Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5448449 times)

BisMarckie

Re: Clinton Death List |OT| Epstein RIP
« Reply #41460 on: August 10, 2019, 07:31:26 PM »
Nintex stultissimus est.

Propagandhim

« Reply #41461 on: August 10, 2019, 07:33:09 PM »
Simplest explanation (which as you know is usually right): He killed himself because he knew his life was over.
No conspiracy necessary.

Explain this

https://twitter.com/DeadEpstein/status/1160222382776360963

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #41463 on: August 10, 2019, 07:37:44 PM »
Computer, show me the tweet that will cause the most future regret.

https://twitter.com/sunraysunray/status/1160202191472386049
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #41464 on: August 10, 2019, 07:41:33 PM »
It's interesting to see in this thread what causes people are truly passionate about.

Policing a dead language in my case. :fbm

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #41466 on: August 10, 2019, 07:52:08 PM »
I just noticed epstein looks like the quantum leap guy.

really makes you think

kingv

« Reply #41468 on: August 10, 2019, 09:27:23 PM »
It's interesting to see in this thread what causes people are truly passionate about.

Hey I’m passionate about being right on the Internet.

:steiner

skullstorm

Re: Marianne Williamson |OT| An Uprising of Decency
« Reply #41469 on: August 10, 2019, 09:30:34 PM »
Blah blah Aziz blah blah

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah I read about the site that broke the story, it's obvious they just wanted a scoop and didn't care if it wasn't really newsworthy. I guess the woman herself may have wanted to get her story out since #metoo was going strong then and Aziz was portraying himself as a supporter of the cause and really was a complete tool. Maybe it was a non story per se and not enough to #CANCEL Aziz but at the same time it's good that we know that maybe reading Aziz's dating advice book is not a good idea and we know that some #metoo ally men just stick a pin on their jacket lapels to score woke points but are creeps otherwise. And maybe some women will know not to go on a date with him if they're not into being coerced to do shit, and maybe Aziz has learnt to control himself.

The whole thing didn't really harm his career anyway, he has a Netflix special now, most people took his side, the woman was publicly ridiculed everywhere for being too sensitive and blamed for nearly destroying the #metoo movement, also her identity got found out and she got harassed, naturally. So yeah I'm sure the woman herself now wishes she'd said nothing and just let the guy be a creep in peace.

And btw if you can't imagine a situation where one person is a famous man loved by many and seen by most as a good guy and the other is a female nobody and I guess a fan of the other person, and how there might be some power imbalance there then good for you, but I've seen how something like that plays out so I can totally believe his celebrity status had an effect on how they both behaved. I'm sure they had wildly different ideas about what the date was going to be about, Aziz probably thought of her as another fangirl to use for a quick lay and the normal girl going on a dream date with a celebrity probably wasn't expecting him to be a total pig. Which is pretty damn naive, yes. I bet the whole situation with celebrity/rando made it more difficult for the woman to say no or not agree to do some stuff because it would be rude to the celebrity willing to spend his precious time with this lowly nobody.

It really is the easiest thing in the world for men to say that women could just say no or walk away, but most times it's not easy at all for women to do. And even if they do, many times it won't end well. So placing the blame on the woman for not being assertive enough or going along with it at all and giving Aziz the wrong impression is a big oof from me. Men don't know shit about what it's like for women (and vice versa) so men really shouldn't think they know what a woman is able to do in any given situation. But it seems the "she could have said no" just is a staple, just like the boys will be boys attitude of normalizing pressuring women into sexual acts as "bad dates".

https://mobile.twitter.com/marinashutup/status/1148670344133144576

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/aziz-ansari-bad-sex-date-sexual-misconduct-feminism-latest-a8169556.html?amp

Anyway I'm bored of this dumb shit and that weasel Aziz so I'll leave it at that. Careposting is embarrasing.
[close]

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

kingv

« Reply #41471 on: August 10, 2019, 10:25:47 PM »
Blah blah Aziz blah blah

(Image removed from quote.)

Yeah I read about the site that broke the story, it's obvious they just wanted a scoop and didn't care if it wasn't really newsworthy. I guess the woman herself may have wanted to get her story out since #metoo was going strong then and Aziz was portraying himself as a supporter of the cause and really was a complete tool. Maybe it was a non story per se and not enough to #CANCEL Aziz but at the same time it's good that we know that maybe reading Aziz's dating advice book is not a good idea and we know that some #metoo ally men just stick a pin on their jacket lapels to score woke points but are creeps otherwise. And maybe some women will know not to go on a date with him if they're not into being coerced to do shit, and maybe Aziz has learnt to control himself.

The whole thing didn't really harm his career anyway, he has a Netflix special now, most people took his side, the woman was publicly ridiculed everywhere for being too sensitive and blamed for nearly destroying the #metoo movement, also her identity got found out and she got harassed, naturally. So yeah I'm sure the woman herself now wishes she'd said nothing and just let the guy be a creep in peace.

And btw if you can't imagine a situation where one person is a famous man loved by many and seen by most as a good guy and the other is a female nobody and I guess a fan of the other person, and how there might be some power imbalance there then good for you, but I've seen how something like that plays out so I can totally believe his celebrity status had an effect on how they both behaved. I'm sure they had wildly different ideas about what the date was going to be about, Aziz probably thought of her as another fangirl to use for a quick lay and the normal girl going on a dream date with a celebrity probably wasn't expecting him to be a total pig. Which is pretty damn naive, yes. I bet the whole situation with celebrity/rando made it more difficult for the woman to say no or not agree to do some stuff because it would be rude to the celebrity willing to spend his precious time with this lowly nobody.

It really is the easiest thing in the world for men to say that women could just say no or walk away, but most times it's not easy at all for women to do. And even if they do, many times it won't end well. So placing the blame on the woman for not being assertive enough or going along with it at all and giving Aziz the wrong impression is a big oof from me. Men don't know shit about what it's like for women (and vice versa) so men really shouldn't think they know what a woman is able to do in any given situation. But it seems the "she could have said no" just is a staple, just like the boys will be boys attitude of normalizing pressuring women into sexual acts as "bad dates".

https://mobile.twitter.com/marinashutup/status/1148670344133144576

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/aziz-ansari-bad-sex-date-sexual-misconduct-feminism-latest-a8169556.html?amp

Anyway I'm bored of this dumb shit and that weasel Aziz so I'll leave it at that. Careposting is embarrasing.
[close]

I don’t really disagree with anything you said.

Honestly, I don’t even really care about Aziz per se (or Chris Harrington). Just the way people take these allegations and run with them when none of the facts are known annoys me.

I do actually care about Al Franken, because imo it was a politically motivated hit job and it annoys me that the D’s didn’t give him due process and basically pressured him out before learning the facts... for no real reason really. It’s not like all that metoo goodwill got them anywhere with Kavanaugh or Trump’s rape allegations

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #41472 on: August 10, 2019, 10:30:02 PM »
Y are we talking about Aziz? Wtf is going on with this pedo sex ring conspiracy ass blatant shit?? How do we turn the simulation down a little bit, this is too much

kingv

« Reply #41473 on: August 10, 2019, 10:31:40 PM »
Aziz looks like a kid, so it’s all related.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #41474 on: August 10, 2019, 10:45:03 PM »
Real talk: the only thing Aziz Ansari is guilty of is being bad at reading people, and having an embarrassing sexual encounter retold to the whole world is more than sufficient punishment imo. 

shosta

« Reply #41475 on: August 10, 2019, 10:52:37 PM »

I don't care how pizzagatey we're making this thread, like Grumbler said earlier, this is a bipartisan moment
每天生气

kingv

« Reply #41476 on: August 10, 2019, 10:56:49 PM »
I want a video game where killary and bill Clinton are the masterminds and you have to kill them at the end.

I also want it to not be trash or overtly political. Just where they are like comic book evil villains running America from behind the scenes and are out to kill your character.

Call it max Payne 4.

Edit: oh and you start out working for the clintons. First mission is to infiltrate GITNO and kill Their pedophile financier to his the evidence.

Bills character is portrAyed as a coked up womanizer, and has st least one cut scene where he plays piano. Killing him is a scene where you fight secret service in his presidential library and he used women in bikinis as human shields and you have a final showdown that is a clear ripoff of the final scene of Scarface.

Final level you fight Hillary’s forces (called the deep state obvi) in a secret underground bunker below a pizza shop that coordinated all their crimes. After you think you’ve beaten her she comes back in a clear ripoff of the final fight in metal gear rising.

The ending is your character superimposed into obvious ripoffs of John Mcnaughton paintings.

Game has a briefing system where you get orders from characters with anime avatars.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 11:11:00 PM by kingv »

agrajag

« Reply #41477 on: August 10, 2019, 11:50:20 PM »
Real talk: the only thing Aziz Ansari is guilty of is being bad at reading people, and having an embarrassing sexual encounter retold to the whole world is more than sufficient punishment imo.

I guess you can relate to that part  :awesome

EightBitNate

« Reply #41478 on: August 11, 2019, 12:05:01 AM »

I guess you can’t relate to this part

agrajag

« Reply #41479 on: August 11, 2019, 12:06:43 AM »
you're not mad, in fact you are laughing

EightBitNate

« Reply #41480 on: August 11, 2019, 12:11:12 AM »
you're not mad, in fact you are laughing

;)

Occam

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 02:18:36 PM by Occam »

Tripon

kingv

« Reply #41483 on: August 11, 2019, 12:21:28 AM »
So what is happening with this?
https://t.co/2i0ZAk3M4C?amp=1

https://twitter.com/MillzXio/status/1160318948765831168?s=20

But Nintex told me Trumop was exonerated...

That “Jew Bastard” line is probably the most damning part, because he’d totally say some shit like that, and this was filed well before everyone knew he was elected.

Occam

« Reply #41485 on: August 11, 2019, 12:41:46 AM »

That’s from 2016 and IIRC the plaintiff withdrew.
But it's an affidavit. Shouldn't it lead to a criminal investigation?

EDIT: There's a very good likelihood these allegations have no merit.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 02:18:17 PM by Occam »

« Reply #41486 on: August 11, 2019, 01:08:41 AM »
Blah blah Aziz blah blah

(Image removed from quote.)

Yeah I read about the site that broke the story, it's obvious they just wanted a scoop and didn't care if it wasn't really newsworthy...
[close]

Indeed. babe.net was an amazingly terrible website.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #41487 on: August 11, 2019, 01:14:35 AM »

shosta

« Reply #41488 on: August 11, 2019, 01:19:49 AM »
Indeed. babe.net was an amazingly terrible website.
their best article was definitely their free-the-nipple one from ~2014 where they received and posted a bunch of free the nipple submissions, and only recently took down because a bunch of women realized they did not want their nipples on the internet forever

src: I was like one of the first few hundred people to start reading babe.net, probably
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #41489 on: August 11, 2019, 01:37:14 AM »
Women: free the nipple!

Men: 

:whoo

Women:

:pika

Tripon

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 01:53:17 AM by Tripon »

Occam

« Reply #41491 on: August 11, 2019, 02:22:37 AM »
"Trump kept returning to hit back at the “fake news” media attacks on him, saying of claims from the Democrats that he is a racist, “That is the only ammunition they have.”

Trump also made fun of US allies South Korea, Japan and the European Union — mimicking Japanese and Korean accents — and talked about his love of dictators Kim Jong Un and the current ruler of Saudi Arabia."

Amazing.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #41493 on: August 11, 2019, 02:38:10 AM »
so in a sense, Epstein did more to bring the country together than any other contemporary it seems
 :thinking :thinking :thinking

shosta

« Reply #41494 on: August 11, 2019, 03:20:03 AM »
每天生气

agrajag

agrajag

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41497 on: August 11, 2019, 05:20:25 AM »
“I just got a beautiful letter from him this week. We are friends. People say he only smiles when he sees me.

“If I hadn’t been elected president we would be in a big fat juicy war with North Korea. “
:doge

Trump asked Abe if the kamikaze pilots were drunk or on drugs.
:rimshot

Trump joked to Farrell, “What would you rather have, Joe, this beautiful house for $40 million or the White House for free?”
:smug

The two events raised a total of $12 million.
:dead
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41498 on: August 11, 2019, 06:36:12 AM »
https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/status/1160186307118796801
@CNN
 Legal Analyst. Host
Oh and the news media might at some point have to turn around and do defense on Jeffrey Epstein because some of their own bosses are involved in this.

:kermit
🤴

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #41500 on: August 11, 2019, 09:49:39 AM »
:comeon You didn't think Clinton was a pedo with his numerous sexual allegations from women while married to Killary? She doesn't put out, so...

kingv

« Reply #41501 on: August 11, 2019, 11:00:17 AM »
She can only cum to the death throes of children. This is a well known fact brought to light by  :bedroomeyes

We don’t have the ahmadinejad emoji... I gotta go post on thecoli instead.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #41503 on: August 11, 2019, 12:15:53 PM »

Occam

« Reply #41504 on: August 11, 2019, 12:39:13 PM »

That’s from 2016 and IIRC the plaintiff withdrew.
But it's an affidavit. Shouldn't it lead to a criminal investigation?

Nobody even knows who the accuser was.  All anonymous, brought forward by sketchy people.

I know you were joking, but the court document in my link got deleted.

It's still out there, of course. Case 5:16-cv-00797-DMG-KS
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000158-267d-dda3-afd8-b67d3bc00000

Pretty nasty stuff, allegedly happend in 1994.

The civil suit was suddenly dropped in November 2016 without any explanation (back then the accuser was only known as Jane Doe). I can't find anything regarding a criminal investigation, presumably none was conducted.

EDIT: There's a very good likelihood these allegations have no merit.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 02:17:37 PM by Occam »

shosta

« Reply #41505 on: August 11, 2019, 01:08:17 PM »
每天生气

kingv

« Reply #41506 on: August 11, 2019, 01:18:15 PM »
I wasn’t joking.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation

The name in the court document is a pseudonym.

My guess is that some point she would have to testify publicly and that might be why she withdrew. I don’t see how they would let her stay anonymous unless she was a minor (which she obviously isn’t now). Hard to defend tourself against a completely anonymous accusation in court.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41507 on: August 11, 2019, 01:19:30 PM »
I wasn’t joking.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation

Gone from the new lawsuit is an allegation that Trump threw money at the plaintiff for an abortion
Trump has been notorious for not paying anyone (including Daniels as Cohen coughed up the money himself).
This is where they overplayed their hand.
🤴

Occam

« Reply #41508 on: August 11, 2019, 02:14:54 PM »
I wasn’t joking.

Thanks for the link, that's very sketchy indeed. As much as I dislike Trump, it sounds like a smear campaign. I'll edit my prior posts regarding this for posterity.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #41509 on: August 11, 2019, 04:41:58 PM »

The Scoop!
9 hours ago
You know what's even more far-fetched? Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade hanging themselves from a door knob the same week.

matthew foster
6 hours ago
The Scoop! Anthony Bourdain had begun commenting on Hillary's corruption regarding campaign fraud and other things literally weeks before he so call killed himself.

Giant's Milk
2 hours ago
Anthony ''suicided'' himself just after supporting the Palestinian cause.

:thinking

shosta

« Reply #41510 on: August 11, 2019, 06:15:27 PM »
I need followers on my new twitter account, hmu

http://twitter.com/CoyPinoy
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 08:22:20 PM by shosta »
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #41511 on: August 11, 2019, 06:33:47 PM »
How many new followers I've gotten from that post so far: 0
每天生气

agrajag

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #41513 on: August 11, 2019, 06:55:36 PM »

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #41514 on: August 11, 2019, 07:32:09 PM »
https://twitter.com/nicoleperlroth/status/1160570828880146433
 :hans1

It was obvious he was suicidal.

The easiest way to kill him was just to accidentally leave him alone long enough with some sheets.

Autopsy comes up clean, no dirty evidence at the scene.

Just a scheduling mishap on guard duties.
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41515 on: August 11, 2019, 07:36:38 PM »
🤴

BisMarckie

« Reply #41516 on: August 11, 2019, 07:38:02 PM »
How many new followers I've gotten from that post so far: 0

Bore boomers don't use Twitter. :gurl

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #41517 on: August 11, 2019, 07:47:39 PM »
I need followers on my new twitter account, hmu

http://twitter.com/krissemelka

I returned specifically to follow you man.

agrajag

Tripon

« Reply #41519 on: August 11, 2019, 09:08:24 PM »