Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL XBOX ONE THREAD*** REAL INSIDER INFO WITHIN *** DEMI SANCTIONED  (Read 128819 times)

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
"Later in 2014... We'll announce details" :lol

Anyone anticipating that this much in advance is a tool.
Unzip

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
fat

cool breeze

"Later in 2014... We'll announce details" :lol

Anyone anticipating that this much in advance is a tool.

reads like it's switching to the ps+ model but that's still cool.  nice way to add value to gold without taking away more features from silver users.

huckleberry

wub

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 04:27:10 PM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
access to free games sounds like it's like ps+

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
CHAD WARDEN!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Sho Nuff

BALLIN

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
He should buy a PS4 with his ass wiped $100 bills

maxy

• Sales Loser
EG

Microsoft has now officially confirmed the change in policy for Xbox One download-only games, which will have the same amount of Gamerscore as retail titles.

“On Xbox One games are games," a spokesperson told XBLA Fans. "All games follow the same policies for achievements and Gamerscore.”

:rejoice
cat

maxy

• Sales Loser
Kinda neat video,Xbox Upload Outreach winner

cat

Tasty

(Image removed from quote.)

This is so sad.

"What could come next?"

"...an HD port of a 10 year old game... sequels to games not many people care about... Conker? Conker too..."

This is some sad shit yo. :kobeyuck

Rahxephon91

Are you describing the Wii U with Wind Waker?

patrickula

I played a bit of Forza (old build reportedly) on the XBone at the local MS store. The machine does look just like an audio receiver of VCR or something. The controller was a nice improvement on the 360 one, the face buttons have a shorter throw and the D-Pad felt surprisingly great. Clicky so you can actually feel the diagonals and a cross pad (without a hole in the middle) which is my favorite layout. Triggers and sticks had less resistance then on the 360 but felt fine to me, not mushy at least. They should be a bit less fatiguing in racing games. The "impulse triggers" seemed pretty neat in Forza. Feeling braking feedback was good but the vibraton didn't seem super detailed from what I could tell.
The bumpers were weird. I think the idea is you're supposed to reach around and hit them with your index finger when their resting on the triggers, as they seem to hinge from the center. If you just push them straight in like before they seem hard to press and if you press toward the center of the controller you might not be able to push the bumper in at all.

Forza was fun enough but I messed up by not turning off the assists. The game basically controlled throttle and braking for me. The Prague track is pretty but the lack of AF was a big bummer. Aliasing was pretty obvious but I was suspicious that the TV had its sharpness jacked up (out of the box settings maybe).

Tasty

Are you describing the Wii U with Wind Waker?

It was sad then and it's sad now.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
::)

It's amazing how predictable responses to my posts are. I had the above all set to go cause I knew some mouthbreather would immediately do some kind of Nintendo based ad hominem, even though I've been anything but kind to them in posts here.
[close]

Tasty

Obviously, but Rahx wouldn't have been posted if you had made the post. It's just kind of dumb. :yeshrug

Rahxephon91

Maybe because you're post are always obnoxious and predictable themselves. You're always talking shit about games you either never played or have no interests in.

Sad shit? Sad shit to what? An HD port of Halo 2? GTFO. An HD port of Halo 2 is something people have been clamoring for, it's exactly the kind of low cost, high reward side project any of these companies should put out. I don't know if you've even played Halo 2, but the game was great. Some of the best maps and online gameplay the series had and something that's been missing in later installments. Halo 3, Halo Reach, and even Halo 4 have all been missing something. You give people an untouched HD remake of Halo 2 for a good price, fuck yeah people would be interested. We can't play Halo 2 online and that sucks.

People love Crackdown and do want an actual quality sequel. C2 did'nt do hot because no one wanted another one. It did bad, because it sucked.

Pretty much every game listed in that giff is not sad shit. People love Forza. I and sure other niche gamers only want an Xbox for Crimson Dragon. I don't know who the hell wants KI, but it's not like a small crowd hasn't been asking for it all these years for whatever reason. And I guess the new has tuned out well.

So I'm not even sure whats the reason to talk shit about any of this when you're going to eat up the exact equivalent of it on Nintendo's side.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
(Image removed from quote.)

This is so sad.

"What could come next?"

"...an HD port of a 10 year old game... sequels to games not many people care about... Conker? Conker too..."

This is some sad shit yo. :kobeyuck

How about I slap your shit. I'd cry tears of joy if Phantom Dust 2 turned out to be true. You hear me? Tears of joy after bitter misanthropy over the past generation.

Not $500 tears of joy, but tears of joy all the same!

My kingdom for real-time Magic the Gathering 2. :(
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:45:01 PM by thisismyusername »

Raban

• The baby...
The real "sad shit" is that andy probably hasn't played any titles from the franchises referenced in that .gif :sabu
SRY

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
...So what's true of one console is also true of another basically. Industry wide remake and sequel spiral into oblivion continues.
Hi

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Tasty

Fine, the GIF isn't sad shit. It's a beacon of hope for gamers everywhere. Let's all rally behind it with pride and post it more than BanderasPS4.gif. :yeshrug

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: It's sad because it's propping a console up with games they *hope* will be announced. That's the definition of sad shit. It's as bad as posting the Wii U Zelda demo GIFs and screaming "good grafix!"
[close]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:24:09 AM by Tasty Meat »

Rahxephon91

Its par the course for gaming.

I'm sure with PS3 we had similar things with FFVII Remake or whatever other Japanese series people hoped would return.

That's what people do when they are excited about new consoles. They get excited about the games not announced, they get excited about sequels and whatnot that may even be impossible to happen, but it's exciting because who knows what will happen with new consoles.

Himu

There hasn't been a Panzer Dragoon in over ten years. Unlike Fallout it deserves a sequel. Crimson Dragon is the only game on xbone I want to play.
IYKYK

Tasty

Halo 2 sucks, but take the "L" Andrex. You keep walking into the shit you complain about.

Sure, I'll take the "L," doesn't bother me. But I think it says more about a poster that they're so intellectually stunted they resort to ad hominems that aren't even true. I'm the least excited person in the Wii U thread for Mario and Zelda. Take a moment to think about that.

Making fun of me for liking Nintendo is like making fun of a 5-year-dry alcoholic for his drinking problem. Try and use something more current, yo, that's all I ask.

You mean something that was historically ninfaggy? Really? You're turning into a parody, man.

Lol that's why I said it was sad. I figured people here would realize.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:44:12 AM by Tasty Meat »

Rahxephon91

Oh I get it! You're attack on the gif was just  a comment on the fans and not a comment on the games. Oh gee, how did I not see that?

I mean because when you said

I guess I was just too "intellectually stunted" to get that you were more talking about how lame it is for the fans is to wish for squeals to those games and not the actual games.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:56:21 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Himu

To be fair, no one gives a fuck about Conker.
IYKYK

cool breeze

Halo 2 sucks

The single player campaign sucks.  The multiplayer was wonderful.  Halo fans would love it if Halo 2's online to be revived.

It's the same as if Nintendo re-released Smash Bros Melee with online play.  People would eat it up. No one cares about the target smash.

Tasty

Oh I get it! You're attack on the gif was just  a comment on the fans and not a comment on the games. Oh gee, how did I not see that?

I mean because when you said

I guess I was just too "intellectually stunted" to get that you were more talking about how lame it is for the fans is to wish for squeals to those games and not the actual games.

:lol Calm down dude.

Tasty

To be fair, no one gives a fuck about Conker.

Conker is mostly what stuck out of me from that GIF. I know Crackdown has a fanbase but they really had nothing better than Conker to throw in as another killer game? C'mon son. Why not Gears or something.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
The Microsoft that released all those cool games is dead. Did you guys miss the last, like, five years of the Xbox360?
dog

Rahxephon91

The Microsoft that released all those cool games is dead. Did you guys miss the last, like, five years of the Xbox360?
Yeah MS was great at the begining and then Kinnect happen(they had probably slowed down before than).

After that, it just became "here's you're Halo, Fable, Forza, and Gears, so shut up".

I feel like for the past year(maybe 2) my 360 has basically been dead. This is really my worry with the Xbox One, MS doesn't really have a good history of supporting their stuff after a few good years. I mean sure the one has some good exclusives now and will for the next two years, so I don't think that MS is dead. I just wonder how long that great support will last. At least Sony seems to support their consoles well. I mean PS3 has had a great year and next year looks pretty solid.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
The 360/PS3 didn't really hit their stride until 2007. It does seem like all the exclusive franchises they had which were actually successful were pretty conservative shooter/action/racer stuff.

I can't see Assassins Creed or Bioshock being successful as exclusives.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Once the PS3 was no longer a threat and it became obvious that Japan was never going to cotton to the 360, Microsoft stopped giving a shit.
🍆🍆

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:12:22 AM by MCD »

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:14:46 AM by MCD »

MCD

• Fastest selling shit

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:19:01 AM by MCD »

maxy

• Sales Loser
Re: *****OFFICIAL XBOX ONE THREAD*** REAL INSIDER INFO WITHIN *** DEMI SANCTIONED
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2013, 09:19:03 AM »
DR3 :bow2

I hope it sells well,hate to be wrong...
cat

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
Re: *****OFFICIAL XBOX ONE THREAD*** REAL INSIDER INFO WITHIN *** DEMI SANCTIONED
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2013, 09:28:33 AM »
Bombas all around the PS4 and Xbone.

Save us Infamous: SS and Titanfall.
Hey, at least Double Helix didn't fuck KI.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2013, 10:03:41 AM »
http://soundcloud.com/mickgordon/killer-instinct-2013-music-1

fffffffffffffffffffffffffff I need this ost

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2013, 10:14:01 AM »
Looks like XB1 games are getting better scores. I'm definitely far more interested in their exclusives than PS4's bare bones.

not that I'll play games on either console, of course  :gaben

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2013, 10:22:09 AM »
Fucking ballsack.  I'm trying to get another pre order now or my stupid ass will be out there at midnight on Thursday.  I should have never gotten rid of my pre order.  Ballsack.  Fuck.  I'm F5'ing Amazon because some dude on GAF said he ordered one that way when it just randomly came up (someone cancelling I guess?). 

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2013, 10:27:21 AM »
Looks like XB1 games are getting better scores. I'm definitely far more interested in their exclusives than PS4's bare bones.

not that I'll play games on either console, of course  :gaben

Bunch of these games are $20 and DR3 always looked solid. I mean, it's Dead Rising!

Now Ryse...the review embargo is on the last day. Only one way to avoid the Knack media disaster lol.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2013, 10:29:19 AM »
Let me know if you find something Mups, cause I'm jumping in.
will do buddy.  I'll be refreshing slickdeals and amazon all day :(

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2013, 10:30:39 AM »
Joystiq:
Killer Instinct isn't finished yet. It's an attempt to get players to buy into a promise that the full game is still on the way, that investing now will guarantee an experience on par with other fighting games – eventually.

:dead

The game doesn't even have lobbies...just one-on-one matches with randoms or people on your friends list.
ど助平

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2013, 10:35:42 AM »
Try checking your local Kmart, if you have one. Seems like no one ever thinks to check there.
sup

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2013, 10:39:46 AM »
PowerStar Golf getting decent review. I would get it as I'm always down for some hot shots golf but no online multiplayer means no buy for me.

Dead Rising 3 also getting decent reviews. I rented it from Gamefly. I only wish I actually liked the series. But I'll give it a shot.

I rented Ryse over Forza which is probably a mistake but whatever. I don't generally like Hack and slash games and this one looks uber grim serious which is a turnoff. I at least know Forza will be very solid. And Ryse has a high potential of getting thrashed in reviews. I'll probably send it back to gamefly like the next day.

None of the other launch games interest me outside of BF 4 which I already bought with the console
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:43:28 AM by Stoney Mason »

MCD

• Fastest selling shit

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2013, 10:49:55 AM »
Joystiq:
Killer Instinct isn't finished yet. It's an attempt to get players to buy into a promise that the full game is still on the way, that investing now will guarantee an experience on par with other fighting games – eventually.

The game doesn't even have lobbies...just one-on-one matches with randoms or people on your friends list.

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2013, 10:58:08 AM »
lol at people getting hyped over fucking Killing Instic.
Drunk

cool breeze

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2013, 11:07:14 AM »
one of you needs to report on Crimson Dragon when it's out.  the reviews aren't favorable, but it's not as on-rails as reviewers are used to.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2013, 11:12:33 AM »
If I can I'll stream all this shit
fat

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2013, 11:15:19 AM »
MS might not have Twitch at launch according to the latest rumors.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2013, 11:19:15 AM »
Try checking your local Kmart, if you have one. Seems like no one ever thinks to check there.
no Kmart here but sears is equally as forgotten. Might try there early Friday. But imma still scope out the best buys Thursday night. They're supposedly getting lots of extras. Amazon was also selling ps4s at midnight on release. Might try that.

fizzel

« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2013, 11:48:00 AM »
DR3 looks decent.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2013, 12:30:43 PM »
Joystiq:

OH MY GOD THIS SOUNDTRACK  :aah

The original KILLER KUTS was one of my favorite 1995 TEKNO JAMS

This sounds like if you took that and made it have filthy bathroom sex with Madeon :lawd