Author Topic: Euphoric Animu Games Thread: Weaponised YURI Powered By UGUU~ NOW IN 4K  (Read 52937 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread: Weaponised YURI Powered By UGUU~ NOW IN 4K
« Reply #720 on: November 15, 2018, 07:58:21 AM »
Watch Asuka's voice actress and big titty model Airi Shimizu play GOTY Peach Ball!

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #721 on: November 19, 2018, 07:20:53 AM »
Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet got announced alongside the new DOA6 character reveals over the weekend.  It's coming out for the Switch. 

Hilariously, despite DOAX3 on PS4 having this content, the Scarlet version will be removing some of the more pervy shit from the game where as the Switch version will have it intact.  :lol

ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #722 on: November 19, 2018, 09:09:18 AM »
Switch does it again! :rejoice
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #723 on: November 19, 2018, 10:24:24 AM »
I had to make an emoticon out of this.  :lol

:jgames
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #724 on: November 19, 2018, 11:22:45 AM »

:rollsafe
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #725 on: November 19, 2018, 11:52:33 AM »
https://www.play-asia.com/blog/2018/11/19/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-scarlet-for-switch-ps4-see-first-details-here/

Play-Asia is loving it
:rejoice

Community Feedback
You know what it is! Time to hear our friends in the gaming community. Let’s see how people react with this new DOA game.

https://twitter.com/antiboon/status/1064103982786928642
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #727 on: November 23, 2018, 02:02:48 PM »
I finished Kara no Shoujo. It was one of the better VNs I've played, but I still don't really like VNs that much. I like the puzzle/mystery ones like Ace Attorney and Zero Escape, but the ones that are just all talky and figure out the cryptic flags to advance, I just don't really do well with. I was hoping this would be more like the former ones, but the amount of times you use your detective skills are pretty limited. There are a few where you have to select a possible suspect based on the evidence you've been given, and those are usually really easy if you're even half-way awake. Like one where you have to accuse a doctor, but there are only four doctors that you know and one of them has already been arrested for something else and one of them is a woman and you know the perp is a male, so it's basically 50-50 even if you're asleep. The worst though are the investigation scenes. There will basically be 5 or 6 hot spots that you can click on and have your guy deduce something, but in most of them, you have to click the hotspots in the right order, or the scene ends prematurely without you finding some crucial evidence, locking you into a bad end path!  ::) Like, you have to click on the small bookshelf, then click on the large bookshelf, then click on the large bookshelf again to find some crucial clue. For God's sake, don't click on the large bookshelf first, then click on the small bookshelf, or else the scene abruptly ends and you discover two hours later that you were playing on a bad end path when your character is brutally murdered.  ::)

I ended up using a guide for most of the game, fuck it. I don't have the patience for this type of "gameplay". The plot is pretty good, if you're looking for something fucked up and pretty depressing. Just to give you an idea of how depressing this game is, in order to get a "Good" ending, you have to let someone get murdered. Not your character, but you the player have to take certain actions that will avoid your character being able to save a person's life in order to get the "Good" end.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
During the game, a girl gets hit by a car and paralyzed, and has to have all her limbs amputated to save her life. That's pretty messed up and there's nothing you can do to stop that, but of course it gets worse. She gets kidnapped by some psycho who wants to use her as a living art installation. In one of the bad endings, the killer gets killed by his own father and you recover the girl still alive and return her to the hospital. In all of the Good endings and even the True final end, the killer escapes justice with the girl's corpse and neither are ever found. Oh btw, this girl is basically your canonical girlfriend.  :doge Although you can get close to and have sex with around a dozen women and you're never really officially dating any of them, there are the most scenes with her and her route leads to the true ending. The true ending where she's hit by a car, then murdered, then has her corpse absconded with by an insane murderer.

BTW, although one insane murderer gets away, there are multiple insane murderers in this game, and the good endings do lead to you do bringing down the "Big Bad" who has haunted you for years. So...yay?

©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #728 on: November 23, 2018, 04:13:21 PM »

Where's the ResetEra logo?
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #729 on: December 12, 2018, 10:57:24 PM »
Senran Kagura Peach Ball (Switch) is out and it's...GOOD!?   :o  Hey, yeah, wow- after what has been a slump of bad or so-so SK games for nearly two years, I wouldn't have thought that their pinball game would be a lot of fun, but it's a blast! 

The game is just pinball...with a half-nekkid girl at the top of the table.  You can naturally send the ball flying up at her for titty bounce and all that shit.  Meanwhile the table has various "missions" to do which racks up points and there's little bonus mini game areas/tables you can get to.  You can also send the girl flying into a circus tent for "sexy time," which is another mini game table with various objects to hit...or you might have to send as many balls flying into a huge chest or ass within a time limit.  Do well enough and they'll be rendered completely nude, which then leads to a table reset.  It's easily the most perverted Senran game yet, and that's really saying something.   :lol 

It's pretty colorful, too, and looks on par with the PS4 games.  Good pervy stuff.
I rate it five eXxys...out of five.
 :exxy :exxy :exxy :exxy :exxy
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #730 on: January 30, 2019, 08:53:23 AM »
https://twitter.com/playasia/status/1090520605663739904
https://twitter.com/playasia/status/1090523600170307584
:umad

spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is such a dumb, waste of a game, but I pre-ordered it anyway.
:stahp
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:03:22 AM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #731 on: January 30, 2019, 08:54:18 AM »
Also reminder that Senran Kagura Re:Newal is out in 'Murica on PS4 and Steam!  Steam version is uncensored; PS4 had that dumb "intimacy" mode removed.
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #732 on: January 30, 2019, 06:13:01 PM »
I've still barely played Estival Versus and Peach Beach so it can wait. :-[
Hi

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #733 on: January 30, 2019, 07:24:06 PM »
So, I guess there's still no plans for an American release of DOAX3?
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #734 on: January 30, 2019, 11:45:37 PM »
So, I guess there's still no plans for an American release of DOAX3?

Very doubtful.  Not a problem since you can import a physical copy from P-A or get it off the HK eShop.  The Japanese version could also end up being multi-language.
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #735 on: March 04, 2019, 12:12:01 PM »
Vita kusoge Gun Gun Pixies is getting a Switch/PC port in the west. No PS4 version because Sony hates anime tiddies. :dsp
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #736 on: March 04, 2019, 01:00:26 PM »
Vita kusoge Gun Gun Pixies is getting a Switch/PC port in the west. No PS4 version because Sony hates anime tiddies. :dsp

:leon

Will take it!
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #737 on: March 04, 2019, 02:24:16 PM »
Is it better/more perverted than Gal Gun?
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #738 on: March 04, 2019, 02:39:44 PM »
Is it better/more perverted than Gal Gun?

Completely different kind of game.  I think Gal Gun may be more perverted than this, but I never really got all that far in the Vita version of GGP (there's scenes where they're taking baths and shit).

From my play time with it, I think Gal Gun is the better series and Shade did a much better job with Bullet Girls 2, which is the best in the series.  Bullet Girls Fantasia is kinda "eh" but I'd totally buy it again on Switch if they decide to port it.  :doge

This game is basically "run around rooms as little alien girl and shoot human girls with your love gun to make them horny."  Hilariously-dumb concept, but the execution is kinda 'eh' since you're kinda not really doing much. 

EDIT: I take it back- this wins in the PERV FACTOR department.  You know you're gonna buy this:

:jgames :jgames
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #739 on: March 04, 2019, 02:54:17 PM »
If you ever wanted to get stepped on by anime girls, here's your game.  :marimo
©@©™