Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5455699 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: US Politics Thread |OT| Romney 2020 - Time to win like a dog!
« Reply #45961 on: October 28, 2019, 06:21:50 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Rumblr nooooo :fbm
wow, this mod scandal just went up another notch

agrajag

« Reply #45962 on: October 28, 2019, 06:42:38 PM »
Oh so Baghdadi was a coward? Let's see you blow yourself up, tough guy. That's what I thought.

the real question is, was Ben Ghazi a coward?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #45964 on: October 28, 2019, 06:51:44 PM »
Nah the optics of defending the terrorists honor are fucking terrible and it's worth making fun of.

So is telling Nintex that Trump is a weird liar and that he should die in a fire.

as the first bit isn't an issue, you do you champ

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #45965 on: October 28, 2019, 07:10:23 PM »
Update: The dog is now chief of staff.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45966 on: October 28, 2019, 07:24:13 PM »
https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1188956419242024960

North Korean state TV demands apologies from being compared with Lou Dobbs  :dobbs
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #45967 on: October 28, 2019, 07:37:41 PM »
http://www.triggeralib.com/

Donald Trump Jr. has launched a new website where fans can go to send a copy of his new book, “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us,” to Democratic leaders and Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) in an effort to drum up interest while “having some fun and doing some trolling.”

In a conference call with a small group of reporters, Trump Jr. unveiled Trigger a Lib, where supporters can go to send a copy of his book to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), and Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.).

Romney, who has been among President Trump’s most vocal critics in the Senate, is the only Republican on the list. There’s a photo of Romney on the website licking an ice cream cone.

“[Romney] probably needs a little education,” Trump Jr. said. “Perhaps he’s a conservative, but in name only these days. ... I don’t believe he’s a liberal, but that doesn’t mean much if you’re not fighting for this administration.”

Trump Jr. has amassed a huge following of conservatives through his Twitter and Instagram accounts, where he’s dubbed himself a “general in the meme wars.”

“The left can't meme,” Trump Jr. said. “It’s an effective way to deliver a message, and I think I’m one of the better trollers.”

"Triggered" will be released on Tuesday, Nov. 5.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45968 on: October 28, 2019, 07:40:53 PM »
This is the book that the leftist elites don’t want you to read!

:lol :dead
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #45969 on: October 28, 2019, 07:42:55 PM »
Send all your money to DTJ to own the libs.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #45970 on: October 28, 2019, 08:58:17 PM »
Multiple Defense Department sources have told me the dog’s name is Conan.
wow, first he visits Kojima, now this!

benjipwns

« Reply #45971 on: October 28, 2019, 09:08:17 PM »

"that's one of the biggest differences between this situation and one like Al Franken is that the leaking of these photographs is a crime"

yeah, sure, that's one of the differences between these two cases I suppose :lol

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #45973 on: October 28, 2019, 10:24:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/markchediak/status/1188266672668364800

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pass

Gavin Newsom sucks.

I'm not too familiar with gas/electric utilities but I never understood why utilities aren't 51% publicly owned. These companies are already operating on "fixed" profit margins that have made them fat and slow with organizational inertia. There is essentially no capitalistic "competition" and no transparency even if there was.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #45974 on: October 29, 2019, 12:53:52 AM »

:dobbs

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #45975 on: October 29, 2019, 01:16:27 AM »

I'm not too familiar with gas/electric utilities but I never understood why utilities aren't 51% publicly owned. These companies are already operating on "fixed" profit margins that have made them fat and slow with organizational inertia. There is essentially no capitalistic "competition" and no transparency even if there was.

ya, can't exactly go get your electricity or whatever from someone else
worst of both worlds of public and private

benjipwns

« Reply #45976 on: October 29, 2019, 01:51:30 AM »
A lot of large cities do own their electric utilities. For the larger systems it has to do with management and budgetary issues that the 1970s brought about. Essentially states couldn't keep the costs on their books anymore, and laws prevented publicly owned utilities from doing a lot of things to raise money, similar to how public pension funds are only allowed to invest in certain ways (which thankfully loopholes were found for in the 2000s) so they were made into monopolies that are heavily regulated in theory. This allowed them to get tons of money, write regulations to their advantage and still get to dump any problems onto the states when need be. All while making lots of good phony baloney jobs that nobody will ever be held responsible for their actions in.

The mythological argument was the same as phone, cable, internet, etc. that you can't go get service from someone else so they're "natural" monopolies and thus must be protected as such. And at this point in most cases, states simply couldn't own them now, they're way too large for the budgets to handle. Federal regulations have also increasingly withered state regulatory arms so they mostly just produce lots of paperwork rather than regulations of general public interest.

California's a special type of mess because to fix their busted system they created an even more busted system that allowed people to sell hypothetical electricity into the market even though actual generation was controlled and required to come from certain producers but distribution was to theoretically operate based on the "market supply" and they've spent 20 years trying to patch this. PG&E is a special disaster because they sold off most of their generating power but never stopped signing their commitments to supply. That was how Enron sent them into bankruptcy the last time by constantly selling them a bunch of non-existent but hypothetical electricity. I have no idea what the current bankruptcy is about (they say the wildfires), but the last time PG&E was saved by being allowed to exceed price and ignore other regulations for some time so they could pay off their huge debts from being stupid. Hopefully they can do so again to protect the consumers of California from being swarmed by predatory energy companies.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #45977 on: October 29, 2019, 01:58:34 AM »
A lot of large cities do own their electric utilities. For the larger systems it has to do with management and budgetary issues that the 1970s brought about. Essentially states couldn't keep the costs on their books anymore, and laws prevented publicly owned utilities from doing a lot of things to raise money, similar to how public pension funds are only allowed to invest in certain ways (which thankfully loopholes were found for in the 2000s) so they were made into monopolies that are heavily regulated in theory. This allowed them to get tons of money, write regulations to their advantage and still get to dump any problems onto the states when need be. All while making lots of good phony baloney jobs that nobody will ever be held responsible for their actions in.

The mythological argument was the same as phone, cable, internet, etc. that you can't go get service from someone else so they're "natural" monopolies and thus must be protected as such. And at this point in most cases, states simply couldn't own them now, they're way too large for the budgets to handle. Federal regulations have also increasingly withered state regulatory arms so they mostly just produce lots of paperwork rather than regulations of general public interest.

California's a special type of mess because to fix their busted system they created an even more busted system that allowed people to sell hypothetical electricity into the market even though actual generation was controlled and required to come from certain producers but distribution was to theoretically operate based on the "market supply" and they've spent 20 years trying to patch this. PG&E is a special disaster because they sold off most of their generating power but never stopped signing their commitments to supply. That was how Enron sent them into bankruptcy the last time by constantly selling them a bunch of non-existent but hypothetical electricity. I have no idea what the current bankruptcy is about (they say the wildfires), but the last time PG&E was saved by being allowed to exceed price and ignore other regulations for some time so they could pay off their huge debts from being stupid. Hopefully they can do so again to protect the consumers of California from being swarmed by predatory energy companies.

lmao  :lol
20 years to patch, lazy devs

benjipwns

« Reply #45978 on: October 29, 2019, 02:13:03 AM »
I'm no expert certainly but the basic principles of the electric grids are kinda cool, like the internet. The companies all over the world of all types are constantly fucking shit up but the foundational ideas make them pretty stable things that almost never cause explosions that sear off your face. Like Texas has its own managed grid separated from the rest of North America but even it is incredibly stable despite being operated by Texans.

Although I bet if we used higher quality gold plated cables we'd experience a lot more everything in our electricity like the benefits of those $10,000 Ethernet cables. I have no idea why the electric company never responds to my suggestions when I write them in the spot on the back of the bill. I wonder if Governor Newsom has suggested this to PG&E?

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45980 on: October 29, 2019, 04:07:33 AM »
In 1 week
- Al Baghdadi DEAD
- Good boy
- Fed rate cut
- Katie Hill resigned
- Sean Spicer still on Dancing with the Stars
- Nate Silver outed as alt right provocateur
- Impeachment vote

:shaking  :trumps
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45981 on: October 29, 2019, 09:56:31 AM »
Announcing Baghdadi’s death, Trump claimed that the ISIS leader was “whimpering” and likened him to a “dog” in his attempt to escape U.S. forces. Five senior Trump administration officials who watched in real time as the president spoke on Sunday morning each told The Daily Beast that they had no idea where the president got the “whimpering and crying and screaming” detail. Two officials recounted how after they heard that on Sunday, they immediately began messaging each other questions and comments like, “uh where is he getting that?”

The comments confused officials in the Pentagon as well, some of who told The Daily Beast that there was no way Trump could have heard Baghdadi’s voice on the Situation Room live stream Saturday night because it did not have audio. Two senior officials said while President Trump could have spoken to commandos on the ground who carried out the raid but said that has not often been the case in past operations.

:camby

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #45982 on: October 29, 2019, 11:27:04 AM »
Update: We've also recieved reports that the dog didn't single-handledly take down Baghdadi as Trump suggested. More on this as it develops.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #45983 on: October 29, 2019, 01:18:30 PM »
Update #2: The dog is now under investigation for being a Russian asset.
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #45985 on: October 29, 2019, 01:47:34 PM »
Sksksksksksk sis snapped when she brought the tea! Kamala snatched Trump’s wig and I literally can’t even! sksksksksksk

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45986 on: October 29, 2019, 01:49:17 PM »
Kamala trying to tusli trump like she got tuslied by Tusli.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45988 on: October 29, 2019, 02:53:17 PM »
Look he's goofily lovable like bush!

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #45989 on: October 29, 2019, 03:21:42 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45992 on: October 29, 2019, 04:05:50 PM »
That biden drop.

:dead

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45993 on: October 29, 2019, 04:18:26 PM »
Yang and Tulsi > Kamala

8)

Trump nuked the Biden campaign from orbit  :whew
🤴

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #45994 on: October 29, 2019, 04:31:33 PM »
That pollster is always has Buttigieg in double digits in NH, so probably doesn't represent actual movement.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45995 on: October 29, 2019, 04:42:31 PM »
Pete's actually a pretty good candidate

- Not as left as Warren/Sanders
- Not as old as Biden
- Not a long shot crypto fascist like Yang
- Not as unlikable as Kamala / Amy / Hillary
- Not as controversial as Tulsi
- Pretty much scandal free

He's gay yes, but unlike Trump he doesn't gloat about big beautiful generals, boyfriends like Kim Jun Un and handsome and tall members of the Bin Laden family in every other speech.
The only thing Trump has come up with so far is that he can't pronounce his name "Bootedgedge" and he doesn't know who he is.

As for not being well known, there's nothing a couple billion of election campaigning can't fix plus he could pick a famous/well known running mate.
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #45996 on: October 29, 2019, 04:46:35 PM »
the blacks will never vote for buttchug, but he'd probably do great debating trumpy

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

kingv

« Reply #45998 on: October 29, 2019, 04:52:46 PM »
She looks like Margaret thatcher. These republicans really are thirsty as fuck.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45999 on: October 29, 2019, 04:53:52 PM »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #46000 on: October 29, 2019, 04:57:09 PM »
ok I just checked out the maria butina glamor shots and they're pretty good :lol

Никому не доверяй, даже себе.
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 09:58:19 PM by filler »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #46003 on: October 29, 2019, 06:58:51 PM »
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #46004 on: October 29, 2019, 07:02:24 PM »
oh no the bois are at it again

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1189312295169679360

This just proves that Bernie in untouchable, because he did all his sexual deviancy when you had to exchange keys instead of kiks.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #46006 on: October 29, 2019, 07:16:33 PM »
yeah, fuck you FDR!
___

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #46008 on: October 29, 2019, 08:10:48 PM »
ed rollins at the beginning of this clip looks like they just woke up him 15 seconds before airtime. maybe benji is right :omg

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1189324083990814721

kingv

« Reply #46009 on: October 29, 2019, 08:31:28 PM »
oh no the bois are at it again

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1189312295169679360

This just proves that Bernie in untouchable, because he did all his sexual deviancy when you had to exchange keys instead of kiks.

Is Paps in blackface?

He’s like “ayyy, look at me with all the fast twitch muscle fibahs!”

benjipwns

« Reply #46010 on: October 29, 2019, 08:35:27 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #46011 on: October 29, 2019, 08:36:01 PM »
Larry Rasky, a lobbyist who previously worked as a top campaign operative for Biden, is listed as the treasurer of the PAC, according to records filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

“A former Joe Biden aide has filed paperwork to form a super PAC, called Unite the Country, that is set to boost the former vice president with millions of dollars in spending in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary,” Politico reported on Tuesday.

Records filed with the Department of Justice show that Rasky is also a registered foreign agent lobbying on behalf of the government of Azerbaijan. The records, which were filed pursuant to the Foreign Agent Registration Act, show that Rasky was hired by the Azerbaijani government on April 23, 2019. Federal documents signed by Rasky show that he reports directly to Elin Suleymanov, Azerbaijan’s ambassador to the United States.
Rasky changed the name of the PAC from “For The People” to “Unite the Country” on Monday, according to FEC filings. The filings do not state which country Rasky intends to unite on Biden’s behalf.

Politico reported in August that Rasky also explored going into business with Hunter Biden and James Biden, the former vice president’s younger brother. At one point, Rasky planned to provide a million dollars towards the Bidens’ purchase of Paradigm Global Advisors, a hedge fund.

“James and Hunter brought in Larry Rasky, a lobbyist and longtime Biden adviser, who at one point, according to court records, was going to provide $1 million in financing,” Politico reported. “Rasky did not respond to a request for comment.”
:american

benjipwns

« Reply #46012 on: October 29, 2019, 09:38:54 PM »
That NH poll also means Tulsi has one more poll than Beto to qualify for the next debate.

Time for The Relaunch™ I think.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #46013 on: October 29, 2019, 09:45:39 PM »
Is the beto testing phase done? are we ready to launch

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #46014 on: October 29, 2019, 10:00:07 PM »

them beautiful brown titties  :drool :drool

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #46015 on: October 29, 2019, 10:02:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1189254017505005570

When Sanders is retweeting TheOnion, we're in the weirdo timeline.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #46016 on: October 29, 2019, 10:03:09 PM »
 ;)

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #46018 on: October 29, 2019, 10:42:21 PM »
The Obama Summit is at my Alma Mater :-*

benjipwns