Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2929384 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forum Megathread and Shitposting Emporium
« Reply #18000 on: June 28, 2017, 01:49:53 PM »
Quote from: Mesoian;242075499
Like...It's fucking mindblowing.

And these trogs just eat it up. I read yesterday that 6 of the dudes in those first three rows are making FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH on their patreons. They are literally getting paid 30,000 a year before taxes

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18001 on: June 28, 2017, 01:58:28 PM »
Quote from: Octavianus;242075667
You know you live in fucked up times when the term 'SJW' gets thrown around like its a bad thing.

Oh no, these dastardly people fighting for social justice! Lets 'troll' them in real life lolol

Quote from: Mesoian;242076105
Yes.

Sometimes they LIKE you and you're doomed to a lifetime of harassment. I have seen dozens upon dozens of cosplayers chased out of the scene by people like this who basically demand monthly nude photos from them or else they'll start a targeted campaign against them.

These people are scum.

Like...

Persona 4 spoilers: You know when the reveal for the killer is made, and they do a long diatribe of why he was killing all those women, and his reason is literally just "I hate women, they're all bitches and whores and should either worship my dick or die"? There are people, a LOT of people, who actually believe that.
:crazy
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18002 on: June 28, 2017, 01:59:25 PM »
Quote from: Mesoian;242075499
Like...It's fucking mindblowing.

And these trogs just eat it up. I read yesterday that 6 of the dudes in those first three rows are making FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH on their patreons. They are literally getting paid 30,000 a year before taxes

:rofl
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #18003 on: June 28, 2017, 02:04:23 PM »
Quote from: Mesoian;242076105
Like...

Persona 4 spoilers:
i don't know what made me laugh more about the addendum, the phrasing to open it "like... persona 4 spoilers" or the fact that the "spoiler" was something that borderline happens in like every crime procedural/story ever written

FStop7

« Reply #18004 on: June 28, 2017, 02:06:30 PM »
how do i get on a panel so i can announce that i have in my hands a list of 205 known gamergators working in the State Department?

What bullshit. 

spoiler (click to show/hide)
As if the State Department has 205 employees these days.  :doge
[close]

Klelk

« Reply #18005 on: June 28, 2017, 02:32:00 PM »
That anita thread is some shit

etiolate

« Reply #18006 on: June 28, 2017, 02:50:01 PM »
She called attention to the money he makes and they all focused on that, as though she hasn't swindled the entire white knighthood of game players for 50k a month. (And she produces less content than him :lol)

Sargon is letting her squeeze back into relevance though. The Vidcon runners were scared of her as well as Boogie. (but its not racketeering!) No way she doesn't profit off this.

benjipwns

« Reply #18007 on: June 28, 2017, 02:55:16 PM »
Code: [Select]
Who Posted? Total Posts: 690
User Name Posts
Mesoian 26
Crossing Eden 18
Velkyn 17
Frozenprince 15
Fat4all 12
Nepenthe 12
Order 11
Da-Kid 11
NoblesseOblige 11
flkraven 10
Mael 9
LKSmash 9
Morrigan Stark 8
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 03:00:31 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #18008 on: June 28, 2017, 02:57:13 PM »
Boogie and Sargon took a picture together at Vidcon despite Boogie being part of the cyberbullying panel with Anita. What does Anita think about them being friends despite taking part in a panel with him?
:omg

How much do you give to these clown's patreons each month? Probably in that platinum tier huh?
mmm a new blacklist to start making

benjipwns

« Reply #18009 on: June 28, 2017, 02:59:58 PM »
Because change is scary.

I remember going to an anime convention like 10 years ago, and two girls I think were there with their boyfriends, sat and played Tekken. They were newbies and had no experience, but were fooling around, giggling and talking about the cute pandas and shit. I remember this made a lot of dudes visibly upset and irritated.

Gaming is like the most toxic cult of them all. It's built by bullied outcasts who know don't want anyone without their scars.
shit getting heavy brehs

FStop7

« Reply #18010 on: June 28, 2017, 03:03:03 PM »
God as my witness I will never ever finish reading a sentence that starts with "I remember going to an anime convention like 10 years ago"

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #18011 on: June 28, 2017, 03:06:41 PM »
Code: [Select]
Who Posted? Total Posts: 690
User Name Posts
Mesoian 26
Crossing Eden 18
Velkyn 17
Frozenprince 15
Fat4all 12
Nepenthe 12
Order 11
Da-Kid 11
NoblesseOblige 11
flkraven 10
Mael 9
LKSmash 9
Morrigan Stark 8

That list is pretty much exactly the people I would expect to see in that thread.

The hate boner that they have for Boogie right now is so telling.

benjipwns

« Reply #18012 on: June 28, 2017, 03:10:42 PM »
 :drudge Chumley up in the thread now :drudge
You can't deal with them in any way, full stop. We (liberals) tried for years, even before Trump. They don't listen to reason or rational thought and its only gotten worse. They just want to inflict misery on liberals, women, you name it. Trump is an instrument for the pain they so badly want to inflict on all these people they feel have deeply wronged them, or are responsible for the unhappiness in their lives. That's why nothing Trump does changes their mind, and why his promises and his policies ultimately mean nothing at the end of the day. They know that liberals and progressives are suffering as long as he's in power, and that's so important to them that they're willing to sacrifice literally everything else in exchange. Everything. Even relationships. That's the level of hate we're dealing with and why there's no way to ever make some kind of middle ground with them.
Boogie is a fence sitter who thinks there's a "middle ground" between Trump and the left. He can go fuck himself for eternity.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 03:16:15 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #18013 on: June 28, 2017, 03:15:59 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=242087245&postcount=745
I've been watching some of his videos since he was mentioned earlier in the thread, he seems like a great guy and it's refreshing to see someone like him on YouTube.
this is one of my favorites. the revelation at 1:50 is so good.

:idont

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #18014 on: June 28, 2017, 03:19:06 PM »
-Ryn about to get hosed for going against the Narrative©

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #18015 on: June 28, 2017, 03:19:36 PM »
why again are we laughing at people upset over how a MRA douchelord has made it their life to ruin people's lives

I mean, all of these people are garbage, sure, but MRA assholes are the biggest kind of cancer
püp

Averon

« Reply #18016 on: June 28, 2017, 03:19:53 PM »
Anita threads are pretty boring. You know exactly how it will proceed. The same 15-18 users who always seems to populate those threads dominate the discussion and mods banning anyone that doesn't follow the hive-mind.

benjipwns

« Reply #18017 on: June 28, 2017, 03:20:17 PM »
He defended JonTron wanting to cleanse the gene pool by saying we should all try out new ideas like he is.

Boogie can burn in hell for eternity.
Is the middle of jontron that we only cleanse half of the brown people or what
"Maybe I'll be able to advocate for genocide someday!"
:lol how did i miss this reveal that the parrot known as JonTron is a genocidal madman

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #18018 on: June 28, 2017, 03:22:11 PM »
9 page thread and only a couple bans, how boring.    :shaq2

etiolate

« Reply #18019 on: June 28, 2017, 03:23:13 PM »
Anita threads are pretty boring. You know exactly how it will proceed. The same 15-18 users who always seems to populate those threads dominate the discussion and mods banning anyone that doesn't follow the hive-mind.

well thats every neogaf thread

stufte

« Reply #18020 on: June 28, 2017, 03:25:05 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=242088576&postcount=817

Haha, no.

Those people were not banned because of their opinions. You know better than that.

What's that condescending thing that all the hip kids say on GAF these days?

oh yah "Oh you sweet summer child".
 :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #18021 on: June 28, 2017, 03:25:34 PM »
He continued the defense during a two-hour conversation about immigration with Steven Bonnell, a streamer known online as Destiny. Throughout the debate, Jafari made a number of claims about race and immigration, including false assertions that minority communities are "turning everyone against each other." When pressed by Bonnell to explain himself, Jafari repeatedly brought up concerns about the end of white populations in the U.S. Eventually, he said he could be open to the idea of immigration, saying: "If they assimilated, they would enter the gene pool, eventually."
Following Jafari's debate with Bonnell, several JonTron fans expressed disappointment online.

"Jon argued that the most well off black man is somehow more violent or more likely to be a criminal than the worst off whites and that's the end for me. I'm all for separating art and politics but I can't support him when he openly spouts Stormfront talking points," Reddit user johnlmonkey said, referring to the white nationalist website.

Reddit user EccentricOwl wrote: "I'm angry that someone I fell in love with would turn out like this. JonTron was the first "Youtube Personality" that I started to follow, and one of the first channels that I subscribed to. I wouldn't call him a nazi or some sort of scumbag. He's no Richard Spencer. But he's okay with a guy like Richard Spencer, and that's not okay with me."
YouTube did not immediately respond to questions about changes in Jafari's subscriber numbers.

Jafari did not respond to TIME's request for comment.
:dead

at Time Magazine covering high level internet drama and quoting reddit users for their story
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #18022 on: June 28, 2017, 03:27:44 PM »
Dude seriously? Sargon gets all the shitheels riled up and manipulates weak minded people to join the hate parade. Your argument is like saying some crime boss is not that bad because he never actually did any of the crimes, just his followers. C'mon.

archie4208

« Reply #18023 on: June 28, 2017, 03:27:46 PM »
So she actually searches her name on Google...
I've done that before.

No results found.  :fbm

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18024 on: June 28, 2017, 03:29:22 PM »
Autodidact continues to bring his Z game in PoliGaf

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=242081833

Headline: "Bill Clinton on the Loose" as though he cut his ankle bracelet and ran for the titty bar. Yes, they probably meant politically on the loose, but they knew exactly what people would think when they read that phrase. I've already started laughing and haven't even started the article.

:what
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #18025 on: June 28, 2017, 03:34:40 PM »
How about you use your initiative and go educate yourself on a subject, instead of demanding other people do the work for you.

This shit is not hard to understand, it's easy to see the good and the bad here, unless you happen to have an agenda.
that's a bingo

benjipwns

« Reply #18026 on: June 28, 2017, 03:40:05 PM »
it's always funny how every thread people are always upset about joe rogan "agreeing with this, i thought he was better" while not knowing his show well enough to know how he always butters up and agrees to an extent with his guests so they talk more unless they go batshit like steven crowder did

it's kinda like watching jon stewart interview john mccain or whoever about their new book and determining he's a conservative pundit

stufte

« Reply #18027 on: June 28, 2017, 03:42:06 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=242090038&postcount=893

Anita does critical commentary for money

Sargon runs a harrassment campaign

spot the difference

Look, Sargon is a smarmy asshole, but he's not "running a harrassment campaign" he's doing exactly what Anita does, it's just that you don't agree with him.

benjipwns

« Reply #18028 on: June 28, 2017, 03:43:45 PM »
it's kinda like watching jon stewart interview john mccain or whoever about their new book and determining he's a conservative pundit
jon stewart? it's 2017 grandpa

also you forgot to spell it johm mccain taco
[close]

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #18029 on: June 28, 2017, 03:44:38 PM »
this thread is embarrassing, can't we make fun of bobby roberts instead
püp

stufte

« Reply #18030 on: June 28, 2017, 03:45:16 PM »

Go nuts.
 :bobby

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18031 on: June 28, 2017, 03:45:37 PM »
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #18032 on: June 28, 2017, 03:46:20 PM »
That this shit has taken over the internet to such extend is still something so incredibly pathetic. And it shows no signs of stopping, and no internet companies are even trying to protect their users against this harassment. I didn't really take notice of gamergate at the start, but fuck, that really was the point where the assholes came out and went into full harassment mode. It was already there to some extend, but afterwards they didn't even try to hide it anymore.

benjipwns

« Reply #18033 on: June 28, 2017, 03:51:25 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=242083410

:expert to the max
omg at thinking a hand gun could fire a browning cartridge

*checks youtube to see if someone has done this*

*doesn't because he doesn't want to see someone's arms blown off*
[close]

Boredfrom

« Reply #18034 on: June 28, 2017, 03:58:53 PM »
That this shit has taken over the internet to such extend is still something so incredibly pathetic. And it shows no signs of stopping, and no internet companies are even trying to protect their users against this harassment. I didn't really take notice of gamergate at the start, but fuck, that really was the point where the assholes came out and went into full harassment mode. It was already there to some extend, but afterwards they didn't even try to hide it anymore.

This line of thinking is generally what it creeps me out in those threads.

FStop7

« Reply #18035 on: June 28, 2017, 04:01:25 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=242088576&postcount=817

Haha, no.

Those people were not banned because of their opinions. You know better than that.

What's that condescending thing that all the hip kids say on GAF these days?

oh yah "Oh you sweet summer child".

It's a line from Game of Thrones.  High literature for Marvel film stans.

benjipwns

« Reply #18036 on: June 28, 2017, 04:04:35 PM »
Feminist Frequency is a non-profit. Sarkeesian does make money but that's because it's her job.

Meanwhile GamerGate edgelords on Patreon pocket most of what they make to spend on skull-themed decor or whatever.
today to learn what a "non-profit" is under the law I present our guest speaker, Kara

benjipwns

« Reply #18037 on: June 28, 2017, 04:06:03 PM »
I wonder if the mods have a bat-phone or something, and it just starts ringing off the hook when a new Anita Sarkeesian thread hits. Everything slams into DEFCON 1 with all mods on deck.

I just imagine Evillore on a golf course somewhere and his phone vibrates. Looks at the text "AS 911". He looks up, tells Obama that he won't be able to finish his golf game, and sprints to his limousine that is equipped with a multi-monitor display and the NeoGAF launch codes.

etiolate

« Reply #18038 on: June 28, 2017, 04:06:52 PM »
:lol whuut

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #18040 on: June 28, 2017, 04:18:32 PM »
That well will never go dry, my friend.
Quote from: Bobby "Cult of Personality" Roberts
Okay, hold up.

Hate to break kayfabe here (Bronson, I'm doing that right, right? Wait. I'm doing it. So of course I'm doing it right) but Lights latest post has me thinking a couple little piggies have gone through the looking glass, and I don't wanna dive all the way in, so:

Once that stray shoelace got stepped on and some of the softer tissue on the forum got irritated and weepy, I was pretty sure I could tell who was playing and who was actually just being an insecure little shit letting a spitwad fly once they thought it was "safe" or whatever.

But... does Lights know that GOB is mocking people who legitimately believe I've ever pretended to be black?

I know some of you don't actually understand how a "cult of personality" works, which is fine, a lot of you only just learned yesterday that "bathos" was a real word and not just something a YouTuber made up. But while I can buy that ol' Lacey seriously thinks I am trying to cultivate a cult here (because I guess that would make sense... ish? What would I do with it once I had it?) I guess I'm unsure as to how many of you baby birds cheeping at me actually believe in that gamergatey sour grapes bullshit.

Like, if it's just your basic forum marks taking shit too seriously and getting upset when someone talks to them as opposed to stepping sideways as shitty opinions sail by, that's one thing. But if it really is a bunch of you honestly believing that gater conspiracy theory shit, that's another.

Anyway: It's just Star Wars talk, kiddoes. Being wrong about Star Wars is okay. I do it all the time.
:badass  :ego

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #18041 on: June 28, 2017, 04:21:03 PM »
is that a real post on the internet
püp

SmokyDave

« Reply #18042 on: June 28, 2017, 04:22:00 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1398291&page=1

If I think that chick went from 'makes me hard enough to fuck a hole through a brick wall to get there' to 'wouldn't shag her with a stolen second-hand cock', does that make me racist?

This modern age man. I couldn't even remember how to hyperlink the fucking URL at the top of this post. Starting to feel old.

benjipwns

« Reply #18043 on: June 28, 2017, 04:24:55 PM »
Quote from: BOBBY. ROBERTS.
a lot of you only just learned yesterday that "bathos" was a real word and not just something a YouTuber made up
duh, it's Greek for "bath"

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18044 on: June 28, 2017, 04:32:14 PM »
This video will make the people in that thread go nuclear.  Especially when it is pointed out that Anita's public speeches are almost always about her being harassed and not about anything in the video games.  :lol

I wonder if the mods have a bat-phone or something, and it just starts ringing off the hook when a new Anita Sarkeesian thread hits. Everything slams into DEFCON 1 with all mods on deck.

I just imagine Evillore on a golf course somewhere and his phone vibrates. Looks at the text "AS 911". He looks up, tells Obama that he won't be able to finish his golf game, and sprints to his limousine that is equipped with a multi-monitor display and the NeoGAF launch codes.

Amazingly, this post is still there and the user is not banned.  :o
ど助平

Fifstar

« Reply #18045 on: June 28, 2017, 04:38:11 PM »
Amusing autism thread in memory of the great 'A Black Falcon'. Instead of novels you get a nice Excel analysis:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1398534
Gulp

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18046 on: June 28, 2017, 04:39:53 PM »

Holy shit, man the fuck up, Boogie.
ど助平

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #18047 on: June 28, 2017, 04:39:54 PM »
Amazingly, this post is still there and the user is not banned.  :o

Why would he be banned? 'Lore is probably queuing up a variant of this:
©ZH

benjipwns

« Reply #18048 on: June 28, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »
Amusing autism thread in memory of the great 'A Black Falcon'. Instead of novels you get a nice Excel analysis:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1398534
Lastly, I used the enemies list provided from the Mariowiki.com but even in doing so, i noticed I was missing a few things, and added them in manually. Because of this, I'm sure my data isn't 100% accurate, and I probably have some gaps in my data. Despite this, I feel like the overall message from that data is still there.

So reading the chart below:

What I did is list every enemy from the game along the left. If the enemy was new to the entire series, it was marked in blue. Following a spectrum from Blue to Red, things move from one side to the other of the spectrum if they find themselves repeatedly used from game to game. If the enemy was absent for a game, then it got a reset and came back again fresh. I couldn't find a good way to get the data online, so I just screencap'd my excel sheet.

Oblivion

« Reply #18049 on: June 28, 2017, 05:13:54 PM »
The funny thing about the pathological hatred for Sarkeesian is that she doesn't even come off as a stereotypical firebreathing feminist. She's a pretty boring, bland video game critic. She makes overly simplified arguments, and gets a lot of stuff wrong, but I don't see how someone like that has become public enemy number one for GG'ers.

It's because she attacked the precious vidya and that cannot be tolerated.   

But while all these people trying to take her down or harass her or whatever are all being stupid and childish, there are some things that have come from all the "detective work" done on her, mainly that she's completely full of shit and made all those "Tropes Vs. Women In Gaming" videos to get herself noticed and further her career (which I guess was just as obvious as the crap she was presenting).  People finding videos of her saying that she's not a fan of video games and never plays them, put out before she started making the Tropes series and said the opposite, were pure gold.  Plus there's the matter of her doing a Kickstarter and using all that money to supposedly buy games for review, when all she did was steal other peoples' footage instead.  But you know what?  It's Kickstarter.  People didn't have to give her money and they did.  And she gave them content.  So I guess she delivered...?

It's all just really, really dumb.  Do we really need an hour-long "reaction" video from random Youtuber to address her 15 minute Tropes topic?  It would be fine if it was just someone putting up a response that pointed out what was incorrect in a civil manner, but instead it's some dude pausing her video every 30 seconds and going "NO U DUMB CUNT UR WRONG BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" over and over again.

I'm certainly no fan of Sarkeesian, and if she did those things, she should definitely get raked over the coals for it. But the issue we have here is that this helps inadvertedly helping elevate lowlives like Sargon, and his ilk who are legitimately vile people.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18050 on: June 28, 2017, 05:28:24 PM »
Yeah, that's what I was saying.  They all suck.  It's also kinda funny that Boogie2988 was terrified of upsetting her, did so, and then was 'bullied' on stage by Anita...at an anti-bullying panel.  :doge
ど助平

Boredfrom

« Reply #18051 on: June 28, 2017, 05:33:27 PM »
The funny thing about the pathological hatred for Sarkeesian is that she doesn't even come off as a stereotypical firebreathing feminist. She's a pretty boring, bland video game critic. She makes overly simplified arguments, and gets a lot of stuff wrong, but I don't see how someone like that has become public enemy number one for GG'ers.

But while all these people trying to take her down or harass her or whatever are all being stupid and childish, there are some things that have come from all the "detective work" done on her, mainly that she's completely full of shit and made all those "Tropes Vs. Women In Gaming" videos to get herself noticed and further her career (which I guess was just as obvious as the crap she was presenting).  People finding videos of her saying that she's not a fan of video games and never plays them, put out before she started making the Tropes series and said the opposite, were pure gold.  Plus there's the matter of her doing a Kickstarter and using all that money to supposedly buy games for review, when all she did was steal other peoples' footage instead.  But you know what?  It's Kickstarter.  People didn't have to give her money and they did.  And she gave them content.  So I guess she delivered...?

It's all just really, really dumb.  Do we really need an hour-long "reaction" video from random Youtuber to address her 15 minute Tropes topic?  It would be fine if it was just someone putting up a response that pointed out what was incorrect in a civil manner, but instead it's some dude pausing her video every 30 seconds and going "NO U DUMB CUNT UR WRONG BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" over and over again.

I'm certainly no fan of Sarkeesian, and if she did those things, she should definitely get raked over the coals for it. But the issue we have here is that this helps inadvertedly helping elevate lowlives like Sargon, and his ilk who are legitimately vile people.

By calling him out and making a drama in Vidcon the real thing she is doing is that Sarggon audience give him more bucks to his patreon.

FStop7

« Reply #18052 on: June 28, 2017, 05:35:29 PM »
Reading all of this Anita stuff on GAF and Twitter is something else.  The only solid opinion I've formed based on all of the anecdotal "he said / she said" stuff is that I take an extremely dim view of the accusations that people using cameras were engaging in intimidation.  That really irritates me.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 05:40:55 PM by FStop7 »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18053 on: June 28, 2017, 05:41:36 PM »

I'm imagining Evilore getting an email from The Ad Team, ignoring it, getting a text from them, responding "new phone, who dis CUNT?", then putting them on ignore.
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #18054 on: June 28, 2017, 05:43:41 PM »
In other news, Marginalized Underdogs stories should have a token queer character:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=242100153

Persona 5 hasn't moved forward at all in almost 10 years since the last game. It's a fucking embarrassment and it's what keeps me from continuing.

The cultural institution of Atlus games?

Lala is great. So weird to have her in the same game as the gay predator dudes. Those scenes were terrible. Even on just a purely comedic judgment, they were terrible. Not funny at all (I can only assume they were meant as comedic scenes).

I suppose it needs a laughing track to indicate you that, otherwise you will think is serious anti gay propaganda.

benjipwns

« Reply #18055 on: June 28, 2017, 05:55:24 PM »
This video will make the people in that thread go nuclear.  Especially when it is pointed out that Anita's public speeches are almost always about her being harassed and not about anything in the video games.  :lol

Doug Unfunny9 hours ago (edited)
where is Anita Tropes vs women in Rap music videos series? clearly rap artist have been using real flesh and blood women as objects for years and she does not have a problem with that.
:hitler

Shawn M20 hours ago (edited)
Anita Sarkeesian is a scam artist. I'm sure she believes all the propaganda that comes out of her mouth, but she is clearly doing what she is doing to make money and build up influence. She's a joke, and those who take her serious are idiots. There is a video where some get rich quick activist did a presentation where he encouraged the viewers to choose a particular schtick (trope) and use it as a platform to make money. Guess who appeared as one of the many thankful people in the audience thanking the guy for the trick? Yup, it was Anita Sarkeesian before she came out with her tropes in videogames nonsense. And guess who is getting into politics? Yup, Anita Sarkeesian. And numerous idiots will end up voting for her, just because she has a vagina. What a f'n joke.
EdwardHowton17 hours ago
This kind of thing is why journalism is dead.
"Who is stalking your children for Satan?"
The first question you should be asking isn't how many communists are in the White House, but ARE THERE. "Does Satan exist?" is the first question that should be asked, and until he can show up in court and testify on his own behalf anyone reasonable would opt out. So no, Crazy Cat Lady Pulling, your kid didn't off himself because of a game. I might suggest that his nutbar mom might've driven him to it if I wanted to be unkind, though.
"Does D&D induct people into witchcraft or the occult?"
Any journalist worthy of the title would have gotten one of the D&D books and looked at the rules. Roll dice. Check number against other number. Decide outcome. WOW SUCH AN INCREDIBLE MAGIC SPELL THIS DEFINITELY IS GOING TO DEMONIFY MY POKEYMANS!

I know, I know, "it was a different time". It's really not, though; we still have witch hunts today. They're just called Gamergaters or misogynists or MRAs instead. We need journalists. We need people to stop being so blind stupid. We need people who can think for half a freaking second before buying whatever some loudmouth is selling.

Thanks for doing these kinds of videos, Mr. Leavitt.
noodles00p44 minutes ago
Propose a measure that would make the things Anita and those other predecessors tried to do/did illegal, and watch how despite such a measure being absolutely (and thankfully) impossible to pass Anita and others actually make the most resounding arguments that would give passage of such a measure the most absolute of favor.

Even if the measure did not pass (and let's be real here, it'd take a metric fuckload of fucktards in need of immediate impeachment to pass such) and such blatant "Won't someone PLEASE think of the children?!" censorship remained legal, an inescapable series of precedents would be set to make the next morality-shark's attempts to copy what had previously been done to other forms of media/entertainment and apply such to whatever topic they feign outrage over nigh-impossible to achieve, if not downright impossible altogether.
Melona Novak49 minutes ago
I want doa volleyball on psvr. Anita took that away from gamers. Her behavior scared the developer and they didn't want the heat as she kept calling the game out as a rape sim, even thou no rape at all happens to anyone in the series. She sucks so much bags of dix.
oh man these comments :lawd

Boredfrom

« Reply #18056 on: June 28, 2017, 06:00:11 PM »
I will not mind getting DOAX3 . Is not like Koei is right now at risk of going bankrupt for being more honest with their titty franchise. We got LesbiansAndPopes from them and Gust after all.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #18057 on: June 28, 2017, 06:21:34 PM »
The thing about Bobby Roberts, is that he's short. Makes the name Bobby apropos.
que

benjipwns

« Reply #18058 on: June 28, 2017, 06:31:34 PM »
oh god at this joe rogan podcast when he finally gets fed up with sargon of akkad (i should note this is like my first experience with sargon outside of probably like some link or video i saw two minutes of a few times over the years he's been internet famous...so i admit my strawmanning and racketeering)

from the comments this is the exact opposite podcast from gaf's version, rogan's just a cuckgressive who's never read a book and can't keep up with sargon's facts and logic
This is a perfect example why the Gym and the Library aren't next to each other
Yeah, my overall impression 52 mins in is that Joe is overly defensive.  Apparently he wants someone to just agree and give him praise for everything he says, and massage his ego while he goes off on his monotonous diatribes.  Whenever 'Sargon'  presents his counter opinion, joe takes it as a personal attack, cuts him off and then accuses him of not letting him finish.  People who think they have no ego usually have massive ones.
Joe keeps saying he’s insulated* in the real world ... Joe this IS the real world. This third wave feminism is leeching into every faucet of our reality. Unless he’s using it in anything but satire... that’s an issue haha.
Joe is too low iq to hold a conversation with sargon. Not even a fan of sargon although he is correct on a lot of issues but its easy to see Joe is completely outmatched here.

maybe only accurate comment:
[Sargon] also shows his severe inability to have a conversation. This is an example of podcaster vs youtuber. YouTube personalities like Carl primarily involve watching others work. Pausing and shit talking.
cuts off the person talking to him because he's not used to talking to people.

When is Bobby Roberts going on Joe Rogan?

etiolate

« Reply #18059 on: June 28, 2017, 06:34:30 PM »

Dude, you are the vile person and the useful idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about and throw around dehumanizing terms about people that you do not know.