Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 247110 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #1741 on: May 30, 2021, 05:59:05 AM »
https://realrawnews.com/2021/05/u-s-military-to-hold-military-tribunals-in-tiera-del-fuego/

In closing, our source said that several high-profile figures, most of whom were Hollywood elites, are awaiting tribunals at Tiera del Fuego. The names he dropped include Kevin Spacey, Lady Gaga, Tom Hanks, and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, among others.
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1742 on: May 30, 2021, 06:20:23 AM »
The Christians have been predicting the return of Jesus for 2021 years now.

The Church of Q still has ways to go.

🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1743 on: May 30, 2021, 08:02:17 AM »
it all went down hill for the gaga when she became creative director of polaroid :yeshrug
(ice)

benjipwns

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 03:39:48 PM by Skullfuckers Anonymous »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #1746 on: June 02, 2021, 09:12:51 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1747 on: June 03, 2021, 08:44:20 AM »
wth is flynn doing in the background?
Anyway, Trump thinks he'll be reinstated in August because Mike Lindell convinced him of that.

Also, a number of conspiracy theorists have been arrested in the Netherlands for 'disturbing public order'.
Their 'conspiracy' is about a satanic pedo cult involving the WHO and some prominent politicians.
They even went to a local graveyard to put flowers on graves they said were victims of the pedo cult.

Why is the favorite hobby of the rich and powerful always to join a satanic pedo cult :thinking
🤴

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #1748 on: June 03, 2021, 10:51:22 AM »
Thats just 4chan pizzagate garbage spreading to the netherlands. Thx for keeping those conspiracies going. Now we have these morons here too
What

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1749 on: June 03, 2021, 10:53:11 AM »
looking forward to the dutch kraken :hyper
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1750 on: June 03, 2021, 12:02:50 PM »
https://realrawnews.com/2021/06/john-podesta-executed-at-gitmo/

Traitor. Murderer. Pedophile. Luciferian. Clinton co-conspirator. John Podesta was the embodiment of evil—“was” being the operative word. On Tuesday morning at precisely 8:00 a.m. GITMO time, a military firing squad composed of Marine volunteers gave Podesta a 6-gun salute—center mass.

Two hours earlier, military police had awoken Podesta and asked whether he wanted a final meal. A tearful and trembling Podesta reportedly refused a last repast, saying he had no appetite while whining about how Donald J. Trump and the U.S. military had convicted an innocent man.

Another one bites the dust :win
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1751 on: June 03, 2021, 12:11:06 PM »
Thats just 4chan pizzagate garbage spreading to the netherlands. Thx for keeping those conspiracies going. Now we have these morons here too
It all started long before that with a Moroccan kid, going to the Moroccan police to report how he was raped by the head of our justice department, who then retired early and has been protected by his friends and party ever since.
These morons do not have the resources to get to the bottom of this, but they are on the right track.

Although these are not satanic cults, they are just bad people with the means to cover up what they did and implicate and blackmail others.
Epstein, Andrew, Savile, Hastert and the entire Catholic Church shielding pedo's. Usually these 'outrageous stories' pan out in unexpected ways.
🤴

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1752 on: June 03, 2021, 12:21:27 PM »
This is the greatest simulation folks.

twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/1400124092943159296
Genuinely thought the woman on the left was a wax figure. :doge

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #1753 on: June 03, 2021, 02:55:06 PM »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1754 on: June 03, 2021, 03:31:53 PM »
:salute
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1755 on: June 03, 2021, 05:57:03 PM »
 :uguu :salute :rejoice  :bow :info :bow2  :ohhh
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1756 on: June 04, 2021, 08:11:17 AM »
Real Raw News has obtained a list having the names of people who will face a military tribunal at the Guantanamo Bay detention center in the near future.  Please understand this list is not etched in stone, and it does not include persons being tried elsewhere. It has been made known to be that the persons named below have been apprehended and are currently at or awaiting transportation to GITMO. The situation is fluid and subject to change, and tribunals may be held concurrently if JAG considers it necessary, based on personnel available to prosecute cases. I will supply detailed, comprehensive articles on the tribunals once they begin in earnest.

John Brennan – May 24

James Comey—May 31

Huma Abedin—June 7

William Jefferson Clinton—June 14

John Boehner—June 17

Actor Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson—June 21

We are feasting folks!

Updated list :hyper

Good afternoon, readers. As many of you know, I’ve been concentrating on reporting on military tribunals currently happening at the Guantanamo Bay detention center and, now, elsewhere. Sources close to Donald J. Trump have told Real Raw News that Trump and the U.S. military are working to “decapitate” the hydra’s heads ahead of mass arrests that will sweep the nation once Trump is reinaugurated this July or August. Our sources have said July 4, Independence Day, but Trump himself has given August as a date for his potential return to the White House.

Below is a current list of Tribunals scheduled to occur in the coming weeks. The people name are believed to be in custody.

Huma Abedin – June 7.

Bill Clinton – June 14.

John Boehner – June 17.

William Barr – June 17. (to be held at another location, presumably)

Actor Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson – June 21

Actor Kevin Spacey – June 21 (location of tribunal not yet known)

Dr. Deborah Birx – June 23

Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett – June 28

Former FEMA Director Craig Fugate – June 29

Former FEMA Director Brock Long – June 29

Susan Rice – July 2
(ice)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #1757 on: June 04, 2021, 08:24:11 AM »
Wait, why is Justice Barret in Gitmo?  :lol
Margs

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1758 on: June 04, 2021, 08:50:48 AM »
she betrayed trump and let biden illegally take office :trumps :nothot
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1759 on: June 04, 2021, 08:51:47 AM »
nintex will be able to lay it all out for us ;)
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #1760 on: June 04, 2021, 10:11:36 AM »
Comey trial is :betty

Vice Adm. Hannink introduced a witness for the prosecution who attended the tribunal via a ZOOM video call. He introduced himself as Derrick White, a 22-year-old black male who claimed that in 2015 he had seen his father’s execution at the hands of “men wearing FBI and FEMA jackets.”

He recounted events that transpired during the historic flooding outbreak of Texas and other southern states in May 2015.

“I was just 16. Me and my mother, we lived in a ratty house southeast of Houston. My father lived on the streets, because she called him a bum. I had a small job and sometimes I’d go where I knew my father would hang out to give him a few dollars when I could. The night of the storms I was worried about him. He didn’t like to stay in shelters cause people got beat up or worse there. He said the streets were safer. I had to sneak out after mother went to bed, and I found my father and some other homeless guys he trusted and hung with near a closed-up storefront, standing beneath an awning. I gave him 10 dollars and was about to head home when four guys wearing FBI and FEMA jackets told them—my daddy and his friends—they’d bring them to shelter and food. They didn’t want to go, but those guys forced them too—said the streets were unsafe cause of the weather and they didn’t want to be responsible if they drowned or got caught in a twister. One of them said ‘what about the kid,’ and another guy, I guess he was the one in charge, said ‘take him too.’ They put us in this minibus and drove and drove and drove. And I was scared shitless,” Mr. White explained, clearly emotional.

He continued: “My father told me not to worry.  Well, they drove us all the way to Texas City docks where there’s this boat—a barge like ship—and they brought us on it. It was strange because there was only one light on in the whole thing. One of the men tells me I’m going to watch because I’m going to be last. He pulls out a gun, shoots one of my father’s friends in the head, and shoves him overboard. We’re all held at gunpoint, trembling, dazed, you know. They bring us below decks in a cargo room or something. But there’s no cargo. Just a guillotine. One guy tells me I’m going to watch my father die. Short of it is, one by one their heads, including my father’s, went in that fucking machine. I screamed and cried and begged and pleaded to God not to die. One of them, the guy in charge, I guess, must have felt some kind of guilt, because he told the others to let me go. They said no one would believe me anyway. And they were right. My mother didn’t believe me. Media didn’t believe me. No one believed me. And I buried away this story for a very long time.”

spoiler (click to show/hide)
James Comey erupted in laughter. “A fanciful, fabricated tale. This is what you call credible? Even if were true, what does it have to do with me or Barack?”
[close]

https://realrawnews.com/2021/06/james-comey-military-tribunal-day-1/

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1761 on: June 04, 2021, 10:57:25 AM »
The real Amy Barrett died years ago in a car crash. The person on trial is a Russian spy named Natalia Kamadova who assumed her identity on behalf of Hillary Clinton and the deep state operators.
Rudy G found her fake ID on Hunters laptop along with other documents. Apparently he recruited her and many other former female Russian spies by pretending to be working for the 'real' CIA.

Even so, Trump as TV savvy as he is was already on to her.
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1763 on: June 06, 2021, 03:31:42 PM »
Surely they wouldn't send CCP shills to China that list their ties to the CCP on LinkedIn to investigate the origins of COVID.

https://twitter.com/MarionKoopmans/status/1401166382738386949

What an outrageous conspiracy  :heh

It was merely a coincidence that Daszak, Fauci, Koopmans and others funded and supported research done in Wuhan China :trumps

Demaneuf began searching for patterns in the available data, and it wasn’t long before he spotted one. China’s laboratories were said to be airtight, with safety practices equivalent to those in the U.S. and other developed countries. But Demaneuf soon discovered that there had been four incidents of SARS-related lab breaches since 2004, two occuring at a top laboratory in Beijing. Due to overcrowding there, a live SARS virus that had been improperly deactivated, had been moved to a refrigerator in a corridor. A graduate student then examined it in the electron microscope room and sparked an outbreak.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-fight-to-uncover-covid-19s-origins

All these wild theories backed up by crazy conspiracies science :trumps
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 04:01:48 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #1764 on: June 06, 2021, 08:17:47 PM »

Continent spanning dragons 

:rejoice :hans1 :salute

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1765 on: June 07, 2021, 11:56:47 AM »
Yes.
©@©™

benjipwns

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1767 on: June 09, 2021, 12:13:13 PM »
Is this from the Bill Gates gitmo hearing?
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1768 on: June 09, 2021, 12:18:11 PM »
Is this from the Bill Gates gitmo hearing?

Gates hasn't been captured (yet) Joe :gurl

Bill Clinton's starts next Monday tho :hyper

Baxter hasn't posted anything since the 3rd :stahp
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #1769 on: June 09, 2021, 04:12:51 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1770 on: June 09, 2021, 06:11:22 PM »
Pfizer juice makes you magneto?

Neat  :mynicca
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1771 on: June 10, 2021, 06:15:22 AM »
i've had one pfizer and I'm not magnetic (yet) :thinking

my phone signal has improved in the last 2 and half weeks tho :win
(ice)

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #1772 on: June 10, 2021, 08:12:13 AM »
I've been doing a shit load of research into "Aliens are due to show themselves VERY soon"

I believe!

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #1773 on: June 10, 2021, 09:11:02 AM »
rub

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1774 on: June 11, 2021, 06:48:22 PM »
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1403417482858274817

I think Boris is trying to destroy the built back better movement from the inside.
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #1775 on: June 12, 2021, 11:12:48 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/Shayan86/status/1403863360668672000

That’s what you get for getting your deep state deaths news from anons instead of from the master Michael Baxter!

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1776 on: June 13, 2021, 09:52:55 AM »
Baxter might have been got by the deep state, he's not posted a story since the 3rd and there are big proceedings going on :stahp
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1777 on: June 13, 2021, 12:47:04 PM »
He must have gotten tired of all the winning.
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1778 on: June 13, 2021, 12:47:44 PM »
we will never get tired of winning :trumps
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1779 on: June 13, 2021, 07:21:55 PM »
The Corona Virus started in Wuhan China.
But saying KUNG FLU or saying it was from CHINA of course creates a STIGMA.

“While they have their advantages, these scientific names can be difficult to say and recall, and are prone to misreporting,” the WHO said in a statement.

“As a result, people often resort to calling variants by the places where they are detected, which is stigmatising and discriminatory.”

So we label them Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta.
The four coronavirus variants considered of concern by the United Nations agency and known generally by the public as the UK, South Africa, Brazil and India variants have now been given the letters Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta according to the order of their detection.

And then we just remove the Chinese virus and pretend it started in the UK  :teehee

But hey the WHO are not CCP shills. This is just SCIENCE  8)
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1780 on: June 14, 2021, 05:33:49 AM »
the gawd is back :rejoice :rejoice :rejoice

https://realrawnews.com/2021/06/james-comey-sentenced-to-death-by-guillotine/

On Friday, June 4, a military tribunal at Guantanamo Bay found former FBI Director James Comey guilty of treason and murder and sentenced him to death by guillotine, a symbolic gesture since Comey seemed to take perverse pleasure in the beheading of others.

The officers judging the military’s case against Comey reached a verdict shortly after Vice Adm. John G. Hannink of the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps finished grilling a former FBI official who testified that Comey had indeed committed unlawful atrocities against law-abiding American citizens.

First to testify was former FBI field supervisor Clifford Colvin, who from 2015-2017 worked under Comey on clandestine “beta tests” that involved abducting and executing vagrants, society’s discarded homeless population. Pressed by Vice Adm. Hannink, Colvin gave an impassioned description of how Comey’s private “hit team” sought out and targeted persons least likely to “have someone report them missing” and often held joint operations with the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Together, often during natural disasters, they would illicitly beguile the homeless into believing the federal government had sent them on a mission of mercy, to feed and shelter the hopeless and the forgotten. Colvin’s statement corroborated testimony given by Derrick White on day 1 of Comey’s tribunal.

“I deeply regret what I’ve done. I regret following unlawful orders. I own my actions, though, and am prepared to answer for my crimes. The directives came down from James Comey,” Colvin said.

(Thank you for your patience. I was in desperate need of a vacation. Although I hate CA politics, I love the scenery. I spent a week in Malibu and a few days in LA, where I was the only person walking the streets without a mask. I am now playing catch up, so please be patient as I try to get things out.)

:whew
(ice)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #1781 on: June 14, 2021, 07:12:28 AM »
I've been doing a shit load of research into "Aliens are due to show themselves VERY soon"

I believe!

Same Ill create a good topic for it
What

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1782 on: June 14, 2021, 11:47:51 AM »
more baxter :hyper

https://realrawnews.com/2021/06/john-brennan-hanged-at-gitmo/

The psychopath John Brennan is no more.

On Monday, June 7, Brennan shared Hillary Clinton’s macabre fate—death by hanging after a military tribunal convicted him of murder and treason. Unlike Clinton, who remained steadfastly silent until the very moment the noose was slipped around her neck, a loudmouthed Brennan cussed out the guards who offered him a last meal, which he declined, berated his MP escort to gallows, and rebuked the small assembly of military and civilian personnel who had gathered near the Windward Point Lighthouse to witness his death.

In fact, Brennan had scarcely shut his mouth in the weeks between conviction and execution, said a GITMO source speaking on condition of anonymity. He told Real Raw News that Brennan availed himself of every opportunity to express contempt at the U.S. military and the citizenry. Brennan spent much of his incarceration deriding Donald J. Trump, calling him society’s great mistake and a threat to national security. He said Trump ought to have been “aborted.”

Vice Adm. Hannink reminded the detail to press the buttons in synchronicity, after, and only after, he issued the ‘execute’ command. Only one button would trigger the ghoulish device, and no soldier would ever know if his button ended Brennan’s life.

“Your all pussies and cowards, especially you, Adm. Hannink. I don’t see the three cowardly officers who passed sentence on me here, either. Where are they? No stomach. Where’s Trump? I figured he ain’t got the testicular fortitude to watch his handiwork in action. He’s a fucking pussy, and you’re all cowards and liars for following him. Let’s get this over with. I ain’t scared of shit,” Brennan said, as an MP slipped the noose around his neck.

Vice Adm. Hannink approached the gallows and tilted his head to meet Brennan’s menacing stare.

“This is not about Donald J. Trump. This is about you and the actions you’ve taken in the name of evil. Trump just had the guts to get the ball rolling, but one way or another, with or without Trump, your fate was sealed the moment you participated in the murders of innocent civilians. Trump may have been the catalyst, but you’re here because, frankly, you’re one evil sonofabitch,” Vice Adm. Hannink said.

“Do your master’s bidding; I’ll see you and Trump in hell,” Brennan retorted.

The ‘execute’ command was given, and the door beneath Brennan’s feet swung downward. His neck snapped, and the rope was cut. Brennan’s lifeless body lie motionless on a patch of grass. A military physician felt for a pulse and declared Brennan dead.

“Today justice has been served,” Vice Adm. Hannink said to the assembly.

:salute
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1783 on: June 14, 2021, 11:57:32 AM »
Smart to take him out while all eyes are on the G7.

4D chess indeed.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1784 on: June 14, 2021, 12:13:12 PM »
Hopefully he lets us know what happened at the Huma Abedin trial soon and can focus on bringing us deets on Bill Clinton's proceedings :trumps
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1785 on: June 14, 2021, 12:26:52 PM »
Hopefully he lets us know what happened at the Huma Abedin trial soon and can focus on bringing us deets on Bill Clinton's proceedings :trumps

Spoiler Alert: They were all found guilty and hanged, although occasionally the courts like to mix it up with a little beheading as a treat.
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1786 on: June 14, 2021, 12:59:36 PM »
:titus

(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1787 on: June 14, 2021, 05:06:45 PM »
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #1788 on: June 14, 2021, 10:15:15 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1789 on: June 15, 2021, 04:43:24 AM »
holy shit, this is better than E3 :hyper
🤴

therealdeal

« Reply #1790 on: June 15, 2021, 10:45:56 AM »

I believe!

Same Ill create a good topic for it

MIB got ‘em

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #1791 on: June 15, 2021, 01:20:51 PM »
Plot twist bitches  :whoo

https://realrawnews.com/2021/06/hillary-clinton-kills-from-the-grave/

Maybe it’s time to admit that they executed another Clinton body double.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1792 on: June 15, 2021, 01:55:28 PM »
Hillary is like Hugh Jackman from The Prestige, she just keeps popping out new clones and killing off the old ones.
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1793 on: June 15, 2021, 03:52:53 PM »
trump should go full doom and go to heck and end her once and for all :trumps
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1794 on: June 18, 2021, 01:57:19 PM »
On Wednesday at the G7 Summit in Helsinki, Joseph R. Biden met his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, for the first time since illegitimately taking office on January 20. However, persons involved in the Deep State purge are convinced that the man who met Putin was not Biden at all, but rather a body double wearing a prosthetic mask that perfectly mimicked Biden’s countenance.

A Mar-a-Lago source speaking under promise of anonymity told Real Raw News that the real Joseph R. Biden could not have attended the meeting—or the summit—because he has been hospitalized at Walter Reed Medical Center since June 1, when he purportedly had a massive stroke that left him(even more) feeble and paralyzed below the waist. Our source said Biden’s faux administration and the mainstream media have conspired to hide Biden’s illness while deciding whether to instate Kamala Harris as president or pass the presidential reigns to someone else.

DARPA developed face camo irl :titus

https://realrawnews.com/2021/06/biden-body-double-meets-vlad-putin/
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1795 on: June 18, 2021, 02:00:29 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
breaking kayfabe :shh i love how the new wave conspiracy theories are just recycling shid from metal gear solid
[close]
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1796 on: June 18, 2021, 02:07:05 PM »
On Wednesday at the G7 Summit in Helsinki, Joseph R. Biden met his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, for the first time since illegitimately taking office on January 20. However, persons involved in the Deep State purge are convinced that the man who met Putin was not Biden at all, but rather a body double wearing a prosthetic mask that perfectly mimicked Biden’s countenance.

A Mar-a-Lago source speaking under promise of anonymity told Real Raw News that the real Joseph R. Biden could not have attended the meeting—or the summit—because he has been hospitalized at Walter Reed Medical Center since June 1, when he purportedly had a massive stroke that left him(even more) feeble and paralyzed below the waist. Our source said Biden’s faux administration and the mainstream media have conspired to hide Biden’s illness while deciding whether to instate Kamala Harris as president or pass the presidential reigns to someone else.

DARPA developed face camo irl :titus

https://realrawnews.com/2021/06/biden-body-double-meets-vlad-putin/
To be fair that's probably how they managed to get Trump to make all his "official" appearances as he made america great again played golf
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #1797 on: June 18, 2021, 07:59:28 PM »
On Monday afternoon William Jefferson Clinton, dressed in a white jumpsuit and handcuffs, swaggered into GITMO’s south courtroom, and flashed a smile at the three-officer commission tasked with judging the Judge Advocate General’s case against him. In what can be described only as a surreal scenario, one panelist, a female Air Force captain, returned the smile and told Clinton “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. President.”

Vice Adm. John G. Hannink, present to prosecute JAG’s case, looked at the officer—who we will call Captain Ashley Redding—in stunned silence. He then reprimanded her, asking why she had breached protocol by engaging the defendant in civil discourse.

Captain Redding looked at both Vice Adm. Hannink and the other two panelists with a furtive grin. Her face reddened, and she admitted she was once Clinton’s fan and had voted for him twice.

“I can’t help it. People love me,” Bill Clinton said.

Vice Adm. Hannink ordered Clinton’s MP escort to drag him back to his cell, then cleared the courtroom except for Captain Redding. He asked whether her warm greeting to Clinton was facetious or sarcastic, and she confessed that she had developed a fondness for Clinton long before she had joined the Armed Forces.
:dead :dead :dead :dead

edit: the comments on this one :neogaf
R.G.
 Reply to  forsaken
 2 days ago
Follow this idea. She may be DS willing to lose her position for a future reward. If she was on earlier panels and voted for execution her credibility would be good and well timed for this event. The phrase ‘It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr President’ may mean ‘we have a plan to get you out. Be ready.’ ‘Clinton’s fan’ and ‘voting for him twice’ may be telling him how and where and what to expect. The idea is plausible and should be taken seriously. It is highly likely there are Clinton fans hiding in plain sight willing to help him escape. All those guarding him should be changed randomly and frequently. Or a trap should be set to catch them.
Lisa19
 Reply to  R.G.
 2 days ago
All panelist need to be re-vetted after this as no chances can be taken this is second strange mishap with Clinton. Christopher Sign was supposed to testify at BC tribunal now this horny female can’t be professional enough to hold her tongue??? No, not buying it. Something is in the works and if we suspect it Admiral Hanninck does too.
forsaken
 Reply to  R.G.
 2 days ago
Exactly. Something like this is going on.
It’s not some fuzzy california criminal. It’s a former US president who betrayed his country for a powerful international criminal satanist cult.

Whatever is happening, It can’t end well.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 08:04:27 PM by benjipwns »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1798 on: June 19, 2021, 10:24:23 PM »
every conspiracy about US gov exists in reality in monterey  :doge

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1799 on: June 20, 2021, 01:39:39 AM »
I hope Bill gets a massive death boner and nuts all over the entire audience during his hanging. :rejoice
©@©™