Author Topic: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"  (Read 144870 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"
« Reply #960 on: June 01, 2020, 12:23:04 PM »
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1293820/YOU_and_ME_and_HER_A_Love_Story/

(Image removed from quote.)

Bought this the other day. It's supposed to be some School Days, Doki Doki Literature Club tier dating sim/psychological horror game. Plus character design from the artist of Super Sonico.

User reviews:
*I played this game when it released on the JastUSA store on May 5th 2020. I played it for 12 hours straight because I just could not put it down.

This game is a 100% must for anyone who likes visual novels. It's short but it is well worth the price tag given the experience you'll get out of it. I don't want to say to much because it's a game that is ruined if you know too much. Don't look anything up buy it and play it.

That being said one massive massive downside to the steam release is that it does not include H content. I found this out by fast forwarding through Miyuki route. I personally really dislike H content in VNs as that's not why I read them and I find I just want to get back to the story at hand so unless I'm explicitly told I have to (Usually cause they're funny I.E. type moon) I just skip them. This game is the one exception to that. I think that this game actually gets ruined if you play it without H content. Every H scene is 100% necessary for plot and character progression. I don't know if there's a patch for adding H content back into the steam version but if there is not please purchase the DRM free version on JastUSA because your experience will not be as good without it. If there is a patch make sure you install it after buying the steam version. You might think that there's no way I'm serious but once you play it with H content still there you will understand what I mean.

Please play this game it's phenomenal

Edit: To reply to my comment that asks if it's worth the money (since steam still doesn't let you reply to comments or DM people you don't have added for some reason) I have spent $65 CAD purchasing this game twice so while it only ran me 12 hours I do not regret the money I spent and I loved it so much I felt they deserved more of my money and I honestly think they deserve more. That's how much I loved my experience.
\
:expert
:nope

boop boop boop boop boop
:ohyeah
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #961 on: June 01, 2020, 02:18:22 PM »
One girl goes "boop boop boop" a lot, and then asks if you want to "get zappy" to recharge her batteries. When you ask her what get zappy means, she says it means have sex. The game didn't allow me to get zappy with her at that point, although there are H-scenes.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Rahxephon91

« Reply #964 on: June 02, 2020, 08:07:39 PM »
Doing what Nintendo won’t.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #965 on: June 02, 2020, 09:42:23 PM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

:killme
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #967 on: August 21, 2020, 02:24:28 PM »
There's a million mmds using that song. :doge
Hi

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #968 on: August 26, 2020, 10:19:58 AM »
Got Death End Re'Quest 2 & Kandagawa Jet Girls yesterday. Was supposed to get Aokana too, but Amazon said the package was "Undeliverable", whatever that means.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #969 on: August 26, 2020, 01:21:27 PM »
Got Death End Re'Quest 2 & Kandagawa Jet Girls yesterday. Was supposed to get Aokana too, but Amazon said the package was "Undeliverable", whatever that means.

Got Kandagawa, but no Death End yet.  Maybe Friday.  Who knows with Amazon.

Don't get me started on delivery woes.  :lol :-\  Had a time tracking down Papers, Please for Vita recently.  Finally got it from the local post office after showing them...my papers.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #970 on: August 26, 2020, 01:25:00 PM »

:bow WEEB TEAM :bow2
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #971 on: August 26, 2020, 03:02:55 PM »
JAPANIMATION POWER :rejoice
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #972 on: September 08, 2020, 09:31:31 AM »
Every race in Kandagawa Jet Girls starts with you leaving everyone behind on the starting line and then never seeing them again. The single player mode might as well just be Time Attack. :lol
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #973 on: September 08, 2020, 11:52:17 AM »
Every race in Kandagawa Jet Girls starts with you leaving everyone behind on the starting line and then never seeing them again. The single player mode might as well just be Time Attack. :lol

Supposedly some of the later character stories get more difficult, but I haven't gotten that far yet.  Looking at just the game play, it's not very good- too easy, track design is "eh," and it's not like anyone is going to be doing multiplayer.  But add in the story and other wacky stuff like the mini games and it's fun enough overall for what it is. 

What was released was apparently not what they intended the game to be- Sony's policy changes forced them to leave a bunch of stuff out.  Originally there was going to be a much bigger focus on the watergun combat (with exploding clothes, of course).

I don't get why the developer's response to Sony has just been to give a sad "we had to cut our games.  It can't be helped" instead of giving them the finger and releasing the games as intended on other platforms, or just cutting whatever content for PS4 and releasing them uncut on PC/Switch.  It worked for the Omega Labrynth devs and with niche games like these, the consumer base likely already has the other platforms or will go buy them just for these games.  :doge
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 11:56:59 AM by bork »
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #974 on: September 08, 2020, 03:07:20 PM »
What was released was apparently not what they intended the game to be- Sony's policy changes forced them to leave a bunch of stuff out.  Originally there was going to be a much bigger focus on the watergun combat (with exploding clothes, of course).

:rage
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #975 on: September 09, 2020, 12:51:22 AM »
Supposedly some of the later character stories get more difficult, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Only more difficult in a relative sense, it's still stupid easy. In the later races the AI might keep stay on the screen with you for a half a lap. The hardest race is the one right after you unlock the evil team GRINDCORE (lol) and you have to race with them without being able to customize their jet ski. You actually have to use weapons and boosts to win.  :o But then in the next race you unlock all your stuff and can go back to being OP.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #977 on: September 26, 2020, 06:51:40 PM »
Sony censored the PS4 version completely out of existence.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #979 on: September 28, 2020, 11:42:56 AM »
Sony’s like I know y’all think we just hate anime tiddy now, but we also hate anime butt too.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #980 on: September 28, 2020, 04:28:09 PM »
Jim Ryan: "How could anyone possibly enjoy this?"  :snob
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #984 on: October 06, 2020, 07:12:39 PM »
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1394800/RebirthMr_Wang/

:phil

You know a game has questionable qualities when its opening disclaimer is "All characters are over 18 years old."

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #987 on: December 28, 2020, 07:00:11 AM »
Nintendo, the last bastion of hope on consoles
:yukasalute

Apparently they decided to cancel it because Microsoft wanted them to censor it and they wanted the game to be the same on all platforms.  To note, the original Galgun released as an Xbox 360 title first.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #988 on: January 27, 2021, 12:39:25 PM »
Galgun "Too hot for Xbox" Returns is now out in Japan for Switch.  Runs in English.

THE TRILOGY IS COMPLETE
:jeb

ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #989 on: January 27, 2021, 12:59:51 PM »
Am I really bored enough to buy that :hmm

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #991 on: March 11, 2021, 09:31:55 AM »
smashing ghosts :rejoice
©@©™

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #992 on: March 11, 2021, 11:15:06 AM »
Just ask beverly crusher she knows all about smashing ghosts
What

Tasty

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #994 on: March 11, 2021, 12:22:52 PM »
if someone was to pm me a code for gal gun i would be willing to investigate it for problematic content :shh
(ice)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #995 on: March 11, 2021, 12:25:08 PM »
if someone was to pm me a code for gal gun i would be willing to investigate it for problematic content :shh

I could PM you a code for 10% off your next Subway order instead  :jared
Margs

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #996 on: March 11, 2021, 12:34:23 PM »
(ice)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #997 on: February 22, 2023, 11:19:14 PM »
https://noisypixel.net/evolution-atelier-ryzas-thighs-all-games-compared/

To be completely honest, I thought that the growth of Ryza’s thighs was a supposed belief exaggerated for comedic effect, but when seeing her appearances compared right next to each other like this, you can undeniably see that her thighs in the third entry are the biggest they have ever been. They even rub together at this point. It’s pretty wild stuff—immense thanks to the development team, especially the character designer Toridamono for their efforts.

ど助平

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #998 on: February 23, 2023, 01:40:48 AM »
Just so you're aware, I am judging each and every one of you who has posted in this thread.

In fact, I went through all 17 pages in intimate detail to make sure I didn't miss out on anyone who might have posted in this thread a long time ago and escaped my judgement.

I will be monitoring this thread for further judgement in the future you fucking perverts.
Spud

Bebpo

« Reply #999 on: February 23, 2023, 02:36:09 AM »
It's funny, as I've gotten old I've lost the embarrassment of uguu booby anime games.

I don't really play them, but like as long as they aren't being creepy, in today's market where all forms of media is SUPER SERIOUS  :maf  , anime games where it's just dumb jokes and the old "oh no I slipped and fell on your tits" are kind of nice throwback to Japanese games/anime I played/watched as a kid before the world went to shit.

Like, would definitely be up to play some of the Atelier games at some point with zero shame. I mean I'm playing Utawarerurmono now and it's plenty waifu but also a pretty solid srpg.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1000 on: February 23, 2023, 09:20:36 AM »
Just so you're aware, I am judging each and every one of you who has posted in this thread.

In fact, I went through all 17 pages in intimate detail to make sure I didn't miss out on anyone who might have posted in this thread a long time ago and escaped my judgement.

I will be monitoring this thread for further judgement in the future you fucking perverts.

:miyamoto
©@©™