Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 4823230 times)

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Dude's mistake was not trying to go for sex everyday.

lmao you really don't know shit

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Dude's mistake was not trying to go for sex everyday.

lmao you really don't know shit

Why don't you teach me  :-*
<コ:彡

Himu

Hahahaha both of them are awful and seriously need to unfuck themselves. Dude makes a spergy spreadsheet, she posts it on Reddit. Both are passive aggressive shitheads without any means of adult communication.  They're perfect for each other.
IYKYK

Himu

IYKYK

That spreadsheet is great because of how much it reveals about both of them. One is a spergy nerd who pounds it too hard in bed and drinks too much and the other is a sweaty, gross cow who won't get off of Reddit or stop watching TV, and also drinks too much.

I think they're made for each other.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Unfortunately if they divorce other people will be exposed to their awfulness.

Himu

Reading the reddit thread and she's way worse. Haha Holy shit.
IYKYK

huckleberry

I will never understand why people would air dirty laundry like that on the internet especially with so many internet detectives out there.
wub

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Sounds like your average redditor.

Can't separate their private life from reddit.

nudemacusers

i have sex all the time*. am married. with kids. the idea of sexless marriage is amusing to me, i assume some people get in a marriage so they can more or less coast, I guess. I hear that alot from dudes around me (gettin married, don't need to dress up no mo, gettin married, don't have to work out as much, etc etc)

*with my wife (in case she is reading)
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Listen here you redneck phuck if Europe falls the us will fall and your days of sitting in your little poverty shack, making love to your sister, drinking moonshine with cleetus and bill wil be over.
Lol calm down you haggis/shepard-pie eating pudgy little awkward inbred. Accept that UK belongs to Ethiopians and Pakistanis now. You mad that people prefer Chicken Tikka masala over your nasty boiled inbred disgusting food? Like I said, I'd take a delicious chicken shawarma over some gross shepard's pie made by some inbred looking goon who resembles Uncle Fester from the adam's family.

:neogaf

nudemacusers

thanks for reminding me to lurk misc more.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

etiolate

Listen here you redneck phuck if Europe falls the us will fall and your days of sitting in your little poverty shack, making love to your sister, drinking moonshine with cleetus and bill wil be over.
Lol calm down you haggis/shepard-pie eating pudgy little awkward inbred. Accept that UK belongs to Ethiopians and Pakistanis now. You mad that people prefer Chicken Tikka masala over your nasty boiled inbred disgusting food? Like I said, I'd take a delicious chicken shawarma over some gross shepard's pie made by some inbred looking goon who resembles Uncle Fester from the adam's family.

cac on cac crime  :brazilcry

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

nudemacusers

band together brehthren, if we destroy each other we leave room for the negro to take foot.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
band together brehthren, if we destroy each other we leave room for the negro to take foot.

Ain't no cac brethren here, you've come to the wrong neighborhood.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
The browning of the US and the EU.  I guess I need to have a child with a Mexican woman so that he or she blends into the general US populace of 2040.  :anhuld :hans1

The whites had a good run.  :stahp

etiolate

Real Question:

I assume most average racists can't tell the difference between a hispanic and a middle eastern Eschite.

But do you think the really skilled racists can? Like they got the discrimination down to a science? Like how Cotton Hill knew Hank's neighbor was Loation and not the Korean who took out his knees?

well at least we all have inbreeding in common

nudemacusers

Real Question:

I assume most average racists can't tell the difference between a hispanic and a middle eastern Eschite.

But do you think the really skilled racists can? Like they got the discrimination down to a science? Like how Cotton Hill knew Hank's neighbor was Loation and not the Korean who took out his knees?
i think so, the only people to have identified my mexican heritage have either asked me things in spanish, or have called me a spic/wetback/etc.  :-\ :'(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Real Question:

A lot of Spaniards have Middle Eastern blood in them because of the Moor invasion.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:16:47 PM by Atramental »

Dennis

you colonize us, we immigrate to you and ruin your country :rejoice

jakefromstatefarm

I always get The Addams Family and The Munsters mixed up  :goty2

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Addams Family vs. Munsters: wealthy, isolated exceptionalism vs. working-class pressure to assimilate? Facets of immigrant nonconformity.

[insert appropriate coli emote here]

Dennis

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
i don't really understand this thread, i do like red wine tho
QED

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Malbecs are my fave.  :aah

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
I don't drink alcohol, for why would I not wish to experience life fully cognizant?  :tophat

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
i can drunkpost with impeccable spelling and grammar
QED

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
Fuck Israel.
reckt

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

Himu

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 05:44:37 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Himu

I'm convinced there's a conspiracy. I can't find 2pac's I don't give a fuck on YouTube at all beyond instrumentals. What is going on?! :what
IYKYK

that's an mc eiht song
😈

Himu

That's a 2pac song. He trashes his record label and San Francisco police department at the end of the song. It was on 2pacalypse now. But that's it, that vine is that song.
IYKYK

king of the internet

• 🚽
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=121726021#post121726021

Holy shit, this post  :heh

His soundcloud page with those hot garbage beats. :sabu I'm dying.

That's a 2pac song. He trashes his record label and San Francisco police department at the end of the song. It was on 2pacalypse now. But that's it, that vine is that song.
no the song you linked was an mc eiht song
😈

Himu

I know. That was so weird!
IYKYK

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
That thread title. :aah
©ZH

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

every single one sounds the same

Himu

I'm convinced there's a conspiracy. I can't find 2pac's I don't give a fuck on YouTube at all beyond instrumentals. What is going on?! :what

People don't actually like 2pac's music, they (homosexuals/women) just like printing shirtless pictures of him and putting them on their wall* and/or idolizing him because he was a 'real nicca'

*PD

:yeshrug

You got me FURIOUS and if this were Coli I would NEG YOU.
IYKYK

Himu

I AM.

Hand on hip!
IYKYK

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Big ups to Wrath for posting Desire and Ladyhawke.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

My bass drums samples are all under 20hz and my hi hats are over 30k, that's how fucking futuristic they are. You aren't ready. None of you are ready for beats as fucking brutal as mine. They're fucking hilarious. I swear, they stink like your mums gusset. Fat like butter, spreadable like Dairylee. They are beyond reproach. Devious and ill-mannered. Imagine a thousand mosquitos simultaneously stinging your ear drums. Now imagine those mosquitos are doing that at over 200 bpm. That, my friends, is just the start. Now imagine your in the pits at a formula one race and there's a crash on the track and one of the super-softs bounces over the pit wall and hits you straight in the fucking gut, breaking 3 ribs and puncturing a lung, causing a 3-4 inch cut to your temple as you tumble to the ground holding on to your balls for dear life. Imagine that. That's about half as majestic as a single one of my dirty kick drum beats. My hi hats are at 2000bpm, my bass drums at 69.5bpm and the snare is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND because with shit this funky a snare drum would only be taking the piss. I use a fucking WACK clap sound I sampled from an old Casio PT-30 which I routinely feed through a Leslie Rotary speaker, back into a mic, out to a reverb chamber of over 1000sq ft, into the desk, back into the carpark, and then directly injected into the willing arseholes of over a million funky idiots who all hanker for rhythms unheard. They are not disappointed and nor should they be. My beats are heartbreakingly effective.

king of the internet

• 🚽
Just noticed the typo in the title. Fix that shit!!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
TRIGGER WARNING: Typos
fat

a brief red wine interlude before more neogaf shit-posting, just a little palate cleanser.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Just noticed the typo in the title. Fix that shit!!
Yeah, it's Harcourt Fenton Mudd. And the Salt Vampire creature was a separate episode.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

People don't actually like 2pac's music, they (homosexuals/women) just like printing shirtless pictures of him and putting them on their wall* and/or idolizing him because he was a 'real nicca'

*PD

:yeshrug

is this why holler if ya hear me is closing?

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Is this you, Atramental?

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/9301413/

Atra dished his Coli handle here awhile back.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩