on: July 29, 2012, 07:01:39 PM »
After the pre-release defense force settled Uncharted 3 didn't exactly become part of the well loved elite there.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2012, 07:02:51 PM »

People say the demo is fun, but people also say kid Icarus is the best game on the 3ds. I don't know what to believe

It'll be fun in the same way that that Modnation Racers was fun (i.e. no one will give a shit).
©@©™

Huff

« Reply #207 on: July 29, 2012, 07:05:08 PM »
Do any first party releases really get shit on during release. It's usually later during lttp threads and such when the hype has died down when threads get really negative.
dur

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #208 on: July 29, 2012, 07:07:54 PM »

It'll be fun in the same way that that Modnation Racers was fun (i.e. no one will give a shit).

fun for thirty minutes until you notice those tiny cracks in the gameplay are actually canyons, in other words
sup

Takao

« Reply #209 on: July 29, 2012, 07:41:00 PM »
Do any first party releases really get shit on during release. It's usually later during lttp threads and such when the hype has died down when threads get really negative.

Starhawk

:lol

Dylan Jobe seems like a cool guy :(

Rahxephon91

« Reply #210 on: July 29, 2012, 07:43:59 PM »
Starhawk was terrible. If I was still on GAF I would have shitted on that terrible game as much as possible.

This game also looks terrible. I don't understand why Sony characters fighting other Sony characters sounds fun.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:45:33 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Huff

« Reply #211 on: July 29, 2012, 07:45:52 PM »
I didn't mind the single player, but for the mp to be garbage in a mostly mp game is bad
dur

Takao

« Reply #212 on: July 29, 2012, 07:48:29 PM »
Starhawk was terrible. If I was still on GAF I would have shitted on that terrible game as much as possible.

This game also looks terrible. I don't understand why Sony characters fighting other Sony characters sounds fun.

Why does anyone find mascot fighters fun? Cause they can finally answer the question of who'd win a fight between Kratos or Nariko. The roster for this game is kind of janky, but obviously I don't have a problem with the concept of it existing.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #213 on: July 29, 2012, 07:58:41 PM »
I didn't mind the single player, but for the mp to be garbage in a mostly mp game is bad
I'm sure the SP is'nt too bad.

But the mp is just terrible and it mostly starts off with one thing: Terrible Infranty combat.

Besides the fact that the actual way the game plays here itself is wonky, there's the simple fact that you don't feel powerful. You don't feel like you have a chance to do anything, which leads you to basically just getting into a Starhawk or whatever other vehicle. And since those things are so abundant you have to ask yourself why would you ever be on the ground? You wouldn't, so now pretty much all these nicely designed big maps become pointless. Your not going to really want to traverse the cool nooks and crannies because run into anyone else's vehicle and you will die and whats the point when you can just easily spawn your own Starhawk(like everyone else) and go to town. I remember one map having this cool bridge with a bridge under it. Man if this was Battlefield or something this would be places for epic battles. You could have infantry underneath trying to get to the next control point while the tanks battle up top and have infantry up there to support it. Could just be epic. In Starhawk no one is there because to be there on the ground serves no purpose and you might as well be at your flag or spawn point since because vehicles are so easy to come by they are going to quickly pound the shit out of your base, because unlike 1 or 2 vehicles attacking your base in say a Battlefield game more like 5-10 of them will be there and there really cant be any breather for u as the enemy respawns and takes up the traveling part of getting to your base. No you will take out their starhwak and 5 secs later they will be back. Why even leave the base really?

I don't know as someone who likes to be on the ground and supporting my team I found the game to be mostly awful.

Why does anyone find mascot fighters fun? Cause they can finally answer the question of who'd win a fight between Kratos or Nariko. The roster for this game is kind of janky, but obviously I don't have a problem with the concept of it existing.
I find mascot fighting games fun for the part where I go "Man they really captured that character's persona" or "lol thats true to the character". I mostly find them fun when they are characters that have personality and are endearing. Which is not something I would say for a great deal of Sony's characters. Why the hell would I care about who can beat who?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:01:22 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Takao

« Reply #214 on: July 29, 2012, 08:05:15 PM »
There's no Resistance characters in this game (so far) so your argument is null.

Parappa is charismatic as fuck, and when I dug through the beta files they apparently recorded a tonne of stuff for him.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #215 on: July 29, 2012, 08:06:35 PM »
The game has Kratos in it. Thats the only thing you need to make an argument against it.

And it's a playstation game.

Takao

« Reply #216 on: July 29, 2012, 08:12:37 PM »
Rahxephon, this is why you got permmed on GAF.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #217 on: July 29, 2012, 08:14:23 PM »
I got permmed because I decided to tell the truth about shitty moe games.

I never trolled Playstation games.

Maybe I should have been on Sony's dick. Seems to work.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #218 on: July 29, 2012, 08:14:56 PM »
___-in-name-only doesnt come from a godzilla movie you fucking plebes
pcp

Huff

« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2012, 08:17:04 PM »
I totally liked the giNo movie
dur

Takao

« Reply #220 on: July 29, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »

I doubt you got permed for trolling Gust games (unless you straight up called someone a pedophile for playing those games or something  :lol) but rather having awful opinions you'd never shut up about. Which you're certainly displaying in this thread.  Kratos is a cool looking character who's got over the top anger issues. Far from the best "Sony has no personality" picks that even got in this roster.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #221 on: July 29, 2012, 08:34:40 PM »

Kratos is a cool looking character who's got over the top anger issues. Far from the best "Sony has no personality" picks that even got in this roster.
Ok Real talk time now.

I've never found Kratos to be an actual character that I like. I was ok with the first GoW game. I get it he's mad because he was tricked into killing his family and even in the end after all he's done the fact is his family is dead is never going away. Thats fine.

But then the 2nd and third game happen and it's just over the top and it's annoying. The 3rd game sees you basically killing everyone and sending the world to hell for pretty stupid reasons. And then the game forces  you to have these deep "hope shit". I can't buy any of it because this entire game I've been like the biggest douche ever. I'm sorry I don't find douches to be likable or cool. Hes just an angry dude. There's no style to him. No wit just angry. Like you have that Russo character from that anime Baccono. He's like a good for nothing murder, but it's like entertaining because I don't know, he seems so ridiculously insane that it's funny. I'll like him. But I won't like Kratos because he's just a giant 1 note douche. I get it your angry, thats not entertaining. I hate his character.

I doubt you got permed for trolling Gust games (unless you straight up called someone a pedophile for playing those games or something  :lol) but rather having awful opinions you'd never shut up about. Which you're certainly displaying in this thread.
There's nothing awful about my real opinions. How dare you say that. And no I won't shut up about them, because no I'll defend the way I think. And if you banned someone for that, then wtf. There's plenty of people who think "shitty things". Oh I'm sorry that I happen to disagree with you dosent mean you get to shut me out. And I did get banned for trolling a Gust thread and calling them games that pander. I didnt call anyone a pedophile though. Thats wrong.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:39:26 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Takao

« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2012, 08:44:09 PM »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #223 on: July 29, 2012, 08:46:26 PM »
Yeah i guess I shouldn't have expected someone to actually defend themselves and say why Kratos is actually cool, beyond "he's so Badass". And I get banned? Next time I just gotta suck Sony's dick more and try to not actually have opinions on things that don't fit.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:49:29 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Takao

« Reply #224 on: July 29, 2012, 08:53:17 PM »
I don't really care for the God of War series either. I think they're all pretty much samey but I find the over the topness of it all pretty funny. It's come to a point where his rage has reached insane levels of brutality to bring visual spectacle to the audience who eats it up. I may not love the character itself, but he has a personality (even if it boils down to rage) and is fun enough to play as. There's a reason why people were disappointed that Accession is so multiplayer focused and it's because there are people who love the character and what he means. It is why the character has been in Hot Shots Golf, Mortal Kombat, and Soul Calibur as guest characters. People like his intense rage. On the flip side, there's people who may want to see a character who's brutally murdered thousands kicked in the face by a cat that wants to be human or even just interact in such a wildly different situation than what we'd expect from him.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #225 on: July 29, 2012, 09:24:48 PM »
Fair enough. Maybe he has personality. But it's one I find very boring, which leads me to disliking his character and since he is a major element of this game leads me to not caring. I don't like PlayStation anyway so I'm bias, but even if I did I wouldn't get this game, because this roster so far has yet to entice me. I don't like Nintendo either, but it's hard to argue that Mario, Zelda, and even Pokemon are not iconic characters. But it's more then the fact that hey it's Mario beating up Zelda that makes Smash bros great. It's also just how they present the characters. Mario's moves are just like what he does in the game you are all very frimiliar with. What is a Helghast soldier going to do? Just shoot his gun? I don't remember them doing anything else, that sounds  bad. I mean look at the Pokemon Trainer in the Wii game, his speacil was hilarious because holy crap it was straight out of the game. I could care less about him fighting Snake, but I did like that Snake moved and behaved like his actual self.  Maybe you are right, for Kratos he has some personality and I guess it's impossible to argue that he is'nt enduring. But what about these other characters revealed?

Big Daddy-I guess he is Iconic, so yeah that makes it a worthwhile choice. The Big Daddy design is pretty memorable, but not something I would ever accsiaote with PlayStation(the 1st port came out latter). So why is he in the game? And what is he going to do? Just rush me with his thingy.

Cole MacGrath-Actually I'm ok with this. I think Infamous 1 was awful, but greatly enjoyed him in 2. When I played Street Fighter X Tekken I did like how his moves where straight out of the game. Like how is Ion Tornado or whatever was his specail. I sure hope this game does that. But I mean I don't really care for Cole. His character design is boring and his character was to. I don't know, if the next Infamous did'nt have him I wouldn't care. Thats not good for me. I don't really remember Cole at all.

Fat Princess- I don't know anything about this character or game.

Eh never mind. Listing these characters is pointless since I've never played their games and don't care to. I don't even have a point, but I mean for most of Smash, I hardly have played it's characters games but I sure know them. I had never played a Metriod before Other M, but I sure already knew all about Samus and laughed at her Turing into a ball. Never played a Mother game either, but liked the stages that were from it. Looking at the list so far I extremely doubt I would find myself caring about these characters and what they bring. Maybe the thing is honestly Nintendo and it's characters are more a part of Gaming Culture then Sony's characters are. That's it. Whatever the reason, I sure am unable to articulate why this game's rooster is so uninteresting, unlike Smash bros.

« Reply #226 on: July 30, 2012, 12:32:47 AM »

No one ever asked that question, because no one cares.
野球

Takao

« Reply #227 on: July 30, 2012, 03:00:05 AM »

There are more results on Google than copies Heavenly Sword sold.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #228 on: July 30, 2012, 03:01:50 AM »
But it doesn't answer the question, the results are always different

I find that very unsatisfying in determining the outcome of who would win between Kratos and Nariko

Takao

« Reply #229 on: July 30, 2012, 03:20:58 AM »
Then you make a level in LBP and take out your curiosity that way.

It is the only way.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #230 on: July 30, 2012, 08:20:32 PM »
Goddamn, this game is becoming more of a joke with every new update. It perfectly sums up the state Sony is in; uninspired output, forgettable first party catalog, horrible 3rd party relations, but most important of all complete lack of market awareness. It's just one bad investment after the other for this company.

I will undergo a gender corrective surgery if this turns out to be a huge success.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:52:32 PM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

Sho Nuff

« Reply #231 on: July 30, 2012, 11:33:09 PM »
Maybe they'll release it as a PSN+ bonus out of shame

« Reply #232 on: July 30, 2012, 11:38:11 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

There are more results on Google than copies Heavenly Sword sold.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/kratos-and-nariko-vs-dante-and-bayonetta/673190/

actually im right, im much smarter then you are and know more about all of thes echaracters then u. kratos is a p**sy,e he has no regeneration ability, dante would simply cut him half. either bayo or dante could flick nariko in the head and she would explode.

derp

What is wrong with people. :lol
野球

Huff

« Reply #233 on: July 30, 2012, 11:52:14 PM »
Goddamn, this game is becoming more of a jokes with every new update. It perfectly sums up the state Sony is in perfectly; uninspired output, forgettable first party efforts, horrible 3rd party relations, but most important of all complete lack of market awareness. It's just one bad investment after the other.

I will undergo a gender corrective surgery if this turns out to be a huge success.

Just in case, which gender will you be switching to?
dur

« Reply #234 on: July 31, 2012, 11:47:24 PM »
:rofl @ TWO Coles

Most people wanted Crash or Spyro and they get two Coles and DINO.

Dino can't be defended, but reusing a model isn't going to take the place of a whole new character.  A clone is basically a freebie.
Anyway, Crash and Spyro suck too.
Does Sony own the rights to Robbit?  I read there was some issue with Tomba and Alundra, but I don't know how accurate that is.  It seems weird as hell that Sony wouldn't actually wholly own IPs they published.
ǚ

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2012, 01:07:44 AM »
Took me a while to work out Dino was from the new DMC.
itm

Takao

« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2012, 01:21:02 AM »
:rofl @ TWO Coles

Most people wanted Crash or Spyro and they get two Coles and DINO.

Dino can't be defended, but reusing a model isn't going to take the place of a whole new character.  A clone is basically a freebie.
Anyway, Crash and Spyro suck too.
Does Sony own the rights to Robbit?  I read there was some issue with Tomba and Alundra, but I don't know how accurate that is.  It seems weird as hell that Sony wouldn't actually wholly own IPs they published.

SCEE/SCEA published Tomba in Europe, and North America. In Japan the developer published it themselves so that makes sense that SCE doesn't own it. They stopped publishing stuff they didn't own for a long while (I don't believe SCEA did it at all during the PS2+ era) until this year when they brought out Malicious for PSN.  As for Alundra, I'm fairly certain they own that but there may be a co-ownership agreement with Matrix or something, I dunno. There shouldn't be any issues with Jumping Flash though, since other studios made games in that series.

Takao

« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2012, 01:34:41 AM »
the issue with robbit is that nobody fucking cares about robbit

So what you're saying is that he'd be perfect for this game?

Takao

« Reply #238 on: August 01, 2012, 01:50:08 AM »
Apparently SCE doesn't own Jersey Devil btw. Somehow A2M got a first party to presumably fund and publish an IP they wouldn't go on to own. Those guys are some weird magicians. Also, Naughty Bear 2 is still a thing. Why?

« Reply #239 on: August 01, 2012, 02:05:02 AM »
This game really brings home that Sony's major strengths are as a publisher and platform-provider.  The actual contributions of their internal stable of devs to the character pool are pretty thin.  Does Sony really want to make it so utterly clear that this is just an exercise in branding?  It's like GlaxoSmithKline or HarperCollins making a brawler.  Are there GlaxoSmithKline fanboys?  If so, what will happen if we put them in an arena and get them to fight with Sony Computer Entertainment fanboys?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 02:06:38 AM by Owl-faced Wizard »
ǚ