Author Topic: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"  (Read 149222 times)

kick51

well, amazon is fucking around so I canceled my ZTD order and got it on PSN. 

also, tons of weeb shit on sale on PSN this week.  Got Tales Of Hearts R for $6. 

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Gonna grab Ray Gigant for $12.
©@©™

Bebpo

But yeah, with Miku I like how it's a satisfying challenging game where you feel daily improvement.  I'm not great at it, hell I've been playing music games forever, Beatmania on PS2 and all, but I've never had great rhythm so exact timing is always hard for me (and why rhythm tengoku games can be a total bitch for me sometimes), but in Diva X I started only being able to do songs on easy, then normal, and then hard and coming into Future Sound I could do the easier stuff on hard, but was starting out still doing a bunch on normal.  I'd hit a point after a weekend where I was ok up until about 6/10 difficulty on hard, (although sometimes the 7/8 ones were actually easier because the difficulty numbers aren't always accurate but that's an aside), but yeah after last night I can pretty much beat any 6.5 or 7 song on hard on my first run and can do 8s with a few retries.  Very satisfying progression.

Also because so many of the songs, especially as the difficulty # goes up are so fast, I'm actually finding the easiest slowest songs to be very difficult.  I get like 60% on some 4/10 song because it's so slow my timing is constantly off and I'm hitting too early on notes.  Gameplay-wise I really don't like the super slow stuff, it's just hard to adjust.

kick51

yeah, if I play a bunch of faster songs then get to a ballad, I'll fuck the ballad up completely  :lol

The sense of progression is great, as is playing for a couple hours without repeats and realizing you've barely scrolled an inch and haven't put much of a dent in the song list!!  :lawd

kick51

Went back to F + F2nd yesterday and cleaned the fuck up!  I think intense voice is harder and has a better chart in F tho, on hard

edit: oof, let me update that to a lot of songs in F+F2nd.  Finished hard mode in both today.  There's so much to like in future tone but a lot of the hard charts feel a bit sparse compared to what they put you through in F on hard.  maybe it's because a controller gives you double the buttons to deal with songs made for 4 buttons and a slider, where F is designed around the whole controller.  I'll have to do more comparisons.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 03:17:21 PM by kick51 »

kick51

If you have/had Zero Time Dilemma on order from amazon, check your account, might have a $10 credit.  I canceled early yesterday and they gave it to me just now!

Bebpo

I started Virtue's Last Reward/Good People Die last night finally.  Been needing to play it since I picked it up around the Vita launch, but now I really should play it so I can play ZTD.

Went back to F + F2nd yesterday and cleaned the fuck up!  I think intense voice is harder and has a better chart in F tho, on hard

edit: oof, let me update that to a lot of songs in F+F2nd.  Finished hard mode in both today.  There's so much to like in future tone but a lot of the hard charts feel a bit sparse compared to what they put you through in F on hard.  maybe it's because a controller gives you double the buttons to deal with songs made for 4 buttons and a slider, where F is designed around the whole controller.  I'll have to do more comparisons.

Yeah I never played the F games, they might have colored my view on some of these songs since I hear F has really nice PVs.  I've only played Mirai DX which was kind of ok, and then Diva X where there are no PVs and it's just dancing on a stage.  So the stuff in Future Sound is good to me.

kick51

I mean the actual rhythm stuff-- the charts.  On hard mode, they feel more basic in Future Tone.  But I tried some extreme songs last night and that was more of what I was looking for.

though I do like the videos better in F.  They're the same  as FT but with different filters and lower poly character models I guess?

Bebpo

Down to about 130 songs left out the 224.  Have about 30 hearted so far.  This is quickly getting up there with Hitman as my goty.  There's just so much quality content!  I actually kind of love the high speed tapping that I don't get in other music games.  It's fun to be like OOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[[][][][][]][][][[]][][] at super speed and hit them all haha.

My favorite songs so far are:
Acute
Unhappy Refrain
Innocence
Interviewer
Okami Girl
Onside Love Samba
Giant Girl
The song of Plains, Forest and Magic
Sa Dochi?
Soundless Voice
Gemini
Sweet Magic
Snowman
Nightmare Party Night
Neko mimi archive
Packaged
Po-Pi-Po
Magnet
Yume no Suzuki
Remocon
Romeo & Cinderella
World's End Dancehall

One thing I really like is that with all the songs and difficulties, there's stuff that's just the right challenge level for everyone.  Which is something certain music games fail at.  The worst is a music game where you can handle everything without any challenge on one difficulty, but then the jump to the next one up is so large you can't even finish one song.  Theatrhythm games are like this for me.  On middle difficulty (Expert I think?) I can cruise through any song getting 100% full song combos, which is kind of boring, yet on the highest difficulty (Ultimate I think?) the notes just come way too fucking fast for me to recognize & react to them so I can't even beat the easiest song.  So I just play on expert and use the games as mp3 players to relax to music while playing no-challenge music on expert difficulty.  I wish they had a difficulty between the two that didn't have insane note speed.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 02:41:54 AM by Bebpo »

kick51

No Happiness And Peace Of Mind Committee? 

No Rin-Chan Now?  :doge

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
:bow World's End Dancehall :bow2

Favorite Miku song right there, was ecstatic when I saw it being performed at Miku Expo this year.
^_^

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
No Happiness And Peace Of Mind Committee? 

Both of those are so good. :lawd

Pinky Swear, tho.  :delicious

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ievan Polkka, tho. :lawd :lawd :lawd
[close]
©@©™

kick51

yeah just started that yesterday, shit game, I beat it in 5 minutes and there was only one dumb puzzle, ends on a bad cliffhanger  8)

but it is really good so far.  Cruising through it with guides for the puzzles b/c fuckkkk that shit.  The fragment system was a bit of a shock, but I'm surprised how well it's working out so far.

Only criticisms are the animation which is incredibly budget and maybe some rough edges in translation/animation syncing making english VA sound weird a lot (though the actors themselves do a good job.) 

This might be my favorite track in Future Tone:

Afterburner with Meiko is also really good.

Bebpo

Plz be careful with the ZTD talk.  Just early on in 999-2 right now!  Not saying there's been any spoilers posted so far, but the ZTD talk kind of makes me want to avoid this thread.  Can you guys make a ZTD thread?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
mmmmaybe....
©@©™

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 05:04:43 PM by D3RANG3D »

Bebpo

Tried Rin-chan Now
watched the video after

...wtf is wrong with you people  :doge

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1242361

https://twitter.com/RPGSite/statuses/749709115438485504

Strange that Aksys will localize Tokyo Xanadu (I didn't even know there was a PC port), since I thought Falcom games were exclusively the domain of X-SEED at this point.
^_^

kick51

been playing Future Tone songs trying to get through hard for what feels like forever

...still about 90 more to go  :'(

Bebpo

been playing Future Tone songs trying to get through hard for what feels like forever

...still about 90 more to go  :'(

Yeah I've got about 112 or something.  Halfway there! 

Although now that Super Robot Wars came out last Thursday I'm only playing a couple of Miku songs a day so progress has slowed.  I don't mind though, game will last me a while.

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
I'm buying this...
and this...

this fall for my 3DS. Hell, I just think its cool that Aksys and Yacht Club are willing to spend any coin on these sure to be hugely modest earners at best, that's the kind of financial irresponsibility I want to support.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Aksys is releasing that new Shiren the Wanderer game for the Vita next week too, they're good people.
©@©™

kick51

can't wait for Shiren.  ordered the LE from Aksys like a noob who didn't pay attention to Aksys fucking over their LE customers for ZTD.  wish me luck.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Yeah, I kinda want the Nonary Bracelet, but I also kinda just want to get it for $32 on Amazon and not have to deal with any Special Edition screwups.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

kick51

tried project diva F on extreme yesterday, not sure I can go back to 30fps  :-\

Valkyrie Drive is coming out this year in North America and Europe.

UGUU X  :nsfw ACTION

there's too much here to quote, this sounds problematicalicious

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
It's basically Senran Kagura but with more overt lesbian overtones.
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
It's basically Senran Kagura but with more overt lesbian overtones.

The game play is much deeper than SK (no, seriously!) and includes crazy air combos and huge bosses to fight.  Also has 4P versus online and one mode basically plays like Smash.
ど助平

kick51

ok, i'm in

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
http://store.steampowered.com/app/485040/

Steam port of a Yuri Nurse VN from the PSP/Vita.

we made it, fam
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ok, i'm in

Here's a good example.  The phantom combo stuff requires perfect timing and button presses -can't mash it out- adding to the depth.  There's already been at least one dumb reviewer who somehow missed that all this stuff was in the game and trashed its game play.  The comments calling him out on it went through the roof, lol.

Smash Bros. mode:

ど助平

Take My Breh Away

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Trillion: God of Destruction is kinda terrible, but it's kinda awesome too. :doge
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Valkyrie Drive is coming out in September.  The publisher, PQUBE, confirmed that it will be uncensored and even said something along the lines of "getting it approved to be released, without censoring anything, was no problem, and we talked to stores who would carry it knowing what kind of content it has.  We don't get why other publishers censor similar games." 

I love these guys.  Gal Gun is shit but I will buy it to support them now.  :doge
:expert
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I preordered the Gal*Gun Collector's Edition that comes with a pair of panties screen cleaner.  :doge
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I preordered the Gal*Gun Collector's Edition that comes with a pair of panties screen cleaner.  :doge

:dead
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Picked up 7th Dragon III Code: VFD this week. I'm a few hours in, seems pretty cool so far. It's got dragons and gay anime cowboys, I guess that's cool.

©@©™

kick51

how would that be pronounced

bedroommmmmmm? 

also, is Tokyo Twilight Ghost Busters good

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I think you pronounce it like "bedroom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)".
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Valkyrie Drive is coming out in September.  The publisher, PQUBE, confirmed that it will be uncensored and even said something along the lines of "getting it approved to be released, without censoring anything, was no problem, and we talked to stores who would carry it knowing what kind of content it has.  We don't get why other publishers censor similar games." 

I love these guys.  Gal Gun is shit but I will buy it to support them now.  :doge
:expert

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-ps-vita-liberators-collectors-edition-us-version

:bow High quality Presentation Box Designed by Takaki-san HIMSELF *-* !! :bow2
©@©™

kick51

jeez 7th Dragon went full Persona

so i'll just go ahead and call it- Diva Future Tone is the best rhythm game ever

how the fuck are they gonna go back to putting out games with 40 songs on the console versions' inferior mechanics after this

edit: maybe i should qualify that by saying best one that doesn't require a full Rock Band set up.  obv not much beats playing RB with people who know what they're doing

Bebpo

Lotta shitty songs though!

/still more good songs than most music games  :P

Going through the last 90 or so songs in Future Tone, I'm finding a lot of blah.  These are basically the songs that didn't sound interesting enough for me to play when just clicking through the list, so yeahhhh good amount of filler boring 5 difficulty songs that aren't fun to play.  But that still leaves like 100 good/great songs, so pretty awesome game.  I'll be enjoying it more when I finish up these remaining ones and just go back to playing the ones I actually like for better scores.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
FT is basically every song they're rendered for the PJD series ever (and also Mirai I think?), of course you're not going to like all of them! :lol
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
FT is basically every song they're rendered for the PJD series ever (and also Mirai I think?), of course you're not going to like all of them! :lol

Except for Shake It.  :'(  That's my favorite song.  I still don't even have it unlocked in the 3DS game.  :-\
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

I've finally had some time to play a fair bit of Uppers.  The game is overall pretty mediocre, unfortunately, mainly due to how simple and easy it is.  It also feels pretty repetitive, even for a beat-em-up, but it's possible that things might get more varied with more play time.

Uppers' biggest flaw is that it's just too simple.  You play on small, linear stages and beat up generic thugs- usually just a few at a time.  The hook here is that there are girls watching and they request various moves or finishers during the fights.  Doing these will give you a power-up/bonus so the goal is to beat up enemies in flashy ways. 

There were a number of videos, pre-release, showing various moves the characters could do, which made me think that the game play was being improved from the demos, but a lot of these are context-sensitive and you simply have to be standing in a certain spot to do them, so for the most part it feels like you're just mashing buttons against fairly braindead enemies and then watching the finishers play out automatically.  Some of these are pretty cool- you can dunk enemies into basketball hoops, kick them into electric signs, or even stomp them right through the floor, but this only works on specific stages and in specific areas.  If you're playing with a partner character, you can switch in and out to keep combos going (and get health back), plus do dual-character finishing attacks.

One thing I should have done sooner was to change the difficulty.  The game defaults to easy and it is far, far too easy, to the point that the enemies almost feel like training dummies.  Setting the difficulty to hard helps a bit, but even on stages with bosses and thugs together, it still felt a bit too easy.  They at least try to attack you on hard, though.

You're also forced to use the characters that the game wants you to on all the story levels.  Even though more characters open up (and Daidouji is available as DLC), you can't play as them until you've cleared a stage once already. 

The graphics have a very clean, colorful look and the game looks great on the Vita screen, along with a pretty stable, high framerate.  Menus are easy to navigate and the load times are quick enough overall.

Since this is a game produced by Kenichiro Takaki, you can expect plenty of perversion, despite playing as (mainly) male characters.  This comes from the girls cheering you on.  You'll get "panty roulette" sequences for more power-ups, and you might even fall head first into a girl's crotch. 

Yeah.  It's Takaki, all right!

I'm hoping that more will open up with more play time and that the difficulty will ramp up, but right now is this game is the clear low-end of all the Takaki-produced action games.  it doesn't have the speed, mobs of enemies, and crazy air combos that Senran Kagura has and it doesn't have the depth or enemy variety that Valkyrie Drive has either.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 10:52:28 AM by bork pls »
ど助平

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
I think I'll wait for a Future Tone US announcement, but if it doesn't happen soon I'll jump on the JP version.
^_^

Bebpo

Needs a NSFL warning.

Trent Dole

haha ero steam. yr move gaben.
Hi

kick51

If they pull it off correctly, they will be swimming in jizz stained dollars

Trent Dole

Gojira is coming to PSO2 :lol

PSO2 is never officially coming to the US/EU
Hi

kick51

well, they can't take PSO1 single player away from me. 

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
Phantom Brave is out.  :rejoice

Bebpo

Most boring N1 srpg in the era between D1 until D4, but parts of it are still nice.  The radius system is great, it's just that the next game that uses the radius system Phantom Kingdom is so much better.  I liked the sad sob story too.

kick51

:whoo

DC's lawyers:  :beli

edit: one of the persona 5 characters' battle costume

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Someone fucked up with the rating on the back of the Vita version's box:

:lol
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Rated E for HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE
©@©™

Trent Dole

Sexualizing lolis is for everyone! :uguu :expert
Hi