Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2925178 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: Other Forum Megathread of Trash People for Trash People
« Reply #25441 on: September 16, 2017, 12:51:19 PM »
People would adjust to the commute. It's like when people voluntarily purge their liquids before they fly.

:expert
This guy is a riot.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249014462
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #25442 on: September 16, 2017, 12:52:50 PM »
Another hour or two added to your commute on both ends? No bid deal, you'll adjust!
dog

agrajag

« Reply #25443 on: September 16, 2017, 12:53:39 PM »
Being fair,  independently of that thread, Messo is indeed a piece of shit

Isnt he a massive nintendotard as well?

how old are you?

SantaC

« Reply #25444 on: September 16, 2017, 12:55:03 PM »

how old are you?
36 years of age  :D

agrajag

« Reply #25445 on: September 16, 2017, 12:59:11 PM »
I see, carry on then.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25446 on: September 16, 2017, 01:03:27 PM »
In all honesty I was never a fan of public transport anyway - germ ridden, filthy and expensive. This attack however gives me another reason to avoid it.

:snob
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249085864
ὕβρις

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #25447 on: September 16, 2017, 01:12:31 PM »
In all honesty I was never a fan of public transport anyway - germ ridden, filthy and expensive. This attack however gives me another reason to avoid it.

The best part about this post is that there are then people trying to argue that PT in London is cheap. Like, GTFOH :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25448 on: September 16, 2017, 01:29:03 PM »

The best part about this post is that there are then people trying to argue that PT in London is cheap. Like, GTFOH :lol

Yeah to be fair trains get expensive fast if you do big commutes which are really common (even for a tourist like me last time).
ὕβρις

Rahxephon91

« Reply #25449 on: September 16, 2017, 01:43:31 PM »
It's almost $200 for my monthly train card.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25450 on: September 16, 2017, 01:45:13 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1433896

:neogaf

I'm not just jealous because they fuck

not just...
ὕβρις

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #25451 on: September 16, 2017, 01:49:50 PM »

how old are you?
36 years of age  :D

you're almost 40 and THAT'S your twitter account? jesus fucking christ dude

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25452 on: September 16, 2017, 01:51:25 PM »
Not my house but I remember visiting one of my guy friends during the summer after we graduated high school and his girlfriend came over and they decided to have sex on his bed while I was sitting on the corner of it watching tv. Was a very awkward moment.

:donot
ὕβρις

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #25453 on: September 16, 2017, 02:54:20 PM »
When your buddy and his girl smashing while you in the room and you see you got a bigger dick

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #25454 on: September 16, 2017, 02:57:14 PM »
This messo dude is a piece of shit. He is lying about PDP saying the N word again(he isnt saying it). And gaf is taking the bait of course.

He said:

"my nev-oh hello"

Messofango started a huge thread about pdp saying n word again.

Yeah, Messo has a habit of selectively editing other peoples posts when he quotes them.  He's probably the dimmest of the fellows that campaign to become a mod.
sigh

Raist

« Reply #25455 on: September 16, 2017, 03:10:35 PM »
Muslims are the second most affluent class in America.

They are 10% of all doctors in America. Very well off.

They don't face the same prejudices in America, and have far more opportunities. America just doesn't have the same racist culture of Europe, so minorities can prosper. Once you have a passport, you're American. If you're not white, you'll never be a European. You can take that to the bank.

Muslims in Europe face brutal racism and discrimination, and poverty, and unofficial rules that give them zero opportunities. Especially in countries like France. Frances own government studies have concluded it poverty and discrimination in the work force is at the heart of extremism in their country.

:lol

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #25456 on: September 16, 2017, 03:12:16 PM »
Yeah, Messo has a habit of selectively editing other peoples posts when he quotes them.  He's probably the dimmest of the fellows that campaign to become a mod.

Messofanego definitely has some women stashed in crawlspace somewhere.

However since they're women and not little girls, he will never have a shot at becoming a moderator.
🍆🍆

nudemacusers

« Reply #25457 on: September 16, 2017, 03:12:58 PM »
When your buddy and his girl smashing while you in the room and you see you got a bigger dick
(Image removed from quote.)
When your buddy and his girl smashing while you in the room and you see he's got a bigger dick

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #25458 on: September 16, 2017, 03:45:56 PM »
PedoGAF continues unabated: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249039464&postcount=15

I know it could be read another way but considering how it's NeoGAF, I'm sure I have the right interpretation.
🍆🍆

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #25459 on: September 16, 2017, 04:51:48 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=248950130&postcount=38

Weird that of all people, Max Landis is where Evilore draws the line of being called a sexist without sources.

"I really don't think I can bring myself to read anything this sexist creep writes, even if it's unrelated to his anti-women comments."

Evilore: This is pretty intense language

meanwhile:

"kill all white people"

"all cops need to be murdered"

"I hope someone kills Trump"

"4000 rapes and only 5yrs in prison? Reconsidering travel plans..."

Evilore:  :yeshrug

spaceotter69

« Reply #25460 on: September 16, 2017, 05:09:15 PM »
Tax threads are weird on gaf. They hate deductions for the "rich", but if they can get them, deductions are super cool and totally not regressive. Also, apparently in gaf land a six figure salary isn't wealthy.

Himu

« Reply #25461 on: September 16, 2017, 05:13:13 PM »
Has anyone on gaf talked about the trans activists attacking the feminist?

The left is disgusting rn. Real talk.

Yet I don't see any trans "activists" saying anything about the perp.

Even more reason to get vag surgery and get out of cheeseburger land.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #25462 on: September 16, 2017, 05:22:52 PM »
Has anyone on gaf talked about the trans activists attacking the feminist?

The left is disgusting rn. Real talk.

Yet I don't see any trans "activists" saying anything about the perp.

Even more reason to get vag surgery and get out of cheeseburger land.

welp. putting you back on the shelf and will just hope your next quarter-life-crisis makes you a better person.

Himu

« Reply #25463 on: September 16, 2017, 05:46:08 PM »
Yup. It was all a quarter life crisis. The pain I'm going through now is definitely just a phase. Fuck off, Maurice. Talking about being a better person.

Thankfully, I might not need to leave the community completely. Finding non-sjw trans people was like looking for a needle in a haystack but I finally found people who are sensible. Probably no need for it.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #25464 on: September 16, 2017, 05:52:47 PM »
Shit on communities that actually think you're a human being while embracing a religion that literally thinks you're going to hell, brehettes. You're out here posting drive-by Brietbart tier bullshit and denigrating trans people like a typical religious right winger. Cutting off your dick won't make them give a fuck about you.

fuckouttahere

Himu

« Reply #25465 on: September 16, 2017, 06:10:31 PM »
Denigrating trans people means we have the right to attack? I'm not defending the rad fem. But attacking people with violence isn't cool no matter what and activists should call it for what it is because this type of behavior puts the community in a bad position and we already have few allies. I'm not shitting on the community. I'm shitting on the Social Studies Warrior mentality that has infected every layer of activism by trans people.

We have been friends for 12 years. Maybe it's time we don't talk anymore if that's how you see me. Sorry for disappointing you.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:20:21 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25466 on: September 16, 2017, 06:11:51 PM »
You can read and browse gaf while you drive. It's not hard.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249041240

:what

Yeah, I've realized that's a bad idea, which is why I've switched to books on tape.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249041920
ὕβρις

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #25467 on: September 16, 2017, 06:14:58 PM »
Quote from: Messofanego
How many victims have we had for this breakup season? There have been two threads so far, right?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249107600&postcount=49

Dude is just so fucking creepy.
Fish<

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #25468 on: September 16, 2017, 06:16:08 PM »
Shit on communities that actually think you're a human being while embracing a religion that literally thinks you're going to hell, brehettes. You're out here posting drive-by Brietbart tier bullshit and denigrating trans people like a typical religious right winger. Cutting off your dick won't make them give a fuck about you.

fuckouttahere

:confused

Rise

« Reply #25469 on: September 16, 2017, 06:31:12 PM »

fuckouttahere
spoken like someone who has zero experience with the modern trans community

any trans person who doesn't adhere to their insane ideological dogma is treated worse than garbage, cast out of most circles, and often threatened with violence.

counterhit

« Reply #25470 on: September 16, 2017, 06:44:56 PM »
Something about someone having a camera makes black bloc wannabes freak the fuck out. A fairly common target are journalists. It doesn't really reflect the left as a whole, but there is an astonishing amount of capping for them in a chest-beating fashion online, from nerds and boomers no less.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #25471 on: September 16, 2017, 06:48:50 PM »
How many victims have we had for this breakup season? There have been two threads so far, right?

Messofanego thinks that being a male feminist throws off the creepy scent but it only amplifies it for him instead
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #25472 on: September 16, 2017, 07:54:50 PM »

fuckouttahere
spoken like someone who has zero experience with the modern trans community

any trans person who doesn't adhere to their insane ideological dogma is treated worse than garbage, cast out of most circles, and often threatened with violence.

Almost every trans person I know is now a radical. It's amazing I got out of that mindset when I could when my entire social group is nothing but it.

I lost friends this past summer. What was my offense? "Christian hate." What kind of Christian hate? Calling people sinners? Telling them they'd go to hell? None of these things. When they supported a violent alternative to peaceful demonstrations to the alt right, I disagreed. That's all.

And if you didn't swear allegiance to anti-fa then you were a traitor to the movement and considered dead weight.

Discussion went a lot like this:

"Police are protecting Nazi's!"
"But you outright said to support violence against them. What do you expect?"
"But they're NAZIS."
"Yes, and they're mostly basement dwellers who were radicalizes by men's rights activists. Most of them can be saved. Violence should not be the first answer."
"Stop using your Christian hate. Turning the other cheek does not work! What you're proposing by humanizing them is hate!"

When it was made clear that my presence was no longer valued, I was told we were still friends but that Christian non-violence would not be tolerated, and that until I stop siding with fascism and Christianity that I wouldn't be needed.

Almost every trans person I know is like this now. No joke, almost every LGBT person period.

The other week (former) L'Oreal trans model was fired for saying all white peoole are racist on an old Facebook post. I can see where shenwas coming from but recognize that when you've got a platform like that it's probably not the best thing to say. What did black trans activists say and do? Side with her even though it was warranted for her to be fired. Accusations were lobbed at L'Oreal. That they side with racists and that we should boycott them. She wasn't wrong to have said that while on a platform as spokeswoman for a multinational company, they argued. Nah. Apparently, L'Oreal was wrong to have fired her. And if you sided with L'Oreal even if you thought she had good points, then you were siding with racists.

Basically, almost everyone in the trans community, especially "activists" is a radical now.

As for community? Lol what community? What pride? I haven't been on a stable hormone regimen since May. Ask an "activist" for help? Finding a new doctor? Helping me a get a month supply of hormones? Nope. "I can't help you with that." They don't like to help individual trans people who are on the ropes clinging for help. But they sure do like to be seen, and pubicly admitting their interest in running for congress. Community. Heh. :heh My round brown ass.

The only thing that connects trans people is that we have a similar medical condition. That's it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 07:59:11 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #25473 on: September 16, 2017, 08:18:24 PM »
The other week (former) L'Oreal trans model was fired for saying all white people are racist

Not for nothing, but you've said the exact same thing emphatically multiple times in the past.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #25474 on: September 16, 2017, 08:39:16 PM »
Quote from: Queen of Ice
When it was made clear that my presence was no longer valued, I was told we were still friends but that Christian non-violence would not be tolerated, and that until I stop siding with fascism and Christianity that I wouldn't be needed.

How can a person say that to you with a straight face?
sigh

SantaC

« Reply #25475 on: September 16, 2017, 08:46:14 PM »

Dude retweeted someone who said movie was like a polanski movie.

Yeah polanski the rapist.

Himu

« Reply #25476 on: September 16, 2017, 08:51:54 PM »
The other week (former) L'Oreal trans model was fired for saying all white people are racist

Not for nothing, but you've said the exact same thing emphatically multiple times in the past.

I recognized that in my post. I was wrong for saying it. These are the types I was around. No excuse, though.

LGBT people hate Christians. It is both deserved and undeserved. It's deserved in that having a negative opinion of Christianity is more than earned. It isn't deserved in that many LGBT people go beyond simple distrust of the religion and into abject bigotry. I am forced to literally choose between being LGBT and being Christian. I refuse to choose and take both at once. Honestly, Christians have treated me better for being openly LGBT than LGBT have been about my Christianity.

Basically humans are gonna human.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #25477 on: September 16, 2017, 09:03:46 PM »
Mac, relevant to your interests in relation to the modern LGBT:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-every-terrible-person-thinks-theyE28099re-hero/

IYKYK

Rise

« Reply #25478 on: September 16, 2017, 09:05:47 PM »
The only thing that connects trans people is that we have a similar medical condition. That's it.
if only, then maybe (but probably not) things wouldn't have gotten the way they are now. nowadays even calling it a medical condition gets you called a truscum in the "community"  :doge

unchecked echo chamber insanity. Imagine GAF but 10x worse.

Himu

« Reply #25479 on: September 16, 2017, 09:29:29 PM »
if only, then maybe (but probably not) things wouldn't have gotten the way they are now. nowadays even calling it a medical condition gets you called a truscum in the "community"  :doge

The one part I like about the :doge "community" is the medical transition side where we exchange info. That's the community I fell in love with. Now it seems less about helping people transition as safely as possible and more about participating in absolute bullshit. We've always had a thing with TERFs. But we sure as fuck never attacked TERFs and beat them on the ground. Been a part of the "community" since....2010? And I'm appalled in the state it is now. I'm not on some fucking Blair White shit either, but holy crap.  But how am I going to run for congress as a trans person like this, Rise? My politics are still left! It's not like I'm a conservative but I'm definitely heterodox regarding today's trans ideology.

As for your pm, I don't self med. My endo closed up and I have trying to get a new rx for months. First I had to send in a request for medical records from the now defunct clinic and that took about a month. Then the new endo requires like 300 bucks down payment for first time patients. It's just been one thing after another and I think about being castrated daily now. I used to self med but find it dangerous. That said, I'm on the cusp of going back on DIY. I need my drugs, fam. I am going through serioud withdrawal and the T uptick is putting me in permenant aggressive bitch mode. I have an appointment coming up soon - THANK GOD :preach - and right now I'm just holding on, very, very tightly. I am suffering from severe depression, apathy, and really want to blow my brains out. But I'll hold on. :brazilcry Positive news is I'm going to beg my new doc - yes beg - for injections and a different anti-androgen. Have you ever heard of biculatamide? Shit sounds like the real deal. Apparently the best anti-poison (androgen) on the market and only next to getting an orchi. Castrate me niccaaaaaaaaaaa :hyper
IYKYK

Rise

« Reply #25480 on: September 16, 2017, 10:11:09 PM »

The one part I like about the :doge "community" is the medical transition side where we exchange info. That's the community I fell in love with. Now it seems less about helping people transition as safely as possible and more about participating in absolute bullshit. We've always had a thing with TERFs. But we sure as fuck never attacked TERFs and beat them on the ground. Been a part of the "community" since....2010? And I'm appalled in the state it is now. I'm not on some fucking Blair White shit either, but holy crap.  But how am I going to run for congress as a trans person like this, Rise? My politics are still left! It's not like I'm a conservative but I'm definitely heterodox regarding today's trans ideology.
yeah I know what you mean. Gone is the helpful transition advice, now it's all about poorly grasped internet communism  :doge It's funny, for as much hate as 4chan gets for being a "hate group" (lol), places like /lgbt/ (specifically /hrtgen/) are far more helpful to actually helping trans girls than anything in the mainstream trans community now.

TERFs are for laughing at. all beating them down does is feed into their pet narrative about tranners being angry violent men. literally accomplishes less than nothing, because doing that shit just makes their mission seem more valid.
As for your pm, I don't self med. My endo closed up and I have trying to get a new rx for months. First I had to send in a request for medical records from the now defunct clinic and that took about a month. Then the new endo requires like 300 bucks down payment for first time patients. It's just been one thing after another and I think about being castrated daily now. I used to self med but find it dangerous. That said, I'm on the cusp of going back on DIY. I need my drugs, fam. I am going through serioud withdrawal and the T uptick is putting me in permenant aggressive bitch mode. I have an appointment coming up soon - THANK GOD :preach - and right now I'm just holding on, very, very tightly. I am suffering from severe depression, apathy, and really want to blow my brains out. But I'll hold on. :brazilcry Positive news is I'm going to beg my new doc - yes beg - for injections and a different anti-androgen. Have you ever heard of biculatamide? Shit sounds like the real deal. Apparently the best anti-poison (androgen) on the market and only next to getting an orchi. Castrate me niccaaaaaaaaaaa :hyper
hope all goes well. I selfmed and use cypro, so I don't have any reason to switch to bica, but it's definitely far superior to spiro so it should be the go-to if you're going legit in the US. DIY until your new appointment seems worth considering.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #25481 on: September 16, 2017, 10:17:01 PM »

He's also never had a girlfriend. I honestly don't know how he can post like he's an expert in relationships, but yet every thread, he's right there.

Himu

« Reply #25482 on: September 16, 2017, 10:29:57 PM »
Appointment is like in a week and a half. No point getting DIY for now. I'm going to order a backup of pills just in case this ever happens again though. A years supply should be good. I don't trust DIY injections. :idont I used to take them that way and would rather they be monitored. Looking forward to sticking needles in my thighs again to see if I still feel. :fbm <--- wtf you Nazi
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 10:42:29 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

Shuri

« Reply #25483 on: September 16, 2017, 11:20:41 PM »
Queen, sounds like a rough time. I hope you're going to be ok  :(

Be careful with the DIY stuff!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25484 on: September 17, 2017, 12:44:06 AM »

He's also never had a girlfriend. Ihonestly don't know how he can post like he's an expert in relationships, but yet every thread, he's right there.

Only because he actually respects women, you cishet shitlord.
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #25485 on: September 17, 2017, 12:48:36 AM »
Respect women too much to covet their bodies, brehs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25486 on: September 17, 2017, 12:56:15 AM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249116584

"you know what" is poop right?

:doge

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 01:02:24 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #25487 on: September 17, 2017, 01:16:03 AM »
This one is shamelessly stolen from GAF, pretty funny stuff. Surely will trigger some in this thread  :lol

Himu

« Reply #25488 on: September 17, 2017, 01:16:24 AM »
Rise, give me the down low on bica. What have you heard?
IYKYK

Rise

« Reply #25489 on: September 17, 2017, 01:54:46 AM »
It's got some drawbacks. It takes a month to start doing anything, and most importantly, your endo might be reluctant to prescribe it for you for this reason depending on how by the books they are, it is not possible to monitor T levels on it. It doesn't bind to T in place of receptors like spiro or cypro, it just prevents T from binding to its receptors at all. So you have all your testosterone floating around in your blood doing nothing and it shows up on blood tests. You can only tell if it's doing anything by feels instead of reals basically  :(

Himu

« Reply #25490 on: September 17, 2017, 02:07:16 AM »
It's got some drawbacks. It takes a month to start doing anything, and most importantly, your endo might be reluctant to prescribe it for you for this reason depending on how by the books they are, it is not possible to monitor T levels on it. It doesn't bind to T in place of receptors like spiro or cypro, it just prevents T from binding to its receptors at all. So you have all your testosterone floating around in your blood doing nothing and it shows up on blood tests. You can only tell if it's doing anything by feels instead of reals basically  :(

To be fair, labs can be deceiving and trusting numbers can be bad sometimes if you wanna pass. Blocking T sounds better than supression, though. I've heard one good tell is to sniff your sweat. If you smell testosterone you either need more time on the bica or need to increase the dose. If you don't smell it, you're fine. What have you heard about its anti-androgen properties compared to spiro? I hear it nukes body hair from the neck down for many so you don't have to shave/wax anymore.
IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25491 on: September 17, 2017, 02:29:20 AM »
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #25492 on: September 17, 2017, 04:09:22 AM »
This messo dude is a piece of shit. He is lying about PDP saying the N word again(he isnt saying it). And gaf is taking the bait of course.

He said:

"my nev-oh hello"

Why does this bother you so much lol

SantaC will defend anyone doing anything if they're a Swede.

Defenders of the Swedes, Defenders!
Out of the sky his rockets ignite!
Jets into battle, flies faster than light!
SantaC!

Never expected a defenders of the earth reference in my life today lol

SantaC

« Reply #25493 on: September 17, 2017, 07:20:32 AM »

He said:

"my nev-oh hello"

Why does this bother you so much lol

SantaC will defend anyone doing anything if they're a Swede.

Defenders of the Swedes, Defenders!
Out of the sky his rockets ignite!
Jets into battle, flies faster than light!
SantaC!

Never expected a defenders of the earth reference in my life today lol

The intro themesong is stuck with me forever. I was a 80s cartoon junkie.

Raist

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #25495 on: September 17, 2017, 09:32:07 AM »
What a B( o )( o )B.
©@©™

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #25496 on: September 17, 2017, 10:15:31 AM »
 :confused

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #25498 on: September 17, 2017, 12:40:58 PM »
There are people who get butthurt over that?
He is still at large and not under investigation. He hasn't even been placed in a psychiatric hold to protect others despite there being video evidence like with P*wD*eP*e.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #25499 on: September 17, 2017, 01:04:22 PM »
boobs is the new cunt in 2017. You NEVER - EVER - say it in front of a lady.