Author Topic: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"  (Read 147854 times)

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
I wonder if namco will dare bring it over this time.
Hi

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
I wonder if namco will dare bring it over this time.

Then I would have a reason to own a PS4. :rejoice
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/149423/interview-senran-kaguras-kenichiro-takaki-series-overseas-success/

TT: There are some players who would otherwise be interested in the combo-based brawling gameplay, but they’re dissuaded by the fanservice and the aesthetics. Have you considered any ways to accommodate them during development? Do you have any thoughts on these sorts of people?

Takaki: Uh… not really.

:bow  :bow2

©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
There's a new Gal Gun game coming out in two weeks.  Demos are up for Vita and PS4.

I tried both versions and wow...this is one shitty game!   :lol  I never played the original, but thought it was just some perverted light gun shooter.  It is, sort of, except you now just use the analog stick to move around static backgrounds and shoot various girl bodyparts.  The game then goes into another mode where you literally molest girls and fill up a gauge by touching naughty parts, which then makes them appear to orgasm.  And uh....I stopped and deleted the demo here.  The game looks like shit on PS4 (exactly like the Vita version, awful textures and all) and has atrocious load times on Vita.

But I do still want the Mighty Gal Gun game coming out at the same time, which is just the Sony version of Mighty Gun Volt on the 3DS.
ど助平

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
I played GalGun 2 at the TooManyGames convention. Was probably the only FPS I liked, since I am not a fan of the genre but love the :uguu

Mighty Gunvolt I also got to play and I really liked it. Had a very good 'rhythm' to it.
^_^

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Ayane!

ど助平

studyguy

Galgun brehs?  :larry
spoiler (click to show/hide)
I've played it through once :fbm
The last boss on it has you knocking the girl down to stun them before shooting them to get their heart up. It's weird af
[close]
pause

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
NA release when?
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
NA release when?

Do you mean Senran?  They say this fall, but who knows...Senran Kagura 2 on 3DS has to come out first, and that keeps getting pushed back.  That game is now some time in September but they still don't have a set date yet.  I'm betting Estival Versus is either at the end of the year or more likely something early next year.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
DOAX3 is confirmed in development.  Not coming out in English?

Thanks for attending and for watching DOA Festival today. MC Kwiggle (USA-Christie) won the exhibition match and Teru Rock (輝Rock Japan-Leifang) fought intensely with him.

We announced DOAX3 (Working Title) today, but it will be made exclusively for Japan and Asian market.

We announced many things today about new stage, patch update, Halloween costumes etc… We will keep you posted
ど助平

Trent Dole

THANKS ANITA
Hi

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
#FreeHitomi

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
#FreeMarieRose

FTFY. You know people would throw a fit if she was in it.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
#FreeMarieRose

FTFY. You know people would throw a fit if she was in it.

Why do you think they said Asia-only? 
ど助平

thisismyusername

^Exactly.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
:bow Mainland Asian import with English subs :bow2
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I can't see them not releasing this everywhere anyway.  The PR dude probably fucked up.
ど助平

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
HITOMI IS GOING TO GET OUT OF THAT FUCKING CAVE

I BELIEVE

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
tri-Ace released a teaser for their upcoming game and it's basically Valkyrie Profile 2 but with animu kids:

dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Fairy Fencer F coming to Steam tomorrow for 15 dorraru. Get your animu on!
©@©™

studyguy

tri-Ace released a teaser for their upcoming game and it's basically Valkyrie Profile 2 but with animu kids:

Valk Profile was dope.
I might check this out.

Also was Fairy Fencer even any good?
pause

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

It looks like it's literally Neptunia with a different set of characters.   :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Oh shit, goofy green cat thing?!

Bought!
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator

It looks like it's literally Neptunia with a different set of characters.   :lol

Just what you'd expect from the master, Compa-chan!
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
http://store.steampowered.com/app/386990/

Oh finally, a game that appeals to my fetish for slutty, anime American Girl dolls!

I'll be in my bunk.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

studyguy

“Embark on a chest-expanding adventure,” the teaser website reads. A new roguelike RPG of wondrous chest sizes begins.”

:lol
pause

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
*ω*
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
And this is in the website's source code:

Can't tell what that kanji is, but it says something about something breast-related starting.
ど助平

eleuin

• perennial loser

:gladbron

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
 :heh
dog

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
http://store.steampowered.com/app/335820/

Behold an anime-themed land of wonders, friendship and skill, shrouded in the mysteries of an ancient world yours to explore. Forge relationships and find new friends, take up a job, or soar through the majestic skies as you rediscover a social MMORPG beloved by many around the world!

It is a time of myth and legend, where great heroes rise up to fight side by side, united against the instruments of destruction . Journey to a world linked by fate to another, a mirrored reflection of the chaos that has erupted within mankind. Reach for your destiny and become the hero you were meant to be, in Dream of Mirror Online!

Features:

- Anime styled graphics
- Four playable races, including beastman and spirit
- Rich gathering and crafting system
- Many professions to choose from
- Learn as many professions as you'd like
- Swap skills between professions
- Pet system
- Marriage system
- Relationship system: Friends, teacher/student, rival.
- Flying Mounts
- Dedicated in-game chatroom system
- Treasure Hunt Events and more!

Further details:

1. In Domo relationships are a part of the experience, if you so choose. Take on a disciple to train, or find a rival to compete against. Find your love and get married, it's all possible.

2. Nurture and care for your pets if you wish to earn its trust. Don't take it for granted and it will surely be by your side.

3. Take to the skies on swords and magic carpets.

4. You are not limited to a single profession or set of skills, mix them up to your heart's content. Wanna be an assassin doctor? Go for it.

5. Collect resources to craft unique items that you can't buy in the shop. Farming, fishing, herding, meditation, mining and forestry are your choices. Which one suits you?

6. Treasure Hunts: Keep your wits about you and search for treasure in one of our daily events.

7. Character customization: Create a custom anime character with multiple accessory and item slots, to stand out and be unique!

8. Create private chatrooms for yourself and your friends. Talk one-on-one or invite multiple users into your conversations.

Thank you for your time, we hope to see you in-game soon!

Kind Regards,

Suba Games

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Summon Night 6 for PS4 and Vita

http://i.imgur.com/3X7HgZC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Yy1juJc.jpg

Whoa... and I thought Flight Plan was done for. (Unless someone else is developing)... I did preorder my physical copy of Summon Night 5 which I'm excited to try. Anyways it's cool to see an SRPG on consoles, been a while...
^_^

Kara

:gladbron

I honestly never thought a game would unsettle me more than Prison Architect. I was wrong.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Steins;Gaito is out on Vita and da Triple. PSN this week, physical copies are Amazon exclusive next week.

Spend you $25 "Sony Lied" Vita bux on this modern weeb classic! :bow2
©@©™

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 07:50:16 AM by D3RANG3D »

Take My Breh Away

Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread for Distinguished Weeaboos with Impeccable Taste
« Reply #341 on: September 09, 2015, 11:47:14 AM »
Holy shit. This week in distinguished PC gaming for distinguished weebs

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Now on Steam:

dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread for Distinguished Weeaboos with Impeccable Taste
« Reply #348 on: November 24, 2015, 03:20:01 AM »

:comeon
itm

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #349 on: November 24, 2015, 10:02:30 AM »
Just waiting for it to go on sale. :lawd
©@©™

thisismyusername

« Reply #350 on: December 06, 2015, 09:02:34 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151748

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD to hit Steam?
Dagan Ronpa to hit Steam?
Steins;Gate to hit Steam?

#RIPinPissVita

Guilty Gear: Xrd -Sign- (not Revelator, LOL Arc) to hit Steam?

#RIPinPeacePS3

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #351 on: December 06, 2015, 09:18:16 AM »
https://steamdb.info/app/409850/subs/

PC is the new Vita including the illegal parts  :jared

archie4208

« Reply #352 on: December 06, 2015, 09:25:11 AM »
I didn't realize the FBI was getting into PC gaming.  :jared

archie4208

« Reply #353 on: December 08, 2015, 08:21:05 AM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #354 on: December 08, 2015, 12:54:40 PM »
Comes out in TEH NIPPON this Thursday.  I see there's a dodge mechanic and a Bayonetta-like witch-time thing going on!  :o   :nsfw with the boobage and titty-grabbing, but looks really good graphically for the platform.  Speculation is this is already being localized-- the trophies show up in English, just like SK Estival Versus.

ど助平

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #355 on: December 09, 2015, 01:16:47 PM »
Comes out in TEH NIPPON this Thursday.  I see there's a dodge mechanic and a Bayonetta-like witch-time thing going on!  :o   :nsfw with the boobage and titty-grabbing, but looks really good graphically for the platform.  Speculation is this is already being localized-- the trophies show up in English, just like SK Estival Versus.

Marvelous got it's youtube channel closed over this  :rofl

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #356 on: December 09, 2015, 01:21:29 PM »
Marvelous got it's youtube channel closed over this  :rofl

:dead

:lol  Would love to know what happened.  Those videos are pretty tame for Youtube, really.

People are rehosting the newest video already.  :doge

ど助平

Trent Dole

« Reply #357 on: December 09, 2015, 03:49:50 PM »
God youtube are such feggits. :lol Also jesus fucking christ those tits. :o WOMEN DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 03:55:23 PM by Trent Dole »
Hi

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #358 on: December 09, 2015, 05:43:29 PM »
Marvelous probably just wants control over its own videos, no? But that's Japan for you.

Actually, the Most Gratuitous Panty Shot ever around 2:30 is Japan for you. I completely LOL'd.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #359 on: December 09, 2015, 07:16:25 PM »
Marvelous's Youtube page is working just fine for me.
dog