Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 2357618 times)

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
waiting for squiddy nudes tbh :drool

I've only ever snapped nudes of myself once.
I was a teenager with low self-esteem whoring myself out for e-attention  :'(
<コ:彡

Cindi Mayweather

Well you're doing it again. Suit up. Birthday suit.
Never

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

Technically, you're the first one to talk about GAF by bringing it up  :-*

Phoenix Dark

• The only nicca Sade dated
I'm only posting Coli threads. Anyone who still wants to obsess over GAF in 2014 can eat a dick.

classic thread in the making, no doubt
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/any-gamer-heads-remember-the-girls-of-g4tv.232849/#post-9298574

Cindi Mayweather

Technically, you're the first one to talk about GAF by bringing it up  :-*

No, we are talking about posting links.
Never

Dennis

I'm only posting Coli threads. Anyone who still wants to obsess over GAF in 2014 can eat a dick.

classic thread in the making, no doubt
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/any-gamer-heads-remember-the-girls-of-g4tv.232849/#post-9298574

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Black Culture and DBZ are intertwined.

And I guess I'll have to PM himuro some nudes.

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163105101

I Love muslims. I am glad theyre trying to get rid of your chit pub that prob serves chit food anyway. Allahu akbar. Would have falafel sandwich over any of ur nasty ass irish haggis anyday.
:hitler :lol

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Nasty ass irish haggis is one of the best phrases I've read in a while.

Atramental

• cumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcum
I've been getting into Twitter as of late and finding https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT has made me feel so much better about myself and my choices in life.

:heh

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
Nasty ass irish haggis is one of the best phrases I've read in a while.
The stupidity of it all makes it :lol 
Haggis isn't Irish you phucking dirty Muslims gypsy

lol I ain't muslim or arab. You mad you little bish. Eat moar haggis you little chit. You disgusting little haggis eating little chit

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Phucking chits  :lol

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858142

Detail your lack of sex on a spreadsheet brehs.

Damn.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Get married brehs  :lol

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
That article is clearly biased. m'lady.

Poor guy.
fat

Dennis

Should have ended with a divorce on 2014-06-03

etiolate

He probably knew she'd get all indignant about it, too. :lol

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Get married brehs  :lol

(Image removed from quote.)

Married?

Nah.

Her excuses though, "i feel gross", if he doesn't care then you shouldn't really.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Dude's mistake was not trying to go for sex everyday.

I love Kinitari's post:

I'd make an app that tracks sexual requests against my wife's menstrual cycle, with multiple graphs and weekly push notifications with "Please fuck me" reminders.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

lmao you really don't know shit

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

lmao you really don't know shit

Why don't you teach me  :-*

Cindi Mayweather

Hahahaha both of them are awful and seriously need to unfuck themselves. Dude makes a spergy spreadsheet, she posts it on Reddit. Both are passive aggressive shitheads without any means of adult communication.  They're perfect for each other.
Never

Esch

• no investigation, no right to yeet
(non-verbal)

Cindi Mayweather

Never

That spreadsheet is great because of how much it reveals about both of them. One is a spergy nerd who pounds it too hard in bed and drinks too much and the other is a sweaty, gross cow who won't get off of Reddit or stop watching TV, and also drinks too much.

I think they're made for each other.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Unfortunately if they divorce other people will be exposed to their awfulness.

Cindi Mayweather

Reading the reddit thread and she's way worse. Haha Holy shit.
Never

huckleberry

I will never understand why people would air dirty laundry like that on the internet especially with so many internet detectives out there.
wub

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Sounds like your average redditor.

Can't separate their private life from reddit.

nudemacusers

• #freecream #jesuisfiller #resist #mbga
i have sex all the time*. am married. with kids. the idea of sexless marriage is amusing to me, i assume some people get in a marriage so they can more or less coast, I guess. I hear that alot from dudes around me (gettin married, don't need to dress up no mo, gettin married, don't have to work out as much, etc etc)

*with my wife (in case she is reading)

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
Listen here you redneck phuck if Europe falls the us will fall and your days of sitting in your little poverty shack, making love to your sister, drinking moonshine with cleetus and bill wil be over.
Lol calm down you haggis/shepard-pie eating pudgy little awkward inbred. Accept that UK belongs to Ethiopians and Pakistanis now. You mad that people prefer Chicken Tikka masala over your nasty boiled inbred disgusting food? Like I said, I'd take a delicious chicken shawarma over some gross shepard's pie made by some inbred looking goon who resembles Uncle Fester from the adam's family.

:neogaf

nudemacusers

thanks for reminding me to lurk misc more.

etiolate

Listen here you redneck phuck if Europe falls the us will fall and your days of sitting in your little poverty shack, making love to your sister, drinking moonshine with cleetus and bill wil be over.
Lol calm down you haggis/shepard-pie eating pudgy little awkward inbred. Accept that UK belongs to Ethiopians and Pakistanis now. You mad that people prefer Chicken Tikka masala over your nasty boiled inbred disgusting food? Like I said, I'd take a delicious chicken shawarma over some gross shepard's pie made by some inbred looking goon who resembles Uncle Fester from the adam's family.

cac on cac crime  :brazilcry

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

nudemacusers

band together brehthren, if we destroy each other we leave room for the negro to take foot.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
band together brehthren, if we destroy each other we leave room for the negro to take foot.

Ain't no cac brethren here, you've come to the wrong neighborhood.

Esch

you colonize us, we immigrate to you and ruin your country :rejoice

Atramental

The browning of the US and the EU.  I guess I need to have a child with a Mexican woman so that he or she blends into the general US populace of 2040.  :anhuld :hans1

The whites had a good run.  :stahp

etiolate

Real Question:

I assume most average racists can't tell the difference between a hispanic and a middle eastern Eschite.

But do you think the really skilled racists can? Like they got the discrimination down to a science? Like how Cotton Hill knew Hank's neighbor was Loation and not the Korean who took out his knees?

well at least we all have inbreeding in common

nudemacusers

Real Question:

I assume most average racists can't tell the difference between a hispanic and a middle eastern Eschite.

But do you think the really skilled racists can? Like they got the discrimination down to a science? Like how Cotton Hill knew Hank's neighbor was Loation and not the Korean who took out his knees?
i think so, the only people to have identified my mexican heritage have either asked me things in spanish, or have called me a spic/wetback/etc.  :-\ :'(

Atramental

Real Question:

A lot of Spaniards have Middle Eastern blood in them because of the Moor invasion.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:16:47 PM by Atramental »

Dennis

you colonize us, we immigrate to you and ruin your country :rejoice

jakefromstatefarm

I always get The Addams Family and The Munsters mixed up  :goty2

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Addams Family vs. Munsters: wealthy, isolated exceptionalism vs. working-class pressure to assimilate? Facets of immigrant nonconformity.

[insert appropriate coli emote here]

Dennis

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
i don't really understand this thread, i do like red wine tho
QED

Atramental

Malbecs are my fave.  :aah

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
I don't drink alcohol, for why would I not wish to experience life fully cognizant?  :tophat

Esch

Malbec
Shiraz
Pinot Noir

:aah

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
i can drunkpost with impeccable spelling and grammar
QED

Esch