Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 243806 times)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #2160 on: October 17, 2021, 06:12:23 PM »
There’s only one person who can get to the bottom of this voter fraud.

https://twitter.com/PokerPolitics/status/1448805527870443531

1. never trust a candidate who clearly cuts their own hair
2. never trust a candidate who is unsuccessfully cultivating facial hair

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2161 on: October 17, 2021, 08:37:36 PM »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2162 on: October 17, 2021, 09:43:45 PM »
YouTube people?
White people?

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #2163 on: October 18, 2021, 10:14:24 PM »
https://m.

:lol

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2164 on: October 19, 2021, 02:50:23 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2165 on: October 19, 2021, 03:20:26 AM »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2166 on: October 19, 2021, 12:30:34 PM »
©@©™

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2167 on: October 19, 2021, 01:23:10 PM »
I didnt realize Hillary Clinton was active in the 1890s but it explains a lot
:O

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2168 on: October 19, 2021, 01:46:00 PM »
The power of adrenochrome.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

james

« Reply #2171 on: October 21, 2021, 12:55:57 AM »
Thats why all my towels are Egyptian

benjipwns

« Reply #2172 on: October 21, 2021, 05:12:29 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2173 on: October 21, 2021, 12:33:18 PM »
Hey Mike.

That's not lotion :juche
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #2174 on: October 22, 2021, 04:42:01 AM »
I bet the q lads have some fun theories re: Alec Baldwin  ;)
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2175 on: October 22, 2021, 08:34:56 AM »

:info
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2176 on: October 22, 2021, 02:14:17 PM »
Turning Baldwin into a murderer was payback from trump for the impersonations.

benjipwns

« Reply #2177 on: October 22, 2021, 06:07:47 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2178 on: October 22, 2021, 08:07:12 PM »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2179 on: October 22, 2021, 11:46:54 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2180 on: October 23, 2021, 09:30:16 AM »

:wut
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2181 on: October 24, 2021, 04:31:03 AM »
https://twitter.com/wef/status/1452152930463854592

You will own nothing
And you will not be happy
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2182 on: October 24, 2021, 07:53:15 AM »

The Q's are blind as always. In Red October a 'KGB officer' Putin is killed just like the real Putin died around 2011 or so.
But in our world a new 'Putin' is elected President in 2012. Seemingly taking up the mantle as the new villain as NATO is short on enemies.

With a shift in domestic and foreign policies more dramatic than the so-called plastic surgery.
And a complete change in demeanor and public appearances more in line with how the west portrays him.
You could almost say he's an actor playing a part on the global stage.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2183 on: October 25, 2021, 01:46:47 PM »

Traffic lights were invented to create traffic jams
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2185 on: October 30, 2021, 02:01:08 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2186 on: October 30, 2021, 08:56:59 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1454205984113582087

https://mobile.twitter.com/holmes_reports/status/1454094826824212485

:cmonson
https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1454215377274261505

Didn't you hear, ISIS is coming to Virginia and not new water carrying aid workers ISIS-K either but the original vanilla ISIS.

And you know what they hate most? Elections shopping malls motherfucker. Not Amazon warehouses but shopping malls.
Yes, the CIA ISIS is coming all the way to America to blow up mostly vacant shopping malls in the year of our lord 2021.

And it will happen over the next few days.
Because when Abdul Rick called Ali Lisa to plan it they were like:

"When are we going to blow up a shopping mall in Virginia Lisa to scare the hell out of the suburban middle class voters, inshallah?"
"Sometime over the next few days when CNN has a slot for us I'm going to circle back to you on that, peace be upon him"
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2187 on: October 30, 2021, 02:33:01 PM »
When is Biden bringing this back?

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #2188 on: October 30, 2021, 04:42:00 PM »
Imagine unironically spending $720 billion a year on defence and still having randos regularly shoot up shopping malls  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

benjipwns

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2190 on: October 30, 2021, 07:29:36 PM »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2192 on: November 02, 2021, 02:12:07 PM »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2193 on: November 03, 2021, 12:31:26 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2194 on: November 03, 2021, 01:07:04 AM »
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/qanon-kennedy-jfk-jr-dealey-plaza-dallas-1251929/
DALLAS — QAnon true believers gathered en masse on Tuesday morning in anticipation of the return of Camelot — namely, of John F. Kennedy, Jr., the lush-haired scion and former George publisher who was killed in a plane crash in 1999. The crowds chose to meet in Dealey Plaza and lined themselves around the large white “X” that marks the spot where his father, John F. Kennedy, was assassinated in 1963. Dozens wore Tiffany Blue, a color associated with the Kennedy clan, as well as shirts that read “TRUMP/JFK JR 2020.”

That John F. Kennedy, Jr., is set to return is a belief set forth by proponents of the QAnon conspiracy theory, which postulates that Donald Trump is lying in wait to destroy a secret cabal of blood-drinking, child-sex-trafficking members of the liberal elite. Dozens of QAnon supporters started gathering in AT&T Discovery Plaza in downtown Dallas last night to commemorate the glorious return of JFK Jr. — a man who, again, it must be emphasized, has failed to convert oxygen into carbon dioxide for over two decades.

“Trump reinstated as 19th president calls up a new vice president, JFK Junior” wrote a prominent QAnon influencer with more than 250,000 followers on the encrypted messaging app Telegram. The influencer added that Trump’s reinstatement stems from the fact that “everything from 1871 was illegal and unconstitutional,” a reference to a convoluted far-right conspiracy theory aimed at invalidating Biden’s presidency by suggesting that an obscure law from the late-19th century renders every law passed and president elected since then as illegitimate. “Trump will step down. John will become President,” the post reads, adding that disgraced former general and QAnon celebrity Michael Flynn will become his vice president. The feverish fantasy concludes by claiming that Trump will become “1 of the 7 new Kings. Most likely the King of Kings,” a reference to a biblical passage in Revelations 17.
The expectation among some attendees was that JFK Jr. would reveal himself along with his father, JFK Sr., to great fanfare. “We’re expecting a parade,” said a woman named Ginny who had come all the way from Nebraska. “JFK is going to be here.” Ginny then went on to describe her beliefs that many dead celebrities are actually alive, are a part of a secret plan, and that there will be a big reveal later tonight at the Rolling Stones concert at the Cotton Bowl Stadium in Dallas. “Robin Williams was here the other day… Michael Jackson is high in the movement.”

Every attendee who was willing to chat appeared to sincerely believe that something big was going to happen. Many specifically mentioned the JFK theory. That was certainly the case for Mike Penny, who also is a bit of a QAnon influencer in his own right, having appeared in YouTube videos with Protzman.

“It’s the beginning and the end,” Penny told Rolling Stone. When asked when he was expecting to see JFK, he said “sometime today.”

Several attendees mentioned 12:29 PM as the specific time they expected the deus ex machina, noting that it was the time that JFK was shot 58 years ago. But for whatever reason, no one explained why they didn’t choose to meet on the day JFK was shot, Nov. 22.
In the end, the crowd shuffled away toward their hotels in downtown Dallas. But some were undeterred. In a Telegram chat dedicated to the event titled RESTORE HUMANITY, one Jeanette Neese made the case for faith.

“Well, do you have faith in our God or not?” Neese asked rhetorically, in reference to JFK’s notable absence. “I know I do and part of faith is continuing to have it, EVEN WHEN you can’t see.  No matter what, I think the majority of us know that something is happening. We can feel it!” 
”Frankly, I’m kind of shocked at how many people turned out for this,” said Jared Holt, a resident fellow at the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab who researches domestic extremism. “This wasn’t a widespread belief, even among QAnon followers.”

While it may be hard not to laugh at some of the theory’s more outlandish claims, Holt said the fact that such a large group was able to mobilize in person is concerning.

“If they’re willing to show up to the Grassy Knoll thinking JFK Jr. is coming back, it scares me to think of what happens when they get real power,” he said.
Some said they expected a revelation Tuesday night at the Rolling Stones concert in Dallas.
:american

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2195 on: November 03, 2021, 04:06:21 AM »
so, did he show up or what?
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2196 on: November 03, 2021, 09:01:12 AM »
so, did he show up or what?

Spiritually, he was there.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2197 on: November 05, 2021, 03:51:42 PM »
I told you guys Trump would start to reenact the whole thing  :lol

In conclusion, Trump would shoot the actress or shoot in the air but Alec is crazy because he shot someone who wasn't even in the movie.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2198 on: November 05, 2021, 04:29:31 PM »

« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 03:20:39 PM by Nintex »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2199 on: November 06, 2021, 09:14:00 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2200 on: November 10, 2021, 03:09:16 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2201 on: November 10, 2021, 06:55:07 PM »
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2202 on: November 11, 2021, 08:10:20 AM »
"breifings from the CIA" lol like everyone doesn't know that pfizer isn't a CIA front to begin with :comeon
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2203 on: November 15, 2021, 01:56:49 PM »

We finally got him!!!

Military Arrests Former President George W. Bush

U.S. Special Forces arrested former President George W. Bush Saturday morning at his Crawford, Texas, ranch following a blistering firefight with Secret Service agents and private security contractors assigned to protect him.

Under cover of darkness early Saturday morning, the choppers descended into a clearing near the southeast corner of Bush’s 1,600-acre ranch, far from the staff trailers and the main house where they hoped to find Bush sleeping. After offloading SF, the choppers ascended into the night to await a call for exfiltration.

The second SF unit reached the main house just as 2 Secret Service agents emerged and began steering Bush, still in his pajamas, to an armored limousine parked alongside dense shrubbery. SF instructed them to halt and throw up their hands, but the agents wheeled around and drew weapons, only to be killed a second later.

“They gagged and bagged Bush, then regrouped. They couldn’t make the exfil point, not with one KIA and a teammate with a sucking chest wound. They radioed for pickup where they stood. A pilot told them that enemy forces were mobilizing near the staff trailers, and they had only minutes to get out of there. The birds weren’t armed for combat; otherwise, they could’ve hosed down those trailers,” our source said.

Our source said that JAG and the Office of Military Commissions had long sought Bush’s arrest. He did not say why it waited so long or why it felt such an impetus to grab Bush Saturday morning. Bush, he said, has been charged with treason and is being held to account for the deaths of thousands of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan and for his role in masterminding 9/11, in addition to other crimes.

:salute

https://realrawnews.com/2021/11/military-arrests-former-president-george-w-bush/

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2204 on: November 15, 2021, 02:06:42 PM »
I wonder if they're gonna hang Jenna now like they did Chelsea.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2205 on: November 15, 2021, 02:25:37 PM »
Sorry Baxter, you've finally lost me.
his role in masterminding 9/11
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2206 on: November 15, 2021, 03:13:41 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

We finally got him!!!

Military Arrests Former President George W. Bush

U.S. Special Forces arrested former President George W. Bush Saturday morning at his Crawford, Texas, ranch following a blistering firefight with Secret Service agents and private security contractors assigned to protect him.

Under cover of darkness early Saturday morning, the choppers descended into a clearing near the southeast corner of Bush’s 1,600-acre ranch, far from the staff trailers and the main house where they hoped to find Bush sleeping. After offloading SF, the choppers ascended into the night to await a call for exfiltration.

The second SF unit reached the main house just as 2 Secret Service agents emerged and began steering Bush, still in his pajamas, to an armored limousine parked alongside dense shrubbery. SF instructed them to halt and throw up their hands, but the agents wheeled around and drew weapons, only to be killed a second later.

“They gagged and bagged Bush, then regrouped. They couldn’t make the exfil point, not with one KIA and a teammate with a sucking chest wound. They radioed for pickup where they stood. A pilot told them that enemy forces were mobilizing near the staff trailers, and they had only minutes to get out of there. The birds weren’t armed for combat; otherwise, they could’ve hosed down those trailers,” our source said.

Our source said that JAG and the Office of Military Commissions had long sought Bush’s arrest. He did not say why it waited so long or why it felt such an impetus to grab Bush Saturday morning. Bush, he said, has been charged with treason and is being held to account for the deaths of thousands of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan and for his role in masterminding 9/11, in addition to other crimes.

:salute

https://realrawnews.com/2021/11/military-arrests-former-president-george-w-bush/
:nothing

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2207 on: November 16, 2021, 03:57:30 AM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2208 on: November 16, 2021, 02:28:56 PM »
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2209 on: November 16, 2021, 04:27:41 PM »
No, Germany hanged her at Gitmo.
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2210 on: November 16, 2021, 05:42:37 PM »
ze germans :stahp
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2211 on: November 17, 2021, 03:27:38 AM »
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2212 on: November 17, 2021, 10:53:27 AM »
Thinking of getting deep into Q, living in the parallel universe where Kobe Bryant faked his death to help Trump take down the deep state or whatever awesome shit they believe is better than whatever else is happening on this gay earth :thinking :salute

at least that seems a bit more hopeful than the loony left alternate reality of where JK Rowling is commanding an elite military unit from atop BBC HQ to commit a worldwide transgender genocide :trumps

i'm imagining kobe decapitating Bill Gates head and shooting it in a fadeaway into a hoop :lawd
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 11:02:00 AM by Pissy F Benny »
(ice)

jorma

« Reply #2213 on: November 17, 2021, 12:06:56 PM »
https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1460811603415212032

:info

they have started to make real images look fake to prep the muricans for the next term when they know they will have to cgi everything  :lol

james

« Reply #2214 on: November 17, 2021, 12:23:09 PM »
Deep fakes will be interesting in both ways.

Someone does something: Nah its a deep fake
Someone doesnt do something: Deep fake created

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2215 on: November 17, 2021, 12:52:58 PM »
There have been a few occasions with this guy and the former when it was clearly fake.

Pictures of Trump golfing when it clearly wasn't him and the famous fake Melania that went on trips after that 'I don't care? Do U?' wardrobe accident.
There was also the time Hillary Clinton made a miracle recovery after she collapsed and it obviously wasn't her.

In a world of body doubles, actors and apps that can make Bush sing the Chinese anthem I would be more surprised if they didn't fake half that shit.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2216 on: November 17, 2021, 05:25:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/KatieBoLillis/status/1460646135874293768
From the same article:
Flynn, according to the book, urged Cohen that "he needed to get orders signed, that ballots needed to be seized, and that extraordinary measures needed to be taken to stop Democrats from stealing the election."

"As Flynn ranted about the election fight, [Cohen] felt his old boss sounded manic," Karl writes in the book. "He didn't sound like the same guy he had worked for."

"Sir, the election is over," Cohen told Flynn, according to the book. "It's time to move on."

Flynn, according to Karl, fired back: "You're a quitter! This is not over! Don't be a quitter!"
:american

benjipwns

« Reply #2217 on: November 17, 2021, 06:20:00 PM »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2218 on: November 17, 2021, 09:01:53 PM »
That’s what I keep saying about amirox
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2219 on: November 18, 2021, 07:34:08 PM »