Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5434805 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: US Politics Thread |OT| #cnnsucks
« Reply #49200 on: January 15, 2020, 06:56:21 PM »
Imagine not knowing both those are are still working for putin/trump and giving them air time.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #49201 on: January 15, 2020, 08:06:08 PM »
Sanders has gotten 4million dollars in the past two days with 200K contributions. 25K from new contributors.

Trurl

« Reply #49202 on: January 15, 2020, 08:46:21 PM »
I live in a very conservative part of Ohio.  In 2008 and 12 I was really impressed by the reach of Obama's organization and actually went door to door for him during the general.

Although I supported Bernie in 2016 I attempted to go door to door for Hillary as well but the results were disappointing.  Everyone who signed up from the local Democratic party did not show up so it was just me and the field organizer from the Clinton campaign at the local HQ.  The organizer just sent me home and didn't seem to care.

I have no doubt that the experience would be different with Bernie as the nominee.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49203 on: January 15, 2020, 08:52:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1217622228377927681

whole thing was a set up  :lol

the dirty dems  :dobbs

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #49204 on: January 15, 2020, 08:55:18 PM »
Warren a fake ass biaaaaaaaatch

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #49205 on: January 15, 2020, 08:55:24 PM »
Steyer is thirsty as fuck for President Bernie.

:mouf

"I just wanted to say hi bernie"

notice me senatorpi

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #49206 on: January 15, 2020, 08:57:58 PM »
Hahaha, I like Steyer even more now that he seems pathetic!
serge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #49207 on: January 15, 2020, 09:00:53 PM »
I need me a Steyer in my life

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #49208 on: January 15, 2020, 09:02:56 PM »
Secretary of Take My Money Please

Trurl

« Reply #49209 on: January 15, 2020, 09:04:31 PM »
Hahaha, I like Steyer even more now that he seems pathetic!
Are you a power bottom?

Sorry if that's personal

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #49210 on: January 15, 2020, 09:08:39 PM »
"I think you called me a liar on national tv"
- liz warren, a 100% honest injun

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #49211 on: January 15, 2020, 09:11:55 PM »
I THINK YOU CALLED ME A LIAR

Even when executing Order 66 she's such a fucking nerd. :notlikethis

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #49212 on: January 15, 2020, 09:13:56 PM »
i know a woman can be president but the dems are really picking the worst ones to do it with :lol

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #49213 on: January 15, 2020, 09:15:49 PM »
Warren should drop out and Martha Coakley should run in her place
:O

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49214 on: January 15, 2020, 09:20:45 PM »
suck it, tasty  :lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #49215 on: January 15, 2020, 09:23:07 PM »
Fuck this Bernard/Elizabeth shit. The Lev Parnas interview is fucking fire.

He wasn't able to say Pence knew.

They're keeping pence in a tupperware box.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49216 on: January 15, 2020, 09:36:39 PM »

I thought you were gonna say Martha Stewart.
dog

james

« Reply #49217 on: January 15, 2020, 09:37:45 PM »

I thought you were gonna say Martha Stewart.

Vp pick

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #49218 on: January 15, 2020, 09:39:11 PM »
https://twitter.com/TomSteyer/status/1217632664154337280

This guy is gonna slide into the WH.

:american

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #49219 on: January 15, 2020, 10:06:34 PM »
Tucker getting it right again :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49220 on: January 15, 2020, 10:07:05 PM »
 :rejoice

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49221 on: January 15, 2020, 10:53:59 PM »
Fuck this Bernard/Elizabeth shit. The Lev Parnas interview is fucking fire.
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1217655064833200128

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #49222 on: January 15, 2020, 11:04:00 PM »
Wow I didn’t know the audio for Warren/Sanders after the debate was available, and I thought we’d never actually get to hear it for some reason. I kinda wish they conversation had gone a little longer because I feel like Bernie might have said something more revealing. It’s just a weird confrontation.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #49223 on: January 15, 2020, 11:07:48 PM »
Sanders said something like "you told me..." Before waving his hands like a madman.

I think Warren was trying have him look weak, after an agreement.

kingv

« Reply #49224 on: January 15, 2020, 11:19:31 PM »
I feel like Congress almost has no choice but to subpoena Lev Parnas, Hyde, and the other dude and reopen the investigation (or start a new one).

james

team filler

• filler
  • filler

TVC15

« Reply #49227 on: January 15, 2020, 11:53:36 PM »
I should get my primary ballot in early February. Please tell me who you all think I should vote for. I am pliable at the moment after this little spat because it’s made my two faves look even more bumbling than they normally do. Also I am a low-information voter and The Bore is my main source of information for things in general. Who is new best friend?
serge

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #49228 on: January 16, 2020, 12:35:17 AM »
I should get my primary ballot in early February. Please tell me who you all think I should vote for. I am pliable at the moment after this little spat because it’s made my two faves look even more bumbling than they normally do. Also I am a low-information voter and The Bore is my main source of information for things in general. Who is new best friend?

Mommy Tulsi :pimp
Margs

TVC15

« Reply #49229 on: January 16, 2020, 12:40:15 AM »
I may consider pulling the lever for Tulsi if filler stuffs my box with sexts
serge

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

kingv

« Reply #49231 on: January 16, 2020, 12:49:41 AM »
Warren kind of is a liar though, about multiple things.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49232 on: January 16, 2020, 01:04:12 AM »
#neverwarren

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49233 on: January 16, 2020, 02:43:48 AM »

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #49234 on: January 16, 2020, 02:52:12 AM »
I'M APPROVING NEW DISHWASHERS, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THAT JOE BLOWDEN

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #49235 on: January 16, 2020, 03:15:08 AM »
Why is he so obsessed with wasting more water.
Hi

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #49236 on: January 16, 2020, 03:26:23 AM »
Have to convince the yokels that efficiency is going to cut into their lives.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #49237 on: January 16, 2020, 07:34:31 AM »
That you have yup wash ten times, or 5 6 7 times

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #49238 on: January 16, 2020, 08:50:15 AM »
https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/rex-huppke/ct-trump-parnas-impeachment-hyde-senate-nadler-schiff-huppke-20200115-x6yd67tipza3pbrufpfrlavwbu-story.html

As a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump, I demand that Republican senators in charge of the upcoming impeachment trial swiftly acquit the commander in chief before any more truth leaks out.

The document cache from Soviet-born Florida businessman Lev Parnas, who is facing federal charges of illegally funneling foreign donations to U.S. political candidates, also suggest that Trump-aligned Americans might have been electronically surveilling the U.S. ambassador in Kyiv around the time the administration was trying to oust her.

Look, I remain convinced Trump did nothing wrong and is totally great and innocent, but that’s only because, like most in the MAGA community, I’m smart enough to ignore evidence that might otherwise change my mind.

I will not allow this evidence to draw anything into question, but I will allow it to make me not want to see any more evidence. So again, Republican senators need to step to the plate and shut this impeachment thing down.

The appropriate response to these truth leaks is to not hold a proper trial that includes witnesses and documentary evidence but to simply clear the president of wrongdoing before any more examples of so-called wrongdoing surface. I mean, if the dam is leaking, you don’t call witnesses, you stick your finger in the dam and pray that it holds. That’s just common sense.

Which is why we have to act fast before any more truth leaks out. We, the Trump fans, might have the inner strength to look away from details that point to a massive abuse of power and the sanctioning of dime-store-thug behavior on an international stage, but the weakling liberals out there are too chicken to wear our truth blinders.

And that’s a real threat to our president, who just Tuesday night was at a rally in Milwaukee doing all he can for the forgotten men and women of America by railing against the injustice of low-flow faucets, toilets and showers.

Clearly, we need this man in office. House investigators say there are more Parnas documents to come, and who knows what other information might surface with each passing day. It’s imperative that we not learn that truth. We need a restrictor on information that makes the president look bad. We need low-flow truth.

So do your job, Republicans senators. Quickly end this ridiculous impeachment trial. Before the full shower of facts becomes impossible to ignore.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:teehee
[close]

©ZH

team filler

• filler
  • filler

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #49241 on: January 16, 2020, 10:37:48 AM »
Clearly convenience store.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #49242 on: January 16, 2020, 12:04:15 PM »
Sounds like your kind of moderator, filler.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #49243 on: January 16, 2020, 12:50:10 PM »
https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/rex-huppke/ct-trump-parnas-impeachment-hyde-senate-nadler-schiff-huppke-20200115-x6yd67tipza3pbrufpfrlavwbu-story.html

As a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump, I demand that Republican senators in charge of the upcoming impeachment trial swiftly acquit the commander in chief before any more truth leaks out.

The document cache from Soviet-born Florida businessman Lev Parnas, who is facing federal charges of illegally funneling foreign donations to U.S. political candidates, also suggest that Trump-aligned Americans might have been electronically surveilling the U.S. ambassador in Kyiv around the time the administration was trying to oust her.

Look, I remain convinced Trump did nothing wrong and is totally great and innocent, but that’s only because, like most in the MAGA community, I’m smart enough to ignore evidence that might otherwise change my mind.

I will not allow this evidence to draw anything into question, but I will allow it to make me not want to see any more evidence. So again, Republican senators need to step to the plate and shut this impeachment thing down.

The appropriate response to these truth leaks is to not hold a proper trial that includes witnesses and documentary evidence but to simply clear the president of wrongdoing before any more examples of so-called wrongdoing surface. I mean, if the dam is leaking, you don’t call witnesses, you stick your finger in the dam and pray that it holds. That’s just common sense.

Which is why we have to act fast before any more truth leaks out. We, the Trump fans, might have the inner strength to look away from details that point to a massive abuse of power and the sanctioning of dime-store-thug behavior on an international stage, but the weakling liberals out there are too chicken to wear our truth blinders.

And that’s a real threat to our president, who just Tuesday night was at a rally in Milwaukee doing all he can for the forgotten men and women of America by railing against the injustice of low-flow faucets, toilets and showers.

Clearly, we need this man in office. House investigators say there are more Parnas documents to come, and who knows what other information might surface with each passing day. It’s imperative that we not learn that truth. We need a restrictor on information that makes the president look bad. We need low-flow truth.

So do your job, Republicans senators. Quickly end this ridiculous impeachment trial. Before the full shower of facts becomes impossible to ignore.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:teehee
[close]

I wish I had the stamina to convert this to be about bernie/warren war, like I used to be able to.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #49244 on: January 16, 2020, 01:44:15 PM »
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49245 on: January 16, 2020, 02:33:04 PM »
#cnngiantdads
ὕβρις

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #49246 on: January 16, 2020, 03:00:01 PM »

Their whole shtick right now is process arguments about how if new stuff comes out, that's just too bad, because anything not included in the House articles doesn't count, so therefore the case is weak (despite the House articles themselves being ironclad and damning). They think they're defense attorneys trying to get charges dropped on a technicality. Nothing but trash.

If you read the author's profile at the bottom of the page, you would know it's satire. But it's only satire by the slimmest of margins.
©ZH

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #49248 on: January 16, 2020, 03:08:19 PM »
“They were in such a hurry that they didn’t get all this information? What the heck, OK?” said Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), blaming House Democrats for impeaching Trump before waiting to develop additional strains of evidence. “So let’s focus on the record. They obviously felt they had enough information to impeach the president with what they had. Let’s take a look at what they had.”

I would accept all of the collateral damage of a natural disaster wiping out Iowa and her with it.
每天生气

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #49249 on: January 16, 2020, 03:33:37 PM »
That was me  :foxx
每天生气

Kara

« Reply #49250 on: January 16, 2020, 03:39:01 PM »
It's like how you say "death to X" in Farsi. Let's have some cultural sensitivity.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49251 on: January 16, 2020, 03:40:02 PM »
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1217869174552264705

That's a bold strategy  :lol

No lies detected. Facebook is garbage-tier social media for old people.
dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #49252 on: January 16, 2020, 03:43:21 PM »
“They were in such a hurry that they didn’t get all this information? What the heck, OK?” said Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), blaming House Democrats for impeaching Trump before waiting to develop additional strains of evidence. “So let’s focus on the record. They obviously felt they had enough information to impeach the president with what they had. Let’s take a look at what they had.”

I would accept all of the collateral damage of a natural disaster wiping out Iowa and her with it.

What the heck, OK?
©@©™

Trurl

« Reply #49253 on: January 16, 2020, 04:08:11 PM »
Nintex, why post shit that would try to make Bernie supporters sympathetic to Trump?  I mean, CNN sucks but how much does that matter compared to supporting a motherfucking pluralistic society? 

Kara

« Reply #49255 on: January 16, 2020, 04:55:02 PM »
Nintex, why post shit that would try to make Bernie supporters sympathetic to Trump?  I mean, CNN sucks but how much does that matter compared to supporting a motherfucking pluralistic society?

He doesn't really believe in one, even if you buy the "I pretend to be a Trump booster on English and Dutch message forums" thing.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49256 on: January 16, 2020, 05:38:13 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #49257 on: January 16, 2020, 05:41:01 PM »
Thanks alot bore I read:

Out of 155 graduates from 42 states, Tulsi received an award as the distinguished mentally-challenged fellow from Officer's school, due to her being at the overall top of her class in leadership evaluations, academics, physical fitness, and peer evaluations.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49258 on: January 16, 2020, 05:48:44 PM »

Trurl

« Reply #49259 on: January 16, 2020, 06:34:07 PM »

Ohh yeah, this is the stuff that I need.