Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Thread  (Read 947820 times)

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Re: Nintendo Switch Thread
« Reply #11760 on: September 13, 2022, 11:13:27 AM »
New Switch 2 rumor from China/Japan. Same source as the Splatoon 3 Switch leak and a bunch of Pokemon leaks but still take it with a mountain of salt.
Some of this showed up in earlier Nvidia leaks.

Here-a-we-goooo :mario

Switch 2
- To be announced in September in time for TGS
- Already in production
- Released March 2023 with Zelda BOTW2
- Nvidia chipset (codename DRAKE)
- 12 ARM cores, 12GB, Ampere GPU(Tegra Orin?) Ray-Tracing, 4K(60fps with DLSS) support
- Performance comparable to Xbox Series S when docked (4TF) probably less undocked to save power

:gurl

:crowdlaff :girlaff :judgement

Eh, Nintendo could easily wait to announce Switch 2 in February once they fill their pockets with holiday sales.

The May Zelda date also lines up with Switch 2.

The GBA SP was announced in mid January and released in February for example.

:O

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11761 on: September 13, 2022, 11:21:01 AM »
I adore Zelda and Metroid...  So much so, I'd buy a Nintendo system for them.  But you see how they've treated both those series on this thing..  It's a freakin dumping ground for everything else but those beloved series... Literally giving just enough to keep someone like me starving.  I just don't understand... Guess I'm going to continue yelling at the clouds.

We got a new 2D Metroid (finally) and Prime 4 is coming.  We got Breath of The Wild, Link's Awakening, Skyward Sword HD, and Breath of The Wild 2: Tears Of The Fanboys is coming.  Plus related stuff like two Hyrule Warriors games and Cadence Of Hyrule.

What's the problem?
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #11762 on: September 13, 2022, 11:21:55 AM »
good direct. Lots of fun games coming.

Svejk

« Reply #11763 on: September 13, 2022, 11:22:57 AM »
Wow. That was embarrassingly disappointing.

With how much you detest EVERYTHING  regarding the Switch, its library of games, pricing, technical capabilities, why do you still have one? Why keep up with Nintendo directs that you haven't enjoyed ever?  :doge

So no holiday bangers yet... :lol :-\ Guess at this point, since Nintendo hates the money Zelda makes, that'll leave Mario Odyssey 2 for the surprise holiday to coincide with the lol movie.   :doge
Salt of the KingdomTM is the only thread that keeps me from selling this thing off so far.   At this point, I'd rather they save MP4 for the Switch successor.

Why would you buy the next Switch if you contemplate getting rid of tge current Switch every week?

Don't worry- there's bound to be another 'AAA' third-person cinematic action game that Sony will show later today for him to get a boner over.

:snore

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Love ya, buddy
[close]
Only thing they could do to sprout major wood over, is a new Astrobot..  :marimo

Svejk

« Reply #11764 on: September 13, 2022, 11:25:56 AM »
I kinda do want Pikmin 3 now.  P4 looked intriguing, although more of the same with a new ground perspective? (lol) I loved the first, didn't care for P2... I assume P3 is better?

I adore Zelda and Metroid...  So much so, I'd buy a Nintendo system for them.  But you see how they've treated both those series on this thing..  It's a freakin dumping ground for everything else but those beloved series... Literally giving just enough to keep someone like me starving.  I just don't understand... Guess I'm going to continue yelling at the clouds.

We got a new 2D Metroid (finally) and Prime 4 is coming.  We got Breath of The Wild, Link's Awakening, Skyward Sword HD, and Breath of The Wild 2: Tears Of The Fanboys is coming.  Plus related stuff like two Hyrule Warriors games and Cadence Of Hyrule.

What's the problem?
We've been over this... I think personally, I was shocked at how much of a village bicycle the Switch came out the gate; legs spread wide open... So started to assume, at this rate of entry, they'll be popping out ALL the great Zeldas and Metroids!  It's been sub-par on that front to say the least.  I love, love, LOVED Link's Awakening.   Metroid Dread was pretty good too (not the best, but still darn good)... But that's it after 5-6 years?? 

It's all on me though for having too high of expectations.  :goty2  Same goes for Sony though too..  Only Capcom is the true provider right now it seems.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 11:46:25 AM by Svejk »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #11765 on: September 13, 2022, 11:32:21 AM »

:bow YASSS QUEEN :bow2
Margs

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #11766 on: September 13, 2022, 11:32:47 AM »
Pikmin rules

Apparently Tinykin on GamePass is a pretty good Pikmin, need to try it out
fat

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #11767 on: September 13, 2022, 12:06:33 PM »
Radiant Silvergun is coming? It doesn’t get mentioned often but the Switch has been a huge system for shoot ‘em ups.
🍆🍆

james

« Reply #11768 on: September 13, 2022, 12:07:51 PM »
What Wii U game port are we waiting for to see at the December direct?

Is it just the NES Remix games?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11769 on: September 13, 2022, 12:27:13 PM »
New Fire Emblem
Xenoblade Swim Suits
Front Mission Remakes
Farmers rise up conservative tradwife anti-WEF MAGA simulators
Octopath Traveler II
Theaterteyymrythm NIER
Mario + Rabbits looked great on Switch Pro
Mario Party 1, Mario Party 2 and...... Mario Party 3, bitches
THE ICON OF P1 IS THE METROID PRIME LOGO
GoldenEye
MARIO KART MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
Wii Sports big beautiful GOLF
700 Pikmin, Jesus Christ, close the borders
PIKKUMIN FOUR!!!!
DANDORI, like Pearl Harbour??
NANI? The Season of DEATH? HARDCORE FARMING
After 500 years development of Bayonetta 3 is finished
[...]
TALES OF SYMPHONIA REMASTERED???
MECHA KIRBY
ZERUDA in may?!

Nintendo mid-rect  :yeshrug
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11770 on: September 13, 2022, 12:30:03 PM »
Goldeneye Xbox FINALLY coming holy shit imagine being excited for the NSO version

:crowdlaff

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1569715560618901505

:titus

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11771 on: September 13, 2022, 12:33:50 PM »

The GOAT:

The big one is Xenoblade Chronicles X.
[close]
ど助平

Tuckers Law

« Reply #11772 on: September 13, 2022, 12:51:21 PM »
Goldeneye Xbox FINALLY coming holy shit imagine being excited for the NSO version

Fucking trash.  I can’t even get a fucking n64 controller off their useless store, shit is forever sold out.  I bet the emulation will be shit too.  Nintendo is the absolute worst sometimes.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11773 on: September 13, 2022, 12:58:49 PM »
NSO has built in peer 2 peer multiplayer via emulation. It's basically streaming the local multiplayer over the interweb and Xbox Live doesn't do that so that's the reason GoldenEye only has multiplayer on Switch.
It will be laggy as hell tho.

Important analysis just dropped

🤴

james

« Reply #11774 on: September 13, 2022, 01:03:00 PM »

The GOAT:

(Image removed from quote.)

The big one is Xenoblade Chronicles X.
[close]

Game & Wario and Pushmo are the other two. Holiday 2023 is locked in I think

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11775 on: September 13, 2022, 01:04:57 PM »
I quite like the vibrant colorful look of this art

But somehow this new Fire Emblem feels like a step back from Three Houses when I look at the trailer.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11776 on: September 13, 2022, 01:24:00 PM »
We get 2 Xenoblades this year fellas

🤴

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #11777 on: September 13, 2022, 01:32:11 PM »

Nobody plays Goldeneye for the multiplayer

Getting excited over NSO's shit online, limited only to friends, Switch owners lacking

Playing Goldeneye with Joycon Drift

fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #11778 on: September 13, 2022, 01:43:22 PM »
Nintendo releasing Mario Party on N64 which is notorious on being terrible on control sticks

Joycons SHAKING

fat

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #11779 on: September 13, 2022, 02:03:22 PM »

What the fudge is that
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11780 on: September 13, 2022, 02:16:19 PM »

What the fudge is that
It's Harvestella.

Just a matter of time before we see a trailer with animu waifu's landing on Normandy and then farming in France after liberating towns from Axis occupation.
CROPS OF WAR: DUTY OF THE YIELDS
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #11781 on: September 13, 2022, 02:34:45 PM »
Square/Nomura(/Sony?) need to be less jackassy about current-gen mainline Final Fantasies on Nintendo systems.

Like, it's been 28 years guys. A same-day port wouldn't hurt. The Cold War is over.

Not mainline but I'm definitely ready to Crisis Core it up finally :lawd

Happy to see Return to Dreamland Deluxe, just wish it was out before Christmas. Fatal Frame 4 finally getting a western release is actually a minor miracle considering how much busted shit was in that game (plus it only used motion controls).

Not happy with the Nintendo Sports Golf delay... Favorite Wii sports game.

Tears of the Kingdom is an okay title, and the gameplay looked cool but yeah, it's pretty much just BotW.

Tasty

« Reply #11782 on: September 13, 2022, 02:36:10 PM »
This direct had like 5 different farming sims and they all pretty much looked identical, except for the half-JRPG one... But the farming mechanics still look identical to the others. :lol Guess indie devs moved on from Metroidvanias.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11783 on: September 13, 2022, 03:13:59 PM »

Connected to Skyward Sword  :thinking
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 03:45:07 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11784 on: September 13, 2022, 04:20:36 PM »
Nintendo insiders in an absolute shambles.

Why anyone trusts these fuckwits is beyond me, but they will still trot out the same tired rumours again next time.
Spud

Tasty

« Reply #11785 on: September 13, 2022, 04:27:11 PM »

Connected to Skyward Sword  :thinking

The more story there is in future Zeldas the more connected they'll be to SS. Story/mythology building is pretty much where all the focus and dev time went for that game, because it certainly wasn't the amount of content.

They were clearly proud of the story in that game (deserved or not), so I wouldn't be surprised they keep referencing it like "ohhh you guys didn't get it the first time." Kinda like how Kojima was laser focused on rehabilitating Raiden's image after MGS2.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11786 on: September 13, 2022, 04:47:37 PM »
This Goldeneye thing is very confusing- I thought this was just the N64 ROM being added to NSO which means it would be shit, but then some places are saying it's the remastered version that Xbox is getting with online play added. But then some other places are saying that it's just the N64 version with online. If it's the latter, it's going to be garbage.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11787 on: September 13, 2022, 04:48:45 PM »
New Bayonetta 3 trailer:

This is the longer version they mentioned in the Direct.
ど助平

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #11788 on: September 13, 2022, 05:05:01 PM »
Just release Advance Wars you fucks
itm

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11789 on: September 13, 2022, 05:21:06 PM »

Easy Come Easy Golf is out now.  Made by Clap Handz, the former Hot Shots Golf devs.

ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #11790 on: September 13, 2022, 05:23:26 PM »

Easy Come Easy Golf is out now.  Made by Clap Handz, the former Hot Shots Golf devs.

This was on apple arcade and was just ok. Kinda pale imitation of HSG unfortunately.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #11791 on: September 13, 2022, 06:13:09 PM »
Best news from this direct was Pikmin 4.  You either know it or you don’t.   :lawd

Tuckers Law

« Reply #11792 on: September 13, 2022, 06:20:59 PM »
My current copium is that either the online only on switch is some major miscommunication going on, or that it’s a timed exclusive thing and the Xbox version has it added in later.  Nobody should want to play goldeneye on a disgusting n64 pad when you can play it on a Xbox series controller.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11793 on: September 13, 2022, 06:57:03 PM »
GoldenEye on Switch is N64 emulated.
Like other N64 emulated games they stream the local multiplayer.
So it's just the local multiplayer mode running in an emulator that you can play online with a peer to peer connection, which is... well. not optimal.
Is that remastered? Well, Nintendo pulls some tricks with their emulator to insert code and assets for certain games but that's by no means a remastering.

The Remastered Xbox version doesn't have online because it was meant to release years ago.
First on Xbox 360 but never worked out because of licensing. So they tried again on Xbox One with Rare Replay but again it didn't work out.
Now they can finally release that version but it probably wasn't worth the hassle to do online multiplayer. Maybe they'll add it later but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
🤴

james

« Reply #11794 on: September 13, 2022, 07:02:51 PM »
Nintex with the deep lore

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11795 on: September 13, 2022, 07:05:12 PM »
They make it clear on the 007 site if you read between the lines.

As first announced during the latest Nintendo Direct broadcast, the Nintendo 64 classic is coming soon to the console’s Nintendo 64 – Nintendo Switch Online service. Microsoft also confirmed news today (September 13) that a 4K resolution remaster is on its way to Xbox’s Game Pass.

So you can play the original Nintendo 64 game on Switch and the Remaster on Xbox and watch 3 hour videos of Digital Foundry comparing them to the N64 version.
🤴

BIONIC

« Reply #11796 on: September 13, 2022, 07:33:54 PM »
Probably some petty Nintendo politics where the competition can’t have a clearly superior version

:miyamoto
[close]
Margs

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #11799 on: September 13, 2022, 09:33:18 PM »
This Goldeneye thing is very confusing- I thought this was just the N64 ROM being added to NSO which means it would be shit, but then some places are saying it's the remastered version that Xbox is getting with online play added. But then some other places are saying that it's just the N64 version with online. If it's the latter, it's going to be garbage.

It's the straight ROM. The multiplayer is coming from NSO's "native" online multiplayer which is the same for every game: just mirror the screen to every player.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11800 on: September 13, 2022, 09:49:47 PM »

It's the straight ROM. The multiplayer is coming from NSO's "native" online multiplayer which is the same for every game: just mirror the screen to every player.

Pass then, thanks.
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #11801 on: September 14, 2022, 05:29:51 AM »

Nobody plays Goldeneye for the multiplayer

Getting excited over NSO's shit online, limited only to friends, Switch owners lacking

Playing Goldeneye with Joycon Drift

Ultimate fucking sadness, no XBLA version release lmaoo
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #11802 on: September 14, 2022, 05:32:08 AM »
GoldenEye on Switch is N64 emulated.
Like other N64 emulated games they stream the local multiplayer.
So it's just the local multiplayer mode running in an emulator that you can play online with a peer to peer connection, which is... well. not optimal.
Is that remastered? Well, Nintendo pulls some tricks with their emulator to insert code and assets for certain games but that's by no means a remastering.

The Remastered Xbox version doesn't have online because it was meant to release years ago.
First on Xbox 360 but never worked out because of licensing. So they tried again on Xbox One with Rare Replay but again it didn't work out.
Now they can finally release that version but it probably wasn't worth the hassle to do online multiplayer. Maybe they'll add it later but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

The remaster isnt even coming to Xbox
What

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #11803 on: September 14, 2022, 05:39:00 AM »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #11804 on: September 14, 2022, 09:00:23 AM »
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/09/13/james-bond-returns-goldeneye-007-on-game-pass/

It'll be part of the Rare Replay collection.

It doesnt say anything about switching graphic modes. I doubt its the remake
What

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11805 on: September 14, 2022, 09:12:57 AM »
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/09/13/james-bond-returns-goldeneye-007-on-game-pass/

It'll be part of the Rare Replay collection.

It doesnt say anything about switching graphic modes. I doubt its the remake

Don't know about that, but the Xbox version has updated visuals, controls, and a better framerate.

The original experience has been updated with improved control options (including dual analogue stick support), native 16:9 resolution up to 4K Ultra HD (where supported), a consistent refresh rate and a full complement of achievements to unlock.
ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11806 on: September 14, 2022, 10:17:10 AM »
It's not the XBLA remaster but yet again another version it seems

XBLA Remaster

4K Rare Replay port
🤴

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #11807 on: September 14, 2022, 10:19:44 AM »
Yeah we'll have to see but I dont think its the same xbla port thing

But I have that on pc already since that leaked thank god
What

Svejk

« Reply #11808 on: September 14, 2022, 10:31:56 AM »
Shit looks so dated regardless.. Why don't they just port the Goldeneye WiiMake instead?  That was a solid ass game that will probably hold up better than this.

Tasty

« Reply #11809 on: September 14, 2022, 12:27:57 PM »
Shit looks so dated regardless.. Why don't they just port the Goldeneye WiiMake instead?  That was a solid ass game that will probably hold up better than this.

While the Wii version sold gangbusters, the PS360 version bombed hard and they probably don't want the headache of trying to sell Craig as Bond in a videogame when he just very publicly bowed out of the films.

Himu

« Reply #11810 on: September 14, 2022, 06:48:55 PM »
Fire Emblem - zzz, I was laughing at the monotone voice acting and the main character with red and blue hair straight out of MHA and One Piece Red. Fucking Todoroki starting that silly fad. Happy FE fans have a new game though. I personally think it looks wack as all fuck though.

It Takes Two - looks cool

Fatal Frame - day one

Xenoblade - lol zzz

Spongebob - Keeping an eye out. 3D platformer not named Mario in 2022 is pretty big news

Fist of the North Star - this is the last thing I could ever want from a Hokuto no Ken game.

Tunic - been meaning to get this. I'll get it on switch

FRONT MISSION - ajdf;ajd;jaf :hyper Day one

A Story of Seasons - I'll keep an eye out but most likely pass

Octopath 2 - Seems neat. Never played the first. If there's a demo, I'll check it out.

Faefarm - no thanks

Theatrhythm - I like the original game but no thanks

Rune Factory 3 - no thanks

Goldeneye 64 - cool

Various Day Life - It's neat to see more side scroller rpgs but no thanks

Factario - looks cool, I'll try out a demo hopefully

Ib - No thanks

Atelier Ryza - no thanks

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Christmas - WHAT ABOUT MARIO KART EID? Seriously, it looks dope.

Wii Sports Switch - All this did is make me want Mario Golf or Hot Shots Golf (RIP) instead.

Pikmin 4 - looks good

Just Dance - no thanks

Harvestella - Jeez, RPGs are looking pretty zzz huh? I'm glad my RPG friends are eating though. Pass for me.

Bayo 3 - I'd like to try it. I've always considered Bayonetta 1 to be a pretty boring game but that's the only one I played. Hopefully there's a demo.

Raincode - zzz neat aesthetic. best thing about it is that it's made by chunsoft so maybe it's a solid adventure game idk

Resident Evil VIII - what exactly is this? The actual RE8 or something different entirely? I need to know because it looks dope. But this is in third person and RE8 is in first. Is this a side game? wtf is this? Cloud? Like, you stream the game? What the fuck is this?

Sloclap - idk neat concept tho?

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - one of the worst Final Fantasy side games with a fucking randomizer and awful writing but in HD. zzz. Dope ending though.

Radiant Silvergun - got it on Xbox, but cool

Endless Dungeon - I'd have to see more

Tales of Symphonia - good game, have zero urge to replay it. Pass. The loli axe chick and the ninja chick are still gawdlike. Too many RPGs.

Life Is Strange - have on ps4

Romancing SaGa Remastered - finally an RPG worth giving a fuck about. DAY ONE.

Kirby - looks cute, looks fun, looks like kirby. I'll get it.

BOTW2 - looks incredible. I need to finish BOTW. Game is too long.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 07:53:01 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #11811 on: September 14, 2022, 08:05:19 PM »
Fatal Frame - day one

:mynicca

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11812 on: September 14, 2022, 09:50:01 PM »
Fist of the North Star - this is the last thing I could ever want from a Hokuto no Ken game.

I thought it was dumb at first, but you know what?  If I can get a bit of exercise while beating the shit out of thugs to YOU WA SHOCK!!, I'm down.

Atelier Ryza - no thanks

:hhh
Bayo 3 - I'd like to try it. I've always considered Bayonetta 1 to be a pretty boring game but that's the only one I played. Hopefully there's a demo.

I was already excited for this because I really enjoyed the first two games, but after that longer video detailing game play (they should shown bits of this in the Direct), I'm pretty pumped for it.  Different weapons with demon transformations and more abilities?  Monster summons that you control and can then switch back and forth between on the fly?  Fuck yes.  Finally going beyond what most of these character action games offer.

Resident Evil VIII - what exactly is this? The actual RE8 or something different entirely? I need to know because it looks dope. But this is in third person and RE8 is in first. Is this a side game? wtf is this? Cloud? Like, you stream the game? What the fuck is this?

Yeah, it's just streaming the game, I.E. don't buy this on Switch and play it on something else.  :P  There's an expansion to RE8 coming out that is in third person.  They also announced that RE8 itself will be getting a third person mode when this is released.  All of this will be included when RE8 Gold is released.  Gonna get that on PC for sure.
ど助平

paprikastaude

« Reply #11813 on: September 15, 2022, 06:01:40 AM »
Fist of the North Star was the best announcement  :doge  Give me all the weird spinoffs. Loved Dragon Quests Sword on Wii as well. Though, no, probably Fatal Frame 4 was the best announcement, but I surely won't get that one on Switch.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11814 on: September 15, 2022, 06:28:04 PM »
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #11815 on: September 15, 2022, 07:09:30 PM »
Not for me  :-\

I bailed on Fire Emblem during the DS years when it went full anime and dating. Then Three Houses was great. Still a bit anime, but a good grounded art style and not a dating thing. School thing was fine. Got nothing against school.

You'd think Three Houses success would've let them do another game in that style before going back to the Awakening/Fates full on anime stuff.

Coming from Three Houses, I thought "Engage" in FE Engage meant like ENGAGE TORPEDOES, like a war cry. Then later I realized no, this is not that type of FE. Engage is like wedding engagement because it's that kind of FE  :cry

Will go back to skipping FE games until they make another non-embarrassing one.

Himu

« Reply #11816 on: September 15, 2022, 07:18:35 PM »
Engage looks awful, personally. It looks so gay it makes Kaleido Star look like LOGH.

Front Mission games remakes, however. Hnnng.
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11817 on: September 15, 2022, 07:18:44 PM »
It was originally meant to be the 30th anniversary game, so the protagonist has a Ring with a Fire Emblem that can summon the heroes of past games.

Not sure about any side activities/dating. As it is more like summoning.
It might have terrain effects like Gaiden too.

Hopefully Famitsu or whoever does a big detailed piece on it so we know what to expect.
It's a weird game though, reminds me a lot of the first Fire Emblem Warriors game.
🤴

Himu

« Reply #11818 on: September 15, 2022, 07:27:18 PM »
LOL I checked out the second I saw him transform himself into Marth.
IYKYK

BIONIC

« Reply #11819 on: September 15, 2022, 10:46:10 PM »
I’ll get it if it isn’t a 100 hour monstrosity just to get through ONE route like in 3H. I liked the game but fuck it just keeps going, and all the school stuff takes forever to wrap up.
Margs