Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2929487 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Re: Other Forum Megathread and Shitposting Emporium
« Reply #17880 on: June 27, 2017, 10:43:16 AM »
been a while since the last "how do i wipe my ass" thread
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1397829

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241955274&postcount=3
 :kobeyuck
Can't get more hygienic than that, honestly. :larry

Having ass matter washed down your legs and onto the shower floor sound hygienic?
©ZH

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17881 on: June 27, 2017, 11:44:49 AM »
Well, since he's in the shower already, he can wash that away too. A bidet would probably be more practical though.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #17882 on: June 27, 2017, 12:33:36 PM »
I don't lend out anything to anyone.
Listen, I REALLY need to play Zelda. If I could borrow your Switch for just like, 8 months, I'll get it right back to you. I'll only scratch the screen a few times. No more than 7 scratches, I promise.

bork, pls.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #17883 on: June 27, 2017, 12:42:20 PM »
Just play it on an emulator or whatever.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #17884 on: June 27, 2017, 12:48:39 PM »
Just play it on an emulator or whatever.
Can I borrow your PC to play emulator pls.

SmokyDave

« Reply #17885 on: June 27, 2017, 01:18:32 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1397647
Lend an Xbox 360 (which has some sentimental value) to some broke, shady teenagers who you gave money and other shit to and then be surprised when it disappears after they get evicted.  :doge

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

I don't care how old or what the value of it is, I don't lend out anything to anyone.  Had a co-worker from my previous job message me out of the blue and ask if he could borrow Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 on PS3 for a tournament he was running.  NOPE.  "But Dos, you don't even play it anymore!"  NOPE.  And thanks for not inviting me to your tournament and just ask to use my stuff.  :punch
What a fucking mug. Should've just called his local CEX. That shit had been sold before he even posted that thread.

Ah well, whether the priceless sentimental save stuff is true or not, he's hopefully learned a lesson. Until the 'Just Lent A Stranger My iPhone, Not Sure If He's Coming Back' thread anyway.

Raist

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #17887 on: June 27, 2017, 02:38:24 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #17888 on: June 27, 2017, 02:39:49 PM »
I would take a boring story over new player character races, new enemy races, new enemy types (so far there's only one, the Cabal Dog), new classes, and additional weapon types (two is not enough for a sequel). Story is the very last thing on my list, Bungie.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241981959&postcount=103

I can never understand that perception that Story takes so many resources that compromises gameplay in that heavy way. The reason why people complain about vanilla Destiny story is because it was overhyped as the next Star Wars or LotR when it was even less than a Saturday morning cartoon outside lore. It was not even the minimun necessary to begin with.

helios

« Reply #17889 on: June 27, 2017, 02:44:45 PM »
Carl of Swindon is a garbage human, though.

etiolate

« Reply #17890 on: June 27, 2017, 02:57:03 PM »
I expect a lot of gammurgooters hijinx on GAF soon.

Because of this: https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/879359214035939328 ?

Yeah. Curious where GAF is on Anita at this point. What she does is basically racketeering, and her feminism has been routinely sex-negative which rubs a lot of gafffers the wrong way. However, hating on boogeymen is something GAF wants to do, so they'll probably still back Anita even when she was in the wrong here.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17891 on: June 27, 2017, 03:05:45 PM »
Evilore has outright expressed that he doesn't like her and most Anita threads end being locked in recent months. Didn't Anita said some silly stuff that even annoyed out progressive GAF?

FStop7

« Reply #17892 on: June 27, 2017, 03:07:13 PM »
Who in that photo was Anita referring to?

Raist

« Reply #17893 on: June 27, 2017, 03:15:36 PM »
Dude in the foreground.

helios

« Reply #17894 on: June 27, 2017, 03:16:31 PM »
Guy in the front with the multicolored lanyard. He is Sargon of Akkad, a youtube "intellectual" that raves against feminism, cultural marxism, bolsheviks, black people, and other minorities.

Raist

« Reply #17895 on: June 27, 2017, 03:17:56 PM »
You forgot the best part. He's a 9/11 truther :lol

FStop7

« Reply #17896 on: June 27, 2017, 03:24:16 PM »
Heard of him, he sounds like a real piece of dogshit.

helios

« Reply #17897 on: June 27, 2017, 03:28:49 PM »
I forgot he's a truther. Say what you will about Anita, but calling him a garbage human is right on the money.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #17898 on: June 27, 2017, 03:40:00 PM »
I forgot he's a truther. Say what you will about Anita, but calling him a garbage human is right on the money.

Yah, I'm not a fan of the guy, but LOL at calling him names as he sits there quietly when you're the person with the mic at a panel about harassment. She went to the UN to complain about people doing that to her online, yet is fine with doing it to someone IRL and then claiming to be the victim after.

etiolate

« Reply #17899 on: June 27, 2017, 03:41:40 PM »
Sargon isn't a 911 truther. I think that rumor comes from an old tweet. He has no vids on 9/11 stuff.

helios

« Reply #17900 on: June 27, 2017, 03:52:58 PM »

Yah, I'm not a fan of the guy, but LOL at calling him names as he sits there quietly when you're the person with the mic at a panel about harassment. She went to the UN to complain about people doing that to her online, yet is fine with doing it to someone IRL and then claiming to be the victim after.
That just means she has the balls to do it IRL as opposed to those who harassed her online.

Joking aside, she probably should've have done it, but after the disproportionate response she's gotten over the years from Sargon's fans and follows--the constant harassment, death threats, rape threats, and so on-- I'm not going to get worked up over her calling Sargon a garbage human.

stufte

« Reply #17901 on: June 27, 2017, 03:53:45 PM »
She also lashed out at Boogie2988 for being on the same panel as her and saying he wanted to remain positive and not fight. She's not a good person.

Also: Sargons fans =/= Sargon. His videos (at least the ones ive seen) bash and critique her ideas, not her as a woman.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17902 on: June 27, 2017, 04:04:56 PM »

That just means she has the balls to do it IRL as opposed to those who harassed her online.

Joking aside, she probably should've have done it, but after the disproportionate response she's gotten over the years from Sargon's fans and follows--the constant harassment, death threats, rape threats, and so on-- I'm not going to get worked up over her calling Sargon a garbage human.

Didn't the UN fiasco was so universally reviled that most of the panel disassociated about it?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #17903 on: June 27, 2017, 04:06:25 PM »
I've never watched any of Sargon's vids but I'm listening to him right now on Joe Rogan's podcast.

I agree with him that identity politics are a shit show but I get the impression he's a right of center libertarian.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17904 on: June 27, 2017, 04:12:24 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=241987615

Rick Perry is way too like-able for this podium. It's like a blast from the past when we were run by people who weren't fascists.

Retroactive goodoneification is working fast...
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #17905 on: June 27, 2017, 04:12:31 PM »
i listened to a bit of that show but couldn't finish it. that sargon dude just doesn't know when stfu and it got clear pretty quick that rogan was just getting annoyed at him so i just shut it off

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #17906 on: June 27, 2017, 04:13:55 PM »
i listened to a bit of that show but couldn't finish it. that sargon dude just doesn't know when stfu and it got clear pretty quick that rogan was just getting annoyed at him so i just shut it off
I'm only halfway through and he (Sargon) seems to be harping on the same few subjects over and over.

helios

« Reply #17907 on: June 27, 2017, 04:15:16 PM »
Sargon isn't a 911 truther. I think that rumor comes from an old tweet. He has no vids on 9/11 stuff.

https://twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/869219748260741120

She also lashed out at Boogie2988 for being on the same panel as her and saying he wanted to remain positive and not fight. She's not a good person.

Also: Sargons fans =/= Sargon. His videos (at least the ones ive seen) bash and critique her ideas, not her as a woman.

Haven't seen what she said about boogie, so I really can't comment on that. I don't even like her all that much either.

I've seen some of his videos. They're mostly full of cherrypicked and misinterpreted data that supports his dumb conclusions.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17908 on: June 27, 2017, 04:20:02 PM »

I've seen some of his videos. They're mostly full of cherrypicked and misinterpreted data that supports his dumb conclusions.

That also sounds pretty much like what Anita does...

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #17910 on: June 27, 2017, 04:24:20 PM »
man the internet makes me hate people
püp

etiolate

« Reply #17911 on: June 27, 2017, 04:32:11 PM »
I've never watched any of Sargon's vids but I'm listening to him right now on Joe Rogan's podcast.

I agree with him that identity politics are a shit show but I get the impression he's a right of center libertarian.

He's probably left of center and libertarian leaning, though I think he supports national healthcare so he seems to be for social programs like that.

Right/Left is pretty tribal. Principles and actual beliefs don't align that way for everyone.

I thought his Rogan appearance was kind of rambling and agitated from the Vidcon experience.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #17912 on: June 27, 2017, 04:39:53 PM »

Hrrmm. A little too close to the purple for my liking.   :doge

Oblivion

« Reply #17913 on: June 27, 2017, 04:47:30 PM »
Sargon is human garbage.

You don't have to be a fan of Anita to agree with that.

As an example, he doesn't believe structural/institutional racism is a thing, and loves to consistently point out that Black people commit more crimes and therefore deserve to be arrested in higher numbers. When he was asked why Black people commit more crimes, he said it doesn't matter why that's the case.

There's a reason right-wingers love him.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #17914 on: June 27, 2017, 04:53:02 PM »
Sargon is probably taking from the same script that Stefan Molyneux (a YouTube "right wing philosopher") takes from.

Raist

etiolate

« Reply #17916 on: June 27, 2017, 04:57:06 PM »
Seems there is no GAF thread on it, so maybe Anita did get purged from the forum.

stufte

Raist

stufte

« Reply #17919 on: June 27, 2017, 05:03:30 PM »
(Immutable Human Quality)-only events are the antithesis of what we should strive for in the quest for equality.

Raist

« Reply #17920 on: June 27, 2017, 05:10:29 PM »
So one of the co-founders of Vidcon has spoken on that drama shitshow.

Our founder, Hank Green, talked with our panelist and said two things:

He told her that her comment had violated our policy, but that he understood that there was a broader context (which to be clear, we were blissfully ignorant of until this weekend, and remain inexpert in.)
    He apologized to her for not having been more aware of and active in understanding the situation before the event, which resulted in her being subjected to a hostile environment that she had not signed up for.

:lol

"You broke our rules, I'm afraid we're going to- omgnoez I can feel the bad optics. I'M SORRY.  I uderstand there is a broader context I know nothing of. PROCEED TO THE NEXT PANEL. PLS FORGIVE US"

etiolate

« Reply #17921 on: June 27, 2017, 05:23:41 PM »
They're basically afraid of Anita putting the attack dogs on them. Boogie's response about what Anita said to him was the similar in that way.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #17922 on: June 27, 2017, 05:35:13 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=241987615

Rick Perry is way too like-able for this podium. It's like a blast from the past when we were run by people who weren't fascists.

Retroactive goodoneification is working fast...
Did this clown listen to anything Perry actually said?

It was BillyMadisonAnswer.gif meme come to life. In this was fair and just world, one of the reporters would have dropped this on him

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 05:42:17 PM by Let's Cyber »

Boredfrom

« Reply #17923 on: June 27, 2017, 06:07:45 PM »
Sargon is human garbage.

You don't have to be a fan of Anita to agree with that.

As an example, he doesn't believe structural/institutional racism is a thing, and loves to consistently point out that Black people commit more crimes and therefore deserve to be arrested in higher numbers. When he was asked why Black people commit more crimes, he said it doesn't matter why that's the case.

There's a reason right-wingers love him.

The thing is that dunno what you are going to accomplish by call him out in a public audience outside pity points, look how we moved from "Sargon is human trash because harassment" to the more accurate "he is human trash because he attracts right wingers and gators that harass Anita".

In the end both are playing their audiences as probably his fans will raise hell and patreon bucks because the vidcon gutless response while Anita can claim victory and she is genuinely changing the world by being treated las condescending like she was a kid by vidcon, so patreon bucks.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #17924 on: June 27, 2017, 06:21:03 PM »
How about Sargon is a peice of human trash because literally all of his views on everything are extra fucking shitty

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17925 on: June 27, 2017, 06:21:51 PM »
Carl of Swindon is a garbage human, though.
:dead

Boredfrom

« Reply #17926 on: June 27, 2017, 06:22:36 PM »
How about Sargon is a peice of human trash because literally all of his views on everything are extra fucking shitty

That is fair, but it seems it has not to do with him harassing Anita as she claimed.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17927 on: June 27, 2017, 06:39:08 PM »
Quote from: Autodidact
EDIT: Someone contact True Moderate Darling David Souter for clarification regarding his home state's political bipolarity. He lives off the grid, so you'll have to write a letter or rent one of those planes that sky writes.

No, they've simply assembled a team of Moderate Darlings such as Greta Van Susteren and George Will - George fucking Will - to provide #bothsides... I mean, balanced, nuanced views of the issues affecting this country.

Please don't let the Moderate Darlings fool you. They couldn't give two shits about the effects of this bill or the deaths it'll cause. Any opposition stems from a desire to maintain the images and reputations they've created - images bolstered and tolerated by media who have to show BOTH SIDES and thus have to show a few non-monstrous Republicans.

Save us, Moderate Darlings!

No, we get it. Why else do you think I mock the Moderate Darlings endlessly?

I guess we have to acknowledge that the Moderate Darlings had to be at least somewhat clever to get that title.

Tangentially, speaking of Moderate Darlings, I expected someone to trudge up to Maine and ask Olympia Snowe how she voted in the election. I guess no one cares about a former Moderate Darling.

Yeah, this supposed amendment reads as a ploy by the Moderate Darlings. They know the bill won't pass, but they get to go, "Look, we would've restored funding to PP! We are bipartisan and moderate and measured and wonderful and #bothsides!" Even as Republicans lose, those two win by bolstering their cred.

If anything, they might've just given us more indication the bill won't pass.

Moderate Darlings always disappoint you everywhere but the bedroom. Never forget this invaluable life lesson.

Governor Sandoval can join the Moderate Darling club.

When the Moderate Darling Snaps

Will someone PLEASE make me a Murkowski face avatar?

Now I'm a Moderate Darling, too!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
All quotes from PoliGAF.
All written in the last 72 hours.
[close]

All great gaffers have their schtick ! :ego
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #17928 on: June 27, 2017, 06:41:06 PM »

That is fair, but it seems it has not to do with him harassing Anita as she claimed.

Remember that saying "you suck" is harassment.

etiolate

« Reply #17929 on: June 27, 2017, 06:59:11 PM »
Yes, Anita cited being told she lies as harassment in her UN speech. The FBI investigated (still my biggest pisser because of the waste of time it was) the harassment claims and found nothing but a few SA goons trolling public personalities.

That's not to say Anita doesn't get terrible things sent her way. It's saying its not exceptional to her that she does, but she makes the most money and attention off of it. Reminder that Boogie was as the harassment panel, talking about the death threats he receives and someone trying to hire an assassin on TOR for him. And we're all talking about poor Anita again. She knows the game she's playing, which itself is irresponsible to the issue of harassment.

stufte

« Reply #17930 on: June 27, 2017, 07:02:58 PM »
I feel bad for Boogie, he was trying so desperately not to upset her, but ended up doing it anyway. She's only concerned with keeping her narrative intact so she can keep making those sweet sweet victimbux.

etiolate

« Reply #17931 on: June 27, 2017, 08:27:21 PM »
For detail, what set Anita off on Boogie was that he said towards the end of the panel that he's a privileged white male and yet has received these level of threats, so that people should look at this as a human rights issue and not via the intersectional lens. (Basically) And Anita got mad he said this and told him he gets the abuse because he's fat. She just readjusted it along the social justice totem pole, which is hilarious in its own way. Being huge erases Boogie's original sin of being white.

jackbenimble

« Reply #17932 on: June 27, 2017, 09:05:28 PM »
EDIT: Someone contact True Moderate Darling David Souter for clarification regarding his home state's political bipolarity. He lives off the grid, so you'll have to write a letter or rent one of those planes that sky writes.

No, they've simply assembled a team of Moderate Darlings such as Greta Van Susteren and George Will - George fucking Will - to provide #bothsides... I mean, balanced, nuanced views of the issues affecting this country.

Please don't let the Moderate Darlings fool you. They couldn't give two shits about the effects of this bill or the deaths it'll cause. Any opposition stems from a desire to maintain the images and reputations they've created - images bolstered and tolerated by media who have to show BOTH SIDES and thus have to show a few non-monstrous Republicans.

Save us, Moderate Darlings!

No, we get it. Why else do you think I mock the Moderate Darlings endlessly?

I guess we have to acknowledge that the Moderate Darlings had to be at least somewhat clever to get that title.

Tangentially, speaking of Moderate Darlings, I expected someone to trudge up to Maine and ask Olympia Snowe how she voted in the election. I guess no one cares about a former Moderate Darling.

Yeah, this supposed amendment reads as a ploy by the Moderate Darlings. They know the bill won't pass, but they get to go, "Look, we would've restored funding to PP! We are bipartisan and moderate and measured and wonderful and #bothsides!" Even as Republicans lose, those two win by bolstering their cred.

If anything, they might've just given us more indication the bill won't pass.

Moderate Darlings always disappoint you everywhere but the bedroom. Never forget this invaluable life lesson.

Governor Sandoval can join the Moderate Darling club.

When the Moderate Darling Snaps

Will someone PLEASE make me a Murkowski face avatar?

Now I'm a Moderate Darling, too!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
All quotes from PoliGAF.
All written in the last 72 hours.
[close]

All great gaffers have their schtick ! :ego

Republicans are bae now on poligaf

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #17933 on: June 27, 2017, 09:28:05 PM »
Who listens to Anita, anyway? ??? ??? ??? After seeing one of her tropes in video game videos and how badly she researches it, you should know more than enough about how she functions.

etiolate

« Reply #17934 on: June 27, 2017, 09:43:46 PM »
The industry listens to Anita because she runs a racketeering op. She will say your game is problematic, and you can hire her to advise on your next game so she'll stop bringing negative press to you.

That she's a farce and she gets listened to is sadly the same thing.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17935 on: June 27, 2017, 09:55:33 PM »
The industry listens to Anita because she runs a racketeering op. She will say your game is problematic, and you can hire her to advise on your next game so she'll stop bringing negative press to you.

That she's a farce and she gets listened to is sadly the same thing.
:badass
I'm not fan of Anita and the ilk because of the apologist way of thinking triggers me from my Mormon past ("I have the conclusion, now to find the evidence!"), but dude, you make it sound like she bursts into a game studio and says, "that's a nice female character you have there. It'd be a shame if people thought it was sexist."

Yeah....I'm not buying that. Did Alex Jones say that?
que

etiolate

« Reply #17936 on: June 27, 2017, 10:01:12 PM »
how many bales of straw were used in your post

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17937 on: June 27, 2017, 10:02:19 PM »
how many bales of straw were used in your post
How much defelcticon (TM) are you using now?
que

etiolate

« Reply #17938 on: June 27, 2017, 10:02:50 PM »
how many bales of straw were used in that post

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17939 on: June 27, 2017, 10:08:28 PM »
how many bales of straw were used in that post
Do you have a lifetime supply of Deflecticon(TM)?

You said that Anita was running a racketeering op. I said that seems unlikely.

Now a normal person if they had evidence would be like "Oh ho ho Puppy, please see this link, and this and this and this and this evidence." If they didn't then they would say something like "eh, you're right, but I suspect it's happening because x,y, and z" Just coming back and saying "STRAW MAN!!! STRAW MAN!!! S-S-S-STRAW MAN!!" MIGHT make you look like you're full of shit. Jury's still out. Just sayin'.
que