Author Topic: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"  (Read 144856 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread: Weaponised YURI Powered By UGUU~ NOW IN 4K
« Reply #720 on: November 19, 2018, 10:24:24 AM »
I had to make an emoticon out of this.  :lol

:jgames
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #721 on: November 19, 2018, 11:22:45 AM »

:rollsafe
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #722 on: November 19, 2018, 11:52:33 AM »
https://www.play-asia.com/blog/2018/11/19/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-scarlet-for-switch-ps4-see-first-details-here/

Play-Asia is loving it
:rejoice

Community Feedback
You know what it is! Time to hear our friends in the gaming community. Let’s see how people react with this new DOA game.

https://twitter.com/antiboon/status/1064103982786928642
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #724 on: November 23, 2018, 02:02:48 PM »
I finished Kara no Shoujo. It was one of the better VNs I've played, but I still don't really like VNs that much. I like the puzzle/mystery ones like Ace Attorney and Zero Escape, but the ones that are just all talky and figure out the cryptic flags to advance, I just don't really do well with. I was hoping this would be more like the former ones, but the amount of times you use your detective skills are pretty limited. There are a few where you have to select a possible suspect based on the evidence you've been given, and those are usually really easy if you're even half-way awake. Like one where you have to accuse a doctor, but there are only four doctors that you know and one of them has already been arrested for something else and one of them is a woman and you know the perp is a male, so it's basically 50-50 even if you're asleep. The worst though are the investigation scenes. There will basically be 5 or 6 hot spots that you can click on and have your guy deduce something, but in most of them, you have to click the hotspots in the right order, or the scene ends prematurely without you finding some crucial evidence, locking you into a bad end path!  ::) Like, you have to click on the small bookshelf, then click on the large bookshelf, then click on the large bookshelf again to find some crucial clue. For God's sake, don't click on the large bookshelf first, then click on the small bookshelf, or else the scene abruptly ends and you discover two hours later that you were playing on a bad end path when your character is brutally murdered.  ::)

I ended up using a guide for most of the game, fuck it. I don't have the patience for this type of "gameplay". The plot is pretty good, if you're looking for something fucked up and pretty depressing. Just to give you an idea of how depressing this game is, in order to get a "Good" ending, you have to let someone get murdered. Not your character, but you the player have to take certain actions that will avoid your character being able to save a person's life in order to get the "Good" end.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
During the game, a girl gets hit by a car and paralyzed, and has to have all her limbs amputated to save her life. That's pretty messed up and there's nothing you can do to stop that, but of course it gets worse. She gets kidnapped by some psycho who wants to use her as a living art installation. In one of the bad endings, the killer gets killed by his own father and you recover the girl still alive and return her to the hospital. In all of the Good endings and even the True final end, the killer escapes justice with the girl's corpse and neither are ever found. Oh btw, this girl is basically your canonical girlfriend.  :doge Although you can get close to and have sex with around a dozen women and you're never really officially dating any of them, there are the most scenes with her and her route leads to the true ending. The true ending where she's hit by a car, then murdered, then has her corpse absconded with by an insane murderer.

BTW, although one insane murderer gets away, there are multiple insane murderers in this game, and the good endings do lead to you do bringing down the "Big Bad" who has haunted you for years. So...yay?
[close]

©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #725 on: November 23, 2018, 04:13:21 PM »

Where's the ResetEra logo?
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #726 on: December 12, 2018, 10:57:24 PM »
Senran Kagura Peach Ball (Switch) is out and it's...GOOD!?   :o  Hey, yeah, wow- after what has been a slump of bad or so-so SK games for nearly two years, I wouldn't have thought that their pinball game would be a lot of fun, but it's a blast! 

The game is just pinball...with a half-nekkid girl at the top of the table.  You can naturally send the ball flying up at her for titty bounce and all that shit.  Meanwhile the table has various "missions" to do which racks up points and there's little bonus mini game areas/tables you can get to.  You can also send the girl flying into a circus tent for "sexy time," which is another mini game table with various objects to hit...or you might have to send as many balls flying into a huge chest or ass within a time limit.  Do well enough and they'll be rendered completely nude, which then leads to a table reset.  It's easily the most perverted Senran game yet, and that's really saying something.   :lol 

It's pretty colorful, too, and looks on par with the PS4 games.  Good pervy stuff.
I rate it five eXxys...out of five.
 :exxy :exxy :exxy :exxy :exxy
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #727 on: January 30, 2019, 08:53:23 AM »
https://twitter.com/playasia/status/1090520605663739904
https://twitter.com/playasia/status/1090523600170307584
:umad

This is such a dumb, waste of a game, but I pre-ordered it anyway.
:stahp
[close]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:03:22 AM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #728 on: January 30, 2019, 08:54:18 AM »
Also reminder that Senran Kagura Re:Newal is out in 'Murica on PS4 and Steam!  Steam version is uncensored; PS4 had that dumb "intimacy" mode removed.
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #729 on: January 30, 2019, 06:13:01 PM »
I've still barely played Estival Versus and Peach Beach so it can wait. :-[
Hi

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #730 on: January 30, 2019, 07:24:06 PM »
So, I guess there's still no plans for an American release of DOAX3?
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #731 on: January 30, 2019, 11:45:37 PM »
So, I guess there's still no plans for an American release of DOAX3?

Very doubtful.  Not a problem since you can import a physical copy from P-A or get it off the HK eShop.  The Japanese version could also end up being multi-language.
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #732 on: March 04, 2019, 12:12:01 PM »
Vita kusoge Gun Gun Pixies is getting a Switch/PC port in the west. No PS4 version because Sony hates anime tiddies. :dsp
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #733 on: March 04, 2019, 01:00:26 PM »
Vita kusoge Gun Gun Pixies is getting a Switch/PC port in the west. No PS4 version because Sony hates anime tiddies. :dsp

:leon

Will take it!
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #734 on: March 04, 2019, 02:24:16 PM »
Is it better/more perverted than Gal Gun?
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #735 on: March 04, 2019, 02:39:44 PM »
Is it better/more perverted than Gal Gun?

Completely different kind of game.  I think Gal Gun may be more perverted than this, but I never really got all that far in the Vita version of GGP (there's scenes where they're taking baths and shit).

From my play time with it, I think Gal Gun is the better series and Shade did a much better job with Bullet Girls 2, which is the best in the series.  Bullet Girls Fantasia is kinda "eh" but I'd totally buy it again on Switch if they decide to port it.  :doge

This game is basically "run around rooms as little alien girl and shoot human girls with your love gun to make them horny."  Hilariously-dumb concept, but the execution is kinda 'eh' since you're kinda not really doing much. 

EDIT: I take it back- this wins in the PERV FACTOR department.  You know you're gonna buy this:

:jgames :jgames
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #736 on: March 04, 2019, 02:54:17 PM »
If you ever wanted to get stepped on by anime girls, here's your game.  :marimo
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #737 on: March 27, 2019, 12:08:57 AM »
https://twitter.com/NinEverything/status/1110752393887662080

Almost went :stahp for a second there.  He's still on board.  :whew
ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #738 on: March 27, 2019, 12:22:40 AM »
how did I never click on this thread before  :rejoice

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #739 on: March 27, 2019, 07:43:23 AM »
More on Takaki leaving.  Seems like he hated Marvelous giving into SJW Sony shit-policies and left to go to CyGames.

Senran Kagura series’ boobie producer Kenichiro Takaki revealed in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine that he has left Marvelous after 13 years and has joined Cygames for something new. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]

According to Takaki, the biggest reason he left Marvelous is due to the recent policies that have restricted sexual depictions. He personally felt a thread snap with that. He says that while sexual content tends to get criticized a lot, it has just as much people who enjoy it.

Takaki always believed that such variety was one of the things that supported the games industry, but after realizing how easily that could be broken, it made him think about other things. While Takaki welcomes restrictions and regulations that are made to protect certain genres and surroundings, he felt that this recent trend is happening for the purpose of shutting things down.

As for his next work, Takaki wants to work on an orthodox fantasy-like game that he used to be crazy about when he was a child. He joined Cygames with that in mind, and is currently working on a title for consoles.

Senran Kagura fans who were looking forward to the next titles won’t have to worry, as he will continue working on those and will make sure they get finished. However, he says Senran Kagura 7even will take some time. The base of the game won’t change, but there are some parts that need upgrading. After that he hopes either he or someone else can finish it and bring it to the fans. The presentation of erotic gags are better than ever, and he will continue working with the staff of Senran Kagura.

“I’ll let Marvelous handle the adjustments, but I’ll continue to stick around as the boobie producer,” said Takaki.

As for other work at Marvelous, he’s currently part of a new multimedia project that involves a game and anime. The original plan was by Takaki and it features character designs by Hanaharu Naruko and animation directed by Hiraku Kaneko.

The new project doesn’t involve Senran Kagura, but Marvelous will be the producers. It has beautiful girls, but their clothes won’t be coming off. It is described as an orthodox hot-blooded game, and its development started about a year and a half ago. It features a girl riding a bike, so it sounds like a possible action game.

Takaki wants to make something amazing that will make people think it’s cheeky coming from the “Boobie Producer.”

“The place I work and the nature of my work may change, but I won’t and will not change what I want to show,” said Takaki. “I’m a video game fan down to the core and I say dirty jokes and spout a lot of nonsense [laughs], but when it comes to making games, I always give it my best.”

ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread: Shut Down By SJW Sony- Save Us...Nintendo!?
« Reply #740 on: March 27, 2019, 04:50:55 PM »
“I’m a video game fan down to the core and I say dirty jokes and spout a lot of nonsense [laughs], but when it comes to making games, I always give it my best.”

:salute
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #741 on: March 29, 2019, 08:02:37 AM »
https://www.siliconera.com/2019/03/28/kenichiro-takaki-talks-about-the-issues-of-creative-restrictions-and-why-he-left-marvelous/

Kenichiro Takaki: “The biggest reason was the change in restrictions for depicting sexuality in video games, which has been a topic since sometime last year. Up until now there’s been parts that changed here and there, but as of late it’s been ‘Can’t do that, or that, and probably not that either,’ and basically everything is no good. I never imagined leaving Marvelous, or even changing the style of my work, but due to a certain timing last year, I felt as though some kind of string inside me just snapped.

Sexual stuff will always get criticized one way or another, but there are just so many people that enjoy and support it. It might’ve looked like I was always doing whatever absurd thing I wanted for Senran Kagura, but I cared about it in my own way, and regularly consulted with the parties concerned up until now. It’s like being told you’re barely out when everything is basically safe. It’s a title I started with the thought of ‘It’s okay to have a game like this’ even if it meant not getting the general support. I used to think that having such a variation was part of what made the whole game industry attractive, but to think how easily it could be destroyed… it got me thinking about all kinds of stuff.”

I fully support restrictions that are made to protect certain genres or surroundings. However, the way it is trending now just feels like it is happening with the purpose of shutting things down. Coming up with ideas that make the best out of what we’re given is something I’m good at and enjoy doing, but currently we have big problems, especially for the numbered titles, like can we really call this Senran Kagura under these conditions, or will the fans even want this, and so on.”

When looking at the whole thing, in reality it’s only about 10% or 20% of the elements that are actually different, and there are parts that stand out, but in spite of that when looking at it in terms of worldwide standards it gets judged as ‘everything is sexual’ and that’s what really hurts."

The underlined in particular is exactly how it feels right now.  Sick and tired of this SJW shit- in the 90s, you had far-right zealots trying to get violent video games banned.  This at least led to the creation of a ratings system and in the end, nothing happened to the games.  Now we have far-left(?) zealots trying to get anything with a hint of 'sexuality' removed from video games and the question is...why?  These games are being rated appropriately.  Keep them away from minors and let adults decide for themselves what they want or do not want to buy. 

I was playing the latest Mortal Kombat 11 beta and was looking up stuff about it last night- the character designer was saying how "nobody would fight in a bikini and it's not practical" or whatever and covered up all the female characters.  Meanwhile you still have them wearing high heels (lol) and it's totally OK for male character Kotal Kahn to be fighting half-nekkid.  :doge  And the violence has been upped to the point where the fatalities are...dare I say it...GROSS.  It's pretty disgusting.

:exxy
ど助平

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #742 on: March 29, 2019, 10:36:39 AM »
The underlined in particular is exactly how it feels right now.  Sick and tired of this SJW shit- in the 90s, you had far-right zealots trying to get violent video games banned.  This at least led to the creation of a ratings system and in the end, nothing happened to the games.  Now we have far-left(?) zealots trying to get anything with a hint of 'sexuality' removed from video games and the question is...why?  These games are being rated appropriately.  Keep them away from minors and let adults decide for themselves what they want or do not want to buy. 

I mean for me anime tiddies is no hill to die on, but for the most part it doesn't seem like it's really doing much harm at all. It's just a subculture. I support people in their fight to do/buy whatever they want as long as it's not a direct harm to someone else. Being offended doesn't count.

There seems to be some pushback in the overall tone lately as things were starting to swing too far to the "oof/yikes/problematic" side to be natural to most normal people. I don't see the correction being a jarring public event akin to the PMRC hearings/Larry Flynt trial (CliffyB probably isn't going to go to bat for Senran Kagura in court or anything) but can see someone like valve siccing lawyers to protect that cashflow and that in turn protecting the niche.

To me the main issue in all of the current climate is that people are listening in a lot of cases to what seem like non-sexual people as sexual authorities. Outside the bubble there are many girls/women that love showing skin/being sexy, and not just on Halloween when it's more socially acceptable. Not everyone is exploited, these people need to just shut the fuck up and let people be.

Aside from loli. That stuff is gross.  :lol

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #743 on: March 29, 2019, 04:50:52 PM »
Played some DOAX: Venus Vacation, of course the gacha rate on this game is scammy af fuck, why wouldn't it be? 1% SSR, wew lads. :lol For comparison, my go-to gacha atm is Dragalia Lost, and it's 4%, with a 0.5% "pity boost" for every 10 pulls where you don't get an SSR.

And the SSR pull animation is just you perving on the girls in the shower. It's what Itagaki would have wanted.

©@©™

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #744 on: March 29, 2019, 05:31:05 PM »
Can you even play volleyball in that one? I unironically enjoyed the beach volleyball part in the first Extreme game, on Xbox.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #745 on: March 29, 2019, 05:35:57 PM »
No, you just watch the girls, with one hand down your pants and the other in a bag of cheetos.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #746 on: March 31, 2019, 10:51:09 PM »
If you want to actually have something resembling a game, get Xtreme 3/Scarlet on the consoles.  But even then it's more about management stuff than anything else.  Volleyball is there, but the AI is dumb as hell.

And they still try to get you to waste real money on "tickets" to buy limited time outfits.  :doge
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #747 on: March 31, 2019, 11:27:57 PM »
I already have X3 on the Vitor.  :jgames
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #748 on: April 01, 2019, 10:23:44 AM »
Scarlet has more boobage*
:bolo

*Only on Switch- Sony says "fuck u we censor"
:rage

ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #749 on: April 01, 2019, 11:16:29 AM »
Forum improved :rejoice
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #752 on: April 05, 2019, 01:28:00 PM »
Limited physical release, too
:yukasalute
ど助平

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #753 on: April 06, 2019, 06:04:09 PM »
I stopped feeling shame a while ago so fuck it lets play some peach ball

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #754 on: April 07, 2019, 06:19:20 PM »
Next week is Zanki Zero, aka Danganronpa 4: Goat Punching Simulator.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #755 on: April 25, 2019, 11:01:57 AM »
East Asia Soft (Play-Asia) is releasing a physical version of Panty Party for Switch, lmao.

Calling all panty lovers! We have partnered with @COSEN_NET to launch a physical edition of the panty action game Panty Party for Nintendo Switch! Available as regular & limited edition. Preorders open @playasia on May 2nd!

ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #756 on: April 25, 2019, 11:14:57 AM »
Gonna get Moero Chonicle Hyper tomorrow.
©@©™

Himu

« Reply #757 on: April 25, 2019, 02:20:05 PM »
https://www.siliconera.com/2019/03/28/kenichiro-takaki-talks-about-the-issues-of-creative-restrictions-and-why-he-left-marvelous/

Kenichiro Takaki: “The biggest reason was the change in restrictions for depicting sexuality in video games, which has been a topic since sometime last year. Up until now there’s been parts that changed here and there, but as of late it’s been ‘Can’t do that, or that, and probably not that either,’ and basically everything is no good. I never imagined leaving Marvelous, or even changing the style of my work, but due to a certain timing last year, I felt as though some kind of string inside me just snapped.

Sexual stuff will always get criticized one way or another, but there are just so many people that enjoy and support it. It might’ve looked like I was always doing whatever absurd thing I wanted for Senran Kagura, but I cared about it in my own way, and regularly consulted with the parties concerned up until now. It’s like being told you’re barely out when everything is basically safe. It’s a title I started with the thought of ‘It’s okay to have a game like this’ even if it meant not getting the general support. I used to think that having such a variation was part of what made the whole game industry attractive, but to think how easily it could be destroyed… it got me thinking about all kinds of stuff.”

I fully support restrictions that are made to protect certain genres or surroundings. However, the way it is trending now just feels like it is happening with the purpose of shutting things down. Coming up with ideas that make the best out of what we’re given is something I’m good at and enjoy doing, but currently we have big problems, especially for the numbered titles, like can we really call this Senran Kagura under these conditions, or will the fans even want this, and so on.”

When looking at the whole thing, in reality it’s only about 10% or 20% of the elements that are actually different, and there are parts that stand out, but in spite of that when looking at it in terms of worldwide standards it gets judged as ‘everything is sexual’ and that’s what really hurts."

I was playing the latest Mortal Kombat 11 beta and was looking up stuff about it last night- the character designer was saying how "nobody would fight in a bikini and it's not practical" or whatever and covered up all the female characters.  Meanwhile you still have them wearing high heels (lol) and it's totally OK for male character Kotal Kahn to be fighting half-nekkid.  :doge  And the violence has been upped to the point where the fatalities are...dare I say it...GROSS.  It's pretty disgusting.

I don’t think the female costumes in the past were good. 9/10 they looked sexy. I like to play female characters. Guess what Bork. I want my character to look cool, not sexy. Sexy is fine and it’s possible to look cool and sexy, but for the most part the girls 99% of the time were FAR more sexed up than the men. They now look cool and 100% improved. But please clutch your pearls.

It’s okay to like pantsu like you do. The problem is that you lack the self awareness to realize that in many cases, such as mortal kombat, outside of the rare ugly female character (sheeva) they gave the female characters far less cool designs and focused on making them sexy.

It’s the difference between this.

Sexy. (She’s even in a sexy pose and looks fucking ridiculous)

And this.

Cool.

MK11 Jade is a 100% improvement and you’d have to be an otaku brained troglodyte not to see it.

The only reason you have a problem with this is you want women to be more sexed up. That’s why you’re in this thread.

You are not a neutral party. You’re biased toward sexy shit. You crave sexy shit. So of course you’ll get mad when they make the characters less sexy and more cool. As if there’s anything wrong with that while blaming sjws.

I won't defend sjws but I’m glad the push back is happening. So many games that featured women sexed them up unnecessarily for decades. Now they look cool and not embarrassing. Hopefully this happens in jrpgs next. Pantsu and moe catering to otaku like you has ruined the genre. Leave that otaku shit in its own Marvelous bubble please. Can’t wait for the day otaku pandering is less mainstream and is in its own little laughed at corner again. It’s ok to be an otaku so long as you realize it’s shameful in the end. That should be the end goal here for everyone tbh.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 02:29:12 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #758 on: April 25, 2019, 02:41:26 PM »
And although not vidya related. It's the difference between this

"Why is Troi the only one in a jumpsuit?"
"Why is she the only who is trying to have sex appeal?"
"Doc Crusher still looks hot and she wears a jacket and a standard Starfleet uniform."
"Troi looks stupid."

and this.

Anyone with taste would see Troi looks 100 x better in the standard uniform. Her character also improved vastly. Probably hard to write for a character that's dressed like a bimbo for literally no reason.

In brief:

sexy shit is cool. But not everything needs to be sexy. Go jack off like a normal person.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #759 on: April 25, 2019, 03:41:54 PM »

I don’t think the female costumes in the past were good. 9/10 they looked sexy. I like to play female characters. Guess what Bork. I want my character to look cool, not sexy. Sexy is fine and it’s possible to look cool and sexy, but for the most part the girls 99% of the time were FAR more sexed up than the men. They now look cool and 100% improved. But please clutch your pearls.

It's perspective.  It depends on what your definition of "cool" is.  Some also think that "sexy" is "cool." 

It’s okay to like pantsu like you do. The problem is that you lack the self awareness to realize that in many cases, such as mortal kombat, outside of the rare ugly female character (sheeva) they gave the female characters far less cool designs and focused on making them sexy.

Was with you right up until this.  If we're going to focus on MK here:

It’s the difference between this.

(Image removed from quote.)

Sexy. (She’s even in a sexy pose and looks fucking ridiculous)

And this.

(Image removed from quote.)

Cool.

MK11 Jade is a 100% improvement and you’d have to be an otaku brained troglodyte not to see it.

Opinion.  Also I like the Jade design anyway (well, the human variant more so than the nasty zombie look, but whatever).  The backlash against MK11 is the fact that when you look at the female character designs, they're all pretty much covered up (except for that new character whose name escapes me at the moment) and proportionally toned down.  The guys all remain the same.

You have the character designer saying "You’re not going to wear a bikini to a fight. You’re not going to be showing so much skin. I think it’s just what the game is about: You’re going in to fight for your life, and you’re not going to be wearing such scantily clad items."

OK.  Then why is Kano here shirtless and way more exposed than Cassie?  And why is Cassie Cage even all armored up like that?  Looks like a Mass Effect character, not an MK character,

And yet, despite this line, there are also female characters in the game fighting in high heels.  Definitely very practical.  Definitely what to wear in "the fight for your life."  ::)  Meanwhile, nobody bats an eye over the violence and gore being turned UP to disgusting levels.  Just get outraged over some tits, brehs. 

The only reason you have a problem with this is you want women to be more sexed up. That’s why you’re in this thread.

I like and enjoy lewd shit, sure.  Doesn't mean I want women to be more sexed up.

You are not a neutral party. You’re biased toward sexy shit. You crave sexy shit. So of course you’ll get mad when they make the characters less sexy and more cool. As if there’s anything wrong with that while blaming sjws.

What's "cool" to you is not "cool" to everyone else.  You are not a neutral party here either.  Regardless, this is 100% SJW shit going on here.  By the way- I think that MK9 was absolutely RIDICULOUS and had embarrassingly-bad designs for most of the females (except for Mileena- that default outfit is pretty cool in a "crazy psycho slut" way.  Fits the character).  Mortal Kombat X was a good balance.  MK11 toned it all down too much.

I won't defend sjws but I’m glad the push back is happening. So many games that featured women sexed them up unnecessarily for decades. Now they look cool and not embarrassing. Hopefully this happens in jrpgs next. Pantsu and moe catering to otaku like you has ruined the genre. Leave that otaku shit in its own Marvelous bubble please. Can’t wait for the day otaku pandering is less mainstream and is in its own little laughed at corner again.

I'm barely an RPG guy- leave me out of that.  The abundance of pantsu and moe stuff is because it sells, however.  It's as plain as that.  If people hated it, all those games would have bombed and have been buried years ago.

It’s ok to be an otaku so long as you realize it’s shameful in the end. That should be the end goal here for everyone tbh.

Nope, there's nothing wrong with liking 'sexy' or pervy shit.  If that makes you a perv, as in causes social issues outside of dumb video games...then that is a problem.  But I don't care about this puritanical crap.  I'm an adult and I don't need other people dictating what I can or cannot buy or even talk about (reeee).  That's where I have a problem with this. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 03:49:14 PM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #760 on: April 25, 2019, 03:43:39 PM »
sexy shit is cool. But not everything needs to be sexy. Go jack off like a normal person.

I agree with you....but not everything needs to be washed of anything remotely "sexy" either.  The problem is that there's no balance.  Just like there's no balance in most characters' age and body types.
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #761 on: April 25, 2019, 05:27:29 PM »
STOP KINK-SHAMING CINDI
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #762 on: April 28, 2019, 11:58:10 AM »
https://gearnuke.com/sie-pr-denies-reports-of-increased-censorship-and-new-rules-for-sexual-content-in-ps4-games/

SIE PR Denies Reports Of Increased Censorship And “New” Rules For Sexual Content In PS4 Games

Sony Interactive Entertainment PR has denied the reports that they are increasing censorship in their games and will enforce new rules for sexual content in games that are published on the PS4.

Japanese website GameSpark has reported this news citing a Sony Interactive Entertainment Spokesperson. Wallstreet Journal reporter Takashi Mochizuki has shared an interpretation of the comments made by SIE PR person to the website.

https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/1121351577762009088
https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/1121351582715531264

Sony had confirmed to the Wall Street Journal that they have new rules in place for sexual content in PS4 games. This has led to an increase in censorship for some of the more niche Japanese games, also affected some of the more popular ones like Senran Kagura and Dead or Alive 3. Most of these games were released uncensored but changes were made to their most recent releases.

While Sony might be trying to deny it, for now, it doesn’t help explain their “new” rules that are indeed affecting all of the latest games. It also forces the developer to submit their games multiple times in order to pass the new rules established by Sony, thus increasing their cost of developing games for the PS4.

Sony
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 12:02:36 PM by bork »
ど助平

« Reply #763 on: April 28, 2019, 02:09:43 PM »
How does that excuse make any sense when Switch and PC games are coming out in the West less censored than the PS4 version?

Trent Dole

« Reply #764 on: April 28, 2019, 02:47:53 PM »
There's also the newer version of a DoA game that was forced to kill some content that was fine in the previous release. :doge
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #765 on: April 28, 2019, 04:56:04 PM »
How does that excuse make any sense when Switch and PC games are coming out in the West less censored than the PS4 version?

It doesn't...that's part of the problem.

There's also the newer version of a DoA game that was forced to kill some content that was fine in the previous release. :doge

Yup, been mentioned plenty already here already.  Ditto for the Senran Kagura games, but it can be hard to keep track of some of the other titles that are getting censored.  I've purchased a game or two that I wouldn't even think would have anything for them to reject, only to find people saying content was cut and that they'd be waiting for the PC version instead.

Nobody else is doing this and that is what continues to be so baffling about it.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
#ThiccThighsSaveLives
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
#ThiccThighsSaveLives

:nsfw
[close]
ど助平

Trent Dole

https://twitter.com/WarOnFanservice/status/1124859121931624448

:dead
Sony's totally not imposing any limits on any sort of sensual content :doge
#ThiccThighsSaveLives

:nsfw
[close]
That ain't a shot of thighs, man. :whew
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
https://gematsu.com/2019/05/omega-labyrinth-life-for-switch-launches-alongside-censored-labyrinth-life-for-ps4-on-august-1-in-japan
Roguelike RPG Omega Labyrinth Life will launch for Switch alongside the newly revealed, “playable in front of others” Labyrinth Life for PlayStation 4 on August 1 in Japan, publisher D3 Publisher and developer Matrix Software announced.

Both Omega Labyrinth Life and Labyrinth Life feature the same characters, character skills, monsters items, story, dungeon, difficulty settings, and the like, but differ in terms of sexual content expression.

:lol

:neogaf
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Mary Skelter 2, which released in Japan for PS4 and Vita, is also now coming out in the west only for Switch (digital).
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Sony: :exxy

Nintendo  :jgames

Gamers: *just looks at erotic :bowsette fanart*

Nintendo:  :pika
[close]
©@©™

kingv

The sales trajectory in Japan a year ago should have made it crystal clear Switch would be the lead sku for weeb games within 2 years. They are basically neck and neck now.

I would not be surprised to see new versions of other Japan-centric games like Yakuza ported to it in some fashion either.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
The sales trajectory in Japan a year ago should have made it crystal clear Switch would be the lead sku for weeb games within 2 years. They are basically neck and neck now.

And yet there are still games being announced for the Vita (which they're probably going to have to re-submit multiple times because of ess-jay-dubya sony 'murica checking everything).

Stop.  Making.  These.  Games.  For.  Sony.  Platforms.  Make them for Switch.  Port them to PC and Xbone if you plan to release in the west.  At some point, I imagine even the hardcore otaku types are going to be finally done with the Vita.  Time to switch...to the SwitchVita 2.0.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 08:38:37 PM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Certainly an improvement on Soniggers.

Trent Dole

Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread: Denied By Soyny, Saved By Nintendo
« Reply #779 on: May 15, 2019, 03:40:08 PM »
If I had to guess it'd be that stuff had production started up before these new policies  became well known. :doge
Hi