Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Thread  (Read 945984 times)

Tuckers Law

Re: Nintendo Switch Thread
« Reply #11820 on: September 16, 2022, 02:57:03 AM »
The art of making a 20-30 hour RPG seems to have been discarded by most developers these days.

Shame.

paprikastaude

« Reply #11821 on: September 16, 2022, 05:52:58 AM »
Not for me  :-\

I bailed on Fire Emblem during the DS years when it went full anime and dating. Then Three Houses was great. Still a bit anime, but a good grounded art style and not a dating thing. School thing was fine. Got nothing against school.

You'd think Three Houses success would've let them do another game in that style before going back to the Awakening/Fates full on anime stuff.

Coming from Three Houses, I thought "Engage" in FE Engage meant like ENGAGE TORPEDOES, like a war cry. Then later I realized no, this is not that type of FE. Engage is like wedding engagement because it's that kind of FE  :cry

Will go back to skipping FE games until they make another non-embarrassing one.

:umad

I understand why Nintendurr went full pedo otaku during the WiiU days, because that's what you do when you flop and get desperate. But I guess they simply won't change back now. btw the last Fire Emblem on 3DS was good, mostly because a remake of the pre-waifu era.

The art of making a 20-30 hour RPG seems to have been discarded by most developers these days.

Shame.

New Yakuza Gaiden spinoff has half the length of a "normal" entry. Me:

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #11822 on: September 16, 2022, 06:14:13 AM »
Fire Emblem Echoes was too good for this world  :stahp

Map design could’ve been tighter, but otherwise nice uncomplicated gameplay, concise story and pacing with characters that don’t make you wanna hurl, and no cringey dating bullshit.
Margs

Tasty

« Reply #11823 on: September 16, 2022, 07:38:27 AM »

Shame.

Omori :rejoice

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11824 on: September 16, 2022, 08:23:00 AM »

Shame.

Omori :rejoice

Jack Move (Steam and Switch) too!

ど助平

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #11825 on: September 16, 2022, 10:08:05 AM »

Shame.

Agreed. Nearly every genre just ballooned in length. Like, I'm even starting to get nostalgic for those short linear action games of the 360 era that you can beat on a slow Saturday afternoon (i.e. Arkham Asylum). I still like 100 hour RPGs, but when -every- one is that length it gets frustrating.
^_^

Himu

« Reply #11826 on: September 16, 2022, 10:13:35 AM »
I miss the days when 80-100 hour RPGs were the exception. This made them bragging rights instead of a genre for people with no lives. Games like DWVII and Xenogears were the exceptions. Now a 100 hour rpg is the norm and makes me not want to play them.

Best Arkham Asylum in one afternoon? Short game but it's longer than you think. But yeah. My suggestion is to play shooters.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 10:27:37 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Svejk

« Reply #11827 on: September 16, 2022, 10:15:47 AM »

Shame.

Agreed. Nearly every genre just ballooned in length. Like, I'm even starting to get nostalgic for those short linear action games of the 360 era that you can beat on a slow Saturday afternoon (i.e. Arkham Asylum). I still like 100 hour RPGs, but when -every- one is that length it gets frustrating.
I have a feeling that there will be a pseudo revival of shorter RPGS, or games in generals... Seeing a desire for that from many.  Elden Ring might have broken me. Shit was too damn big.. There's too many people with too many games and too many other things to do, we all need shorter but sweeter games...  Let the MMO's and such be the lengthy ones for those that have all the time in the world.

Himu

« Reply #11828 on: September 16, 2022, 10:18:53 AM »
As much as I love Elden Ring its size puts me off and it's why I think it might be the worst Soulsborne I've played. I just don't have the time for it or the interest in a massive world the way I used to unless it's like BOTW.

Hell, Starfield looks good but I've scratched it off in the list in my mind because I know it will be some 100 hour behemoth and I don't care.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 10:29:07 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Svejk

« Reply #11829 on: September 16, 2022, 10:32:45 AM »
BOTW is bloated too.. all the shrines spread out and so samey... it got old, just like Elden Ring catacombs... it was too long for it's own good too.  The Divine Beasts and the Legacy Dungeons were the driving factors.  Everything else was just cookie cutter filler with a different shape.

Himu

« Reply #11830 on: September 16, 2022, 10:47:10 AM »
I give BITW a pass for whatever reason despite it committing the same sins.
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #11831 on: September 16, 2022, 10:57:23 AM »
That game hands out a golden piece of shit if you actually do everything. It's like it's trying tell you something.

Himu

« Reply #11832 on: September 16, 2022, 11:24:16 AM »
That game hands out a golden piece of shit if you actually do everything. It's like it's trying tell you something.

Isn't that if you get the kokiri seeds or whatever? Not necessarily "do everything?"
IYKYK

Polident Hive

« Reply #11833 on: September 16, 2022, 11:59:10 AM »
Always difficult to gauge the intention with content bloat. Think it was the open world Burnout with the idea being there’s always something to do no matter where you are. Lose a point to point race? There are three new events near the finishing line. No need to obsess over one specific event or aim to complete everything.

Played some games where you only need 90% to complete it. The extra 10% is a redundancy. Avoid spending forever trying to find that final 1%.

Tasty

« Reply #11834 on: September 16, 2022, 12:09:47 PM »

Isn't that if you get the kokiri seeds or whatever? Not necessarily "do everything?"

Not only that, the Kokiri seeds become useless after collecting about 50% of them. After that is purely collecting for collections' sake.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11835 on: September 16, 2022, 12:43:58 PM »
Game developers: "You don't have to do all the quests and content just do the things you like and you need to level"

Also Game Developers: "So yeah the background explanation for this very important piece of the story and 5 minute cutscene is hidden in Fetch quest 108. The coolest piece of gear is only unlocked if you beat optional boss 5 and only if you did character quest 48."

:rage

And Zelda was designed in a way that it was virtually impossible to ignore all the interesting things in the distance that you could go to.  :doge
🤴

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #11836 on: September 16, 2022, 06:21:49 PM »
BotW criticism always always always boils down to "Instead of spending around 30-50 hours exploring, experimenting, and eventually reaching the end when I want to, I decided to attempt spending a couple hundred hours collecting everything, and the game isnt that great."

That rabbit hole goes into "well why would they put garbage content in the game rather than just good stuff??"

These people inadvertently or purposely don't understand what BotW is about design wise.
OH!

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11837 on: September 16, 2022, 06:39:47 PM »
The sense of adventure in BOTW is just incredible, very few games do it that well.
Even now that there are copy cats it still holds up.

It's one of my favorite big ass open worlds.
Other games that did it well around the same time were NIER: Automata and Assassins Creed Odyssey but before that only MGS5 came close.
Now Elden Ring does it well but it peters out after 60 hours or so in terms of exploration and adventure and goes back to being a Souls-game.

Also what no other game has managed to do (which is very strange considering Switch is the weakest hardware of all) is to make the game world interactive.
In Elden Ring you can't chop down the trees or strap baloons to rafts. I hope that's something Nintendo doesn't forget to include in BOTW2.
All the physics, weather effects and environmental hazards made the world feel alive and more than just another videogame.
🤴

Svejk

« Reply #11838 on: September 16, 2022, 07:04:08 PM »
Also what no other game has managed to do (which is very strange considering Switch is the weakest hardware of all) is to make the game world interactive.
In Elden Ring you can't chop down the trees or strap baloons to rafts. I hope that's something Nintendo doesn't forget to include in BOTW2.
All the physics, weather effects and environmental hazards made the world feel alive and more than just another videogame.
I agree with this...  Like Dragon's Dogma, it had so many things that other open world games have yet to even copy, which is strange.
With as awesome a gameplay designs as those are, along with the sheika slate tools, it was such a unique open world experience... but the game is really hindered with the durability crap among other things.  It's almost a bad joke and a horrible design choice.  Feels rushed and/or a cheap cop out for switching weapons or "encouraging" one to find alternate ways to do things..  I'm not gonna even go into the major flaws of shrines that literally take two steps back from the freedom of the outer world.   >:(  I do strongly feel they're going to remedy both these glaring issues with TOTK... Along with more traditional dungeons.  It's going to be better in every way and will no doubt be the open world game to beat next year.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Only because Dragon's Dogma 2 won't be out yet. 
:betty :aweshum :cody :phil :itagaki :ryker :rash :marimo :success :snob :trumps :takei :ohyeah :putin :pitbull :lucille :biden :elon
[close]

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11839 on: September 16, 2022, 07:32:57 PM »
All I want from Tears of the Kingdom is caves that I can enter seamlessly from the overworld and explore. Like proper caves that go deep underground, multiple level kind of shit.
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11840 on: September 16, 2022, 07:51:07 PM »
It's one of my favorite big ass open worlds.
Other games that did it well around the same time were NIER: Automata and Assassins Creed Odyssey but before that only MGS5 came close.

I don't hate MGSV but there was fuck all to do in that open world

it's a series of metal gear infiltration target facilities with nothing in between

you could attempt to trap animals and never get close to finding them all unless you use a guide, that's kind of the only thing?

imagine if there were random wilderness patrols with stuff to capture, or crates in the middle of nowhere with new weapons or blueprints

instead of nothing
Uncle

Polident Hive

« Reply #11841 on: September 16, 2022, 08:31:50 PM »
If MGS weren’t dead, the Hitman and Sniper Elite model fits better than the open world. Ground Zeroes already did it.

BotW criticism always always always boils down to "Instead of spending around 30-50 hours exploring, experimenting, and eventually reaching the end when I want to, I decided to attempt spending a couple hundred hours collecting everything, and the game isnt that great."

That rabbit hole goes into "well why would they put garbage content in the game rather than just good stuff??"

These people inadvertently or purposely don't understand what BotW is about design wise.

There’s that whole pocket discussion about the weapons breaking. Better part of five years now fans brainstorm ways of fixing it.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11842 on: September 16, 2022, 09:07:21 PM »
the weapons breaking is absolutely fine and people are too stubborn to admit they suffer from elixir syndrome

"I have 20 good weapons in my backpack but I'm saving them for a really hard boss so until then I have to use shitty swords so I don't have to waste my good ones"  :cry

use whatever the hell you want and I promise the game will continue throwing amazing gear at you every 5 minutes

weapons being consumables is the perfect excuse to place them all over the world in chests, they're always a reasonable reward, if they weren't breakable then people would get their hands on one really good sword and suddenly lose all sense of reward from all the locations full of swords worse than that one
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #11843 on: September 16, 2022, 09:36:00 PM »
BOTW is the only modern open world game that eschews the boredom that modern games of the genre typify and I've never understood the criticisms aimed at it, such as "where's the dungeons" when the entire world kind of acts like a big dungeon due to the puzzle solving nature of its world design. The island where you lose all your stuff for instance could be labeled a "dungeon" because it's one singular place with a singular goal. Entire areas are made up of puzzle solving, whether it's surviving in the ice areas without warm clothes or the thunder area. The game offers traditional Zelda puzzle solving in a non-traditional manner and that's what I love about it. I really need to go back and finish. Best sandbox game imo.
IYKYK

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11844 on: September 16, 2022, 11:10:56 PM »
Agreed.

When I say I want to explore caves, I don't mean dungeons like traditional Zelda dungeons, I just mean underground areas that follow the same rules as the overworld, but provide a different environment to the open overworld.
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11845 on: September 16, 2022, 11:37:05 PM »
Agreed.

When I say I want to explore caves, I don't mean dungeons like traditional Zelda dungeons, I just mean underground areas that follow the same rules as the overworld, but provide a different environment to the open overworld.

I was actually hoping the entire game would be the same size and scope as botw but just a massive underground cavern instead
Uncle

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11846 on: September 16, 2022, 11:41:24 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 12:13:05 AM by team filler »

Svejk

« Reply #11847 on: September 17, 2022, 12:32:59 AM »
Kids decided to play Hyrule Warriors together on the WiiU.  Dusted it off and had a blast.  Game looks like ass in 2P, but still functional.  Now they're wanting it on switch.  ... How is this game still running at $60 for both the physical and digital?  Age of Calamity runs cheaper!

BIONIC

« Reply #11848 on: September 17, 2022, 01:15:02 AM »
:miyamoto
Margs

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11849 on: September 17, 2022, 04:14:25 AM »
Agreed.

I was actually hoping the entire game would be the same size and scope as botw but just a massive underground cavern instead

:obama
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11850 on: September 17, 2022, 07:40:14 AM »
Kids decided to play Hyrule Warriors together on the WiiU.  Dusted it off and had a blast.  Game looks like ass in 2P, but still functional.  Now they're wanting it on switch.  ... How is this game still running at $60 for both the physical and digital?  Age of Calamity runs cheaper!
(Image removed from quote.)
Do they like Fire Emblem?

The Fire Emblem Warriors game is usually cheaper than the Zelda one.
🤴

« Reply #11851 on: September 17, 2022, 10:20:41 AM »
mario rabbids 2 goty incoming. please anticipate

Svejk

« Reply #11852 on: September 17, 2022, 11:41:34 AM »

I wish, but they're in full fledged Zelda mode now.  Hoping to convince them to get Age of Calamity at least.  I wouldn't mind playing it either actually. I liked the demo.

As writing this, my son is playing BOTW right now.  And I got to admit, this game still looks great.. And to think this is still technically a WiiU game... Hard not to have such higher hopes for TOKT.  :hyper

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11853 on: September 17, 2022, 12:00:12 PM »

I wish, but they're in full fledged Zelda mode now.  Hoping to convince them to get Age of Calamity at least.  I wouldn't mind playing it either actually. I liked the demo.

As writing this, my son is playing BOTW right now.  And I got to admit, this game still looks great.. And to think this is still technically a WiiU game... Hard not to have such higher hopes for TOKT.  :hyper

Hyrule Warriors DX shot up in price, for whatever reason, after the sequel got announced.  Looks like the European physical version returned to a more normal price and is $57 on Amazon though.

It's got gameplay enhancements over the original and is definitely the better game.  But if you did want to try FE Warriors, it's $27.50 on Amazon. 
ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11854 on: September 17, 2022, 12:40:22 PM »
The pricing on Hyrule Warriors DX is weird. When it first came out it was 49 or so, then it quickly dropped to as low as 20.
It was the one Switch game that was basically always on sale. And now it's 59.99 again.

Same thing happening with a few other early Switch titles like Octopath traveler.

I guess a bunch of games went out of print or whatever. Would be nice if Nintendo had a list somewhere so you'd know what was still in production.
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11855 on: September 18, 2022, 11:33:32 AM »
Re: Jeff Grubb and the lack of Zelda and Metroid in the last Direct:

https://mynintendonews.com/2022/09/18/grubb-talks-lack-of-zelda-wind-waker-hd-twilight-princess-hd-metroid-prime-in-nintendo-direct/

TL;DR version is they didn't check where this Zelda bullshit info they got came from and were lied to or trolled.  Another outstanding example of "video game journalism."
 :brain

He still claims a Metroid Prime collection is coming out this year.
ど助平

paprikastaude

« Reply #11856 on: September 18, 2022, 12:06:56 PM »
I was about to write that I don't know if this guy is even a journalist?
But this is gaming we're talking about, where any reviewer or blogger or guy with a microphone is considered one. Like when they tried to cancel Gamexplain, I read people being so disappointed by their "favorite game journalists" - a channel that fucking re-uploads Nintendo trailers and sometimes hypes them :goldberg
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 12:21:31 PM by paprikastaude »

Tasty

« Reply #11857 on: September 18, 2022, 12:23:40 PM »
Thinking about it blogging was the precursor to journalism's fall... Once that line got blurred there was no going back.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11858 on: September 18, 2022, 01:39:28 PM »
Re: Jeff Grubb and the lack of Zelda and Metroid in the last Direct:

https://mynintendonews.com/2022/09/18/grubb-talks-lack-of-zelda-wind-waker-hd-twilight-princess-hd-metroid-prime-in-nintendo-direct/

TL;DR version is they didn't check where this Zelda bullshit info they got came from and were lied to or trolled.  Another outstanding example of "video game journalism."
 :brain

He still claims a Metroid Prime collection is coming out this year.
He claims a Metroid Prime Remake is coming out this year.

I can see a re-release of the Prime Trilogy happening at some point but then again that sold like 100 copies back on the Wii but a remake of just Metroid Prime?
Who would even develop the game?

Anyway with the Fire Emblem: Engage leak being real that means the 2nd part of that rumor is also real. They're working on a Fire Emblem 4 remake (i.e. sequel to "Echoes").
As for anything else dropping this holiday season, I think they would've just put Fire Emblem or the Kirby remake on shelves earlier if they wanted another release this holiday.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #11859 on: September 18, 2022, 01:53:43 PM »
Whatever metroid thing may or may not be in the works only needs to be announced a month or so before release tbf, it can only be fully ruled out if you hear nothing by mid November :trumps

The 3d mario's rom dump a few years ago was a fairly quick announcement to release timeframe right?

They can do the same fake scarcity thing too to boost sales :miyamoto
(ice)

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #11860 on: September 18, 2022, 02:21:17 PM »
TL;DR version is they didn't check where this Zelda bullshit info they got came from and were lied to or trolled.
“misheard” about WW/TP
Did they need a psychic medium to ascertain this information from Iwata's ghost? Was the Ouija board a little wishy-washy on the yes/no questions? Like, what the fuck does it even mean they "misheard"?

What a clown.  :lol

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11861 on: September 19, 2022, 01:08:43 AM »
Thinking about it blogging was the precursor to journalism's fall... Once that line got blurred there was no going back.
There's always been shitty opinion pieces, but it was when journalism became ONLY shitty opinion pieces that it fell apart.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11862 on: September 19, 2022, 01:12:31 AM »
TL;DR version is they didn't check where this Zelda bullshit info they got came from and were lied to or trolled.
“misheard” about WW/TP
Did they need a psychic medium to ascertain this information from Iwata's ghost? Was the Ouija board a little wishy-washy on the yes/no questions? Like, what the fuck does it even mean they "misheard"?

What a clown.  :lol
It means that what the supposed source said was, "I'm a lying sack of shit and you're a gullible fuckwit. Here's some rumours for you to regurgitate as if they're fact without checking if they have any truth whatsoever."
Spud

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #11863 on: September 19, 2022, 12:47:14 PM »
Nintendo insiders in an absolute shambles.

Why anyone trusts these fuckwits is beyond me, but they will still trot out the same tired rumours again next time.

“My uncle works at Nintendo” is at least a 20 year old meme at this point. No excuses for believing in anything they say.
🍆🍆

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11864 on: September 19, 2022, 01:24:33 PM »
They usually have some good intel when they start which gives them credibility. Most of their sources though are from marketing agencies, merchandising, recruitment, retailers, QA contractors and (third party) developers.
Sometimes people simply share too much on their linked-in profiles or portfolio's.

Obviously no one can have sources within every level or studio and seldom do folks actually have a source at Nintendo Japan.
Sometimes employees leave, Nintendo hires different marketing agencies or third party developers have no Nintendo projects going on so they have to pool resources together with others to connect the dots.

A rumor like Metroid Prime Remake could be something like this:
1. Next Level re-hires someone who worked on Metroid Prime: Federation Force before, their linked-in says: 'Working with the team on a follow up to one of my favorite GameCube games', his prior gig was ID Software or whatever
2. Someone doing QA says he's testing a classic Nintendo FPS game that's decades old at this point
3. Marketing agency X claims they're doing an online ad campaign for a highly rated space-themed title this holiday
4. The voice actress of Samus is working with Nintendo on a new project
5. METROID PRIME is listed for December in the database of a company that prints licensed T-shirts

All these things "could" point to Metroid Prime. But it turns out they are 1 = Mario Strikers: Battle League DLC, 2 = GoldenEye, 3 = Mario + Rabbids, 4 = Voice work for Xenoblade 3, 5 = they simply forgot to add the 4 and put in a placeholder date voor December
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11865 on: September 19, 2022, 04:11:50 PM »
Or-

6. My uncle works at Nintendo

:putin
ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11866 on: September 19, 2022, 05:55:39 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 12:12:34 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11867 on: September 19, 2022, 09:29:12 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 12:12:43 AM by team filler »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #11868 on: September 27, 2022, 02:43:24 PM »
Give me a Windwaker 2 or something

What

Tasty

« Reply #11869 on: September 27, 2022, 03:46:18 PM »

Tuckers Law

« Reply #11870 on: September 27, 2022, 04:15:18 PM »
Heathen-ass normie gamers too smooth-brained at the time to appreciate the beauty of Wind Waker’s art direction.

At least we got more with the DS games (warts and all).

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11871 on: September 27, 2022, 06:16:53 PM »
Twilight Princess was so weird it launched as a completely different game compared to what they originally showed.

Although the most crazy shit was the Wii U Zelda HD demo that they just tossed aside  :doge
🤴

paprikastaude

« Reply #11872 on: September 28, 2022, 01:30:16 AM »
It's really ironic how the graphics turned out to be the only good thing about WW.

Himu

« Reply #11873 on: September 28, 2022, 10:07:27 AM »
The graphics are the only great thing about WW. It is a Final Fantasy IX esque jump the shark entry whose main rise in becoming more popular on the internet has been its presentation and whimsical nature rather than anything of true substance.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11874 on: September 28, 2022, 03:10:47 PM »
ど助平

Tuckers Law

« Reply #11875 on: September 28, 2022, 03:43:52 PM »
That’s some Baader-Meinhoff shit.  I was just thinking this weekend about Magical Drop and how I’d like to play it.  I’d always enjoyed the Puzzle Bobble games over the years and wanted to try older Magical Drops, but never made the effort to check any out.

Switch continuing to be a great system.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11876 on: September 28, 2022, 03:47:38 PM »
Get ready to open your third eye!  :dsp

©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11877 on: September 28, 2022, 04:30:52 PM »
The graphics are the only great thing about WW. It is a Final Fantasy IX esque jump the shark entry whose main rise in becoming more popular on the internet has been its presentation and whimsical nature rather than anything of true substance.

ff9 had way more substance than the games immediately preceding and following, it had the full set of equipment you could mix and match instead of literally just weapon + accessory or worse

tons of passive and active abilities, and tying them directly to characters (rather than materia bundles you slot into generic people) meant making more tactical choices in how you comprise your party, and allowed the devs to design challenges within the storyline based on which characters they limited you to using

also let you have four party members instead of the three in 7, 8 and 10, which gives you a broader toolset to work with moment to moment

outside of the MMOs and ff12, it was the last ff game with substance to the tactics and mechanics
Uncle

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #11878 on: September 28, 2022, 04:46:04 PM »
Why is Smash Ultimate 69,99 EUROS in the fucking store  :lol

Goddamnit Nintendo
What

BIONIC

« Reply #11879 on: September 28, 2022, 05:01:02 PM »
Why is Smash Ultimate 69,99 EUROS in the fucking store  :lol

Goddamnit Nintendo

:miyamoto
Margs