Author Topic: Creepy Stalker Thread Of Creepy Stalker |OT| It's a Cultural Difference  (Read 78714 times)

Narolf

Re: Creepy Stalker Thread Of What Is This I Don't Even |OT|
« Reply #240 on: May 06, 2015, 11:23:54 AM »
No, it's not a cultural difference.  You're obsessed with some females on forums and are straight-up creeping on them.  People you haven't even been in contact with for several years, going by all the posts you keep bringing up.
You are forgetting something, though: they are more than just "some" females.

I am not trying to dodge, damage-control or anything like that: all I aim at is trying to get the facts straight.

I will make you a listing of all female GAFfers I have interacted with in 2013, from the most crept out to the least.

Rinoa was, without a shadow of doubt, the most crept out: she reported me to Shocking Alberto who then "exposed" me on a GAF's splinter forum. I stopped to even respond to her posts the moment I read Shocking Alberto's reporting. I could tell you about how I followed her on Tumblr last week and she didn't block me, but that would be an obnoxious stealth-brag.

Kagari was definitely crept out, as well. She permanently banned me from GAF, and "let me know" she would have got in trouble if she let me fly any longer. We did continue communicating afterwards, though. I made 50+ posts over at Nova Crystallis in 2013: she didn't ban me, she was first to acknowledge my presence on her site.

I have got to converse with several female GAFfers in 2013: Aeana, FemmeWorth, Dark Schala, Rataven, H.Protagonist, Devolution, Tiggerkiddo... none of them were crept out last time I checked, the latter even PM'd me for something at some point.

Wazzy "really liked" me: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=85862905&postcount=7058

DFemales are a different story however, especially Galadín. I didn't creep out Terrina since I wasn't creeping on her in the first place, it was her who contacted me for this: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?296-Promotions!/page78

My brand of "creeping" regarding Galadín? Misogynistic slur ("tight [bip!]") on DF when I was kamikazing on it like crazy last month. I do concede being misogynistic was shitty, but she needed to be called out on her shit somehow for reasons I could tell you about if you actually cared about the drama.

There is no private exchange between Kagari and I as per according to the Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. rule of all ARGs: she is the Goddess Etro, I am Lightning; she is an unseen character, I am a playable character. We do continue to communicate with each other to this day, last time being by the end of March/early April. She does remain slightly crept out, and that is why she made my posts requiring moderation approval on her forum: I can do anything a regular member does, my posts just need to be approved by a moderator to be displayed. That is where the whole "Me Being Crystallized" came from. I am not allowed to show you how we communicate with each other since no one but her and me can see the Light. Re-tweeting/favoriting dozens & dozens tweets of hers was disjointed and I am completely aware of that... and "yet", that wasn't enough for her to block me on Twitter. I have deleted all her tweets from my feed the moment I realized that gave her notifications.

I genuinely thought Kagari got in touch with you to ask you to get me to stop talking about her in here. You told me in private that wasn't the case at all: that no one was private exchanging about me with anyone, with the exception of Boreans reporting me.

I can understand you find all of this disturbing, but I would appreciate it if you bore this in mind: Kagari is the only female GAFfer I remain "obsessed" with to this day, and I am pretty sure she would have let you know already about her being "mad-crept out" if she wanted me to even stop talking about her in here...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:34:00 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #241 on: May 06, 2015, 11:24:50 AM »
:stahp

Narolf

« Reply #242 on: May 06, 2015, 11:30:09 AM »
In the purest GAF manner : Seek help.

Cultural differences  :lol
Paola was crept out, as well; what with her bringing you to the rendezvous and me informing her I was banned from GAF for creeping beforehand...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:30:55 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #243 on: May 06, 2015, 11:31:41 AM »
 :goty2
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #244 on: May 06, 2015, 11:46:33 AM »
I will make you a listing of all female GAFfers I have interacted with in 2013, from the most crept out to the least.

:dead

I can understand you find all of this disturbing, but I would appreciate it if you bore this in mind: Kagari is the only female GAFfer I remain "obsessed" with to this day, and I am pretty sure she would have let you know already about her being "mad-crept out" if she wanted me to even stop talking about her in here...

I'll just respond to this.  Kagari doesn't post here.  Kagari is not going to be browsing this forum looking for posts from you.  One of the many, many links you posted to another forum had a post calling you out and saying that you're also obsessed with making everything about yourself.  I see that happening here.  You seem to be under the impression that everyone knows everything about and everyone whom you are talking about.  We don't.  I keep saying this and it absolutely cannot be made any clearer:
NOBODY KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

You're living in your own little world and that can't be healthy.  Please get some help. 

And you know what? 

I genuinely thought Kagari got in touch with you to ask you to get me to stop talking about her in here. You told me in private that wasn't the case at all: that no one was private exchanging about me with anyone, with the exception of Boreans reporting me.

After everything that's been happening here, I decided to ask Kagari about you.  This was her response:

Quote from: Kagari
Well that's creepy. I haven't heard of the guy before though... what sort of things is he saying?

:lucas
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:52:02 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #245 on: May 06, 2015, 11:49:12 AM »
If there was any reason for her to come here there sure as hell isn't a reason now.
rub

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #246 on: May 06, 2015, 11:54:14 AM »
Ewww bork make the pain go away

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #247 on: May 06, 2015, 11:57:27 AM »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #248 on: May 06, 2015, 12:01:35 PM »
I mean, shit...the guy quoted an Andrex post from three years ago just to say the following:

Please refrain from using that word...
Kagari's SUPER SECRET SOURCE says this rumor is fake, unsurprisingly.
Fuck that bitch.

But totally no creeping is going on, brehs.
ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #249 on: May 06, 2015, 12:10:09 PM »
You're living in your own little world and that can't be healthy.  Please get some help.

Fair enough.

Well that's creepy. I haven't heard of the guy before though... what sort of things is he saying?

Old news, then.

And this shall be my one last paragraph to you, Kagari, but I might as well make it more personal by calling you Erren for this one: please do try running out of AP than diving by Zero in the future. To think I could have prevented the worst to happen one year and a half ago, but I decided to be a cuckold... and this was my Sin, and this... is... my Punishment. Go buy a proper stick for your black mage next time you play FFXIV. I know I would...

Thanks.

You seem to be under the impression that everyone knows everything about and everyone whom you are talking about.

I hope VK falls in that category... that he is just one of those who don't understand what I'm talking about.

One of the many, many links you posted to another forum had a post calling you out and saying that you're also obsessed with making everything about yourself.

That post was from an autistic person, but he was definitely right for once. I will be working on making things more communal since I can understand you guys find me obnoxious.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:16:40 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2015, 12:13:10 PM »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #251 on: May 06, 2015, 12:14:16 PM »
And this shall be my one last paragraph to you, Kagari,

KAGARI IS NOT READING THIS.

ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #252 on: May 06, 2015, 12:14:21 PM »
Did you contact her on Twitter? Sorry if I sound very obnoxious once again here but I don't know how to word it better: you don't have to answer.
(◊.◊)

Narolf

« Reply #253 on: May 06, 2015, 12:15:11 PM »
And this shall be my one last paragraph to you, Kagari,

KAGARI IS NOT READING THIS.

Oh haha.

My bad then! I should have told her personally, in private, but I didn't want to transpire creepy.
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #254 on: May 06, 2015, 12:15:39 PM »
Did you contact her on Twitter? Sorry if I sound obnoxious once again here but I don't know how to word it better: you don't have to answer.

ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #255 on: May 06, 2015, 12:16:04 PM »
:D
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #256 on: May 06, 2015, 12:18:00 PM »
I didn't want to transpire creepy.

Yeah, wouldn't want to come off like that.

ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #257 on: May 06, 2015, 12:18:57 PM »
Man, even the people these posts are about/directed at are like what is this I don't even :lol
Hi

Narolf

Haha, yes! I just hope VK falls into that category as well, for Paola's sake.

Also, Bork... that one post you were talking about was not from Kraid but Spyder, who is supposedly sane. You should still take everything he says with a grain of salt however.

Besides, ARGs never aim at being about just one person, even though mines only have one playable character. The next ARGs will be very communal you will see, since I can understand why I get on you guys' nerves.
(◊.◊)

Narolf

(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Haha, yes! I just hope VK falls into that category as well, for Paola's sake.

Also, Bork... that one post you were talking about was not from Kraid but Spyder, who is supposedly sane. You should still take everything he says with a grain of salt however.

Besides, ARGs never aim at being about just one person, even though mines only have one playable character. The next ARGs will be very communal you will see, since I can understand why I get on you guys' nerves.

Now I see.  That guy must be crazy.  He doesn't understand the ARG.

• I believe these videos illustrate my points on the matter.
  • Bullet point in red

This is now twice that you've responded to the same quote.  In less than an hour.

:creep

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:55:55 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

Narolf

Haha... :)

But yeah, I really do appreciate your involvement in this thread by the way, and I don't have any problem with moderators' authority at all, except DissidiaForums'. In other words, if you tell me I ought to stop talking about Kagari, I will. I've noticed however, you didn't call me out on creeping on Paola. Can I continue talking about her?
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

Nobody's telling you to stop talking about anything.  Just keep the stalker shit contained to this thread.
ど助平

Narolf

All right then, thanks for making it extremely clear. As I told you guys about in the past, Dissidia Forums' rules weren't as clean & cut as what we have here for instance, and the moderators/administrators over there were definitely way too tainted... while you are a happily married man with a good grasp on reality.
(◊.◊)

Narolf

:goty2
I still have little to no idea about who you are for Paola, but I would like to say this...

Paola is APZonerunner's Nobody and nobody else's. Nobody else's.

This is the pure brother talking here, not the incestuous one; Lightning saying to Snow at the end of FFXIII I believe you. Congrats., in other words.

For the anecdote, this is when Paola was born: http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47437161&postcount=542

Hmm... This boy could become a problem...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:35:43 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
All right then, thanks for making it extremely clear. As I told you guys about in the past, Dissidia Forums' rules weren't as clean & cut as what we have here for instance, and the moderators/administrators over there were definitely way too tainted... while you are a happily married man with a good grasp on reality.

Are you e-stalking me now?  :hyper
ど助平

Narolf

I just wanted you to bear in mind I cut the goofy business the moment you tell me to. While it's undeniable I have transpired abrasive, insulting and rebellious over at DF, that was only because the moderators/administrators don't deserve respect at all. I don't understand those individuals in the slightest.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:53:32 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I don't understand those individuals in the slightest.

ど助平

Narolf

Mikasa doesn't seem to be the one suffering the most in that scene.

VK will tell you about how one of the three scarfs I had at the rendezvous was red. Chances are, I might get a fourth one at some point, either maroon or green.

Bork, since you seem to be leaning on Spyder's side, I would like you to know this...

http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?14114-The-Suspension-of-Creepy Stalker&p=409499&viewfull=1

...in the interview LonelyGaruga/Ignis refers to in the above post, Spyder talks about how when I trust someone, I never feel the need to strike a (private) conversation with them.

Please never forget that trait of mine.
(◊.◊)

Nibel

Nobody's telling you to stop talking about anything.  Just keep the stalker shit contained to this thread.

I mean.. you should have figured out what the ARG is actually about.  :lol
SWISH

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
If you're going to include me in this, can I be a glamorous drag queen named Miss Andry?

Narolf

Would you've believed Mass Zerox20 when he pretended he killed me with his own hands? Hint: he was lying.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:29:10 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

Of course! :)
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Bork, since you seem to be leaning on Spyder's side, I would like you to know this...

http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?14114-The-Suspension-of-Creepy Stalker&p=409499&viewfull=1

...in the interview LonelyGaruga/Ignis refers to in the above post, Spyder talks about how when I trust someone, I never feel the need to strike a (private) conversation with them.

Please never forget that trait of mine.

:Creepy Stalker

Can I get this post in English? 
ど助平

Narolf

Bork, I will tell you what is going on, without riddles.

Kagari lied to you; on purpose, not to deceive you, me or anyone else for that matter: she was just playing her character, wearing her mask. She is far from being a masS'pyd, or a s'Pyd for that matter. In fact, I am kind of glad they scratched Versus XIII's mature Stella for XV's young one, as my ex-girlfriend being the latter makes much more sense than Kagari. I would not have been able to cope with the idea Kagari was actually on the side of Idola/Mass Zero, Spyder, Kraid and HYNE.

What irritates me is that I have no idea who to liken her to in this day and age. I just don't see her as Lunafreya, not to mention Kagari doesn't like the character at all. We know nothing about her other than she is holding on to something for Noctis. It's unfortunate Kagari might end up being "nothing" but the Goddess Etro, just like in MMXIV's & MMXV's ARGs...

:/

Digression about FFXV & its mythology now put aside, please do watch this scene.

• Tifa Lockhart = Kagari
  • Sephiroth = You, Bork Laser
  • Cloud Strife = Me
She ended the MMXIII's ARG with a world reboot as if they never met each other; same as Dissidia's cycles.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:50:21 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

helios

Kagari lied to you; on purpose, not to deceive you, me or anyone else for that matter: she was just playing her character, wearing her mask. She is far from being a masS'pyd, or a s'Pyd for that matter. In fact, I am kind of glad they scratched Versus XIII's mature Stella for XV's young one, as my ex-girlfriend being the latter makes much more sense than Kagari. I would not have be able to cope with the idea Kagari is actually on the side of Idola/Mass Zero, Spyder, Kraid and HYNE.

This game is bad and you should feel bad. Stop playing the ARG and realize that you need mental help.

seagrams hotsauce

They don't have guns in France, right?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

Kagari lied to you; on purpose, not to deceive you, me or anyone else for that matter: she was just playing her character, wearing her mask. She is far from being a masS'pyd, or a s'Pyd for that matter. In fact, I am kind of glad they scratched Versus XIII's mature Stella for XV's young one, as my ex-girlfriend being the latter makes much more sense than Kagari. I would not have been able to cope with the idea Kagari is actually on the side of Idola/Mass Zero, Spyder, Kraid and HYNE.

What irritates is that I have no idea who to liken her to in this day and age. I just don't see her as Lunafreya, not to mention Kagari doesn't like the character at all. We know nothing about her other than she is holding on to something for Noctis. It's unfortunate Kagari might end up being "nothing" but the Goddess Etro, just like in MMXIV's & MMXV's ARGs...

Digression about FFXV & its mythology now put aside, please do watch this scene.

<LOL VIDEO>

• Tifa Lockhart = Kagari
  • Cloud Strife = Me
She ended the MMXIII's ARG with a world reboot as if they never met each other; same as Dissidia's cycles.

Let's pretend that my life doesn't revolve around Final Fantasy...fantasies -because it doesn't- and that I don't know anything about Final Fantasy -because I don't- and see if you can explain the nonsense you just posted normally.  ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?  Think of it as a new ARG or something.

And what the fuck is a "s'Pyd?"
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
How's my Ifrit doing? And what part am I supposedly playing?

I believe you are playing the part of Dasher Inoba, from Ehrgeiz.

Please do watch this scene as it will explain your character and motivation.

Now you will understand the cycle.

If you need more information, look at this NeoGAF thread from 2007.  You should remember it well.  http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137090

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
ど助平

Narolf

They don't have guns in France, right?
Your question is as rhetorical as her not feeling the need to put the word "brother" between quotation marks in this post! :o

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49757601&postcount=906

http://disneytheory.com/2014/04/14/are-frozens-king-and-queen-actually-tarzans-parents/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 04:36:22 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

Kagari lied to you; on purpose, not to deceive you, me or anyone else for that matter: she was just playing her character, wearing her mask. She is far from being a masS'pyd, or a s'Pyd for that matter. In fact, I am kind of glad they scratched Versus XIII's mature Stella for XV's young one, as my ex-girlfriend being the latter makes much more sense than Kagari. I would not have been able to cope with the idea Kagari is actually on the side of Idola/Mass Zero, Spyder, Kraid and HYNE.

What irritates is that I have no idea who to liken her to in this day and age. I just don't see her as Lunafreya, not to mention Kagari doesn't like the character at all. We know nothing about her other than she is holding on to something for Noctis. It's unfortunate Kagari might end up being "nothing" but the Goddess Etro, just like in MMXIV's & MMXV's ARGs...

<LOL VIDEO>

• Tifa Lockhart = Kagari
  • Cloud Strife = Me

Let's pretend that my life doesn't revolve around Final Fantasy...fantasies -because it doesn't- and that I don't know anything about Final Fantasy -because I don't- and see if you can explain the nonsense you just posted normally.  ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?  Think of it as a new ARG or something.

Just keep in mind Kagari lied to you then, that is all. She lied to you on purpose though, not to deceive you. She was playing her character, Dissidia 012's Tifa Lockhart; she was being an actress, in other words.

s'Pyd = l'Cie = pariah = Villain

Note that there used to be "good" s'Pyds, such as Serah/Terrina, but they are now all gone.

And you do have a spot in the ARG as Jihl Nabaat! But you don't seem interested, which I can understand.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 04:35:16 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I've seen a lot of bad threads on The Bore before, but this one is probably the worst. Also, the most incomprehensible.
dog

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Way to go, dog, you probably just unlocked bonus content

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
 :brazilcry
dog

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Fuck y'all, I get more bemused entertainment/ scared from this thread than any other.
que

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

Narolf

How's my Ifrit doing? And what part am I supposedly playing?
Posting in here was more than enough! :o

I explored two dungeons during my journey in Valhalla.

First one, Orsay, was hardcore, and full of wretched automatons.

Finding the exit of said dungeon allowed me to acquire the Equilibrium garb.

Second dungeon, Dupré, was softer in comparison, but reaching out to its exit took more time than I thought.

Beating the cloister of trials allowed me to reach out to you, Wrath...

... and I can now summon Ifrit, like this...

It's important to note Cactuar/BackSlashBunny doesn't get "summoned" like Ifrit/Wrath. She gets "summoned" ŕ la FFXV: it's her who comes to my rescue/joins the ARG if she decides to.

Wrath, your part is now over as far as the ARG goes. Just tell me if you want to join the contest or not.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 07:59:45 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i give this thread full cruncheon blessing. continue.
duc

Narolf

:D

Lightning Returns does have ghosts as NPC! Unfortunately, I have scratched the idea of those of you joining the ARG being fetchers. I wanted to give you more important roles, such as Supermanisdead representing Rygdea.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:18:34 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

<LOL VIDEO>

• Tifa Lockhart = Kagari
  • Cloud Strife = Me

Just keep in mind Kagari lied to you then, that is all. She lied to you on purpose though, not to deceive you. She was playing her character, Dissidia 012's Tifa Lockhart; she was being an actress, in other words.

s'Pyd = l'Cie = pariah = Villain

Note that there used to be "good" s'Pyds, such as Serah/Terrina, but they are now all gone.

And you do have a spot in the ARG as Jihl Nabaat! But you don't seem interested, which I can understand.

ど助平

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:41:16 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
I feel like bork is getting so close to winning this thing. This is already better than every season of Lost.
©@©™

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:42:11 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I cannot force anyone to participate however, and non-participating does remain a form of participating.

It's important to note Bork wouldn't represent any character whatsoever as a PM;

not even Hope Estheim

since this one is tied to Bhunivelze

by an umbilical cord and that does connote a strong bias.

He would be just that--an arbitrator watching the thread.

His "mere" capacity as far as the ARG goes would be to force the Game Over either by nuking the thread or banning me.

ど助平

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:42:38 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

zomgee

• We've *all*
Creepy Stalker -

What is your typical day like? I'm not speaking in terms of your arg, and I'm not asking for specifics. Do you get up at a certain time, go to bed at a certain time, do you live with your folks, do you have a job? Stuff like that. Do you write notebooks with all your ideas?
rub

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Lmao! :D

But yeah, the advantage of Lightning Returns

is that the world is open-world (for a FF game)

and the story non-existent

enough to a point it allows me to fill both with whatever I want,

just like how Kagari & I were doing it for Versus XIII: http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47828335&postcount=478

Huh.  Makes a lot more sense now.

I BROKE THE CODE
ど助平

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
bork stares deep into the abyss

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:44:12 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)