Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5389913 times)

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
Re: US Politics Thread |OT| Unemployed...in GREENLAND!
« Reply #43680 on: September 18, 2019, 12:55:37 PM »
https://twitter.com/jennajameson/status/1174143359104847872

Why you gotta be like this Jenna  :-\

Edit: She been on Joe Rogan's podcast yet?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #43681 on: September 18, 2019, 01:27:05 PM »
Wow, if BrandNew is on board, I'm definitely switching to Tulsi too. She has my vote.
ὕβρις

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #43682 on: September 18, 2019, 01:46:50 PM »
I'd also have sex with her given the chance. 

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43683 on: September 18, 2019, 01:51:28 PM »
I would like to retain my subscription to the Filler like program but modify my subscription of Tulsi twitter posts from daily to a weekly roundup.
Congratulations James, You owned a lib!

Thank you for subscribing to the official TRUMP Twitter Newsfeed!
Your payment of $799.99 has been automatically processed to TRUMP TWITTER WINNING LLC, Macedonia. 

You are winning so much your head will spin! Let's Make America Great Again!

Stand with President Donald J. Trump against the Democrats, the failing New York Times and the FAKE NEWS losers.
Want to do more to keep #winning?

Text TRUMP to 88022 to receive mobile alerts and visit donaldjtrump.com to find out more about official TRUMP events and activities near your location.
Register for mobile alerts today and you can pick up your free TRUMP 2020 straw* at the official TRUMP campaign store at Trump Tower, NY.
*(while supplies last)

On behalf of President Donald J. Trump we welcome you to the TRUMP movement to KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

(C)2019 Cofveve
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43684 on: September 18, 2019, 02:06:38 PM »
So the dude that Trump send to Sweden to negotiate the release of ASAP Rocky is now the National Security Adviser.

These plots  :lawd
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Occam

« Reply #43686 on: September 18, 2019, 04:39:19 PM »
So attacking Trump on Twitter seems to work.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 04:43:30 PM by Occam »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #43687 on: September 18, 2019, 04:43:17 PM »
:rethread GASLIGHTING  :gamergate
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #43688 on: September 18, 2019, 04:46:06 PM »
 ::)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #43689 on: September 18, 2019, 05:06:52 PM »
We're doing it filler, one bore post at a time!

Slay Queen in White. :drool

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43691 on: September 18, 2019, 06:26:33 PM »
You could turn that into an "Amnesty" warm up routine, and it would be hilarious to see trump accidentally fall into that line.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43692 on: September 18, 2019, 06:45:48 PM »
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1174453233130934272

Welp, the US will have a lasting monument to the Presidency of Donald J. Trump.
A massive steel fence wall along the border with Mexico which will probably never be finished :lol

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1174450157925982208

We found you a candidate Democrats :rofl
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43693 on: September 18, 2019, 07:32:55 PM »
Dude can't be privy to anything, he just lets it all out. lol

no wonder they don't let him know about shadow potus.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #43694 on: September 18, 2019, 10:34:23 PM »
Wow Trump caught in another career ending scandal, rumors are he will self impeach by Friday

: :curious
:O

Boredfrom

« Reply #43695 on: September 18, 2019, 10:36:38 PM »
Wow Trump caught in another career ending scandal, rumors are he will self impeach by Friday

: :curious

Don’t imitate Nintex.

team filler

• filler
  • filler

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #43697 on: September 19, 2019, 01:13:57 AM »
https://twitter.com/danagoldstein/status/1174286476923809792

:leon doesn't cover books/housing but that's really great and paid for by taxing oil companies

Tuition is fine and all, but have you seen textbook prices?

Woof.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #43698 on: September 19, 2019, 08:58:16 AM »
yeah it's pretty fucked but in a poor state like this it's easy enough for many students to get pell grants to cover those.

also, as a slight addendum, it looks like this plan still incorporates our existing lottery funded scholarship which paid for a majority of tutition for high school grads and covers the last dollar with oil money. plus it will allow adults to return to school at 2 year community colleges/trade schools for free, which is huge for this state.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43699 on: September 19, 2019, 09:30:17 AM »
It was a total coincidence he's been shitting on Cali the day he's campaigning there, a perfected coincidence!

:lol

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE — President Trump on Wednesday said he expects the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to slap San Francisco with a violation notice in the coming days related to pollution associated with the city’s homeless people.

Speaking to reporters aboard Air Force One, Trump again took aim at Los Angeles and San Francisco over the volume of homeless people in each city. But he escalated his rhetoric, saying an announcement citing San Francisco for environmental violations would come in the next week.

“There’s tremendous pollution being put into the ocean because they’re going through what’s called the storm sewer that’s for rainwater,” Trump said. “And we have tremendous things that we don’t have to discuss pouring into the ocean. You know there are needles, there are other things.”

“It’s a terrible situation — that’s in Los Angeles and in San Francisco,” he continued. “And we’re going to be giving San Francisco, they’re in total violation, we’re going to be giving them a notice very soon.”

Trump said the notice would come from the EPA, but did not elaborate.

“We can’t have our cities going to hell. These are great cities. And we can’t lose our great cities like this,” he said.

Trump spent the last two days in California for fundraisers in the Bay Area, Los Angeles and San Diego. He also stopped by the U.S.-Mexico border to tour a barrier under construction.

Trump lamented before arriving in California that homelessness issues in Los Angeles and San Francisco was hurting the “prestige” of the cities and forcing residents to flee.

The president’s warning of further action against San Francisco came on the same day that he revoked California’s waiver for auto emissions, setting up a legal battle between the administration and the state, which has already sued over Trump’s policies roughly 60 times.

“It was a coincidence. ... We’ve been perfecting it for a long period of time,” Trump said, downplaying the timing of that announcement while he was on the ground in Los Angeles.

kingv

« Reply #43700 on: September 19, 2019, 09:31:45 AM »
What’s the over under on this intelligence committee whistleblower thing?

My bet is that it has to do with the Ukraine funding. That seems pretty plausible to me.

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #43702 on: September 19, 2019, 12:07:16 PM »
At what stage does he send it off for Putin's approval?
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43703 on: September 19, 2019, 12:17:28 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #43704 on: September 19, 2019, 12:45:03 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #43705 on: September 19, 2019, 12:58:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/GabbardOrGreen/status/1174475775837388800

another neocon cucked by battle angel tulsi

me and brandnew lovin' it!  8)

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43706 on: September 19, 2019, 01:20:58 PM »
"the nuclear deal not withstanding they've always..."

:lol

Ignoring what you said that proved me wrong, why are YOU wrong?

slay Queen. Slay

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #43707 on: September 19, 2019, 01:29:15 PM »
Kamala Harris is putting her stumbling campaign on the line with a new Iowa-or-bust strategy: She's shifting away from the closed-door fundraisers that dominated her summer calendar to focus on retail politicking in the crucial kickoff state.

Harris huddled with top campaign officials Tuesday in Baltimore to discuss the next steps as a series of polls show her plummeting into the mid-single digits. She's not expected to significantly alter her message. Instead, Harris is planning to make weekly visits to the state and nearly double the size of her 65-person ground operation, sources familiar with the discussions told POLITICO.

The re-engagement in Iowa — where the California senator held a 17-stop bus tour in August but hasn’t returned since — is part of a broader acknowledgment inside the campaign that she hasn’t been in the early states enough. It's designed to refocus her campaign and clarify her narrowing path to the nomination.

Harris has been backsliding since her summer confrontation with Joe Biden, dropping so far in recent surveys that her once-promising campaign appears in danger of becoming an afterthought.

An Iowa poll out Wednesday, conducted by her own pollster for another client, showed Harris well out of range of the frontrunners, Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren, and behind Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar.

A half-dozen Harris officials and outside allies briefed on internal expectations said she needs a top-tier finish in Iowa to remain competitive and put her in position to strike in Nevada, South Carolina and on Super Tuesday, when her home state of California holds its primary.

Harris herself appeared to confirm the Iowa focus on Wednesday, though not on purpose.

“I’m fucking moving to Iowa,” she joked to a colleague in Washington, within earshot of a reporter.
Ian Sams, a Harris campaign spokesman, stressed that there’s time for a comeback.

“If off-year summer polls determined the primary's outcome, we’d all be talking about how Presidents Wes Clark and Hillary Clinton were faring in retirement,” Sams said. “We're not playing to win a news cycle. We're playing to win an election. We want to peak when votes are cast in the early states and in March, and our infrastructure is built to do just that.”
At the same time, aides say a Harris turnaround depends almost entirely on Biden’s campaign crashing and burning.

Harris, who held recent fundraisers in New York, Connecticut and Baltimore, has prioritized fundraising during the third quarter of the year.
While Harris will continue to hold fundraisers, the priority will be on campaigning. There are some potential bright spots for Harris to build off. Interest in her remains high at her early-state stops. During her last trip to Iowa, for the bus tour, she locked down endorsements from the political power couple Sue and Bob Dvorsky, along with the Iowa Asian and Latino Coalition.

But the coalition’s support also serves as a warning of sorts, according to the group’s chairman. In an interview, Prakash Kopparapu said Harris needs to be in the state more.

Harris has "the most practical, pragmatic plans,” Kopparapu said. “But they have to listen to that message often. And it has to be part of their day-to-day conversations — not just when they watch TV, or go to an event.”
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

kingv

« Reply #43708 on: September 19, 2019, 02:36:41 PM »
Ah, Operation Old Town Road she’s calling it.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #43709 on: September 19, 2019, 02:41:23 PM »
Bernie stonks doin a fall, 7¢ rn, resisting more rebuys lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #43711 on: September 19, 2019, 03:04:15 PM »
Again?!! MY MONEY!!! :notlikethis
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #43713 on: September 19, 2019, 04:05:03 PM »
https://twitter.com/funder/status/1174643779011305472

If you’ve spent enough time on the internet over the last three years, you’ve probably come across Scott Dworkin, a.k.a. @funder. The 36-year-old is the cofounder of a super-PAC called the Democratic Coalition Against Trump, a podcast host, and an occasional guest on MSNBC who devotes much of his life to tweeting about, and sometimes at, President Donald Trump. In Dworkin’s feed, Republicans are guilty of “treason,” the resistance is always winning, and the end of the Trump presidency is imminent. (August 20, 2017: “My guess: Trump will resign in the next 2 weeks.”) When I told him I was working on a story about his group, he emailed back almost immediately with a link to a Medium post documenting its successes—including a list of dozens of trending hashtags it started.

But what has made Dworkin such a polarizing figure—“a fucking abomination,” one Democratic operative complained to the Daily Beast; “a con artist stealing from people whose only crime was to care about their country,” in the words of an opposition researcher—isn’t that he tweets too much. It’s what he’s done with all the money he’s raised. In 2017 and 2018, the Democratic Coalition brought in more than $754,000, most of it from small donors responding to appeals to fuel the “blue wave” and fight back against Trump. Yet even as it boasted of being the preeminent online resistance organization, it spent just $2,350—0.3 percent of what it raised—on independent expenditures supporting Democratic candidates or targeting Republicans. Instead, much of the money went to Dworkin’s consulting firm Bulldog Finance Group for fundraising consulting and to other individuals associated with the super-PAC.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #43714 on: September 19, 2019, 04:17:29 PM »
I'm sure sometimes he's like "need to fire out a tweet about this, need some material" and it's given to staffers like any politican's speech/statement/etc. But it's been pretty well established over the years now that a lot of his material is probably his own when he's watching Fox News (specifically Fox and Friends) or Lou Dobbs or just had some meeting and he'll shitpost about whatever he just heard about.

Dude was a prolific shitposter on Twitter for at least five plus years before he ever even ran for President. It's not like anything has significantly changed content-wise since then except that he's now more focused on politics/world events/etc. and the time periods have narrowed to more specific ones when he's got the time. He doesn't get in random beefs with random users or non-political celebrities much anymore.

These whole he's a senile moron mastermind nineteenth dimensional chessmaster Russian operative theories always way overcomplicate things.

kingv

« Reply #43715 on: September 19, 2019, 04:29:16 PM »
The only thing less believable than he’s actually that stupid is t that he’s watching Hannity  and composing tweets by committee in real time.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #43716 on: September 19, 2019, 04:30:41 PM »
Some of the tweets are obviously written by committee/someone else, it's easy to tell which ones are just him and those are the majority of his feed.
Hi

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #43717 on: September 19, 2019, 04:35:04 PM »
Like when there's a tweet that's like "Happy Yom Kippur to all my Jewish Friends" immediately followed by "More LIES from the FAILING NEW YORK TIEMS! NO CONVEFE!"
©@©™

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #43718 on: September 19, 2019, 04:42:05 PM »
Again?!! MY MONEY!!! :notlikethis
does this mean you're bad at capitalism and communism at the same time?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #43719 on: September 19, 2019, 04:57:37 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43720 on: September 19, 2019, 05:00:22 PM »
I'm sure sometimes he's like "need to fire out a tweet about this, need some material" and it's given to staffers like any politican's speech/statement/etc. But it's been pretty well established over the years now that a lot of his material is probably his own when he's watching Fox News (specifically Fox and Friends) or Lou Dobbs or just had some meeting and he'll shitpost about whatever he just heard about.

Dude was a prolific shitposter on Twitter for at least five plus years before he ever even ran for President. It's not like anything has significantly changed content-wise since then except that he's now more focused on politics/world events/etc. and the time periods have narrowed to more specific ones when he's got the time. He doesn't get in random beefs with random users or non-political celebrities much anymore.

These whole he's a senile moron mastermind nineteenth dimensional chessmaster Russian operative theories always way overcomplicate things.

That just means, this whole thing has been years in the making.

(Image removed from quote.)

:dead
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 05:14:32 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43721 on: September 19, 2019, 06:01:17 PM »
Claim: "Trump doesn't tweet himself"

How Trump uses Twitter
- He writes most of the Tweets himself
- When Trump is doing rallies or other Presidential things Dan Scavino writes them (those are usually easy to recognize, like official announcements)
- Sometimes when he's in transit he calls his staff and dictates Tweets for them to send out but that is a rare occurrence

Trump uses an Android phone to Tweet. That's how it was usually easy to see during campaign time if Scavino or Trump had written the Tweet.
The theory of Trump writing down Tweets and his staff sending them out goes out the window when his most active Tweeting time is during his golf weekends and Mar-a-lago visits.
Away from his aides. Plus when he's watching TV and commenting pretty much in real time.

Fact check score: 4 Pinocchio's' dicks
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #43722 on: September 19, 2019, 06:34:18 PM »
Trump had been writing the same stupid shit for 5 years it's obviously him
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43723 on: September 19, 2019, 06:43:01 PM »
Trump had been writing the same stupid shit for 5 10 years it's obviously him
Fact check: 3 Pinocchio's dicks
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43724 on: September 19, 2019, 07:56:00 PM »
https://twitter.com/funder/status/1174643779011305472

If you’ve spent enough time on the internet over the last three years, you’ve probably come across Scott Dworkin, a.k.a. @funder. The 36-year-old is the cofounder of a super-PAC called the Democratic Coalition Against Trump, a podcast host, and an occasional guest on MSNBC who devotes much of his life to tweeting about, and sometimes at, President Donald Trump. In Dworkin’s feed, Republicans are guilty of “treason,” the resistance is always winning, and the end of the Trump presidency is imminent. (August 20, 2017: “My guess: Trump will resign in the next 2 weeks.”) When I told him I was working on a story about his group, he emailed back almost immediately with a link to a Medium post documenting its successes—including a list of dozens of trending hashtags it started.

But what has made Dworkin such a polarizing figure—“a fucking abomination,” one Democratic operative complained to the Daily Beast; “a con artist stealing from people whose only crime was to care about their country,” in the words of an opposition researcher—isn’t that he tweets too much. It’s what he’s done with all the money he’s raised. In 2017 and 2018, the Democratic Coalition brought in more than $754,000, most of it from small donors responding to appeals to fuel the “blue wave” and fight back against Trump. Yet even as it boasted of being the preeminent online resistance organization, it spent just $2,350—0.3 percent of what it raised—on independent expenditures supporting Democratic candidates or targeting Republicans. Instead, much of the money went to Dworkin’s consulting firm Bulldog Finance Group for fundraising consulting and to other individuals associated with the super-PAC.

Sounds like a cool dude.
dog

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #43726 on: September 19, 2019, 11:07:10 PM »
https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/1174860617267597312

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1174874518080434176

Is this was the 70s and 80s are like? Just old men literally forgetting what they were saying sentence to sentence?

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #43727 on: September 19, 2019, 11:16:25 PM »
wtf?

shosta

« Reply #43728 on: September 19, 2019, 11:18:56 PM »
This is the first time I'm learning that presidents don't generally have completely private phone calls with other leaders.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #43730 on: September 19, 2019, 11:40:18 PM »
Is the Biden story even reasonable or is it like the Russia One thing
每天生气

kingv

« Reply #43731 on: September 20, 2019, 01:01:51 AM »
I think it’s not reasonable. Iirc it doesn’t even really involve joe, but his kid.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43732 on: September 20, 2019, 01:10:04 AM »

It basically comes down to Hunter Biden being a director for a Ukraine gas company and Joe Biden urging Ukraine [with the threat of withholding US government aid] to fire it's top prosecutor. These are both true. The reach comes in when the story suggests that somehow Joe did this to help his son somehow. There's no evidence that's the case. And there's plenty of evidence that basically everyone outside of the Ukraine government thought the guy should be fired for doing a bad job.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/
dog

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #43733 on: September 20, 2019, 01:12:19 AM »

It basically comes down to Hunter Biden being a director for a Ukraine gas company and Joe Biden urging Ukraine [with the threat of withholding US government aid] to fire it's top prosecutor. These are both true. The reach comes in when the story suggests that somehow Joe did this to help his son somehow. There's no evidence that's the case. And there's plenty of evidence that basically everyone outside of the Ukraine government thought the guy should be fired for doing a bad job.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/

Pretty much. I mean, the reason why Hunter Biden was able to get a cushy board job is because he's Joe Biden's son. But Biden doesn't need to fucking make a phone call and do a quid pro quid to get Hunter a job. People just do it because that's its how the system is set up.

shosta

« Reply #43734 on: September 20, 2019, 02:02:38 AM »
Making a phone call is probably a small ethics violation but nothing I'd lose my wig over.

Anyway I'm curious what else is in the whistleblower report...
每天生气

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #43735 on: September 20, 2019, 08:52:23 AM »
What if the whistleblower was John Bolton? :thinking
©@©™

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #43736 on: September 20, 2019, 09:04:11 AM »
Never trust a man when you can't see their lips. They can be whispering at any time.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #43737 on: September 20, 2019, 09:06:08 AM »
What if the whistleblower was John Bolton? :thinking

What if the whistle is just him blowing through his mustache? :thinking
___

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43738 on: September 20, 2019, 09:16:18 AM »
https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/1174860617267597312

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1174874518080434176

Is this was the 70s and 80s are like? Just old men literally forgetting what they were saying sentence to sentence?

When cuamo at the end is going "you said you DIDNT, and then you said you DID" it reminded me of the 'Za 'Zuh skit from snl with franco. lol

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Re: US Politics Thread |OT| Trump sells the US to Ukraine to own the libs
« Reply #43739 on: September 20, 2019, 12:26:45 PM »
MOTHER fucking trump interrupted deal or no deal right when they were gonna show what was behind the door

:rage