Author Topic: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"  (Read 149614 times)

eleuin

• perennial loser

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Bought.
dog

archie4208

http://store.steampowered.com/app/411830

Titty ninjas Steam page is up. 

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
http://store.steampowered.com/app/411830

Titty ninjas Steam page is up.

:phil

The mods that will come out for this
 :letsfukk

おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Nude mods and SFM videos for days! :lawd
dog

archie4208

http://store.steampowered.com/app/446390/

Oh gosh which lewd beat em up do I buy tomorrow guys?

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:21:46 AM by Joe Molotov »

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Senran did its Steam release right. Low base price and all the DLC included. Onechanbara's port looks like a skeevy cash grab in comparison going for $10 more and selling DLC outfits in the 1-3 dollar range thus adding approximately another $21 to the game's price tag if you shelled out for it all. :wag
Also, this round of DLC is the first of three 'waves' so there's even more milking to be done!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 04:59:20 AM by Trent Dole »
Hi

Bebpo

So I just found out that the PS4 Miku Future Tone game that comes out in 20 days has 220 songs.  Holy shit!  Was gonna pass on it because just played the 3ds chibi one and Diva X this year and I don't think they're the most fun music games.  But the 3ds one had like 40 something songs and Diva X had 30, so with 220 songs all at 60fps with nice graphics and 340 unlockable outfits....uh, that's a lot of content and seems like a great deal. 

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
Sakura Dungeon is out.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Trent Dole

So I just found out that the PS4 Miku Future Tone game that comes out in 20 days has 220 songs.  Holy shit!  Was gonna pass on it because just played the 3ds chibi one and Diva X this year and I don't think they're the most fun music games.  But the 3ds one had like 40 something songs and Diva X had 30, so with 220 songs all at 60fps with nice graphics and 340 unlockable outfits....uh, that's a lot of content and seems like a great deal. 

Yeah future tone is going to basically be every song they've made a pv/map/whatever for EVER. Fingers crossed for a PC porto.
Hi

Huh. I hope Future Tone gets a localized version, I could easilly resort to that to get my rhythm game fix for a long time.

Bebpo

Even if it doesn't get localized it's a music game with no story and controller button symbols for notes.  Outside of figuring out how to get around the menu which will take all of 5 minutes, it should be pretty import friendly and ps4 is region free. 

Only thing you're missing is the song translations but I've never been able to read them anyhow since I gotta pay attention to the notes flying on-screen.

It's more a convenience of having it all on one accout and not having to bother with jpn yen cards thing. That I don't like fiddling with japanese menus.

...I'd probably like a demo to see if those new note types are good too. Can't be any worse than the Diva F's star notes.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Senran did its Steam release right. Low base price and all the DLC included. Onechanbara's port looks like a skeevy cash grab in comparison going for $10 more and selling DLC outfits in the 1-3 dollar range thus adding approximately another $21 to the game's price tag if you shelled out for it all. :wag
Also, this round of DLC is the first of three 'waves' so there's even more milking to be done!

I intended to buy both, but the higher price and DLC means I'll be holding off on Onechanbara for a while.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

I intended to buy both, but the higher price and DLC means I'll be holding off on Onechanbara for a while.

Senran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oneechanbara by a country mile.  Wait for it to be on sale at least.  Kagura II is an improved game and has good game play, but ultimately still feels like an overpriced budget title.  I am curious about the PC version because the PS4 version can't hold a constant framerate, but not enough to pick it up.  I have the PS4 version sitting on my shelf barely played already anyway.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:15:00 PM by bork pls »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

Until you realize that they're selling everything in packs, which will total $80+ to start.

And then Diva X is coming out on PS4 afterwards.  Not sure if it has additional content.
ど助平

Trent Dole

Diva X is a different game with different new content I think. Senran holds a steady 60 fps on PC according to most people. Only irritance I have to report on is the camera which is to be expected with a Vita title.
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Diva X is a different game with different new content I think. Senran holds a steady 60 fps on PC according to most people. Only irritance I have to report on is the camera which is to be expected with a Vita title.

Future Tone is like a "Best Of" game that has songs from all the previous games, including the arcade titles IIRC.

I know Senran is OK-- I have that port.  it's not a steady 60 FPS but stays high most of the time.  It's pretty much literally the Vita version with a higher resolution.  Was talking about Oneechanbara.
ど助平

Trent Dole

So in addition to being overpriced One is a bad port too huh? Gonna have to wait for a $20 sale then. :punch
Hi

Bebpo

Until you realize that they're selling everything in packs, which will total $80+ to start.

And then Diva X is coming out on PS4 afterwards.  Not sure if it has additional content.

It's not really packs.  The game is $80 for 220 songs/340 outfits.  Because it's pricey they're splitting the cost in two packs if you want to only buy half for $40.  But it's a single $80 game with more than enough content to justify it.  And yeah, a lot of the 220 songs are older songs from previous titles.  But the idea is that it's basically EVERY SINGLE MIKU SONG EVER MADE in one package at 1080p/60fps.  Seems good to me.  In fact, I never buy digital games on consoles, but I'm buying Future Tone digitally on PS4 just so I'll have this giant Miku collection always on the hard drive that I can load up occasionally and play some songs.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Damn it, Bebpo, you made me buy it.   
:stahp

It's a pretty good package.  And of course missing the one song I really wanted to be in there-- it doesn't contain all the past songs.
ど助平

Bebpo

:uguu

Seems pretty good deal.  If you didn't know (because I didn't) hitting left on the d-pad on a song after you pick it let's you do practice mode and right lets you watch the song as a music video with no gameplay.

Not sure how I feel about the new note patterns, the way multiple note presses at the same time are displayed it pretty jarrying as is multiple notes over a single non-moving note.  On the gaf thread everyone seems to be complaining about too hard.  I don't think it's that much harder, just the new note patterns are confusing and easy to miss and will take getting adjusted too.

Overall I like it, the only things I prefer in Diva X is I like how in X successful complete of a challenge time gives you a mid-stage switch into a new outift that you get to keep.  It makes challenge time exciting and songs more exciting because you can win new stuff, kind of like item matches in fighting games.  Now you just get VP for playing and can go buy any outfit or accessory right off the bat and it's a little less motivating.  But, 220 songs vs. 30 songs certainly makes up for it.  The sound quality itself is also way better than the 3DS or Vita games.  Really clear, high quality music and yeah the graphics and 60fps are nice.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Is Project Diva X worth importing?  It's under $40 on Amazon right now. 
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Fuck it; Diva X and Miracle Girls Festival ordered.  Completing the collection.  :uguu
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Tokyo Weeb Fantasy comes out tomorrow. :uguu
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Tokyo Weeb Fantasy comes out tomorrow. :uguu

:confused
ど助平

kick51

Diva Future Sound is a fucking amazing value, but I have to find a configuration that can deal with Square+O, Triangle+X, X+O, and Square+Triangle inputs.  At least on normal, the single button inputs are easier than Diva F, then these weird button combos come out of nowhere and fuck you in the butt.  The few hard mode songs I've played are nope city.

other weeb game i've been playing lately is Dungeon Travelers 2, but i'm getting a bit bored of it after 20 hours-ish because it's pretty dang easy.  think I will go for Stranger In Sword City instead.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Bebpo, did you see my PM?  Your work Email may have been compromised.
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

kick51

I realize it's a common sentiment, but that was really really really really not what I envisioned SMTxFE to be at all when it was announced.  like wtf  :lol

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
The Miku Future Tone game with the 220 songs hasn't been announced for the US, right? You guys think it will come out here, with the only reason it hasn't been announced would be to not nip sales of Diva X in the bud?
^_^

kick51

Right, hasn't been announced yet.  I'm really not sure about localization chances, just started playing the Diva F games a couple months ago and don't really know the history. 

I dropped macros and am gitting gud with using d-pad and buttons simultaneously.  This is a pretty steep step up from the Diva F games!  I like it though--230 songs on better+tougher mechanics. 

nachobro

• Live Más
I like SMT and FE so I ordered Tokyo Mirage Sessions. This game looks to be weeb on a whole different level

Can't wait :expert

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

I had this pre-ordered and totally forgot about it.  :lol

I like SMT and FE so I ordered Tokyo Mirage Sessions. This game looks to be weeb on a whole different level

Can't wait :expert

B-b-b-but no vagina bones.   :doge

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
The Miku Future Tone game with the 220 songs hasn't been announced for the US, right? You guys think it will come out here, with the only reason it hasn't been announced would be to not nip sales of Diva X in the bud?

You'd think the game being released at all would affect Diva X sales -it hasn't been released on the PS4 yet in Japan- but at the same time, Diva X as a I understand it has all-new music and a story mode (basically lifted from Miracle Girls Festival, AKA anime Project Diva) whereas Future Tone is very much an arcade game-- it's bare-bones and just has its song list and various outfits/hair/accessory shit you can use in-game points to unlock.  Which is actually why I got it in the first place...I like just being able to select songs and start playing without any kind of dumb grinding to unlock shit.

You should just buy it off JPSN.  It's pretty import friendly in the sense that it's so simple in what it offers and it's digital-only anyway.
ど助平

Bebpo

Can't stop playing Miku  :bow :bow2

Game is really great, but the difficulty is all over the fucking place.  But that's ok since there's 200+ songs!  I'm playing on hard because Miku X trained me enough that normal is a cakewalk and hard is either a good challenge or absolutely fucking insane.  It's crazy how 2 songs with difficulty "6" will be like a 5/10 and a 9/10 in difficulty.  The speed mix up notes, like x x xx x xx xx x x xx are really hard for me when the song is fast.  Really tough to vary up rhythm quickly.  Whereas songs that are just super super fast but standard 1/8th or whatever note x x x x x x y y y y y z z z are fine. 

Also the Meiko songs in this are TERRIBLE.  Kaito has a couple of ok ones, some with Rin/Ren, but this is definitely a Miku game.  At least Kaito had this awesome one in Diva X:

But I'm finding some nice songs in here.  Pretty happy with it.

Trent Dole

Nobody uses Meiko and Kaito. Most good Meiko songs are by Oster Project or Shu-t.
Hi

kick51

a shame because meiko has really large
spoiler (click to show/hide)
range of notes she can hit with her voice, the same as the other vocaloids
[close]

kaito's a bit of a goober, but i've dealt with enough bishounen goobers to not care too much.  some of his songs are decent. 

I'm pretty new to the whole series, the only things I don't like are this one traditional sounding song with Len and the load screen fan art that makes Rin and Len seem all incesty.  I realize they're not officially related but COME ON

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
I don't mind the occasional Kaito track, but I'm just surprised how underutilized Luka is. She's probably got the most naturalistic voice and also has an English voicebank included.
^_^

Bebpo

Don't get the Kaito hate, he's a cool bro  :punch

kick51

Gas mask kaito is cool. 

They're all clearly pretty backseat to Miku.  before picking up Diva F, I didn't know they existed!

kick51

sunk a few hours into Steins Gate yesterday and finished chapter 1.  Seems cool.  Primer for weebs.  I love the "@channel" conversations with John Titor.  Then Rintaro stops after 2 pages and says "can't spend all day on @channel" lol

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
I've been in love with Danganronpa lately, just finished chapter 2.
^_^

bluemax

Is this the thread where we talk about Tokyo Weeb Sessions (god asking for the game at Best Buy was awkward, I kept avoiding the full title)?
NO

Trent Dole

You can give a big shit atlus game its own thread if you wanna. :-[
Hi

Bebpo

Miku is really great.  Gone through about 60 of the 220 songs so far.  Just got into the music video side of it today.  It's actually pretty fun going through a 2nd time in music video form since when you're playing you can't actually see what's going on since there's so many notes you gotta focus on.  So in music video form you can just enjoy the song & lyrics and nice graphics and take photos.  Pretty great!

1080p screenshots:
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

kick51

The few things I don't like as much in Future Sound:
--the 3D models sometimes look a bit Star Ocean.  It's like too much geometry for anime or something.
--No reaction to your score after a song (Guuuuraito!)
--Missing the endless stream of art in the load screens from Diva

otherwise, gonna be feasting for months on this shit!  Still just getting standard/occasional great on hard, which is basically where I was at in Diva.  but the game seems fun and responsive enough to take on Extreme.  My goal in life is to be Intense Voice on extreme.  just pass it with a standard!

And Steins Gate continues to be amazing, at least by graphic novel standards.  They take so many liberties in a story that a book or movie could never get away with  :lol   just talking about times where characters miss asking important and obvious questions or communicating other things that would expedite everything a whole lot.   Still, I'm pretty gripped by it.

Bebpo

Well the loading screen is taken care of after you've snapped a few good pictures.  I love my loading screens ;)

Yeah, difficulty-wise, I'm just passing most songs on hard with a 65%-85% score.  Occasionally there's a hard song with lots of double/triple notes mixed within single notes and I just can't physically handle those so I clear those songs on normal.  Doubt I'll be up for Extreme, but my goal is just finishing all the songs on hard eventually and improving scores.  In general, I find the a couple things about the miku/diva music games: 1) There's like 8 billion notes instead of like a normal music game that is paced a lot slower, a lot songs don't have a break and you just need to tap tap tap tap intensely for 2-3 mins straight and then breathe & 2) The timing is very strict, it's tough keeping cools because it's so easy to slip up into fine or even safe because the notes as fast and the timing is tight.  Both 1 & 2 have a lot more in common with a bemani style music game than something like Ouendan or Theatrhythm or even P4 Dancing which are more mainstream.  Which is kind of funny because MIKU is about as mainstream appeal as you can get.  But I guess the Project Mirai nintendo entries are closer to that dumbed down mainstream appeal music game style.

My biggest pet peeve with the game at this point is there's no button to skip to "recommended" outfit for each song (aka the outfit that is supposed to go with the music video).  Scrolling through 150 Miku outfits looking for the "recommended" tag before each song is a bit annoying!  But I enjoy watching the videos a lot more when I have the outfits that go with them.

kick51

There is a way to skip!  On the costume screen, hit L2+R2.  It'll take you straight to the outfit, even if you don't own it yet.

It seems like Cool is for when you hit it absolutely perfectly.  I'm not 100% convinced I have my lag stuff set right and I get wildly different responses from the auto-lag tuner thing.  That might get annoying on harder settings where you have to get mostly Cools to pass. 

Bebpo

And Steins Gate continues to be amazing, at least by graphic novel standards.  They take so many liberties in a story that a book or movie could never get away with  :lol   just talking about times where characters miss asking important and obvious questions or communicating other things that would expedite everything a whole lot.   Still, I'm pretty gripped by it.

Hmmm, I want to experience the Steins Gate story at some point because I've heard it's quite good, but I heard the anime was a very good adaptation and it's probably shorter to just watch the anime at 12 hours than read a long ass VN.  If you've seen the anime, would you recommend the VN over the anime?

kick51

Hmmm, I want to experience the Steins Gate story at some point because I've heard it's quite good, but I heard the anime was a very good adaptation and it's probably shorter to just watch the anime at 12 hours than read a long ass VN.  If you've seen the anime, would you recommend the VN over the anime?

I haven't seen it.  I've heard nothing but good things about it, so I imagine it could do just fine as a replacement, but missing a lot of the extraneous conversational filler that comes with a VN.  A lot of it is funny, interesting, etc. but like I said, often very tangential.

Edit 2: reading through the gaf thread, i think i've been convinced to watch the anime as well actually lol

Didnt realize this 35 hours long ffs
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 09:56:34 PM by kick51 »

Bebpo

Been getting better each day at Miku.  Cleared my first Extreme and Extra Extreme song woooooo.  Honestly Extra Extreme didn't feel any harder.  The toughest part of Extreme & Extra Extreme are all the tons of combo notes which are hard to track when they're coming fast.  The rest is all pretty doable coming from hard.

Then went back to my hearted song list so far and cleared all the ones on hard I hadn't passed.  Beating one-sided motherfucking love samba (7) & hatsune miku no gekishou (8 ) was a goddamn feat.  Took a few retries, had to stand up and play.  Was sweating intense, but beat them both.  Feels fucking good man!  Quit after beating Gekishou on hard cause I ain't doing better than that tonight. 

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Steins;gate anime was really good, I own the physical copy of the game for PC but haven't played yet.
^_^

kick51

yeah i'm just gonna switch to the anime. 

I'd like to start on Zero Time Dilemma but amazon is going through some fuckery with shipping for normal editions. 

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
I want Zero Time Dilemma on iOS. Why is it not coming to iOS?
serge

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Been getting better each day at Miku.  Cleared my first Extreme and Extra Extreme song woooooo.  Honestly Extra Extreme didn't feel any harder.  The toughest part of Extreme & Extra Extreme are all the tons of combo notes which are hard to track when they're coming fast.  The rest is all pretty doable coming from hard.

Then went back to my hearted song list so far and cleared all the ones on hard I hadn't passed.  Beating one-sided motherfucking love samba (7) & hatsune miku no gekishou (8 ) was a goddamn feat.  Took a few retries, had to stand up and play.  Was sweating intense, but beat them both.  Feels fucking good man!  Quit after beating Gekishou on hard cause I ain't doing better than that tonight. 

Ha, yeah The Intense Voice of Hatsune Miku is like "oh god, how do I hold all these notes?"
©@©™

kick51

at 30fps on Diva F, that last run of notes on hard was fairly stupid.  Seems way more doable at 60fps