Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL XBOX ONE THREAD*** REAL INSIDER INFO WITHIN *** DEMI SANCTIONED  (Read 128817 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
Re: *****OFFICIAL XBOX ONE THREAD*** REAL INSIDER INFO WITHIN *** DEMI SANCTIONED
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2013, 08:22:42 AM »
Snagged a pre order from Amazon this morning!  I'm jumping back in, motherfuckers! Shit was gone in about three minutes though haha  I had been refreshing since 6:50 just in case.

Mupepe

• Icon
Re: *****OFFICIAL XBOX ONE THREAD*** REAL INSIDER INFO WITHIN *** DEMI SANCTIONED
« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2013, 08:55:27 AM »
Crap. Sorry wrath! :(

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2013, 09:07:04 AM »

:dayum

"Xboxsh, broadcasht to Twitch."

*error noise*
sup

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2013, 09:55:02 AM »
Majornelson is a tool
USA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2013, 10:08:58 AM »
Snagged a pre order from Amazon this morning!  I'm jumping back in, motherfuckers! Shit was gone in about three minutes though haha  I had been refreshing since 6:50 just in case.

Just checked NOW like a dummy. :(

This is good, though. Wanting something is more fun than having it. Right?
Of course it is!  No chance of disappointment that way!

When I placed my order this morning I chose two day shipping to get it on Friday and then I went to the gym. When I got back I checked my order and it said November 26th as the delivery date and I hurried my ass up and changed it to one day shipping. But now I'm out an extra 12 bucks (not much, I know. But still). I'm chatting with Amazon and they said it was an availability issue. WTF?  Kinda pisses me off but they won't budge and godfuckingdammit I want my shit on Friday.  I'm not waiting until Tuesday motherfuckers.

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2013, 10:11:07 AM »
Some gaf people already got this brick.
cat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2013, 10:14:58 AM »
By all accounts the system is a disaster and multiplat games run noticeably way worse on the bone. Good Jon mocrosoft
USA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2013, 10:27:39 AM »

When I placed my order this morning I chose two day shipping to get it on Friday and then I went to the gym. When I got back I checked my order and it said November 26th as the delivery date and I hurried my ass up and changed it to one day shipping. But now I'm out an extra 12 bucks (not much, I know. But still). I'm chatting with Amazon and they said it was an availability issue. WTF?  Kinda pisses me off but they won't budge and godfuckingdammit I want my shit on Friday.  I'm not waiting until Tuesday motherfuckers.
W00t W00t!!  Just spoke to another rep and he's waiving the entire shipping charge.  Them changing my date ended up saving me 8 bucks.  W00t w00t!

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2013, 10:28:58 AM »
Ryse needs a 1.2gb update

Nice.

smh
cat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2013, 10:33:47 AM »
Why are people posting pics of their Xbox with condoms? LMAO
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2013, 10:36:56 AM »
Why are people posting pics of their Xbox with condoms? LMAO

Where else should they discard their used condoms after Microsoft ass fucjs them out of $500 shame buck
USA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #191 on: November 20, 2013, 10:53:55 AM »
So this is the methodis everyone talks about.  I spend most of my time in OT and I always thought he's not so bad.

I still love him :heartbeat

cool breeze

« Reply #192 on: November 20, 2013, 11:17:42 AM »
Giantbomb.com: "They have done wrong by the Killer Instinct legacy by making a good Killer Instinct game"

The same applies for Donkey Kong Country Returns.  Rare  :gbcry

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #193 on: November 20, 2013, 11:20:24 AM »
I told you guys but you were all bubububu double helix.

game was playable from day 1 and through many events. team were pretty open.

strider doesn't look that hot though lol.

cool breeze

« Reply #194 on: November 20, 2013, 11:24:38 AM »
true.  won't be so quick to judge when spark unlimited announces Clayfighter 719⅓.

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #195 on: November 20, 2013, 11:31:51 AM »

W00t W00t!!  Just spoke to another rep and he's waiving the entire shipping charge.  Them changing my date ended up saving me 8 bucks.  W00t w00t!

Nice

Why were they willing to do that since you're the one that wanted to make the change?

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #196 on: November 20, 2013, 11:35:03 AM »
true.  won't be so quick to judge when spark unlimited announces Clayfighter 719⅓.

I guess you missed Oscar KI posts.
cat

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #197 on: November 20, 2013, 11:45:36 AM »

Nice

Why were they willing to do that since you're the one that wanted to make the change?
because the xbox one preorder guaranteed a november 22 delivery date with 2 day shipping.  They changed the date to November 26th randomly.  And it makes no difference in the end.  I assume that now that it's one day shipping it will just ship tomorrow instead of today.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #198 on: November 20, 2013, 11:53:48 AM »
Shit.  Apparently Amazon is now telling some people that what they bought this morning was the standard edition, not the day one edition and that there's nothing they can do for them and they'll receive it the 25th at the earliest.  The reps I talked to didn't say anything like that and my delivery date is November 22.  Fuck. I'm worried now.  Noooooooo

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #199 on: November 20, 2013, 11:55:42 AM »
it's just a black box vs green.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #200 on: November 20, 2013, 11:56:55 AM »
i don't give a shit about that.  I care about getting it Friday.  I don't have much time during the week to play and next weekend I'll be out of town so if I don't get it for this weekend I will have spent over 500 bucks to not be able to enjoy it really for two weeks.  fuuuuuuuuuu

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #201 on: November 20, 2013, 12:40:07 PM »
Deep, bro. :(

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #202 on: November 20, 2013, 12:50:34 PM »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #203 on: November 20, 2013, 02:19:32 PM »
Looks like XB1 clearly has the better launch titles. Forza looks hot and is getting great reviews. Seems like the best launch title of either system.

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #204 on: November 20, 2013, 02:37:49 PM »
Too bad its Forzzzz.
Drunk

Beezy

« Reply #205 on: November 20, 2013, 02:48:15 PM »
Forza Horizon was really fun and one of the best racers last gen, but I'm guessing it's completely different from the other games in the franchise.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #206 on: November 20, 2013, 02:49:20 PM »
fat

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #207 on: November 20, 2013, 02:50:10 PM »
Forza Horizon was really fun and one of the best racers last gen, but I'm guessing it's completely different from the other games in the franchise.

They're both really good but yeah Foriza Horizon is completely different than the Forza series. Forza is more "serious". More sim-ish. And not an open world game.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #208 on: November 20, 2013, 03:01:42 PM »
Forza has a lower metacritic than Resogun. How does XBONE have better launch titles  ???
USA

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
« Reply #210 on: November 20, 2013, 05:32:00 PM »
At least the 360 kaunched with PGR, which was slightly better than a bore-sim like Forza. Games for necrophiliacs, meh.

Smooth Groove

« Reply #211 on: November 20, 2013, 05:50:16 PM »
Yeah, I lost all interest in Forza once I read that like GT, it's now more about a "driving simulator" than a racer. 

Garbage.  Why the hell would I want to stimulate something that I already have to do 1-2 hrs everyday?

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #212 on: November 20, 2013, 05:51:38 PM »
buy need for speed its great
USA

Smooth Groove

« Reply #213 on: November 20, 2013, 05:58:01 PM »
I'm a little sick of NFS' gimmick.  What I want is a game that looks realistic like Foraza/GT but plays more like NFS.  Grid is the closest thing that comes to mind.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #214 on: November 20, 2013, 05:59:56 PM »
Forza Horizon is what youre looking for
USA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #215 on: November 20, 2013, 06:00:19 PM »
Yeah, I lost all interest in Forza once I read that like GT, it's now more about a "driving simulator" than a racer. 

Garbage.  Why the hell would I want to stimulate something that I already have to do 1-2 hrs everyday?
Because driving is fun as fuck :drool

Smooth Groove

« Reply #216 on: November 20, 2013, 06:04:28 PM »
Maybe in Texas.  I hardly ever go over 60 in LA.  :kobeyuck

Forza Horizon is what youre looking for

Was that good?  I haven't played console racers since PGR4 and GT5. 

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #217 on: November 20, 2013, 06:05:20 PM »
yes it is literally exactly what you described.

or Dirt if you can deal with Rally
USA

Bebpo

« Reply #218 on: November 20, 2013, 06:51:11 PM »
Horizon still plays way too sim-like.  It's basically Forza/GT in their "arcade" settings.  As someone who loves arcade racers and finds sims boring, it was not fun at all even if the graphics were pretty nice.

PGR 4 is the answer.

Smooth Groove

« Reply #219 on: November 20, 2013, 06:53:15 PM »
Sims also have the stupidest AI which defeats the purpose of making everything else realistic

Stoney Mason

« Reply #220 on: November 20, 2013, 06:56:34 PM »
I love Forza Horizon. By far my favorite racer of Last Gen. The next one if they make the right iterations could easily be my most anticipated racer. Great game. And just the right blend of sim and arcade for my personal tastes.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:09:34 PM by Stoney Mason »

Stoney Mason

« Reply #221 on: November 20, 2013, 06:59:18 PM »
Sims also have the stupidest AI which defeats the purpose of making everything else realistic

To be fair most people who are serious about their racing games whether its Turismo or Forza are more interested in multiplayer against actual people than necessarily racing AI.

And Forza 5 is more about racing avatar's ("Drivatars") of other people that also aren't perfect versus racing against perfect simulated AI bots.

Sessler isn't a car nut by any stretch but he really liked Forza 5.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:03:28 PM by Stoney Mason »

Smooth Groove

« Reply #222 on: November 20, 2013, 07:03:34 PM »

To be fair most people who are serious about their racing games whether its Turismo or Forza are more interested in multiplayer against actual people than necessarily racing AI.

And Forza 5 is more about racing avatar's ("Drivatars") of other people that also aren't perfect versus racing against perfect simulated AI bots.

That's part of what I'm complaining about.  Bots that take the perfect line every time even if it means crashing into another car.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #223 on: November 20, 2013, 07:27:16 PM »
Hr was fellating for a 5 for having features that have been in racing games since Dirt 1. I dont trust that review
USA

Stoney Mason

« Reply #224 on: November 20, 2013, 07:31:22 PM »
I know. While you do all your fellating for free on message boards. That's the proper model.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #225 on: November 20, 2013, 07:32:35 PM »
At least I dont pretend old features are bew
USA

Himu

« Reply #226 on: November 20, 2013, 08:24:46 PM »
Maybe in Texas.  I hardly ever go over 60 in LA.  :kobeyuck

Fuck no it isn't. I have to drive 40 minutes and shit just to get to work sometimes. Everything is spread apart in a big ass sprawl and I can rarely take a bus as an alternative.
IYKYK

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #227 on: November 20, 2013, 08:52:28 PM »
I totally want an xbone but dont need it now. Will pick up next year :hyper

Stoney Mason

« Reply #228 on: November 20, 2013, 10:54:46 PM »

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2013, 12:02:40 AM »
Xbox enable vsync

Rahxephon91

« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2013, 02:28:55 AM »
WiiU shouldn't be doing crap in that gif or any gif.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:31:55 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Tasty

« Reply #231 on: November 21, 2013, 02:44:53 AM »
Wii U should be the kid in water wings floating face down in the pool that PS4 falls on.

Himu

« Reply #232 on: November 21, 2013, 03:02:12 AM »
I don't even understand that GIF.
IYKYK

mjemirzian

« Reply #233 on: November 21, 2013, 03:07:25 AM »
It looks like a rocky start but nothing like the doom and gloom predicted by gaf insiders. Meh.

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2013, 03:09:51 AM »
You're really reaching, Borys

Rahxephon91

« Reply #235 on: November 21, 2013, 03:21:21 AM »
I guess the point is that all systems except the PS4 have had some sort of better line up. Xbone's exclusives reviewed a bit better. WiiU has a Mario game or something and PC is PC.

Himu

« Reply #236 on: November 21, 2013, 03:35:56 AM »
I just don't get why people make big deals out of launch lineups. I can think of systems with good launches on one hand.
IYKYK

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #237 on: November 21, 2013, 05:16:13 AM »
Borys is treading dangerously close to Lager territory
itm

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #238 on: November 21, 2013, 05:57:00 AM »
Nice gif,Borys.Not sure what the fuss is about...

Knack 2 reviews incoming,btw.

Too lazy to c/p
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=90688973&postcount=1

That 6/10 is going to drive gaf mad   :umad
Kotaku also better watch out
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 06:22:38 AM by maxy »
cat

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #239 on: November 21, 2013, 06:45:36 AM »
Mixed reviews. Yup, just as expected. It's just a graphics showcase.