Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL XBOX ONE THREAD*** REAL INSIDER INFO WITHIN *** DEMI SANCTIONED  (Read 128813 times)

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
Re: *****OFFICIAL XBOX ONE THREAD*** REAL INSIDER INFO WITHIN *** DEMI SANCTIONED
« Reply #240 on: November 21, 2013, 06:50:48 AM »
There has to be some technically superior shitty launch game otherwise it's not really a launch. Like the Wii U launch.
itm

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
Re: *****OFFICIAL XBOX ONE THREAD*** REAL INSIDER INFO WITHIN *** DEMI SANCTIONED
« Reply #241 on: November 21, 2013, 07:05:34 AM »

gaf most hated image on the internet.

patrickula

« Reply #242 on: November 21, 2013, 07:41:34 AM »
I cancelled this preorder too  :-\ The PC's being too good to me right now and scalping seems like too much trouble (and I'm not really into the idea of it either). I will probably jump into this gen of consoles some time next year.

Watching the drama is fun though.

patrickula

« Reply #243 on: November 21, 2013, 07:46:50 AM »
I am buying one of these controllers as soon as they work well on PC  :drool

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #244 on: November 21, 2013, 09:51:55 AM »
Amazon.com says "Shipping Now" :hyper :hyper

Gamefly shipped NBA2k14 so I guess I'll give that a try.  I liked the 360 version well enough.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #247 on: November 21, 2013, 11:22:00 AM »
My Xbox still isnt here - my UPS hasnt been updated since the 19th. I am concerned :tocry
fat

MCD

• Fastest selling shit

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #249 on: November 21, 2013, 12:14:39 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/J7MARIc.png

Oh, Dan Greenwalt. What won't you put yourself in!?

I think I went out on an OkCupid date with one of the people in that crowd

fizzel

« Reply #250 on: November 21, 2013, 12:30:06 PM »
Forza has a lower metacritic than Resogun. How does XBONE have better launch titles  ???

man, get the fuck out of here. No one is buying a £350 system to play shitty resogun.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #251 on: November 21, 2013, 12:31:27 PM »
Boo. Gamefly updated and they didn't send me Dead Rising or Ryse.

:fbm

archnemesis

« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2013, 12:31:37 PM »
I would totally buy a PS4 even if Resogun was the only launch title (assuming it's as good as Super Stardust HD).

Stoney Mason

« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2013, 12:32:44 PM »
Resogun and Geometry Wars are fine games. But in either case neither are the reason I would drop 400 or 500 dollars on a console. They are fun games in addition to have with other stuff and fun to play in small short batches.

Much in the same way that I wouldn't build a brand spanking new computer to play Binding of Issac.

Which is not to take anything away from those games. But just to put things into perspective at least for me.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 12:36:12 PM by Stoney Mason »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #254 on: November 21, 2013, 12:50:16 PM »

they're not out until tomorrow, right?  I got nba live 2k14 :lol

archnemesis

« Reply #255 on: November 21, 2013, 12:56:35 PM »
Resogun and Geometry Wars are fine games. But in either case neither are the reason I would drop 400 or 500 dollars on a console. They are fun games in addition to have with other stuff and fun to play in small short batches.

Much in the same way that I wouldn't build a brand spanking new computer to play Binding of Issac.

Which is not to take anything away from those games. But just to put things into perspective at least for me.
I wouldn't buy a system if a decent shoot 'em up was the only game for it, but as long as I know there is something down the line that I also would get then I might as well get the system early. The price difference at launch and a year later is going to be close to $0.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #256 on: November 21, 2013, 01:39:28 PM »
But xvots will gladly pay $60 for feature held and stripped down games.

Sony doesn't do micro transactions they do season pass
USA

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #257 on: November 21, 2013, 01:43:54 PM »
©ZH

Sho Nuff

« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2013, 01:57:35 PM »

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
乱学者

Stoney Mason

« Reply #260 on: November 21, 2013, 02:01:47 PM »

they're not out until tomorrow, right?  I got nba live 2k14 :lol

It was my fault. I didn't re-up my gamefly until very late as I thought I would just sneak in and get what I wanted. Now I have to add stuff I don't really want just to not waste the month I bought.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #262 on: November 21, 2013, 02:03:21 PM »
Alright, that sucks. But: Could someone explain to me why anyone would buy the bigger packs? 325 points for 5$, when you can get 500 for 5$ if you buy five 100 point packs. Or am I missing something here? Hidden 'convenience charge', or what?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:05:16 PM by Rufus »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #263 on: November 21, 2013, 02:05:33 PM »
My UPS updated - it will be here tomorrow :aah
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #264 on: November 21, 2013, 02:15:51 PM »
Alright, that sucks. But: Could someone explain to me why anyone would buy the bigger packs? 325 points for 5$, when you can get 500 for 5$ if you buy five 100 point packs. Or am I missing something here? Hidden 'convenience charge', or what?

Microsoft willingly ripping off consumers. Shame people willingly support this with their hard earned american dollars
USA

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #265 on: November 21, 2013, 02:21:55 PM »
They even try to make them look like the better deal. 25 FREE (!) points for the the pack where one dollar only buys 65 points, wohoo. :neogaf

Himu

« Reply #266 on: November 21, 2013, 02:25:05 PM »

Microsoft willingly ripping off consumers. Shame people willingly support this with their hard earned american dollars

This post made me lol for some reason
IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #267 on: November 21, 2013, 02:32:33 PM »
Blame ToxicAdam for supporting this model
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #268 on: November 21, 2013, 02:38:46 PM »
They get it they just (correctly)assume their fan bases are idiots and dont know math. Maybe if Obama wasn't in charge we could give fellow Americans the education they need to realize this.
USA

Himu

« Reply #269 on: November 21, 2013, 02:40:40 PM »
They get it they just (correctly)assume their fan bases are idiots and dont know math. Maybe if Obama wasn't in charge we could give fellow Americans the education they need to realize this.

:lol :lol :lol

Methodis is on a roll.
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #270 on: November 21, 2013, 03:01:11 PM »
:bow Methodis

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #271 on: November 21, 2013, 03:07:05 PM »
Are there any IAP on PS4 games?
©ZH

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #272 on: November 21, 2013, 03:38:15 PM »
Are there any IAP on PS4 games?

Is there IAP on freedom? No. So there's no IAP on PS4.
USA

Rahxephon91

« Reply #273 on: November 21, 2013, 03:47:04 PM »
 :usacry

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #274 on: November 21, 2013, 03:48:35 PM »
I am not surprised by that answer
fat

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #275 on: November 21, 2013, 03:49:21 PM »
What about the enemies of frEAdom?

Himu

« Reply #276 on: November 21, 2013, 04:41:14 PM »
:lol
IYKYK

Sho Nuff

« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2013, 07:07:02 PM »

Umm

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #278 on: November 21, 2013, 07:15:25 PM »
Some are reporting that services are starting to be restored. We are able to (sorta) get to hotmail.com -- but not everything is working, as you can see in the screenshot.

The DNS servers appear to be responding properly now, and we will update the story when we hear a root cause.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #279 on: November 21, 2013, 07:20:18 PM »
TICK TOCK

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Who am I kidding, I'm not buying either of those things
[close]

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #280 on: November 21, 2013, 07:22:13 PM »
Xbone owners need not worry

MCD got you covered, as usual

Sho Nuff

« Reply #281 on: November 21, 2013, 07:46:26 PM »
Manabyte's twitter feed is .... I don't even

:leon

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #282 on: November 21, 2013, 07:50:31 PM »
Ok so I played some games tonight...

Forza 5 feels and looks great. Its Forza. Not much else to say.
Crimson Dragon is fun as fuck. Challenging too. I'll be spending a lot of time with this game.
killer instinct looks great but goddamn the computer kicks my ass. I am terrible at fighters.
zoo tycoon is pretty damn fun. Really basic though even for a tycoon game.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #283 on: November 21, 2013, 07:58:48 PM »

fizzel

« Reply #284 on: November 21, 2013, 09:06:46 PM »
Prefer the look to ps4, it's just too fucking big.

Smooth Groove

« Reply #285 on: November 21, 2013, 09:11:39 PM »
A friend who has always been a Sony-hating Xbot said that since he doesn't game much nowadays, he'd probably pick a PS4 cuz it looks better in the living room

:goty2

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #286 on: November 21, 2013, 09:35:45 PM »
It looks cheap but small.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #288 on: November 21, 2013, 10:35:38 PM »
I like the PS4 look a lot better, but only because it looks like some geeky scifi JRPG design thing and I am a nerd
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 11:56:31 PM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

cool breeze

« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2013, 11:39:56 PM »
honestly if that worked it would be pretty cool

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #292 on: November 22, 2013, 12:13:25 AM »
lol the launch event didn't even manage to take down gaf :heh
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #293 on: November 22, 2013, 12:18:23 AM »
Xbone buyers are too busy playing quality launch games to have time to spam gifs on a gaming forum
:rejoice

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #294 on: November 22, 2013, 12:24:18 AM »
Or trying to get the XBONE into their basements, gotta take out the doors brehs.
Drunk

Sho Nuff

« Reply #295 on: November 22, 2013, 12:44:11 AM »
Or eating MCDONALDS!

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #296 on: November 22, 2013, 02:15:42 AM »
I'm getting mine this morning, going to play and have fun. Leave the console wars to the plebs( :sabu at sony fans coming in here trying to piss on Xboners, it's like they don't have games to play)

Wow, what a gaffot quality, embarrassing post. :whew
Unzip

Stoney Mason

« Reply #298 on: November 22, 2013, 02:32:11 AM »
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 11/22/2013, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

Lame. I was hoping to get it earlier in the day but whatever I guess.

Smooth Groove

« Reply #299 on: November 22, 2013, 02:33:39 AM »
http://i.imgur.com/2xfigDW.jpg

What a disgusting Xbot!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:rejoice
[close]