Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1412260 times)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #10500 on: March 30, 2019, 10:07:51 AM »
Why are they in jail?

:doge

filler’s meth dealers before he got dishonorably discharged  :doge
Margs

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10501 on: March 30, 2019, 12:40:09 PM »
Tinder is introducing a height verification tool so men can't lie about their height,  but made it seem like it's a benefit to men who no longer have to worry about height whores. :lol
Now for the weight verification tool
que

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #10502 on: March 30, 2019, 03:04:54 PM »
Tinder is introducing a height verification tool so men can't lie about their height,  but made it seem like it's a benefit to men who no longer have to worry about height whores. :lol
Now for the weight verification tool

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Oblivion

« Reply #10503 on: March 31, 2019, 09:45:51 PM »
Good-ish news. I'm going to meet up with some new PAWG for coffee.

I say "good-ish" cause I can't really tell from her profile how stacked she is. But she's got a great ass for sure, at least.

Wish me luck!

Oblivion

« Reply #10504 on: April 01, 2019, 07:32:02 PM »
Well, the date itself went pretty okay, but I don't know if that emotional connection is present, sadly.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #10505 on: April 02, 2019, 06:40:05 AM »
two girls meeting up in jail to shit talk about the same dude could only be a filler story

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10506 on: April 02, 2019, 09:44:54 AM »
Well, the date itself went pretty okay, but I don't know if that emotional connection is present, sadly.

So she had A cups?
:9

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #10507 on: April 02, 2019, 12:22:58 PM »
Is it wrong that when I see a woman say "not looking for hookups" that I assume she uses sex as a bargaining chip?  Because that's what I see.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #10508 on: April 02, 2019, 12:48:19 PM »
Yes. My cynicism runs deep in all aspects of life. It's like a pandora's box where I threw away the lid.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 01:45:58 PM by ToxicAdam »

Oblivion

« Reply #10509 on: April 02, 2019, 04:51:53 PM »

So she had A cups?

:heartbeat

BIONIC

« Reply #10510 on: April 02, 2019, 05:00:06 PM »
My kid is at that age now, y’know?

I told him about the birds and the bees, and he told me about the butcher and my wife.

:rodney
Margs

Raist

« Reply #10511 on: April 02, 2019, 05:03:51 PM »
I hope facial piercings go out of style soon  :-\

Nose rings should be banned.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10512 on: April 02, 2019, 05:25:38 PM »
Is it wrong that when I see a woman say "not looking for hookups" that I assume she uses sex as a bargaining chip?  Because that's what I see.
Yeah I think you awrong. I see it as “don’t be a douche and send dick picks. Try and actually talk to me”.

Though I think it’s pretty stand offish.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10513 on: April 02, 2019, 10:41:34 PM »
It could just be me, though I talked to one of my female friends about this too. But for most of the profiles I've seen it on, it just comes up as really uptight and not very fun. Like I get it, men are really bad at online dating and talking to women in general. So I understand why as a woman you want to try and shut that down. It also impacts the casualness of what I think online dating is supposed to be about. No it should'nt be soley about sex and I'm sure many men aren't on there just for that, but I never used online dating thinking I was going to find a wife or a longtime girlfriend. Espically something like tinder. I was looking on there for something that would ease me into meeting women. If something took off ok, but I just wanted to talk and meet women casually with less pressure. When I see that it's usally followed by women saying how they are looking for a long term thing or just something far more intense then what I think the initial Tinder date should really be. To me it scares me off even though I'm also not just looking for a hook up.

I saw so many profiles from women ages 21-28 lets say talking about how "they've done the party seen", "how they dated the bad boy and just want to look for something thats real". That's nice and all, but it already seems to be applying some unrealistic expectations and pressure on what should be fun. It also makes the girl not seem fun and like they are going to be work. Online dating can already feel a bit forced and not natural. I don't want to meet up with women who are on a quest to find the One. I want to meet women with an open mind towards things.

BikeJesus

« Reply #10514 on: April 02, 2019, 11:32:30 PM »
So apparently my current squeeze has to go back to Korea in a couple months. Fucking shit sucks. Now that I've had such sweet nectar I can't go back to your garden variety hag. Just going to make the best of the time we have, but man I am going to be a goddamn wreck.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #10515 on: April 02, 2019, 11:44:46 PM »
So apparently my current squeeze has to go back to Korea in a couple months. Fucking shit sucks. Now that I've had such sweet nectar I can't go back to your garden variety hag. Just going to make the best of the time we have, but man I am going to be a goddamn wreck.
http://letslearnhangul.com/
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10516 on: April 05, 2019, 03:00:53 AM »
probation girl got out of jail earlier this week, she's not talking to me  ::)

jail girl got put on lockdown for 10 days, not sure why  :snoop

BisMarckie

« Reply #10517 on: April 05, 2019, 12:21:29 PM »
You forgot that filler is a member of the same splinter forum as a certain benjipwns. :ufup
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:35:01 PM by KennyLoggins »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10518 on: April 05, 2019, 01:33:32 PM »
Date: 4/2/2019 3:04:10 AM
baby i got put on lockdown for 10 day ilu call u next wends when imget off
:doge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10519 on: April 05, 2019, 01:44:33 PM »
she emails me. inmates pay for their emails, wouldn't surprise me if the jail allows her to send emails once a day. she's messaged me twice since then, I haven't responded, maybe I should and tell her rioutos is asking how she can contact me while on lockdown  :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10520 on: April 05, 2019, 01:57:30 PM »
I just messaged her and asked, left out the riotus part :hitler

she said she'll call me tonight, but didn't answer about being on lockdown  :thinking

we're(me n rioutus) gonna get to the bottom of this and find out if she's a lying biaaaaatch  >:(
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 06:23:43 PM by filler »

shosta

« Reply #10521 on: April 05, 2019, 07:42:06 PM »
They don't let people in "lockdown" use JPay ::)
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10522 on: April 05, 2019, 07:43:00 PM »
jailatm.com  8)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10523 on: April 05, 2019, 07:46:11 PM »

:neogaf

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10524 on: April 06, 2019, 01:25:12 AM »
I think I may have to break up with this girl.

I really like her. When we are together she’s fun. We are very compatiable, share a similar worldview, and humor. We really like each other. Being together is great. The sex is great. Sex wise she’s all anyone could ask for.

But she doesn’t want to do anything.  I guess I never thought about it, but I like going out. I like going places even if it’s just to get something to eat. I like being out of the house. Yes when she comes over and we play games and drink it’s a great time but that seems all she wants to do. It’s always she’s tired or some headache. It’s annoying and disappointing. A 25 year old should be fancy free. She’s said in the summer she’ll be more up to do things. But I kind of doubt that’s true. She’s a homebody and I’m only that in my alone time.

But I mean the sex is really good and we’re going to try anal soon.  I might as well just keep her around for sex but that seems terrible. It’s a shame because I really like being around her but I want to do things.

Himu

« Reply #10525 on: April 06, 2019, 01:27:19 AM »
Try to push her to open her mind first before breaking up. Some people just need a little push. Talk to her about it rather than hiding your feelings. Express how you're feeling. Communication is key.
IYKYK

shosta

« Reply #10526 on: April 06, 2019, 01:30:11 AM »
Communication.

Asking her if she wants to do anything = "Not really, I want to stay home."
Telling her that going out and doing stuff every once in a while makes you happy = "I don't necessarily want to, but if you want to, I'll make an effort for us."
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10527 on: April 06, 2019, 03:45:37 AM »
The jail allows the girls to send and read emails for 30 mins a day while on lockdown. that's how she sent me the message about being put on lockdown. she only had to do 2 out of the 10 days. said she got caught up in something she wasn't involved with, so they let her out once they reviewed the cameras :trumps

turns out probation girl isn't out, she just got transferred. I should have figured that as she violated her probation  :snoop

jail girl also told me how probation girl was talking some hateful/hurtful shit about me  :dayum it was a lot more than just talking about me saying the same things to them both.
 I know jail girl wasn't lying about that, it was things only probation girl would have known to talk bad on me about. I understand that she's in a bad place and maybe feeling hurt that I was talking to someone else, but she's gonna have to apologize if she wants to stay friends with me. seem like she was trying to make me look bad in front of jail girl and the other girls in there. I've mainly been communicating to jail girl through letters I write. when I sit down with pen and paper I really put my soul into it. the letters are beautiful and jail girl has told me that she shares them with the other girls, so they love me in there. none of them were buying into the garbage probation girl was talking on my name.   :pitbull And here I was telling jail girl to look out for her. so things went from probation girl potentially getting her jaw rocked, to having jail girl look out for her(she hooked her up with some sweat pants and whatnot) because I asked her to. can't say I have any regret about that, looking out for people is who I am.  I see no worth in finding regret about the times I've helped someone I care about.  :-[

I figure probation girl will be out in about a month, hopefully we can still be friends. if she apologizes and wants to still be friends anyway  :nintendo

jail girl earned some major points with me. I didn't lie or conceal anything. I let her know what's been going on and my view on everything. she doesn't like me talking to anyone else, but she wasn't about to make me out to be something I'm not over it. I could tell she was upset about how probation girl was talking about me too, I could hear it in her voice. I find that sweet  :uguu

probably won't give anymore updates. never would have posted anything about them if they didn't end up in jail together  :lol

BIONIC

« Reply #10528 on: April 06, 2019, 12:32:06 PM »
Maybe you should stick with messageboard dating   :-[
Margs

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #10529 on: April 06, 2019, 10:14:00 PM »
RAHX, if everything is great except your hobbies, keep in mind that hobbies and interests don't have to overlap at all for a successful relationships.

It's personal beliefs and deeply held values that matter. You can pursue your own hobbies and interests just fine without having to do all the stuff all the time, together.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10530 on: April 07, 2019, 02:24:51 AM »
jailatm.com  8)
can't send an email to amirox :( i'd pay to make fun of him without question

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10531 on: April 07, 2019, 02:26:17 AM »
write him a letter  :lol

BIONIC

« Reply #10532 on: April 07, 2019, 03:27:11 AM »
That would be pretty hard since no one seems to know his real name  :thinking
Margs

Raist

« Reply #10533 on: April 07, 2019, 03:34:50 AM »
Who could have seen that plot twist coming in the Rahx arc. I for one am shocked.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10534 on: April 07, 2019, 04:09:06 AM »
Who could have seen that plot twist coming in the Rahx arc. I for one am shocked.
No one? Most people would assume I'd have screwed it up somehow. Which hasn't happen at all. It's going very well.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 04:14:06 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10535 on: April 07, 2019, 04:30:43 AM »
RAHX, if everything is great except your hobbies, keep in mind that hobbies and interests don't have to overlap at all for a successful relationships.

It's personal beliefs and deeply held values that matter. You can pursue your own hobbies and interests just fine without having to do all the stuff all the time, together.
To be honest I'm not sure what my issue is. I guess as dumb a complaint as this sounds, I'm worried that the relationship is all about sex. She says it is'nt. It dosen't feel like that all the time. But it's mostly all we do. I've never been in a relationship, but I'm also a pretty outgoing person(surprise)and my gf for her own reasons dosen't seem to be. To be honest I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm not looking to parade her or anything and I do value my own space like she does. But I want to do things together and it seems she really meant it when she was a homebody. I mean she is'nt voicing any complaints.

Raist

« Reply #10536 on: April 07, 2019, 06:58:44 AM »
Dude not that long ago you were swinging between being pissed off at her (to the point of calling her a bitch) to being so much in love or something.

It was all amazing and suddenly you're at the "maybe I should break up" stage because of little things you haven't even discussed properly with her before doing your "woe is me" here. It's like you're going through a years-long relationship in a mere couple of months, without putting in any of the work, thinking, talking and compromises that a relationship would normally entail.

Raist

« Reply #10537 on: April 07, 2019, 11:55:29 AM »
Ex-colleague of mine met his GF on Tinder. They've been together for 6 years :yeshrug

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10538 on: April 07, 2019, 12:15:33 PM »
Dude not that long ago you were swinging between being pissed off at her (to the point of calling her a bitch) to being so much in love or something.

It was all amazing and suddenly you're at the "maybe I should break up" stage because of little things you haven't even discussed properly with her before doing your "woe is me" here. It's like you're going through a years-long relationship in a mere couple of months, without putting in any of the work, thinking, talking and compromises that a relationship would normally entail.
I don’t know why your riding my ass but your coming off pretty annoying. You don’t like me, I don’t give a shit about you. Use the ignore button.

I’ll admit it seems to be moving fast. Just like at every point here I’ve admitted I’m an idiot and don’t know what I’m doing. That’s not being woe is me by being open about not knowing shit unless you want to be a douche about it. And I’ve put in the work, thinking(obviously you fuck that’s why I’m posting here), talking(nowhere did I say I didn’t bring these up, but please assume things). And nowhere have I mentoned any compromises I have or haven’t made but I guess you know it all.

And it is amazing. I’m at no stage beyond “hey let me see what the bore thinks about this”. Which I never left.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 12:25:22 PM by Rahxephon91 »

shosta

« Reply #10539 on: April 07, 2019, 03:27:16 PM »
all relationships are 90% sex and 10% emotional support
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10540 on: April 07, 2019, 06:21:26 PM »
I say its time to introduce some yeyo to this scenario
:9

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #10541 on: April 07, 2019, 06:24:40 PM »
If she's a homebody why not try some activities around the house that the 2 of you can participate in... cooking, gardening, etc?
^_^

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10542 on: April 07, 2019, 06:27:35 PM »
pound that tight ass so hard she can't sit down, problem solved ;)

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10543 on: April 07, 2019, 07:53:17 PM »
all relationships are 90% sex and 10% emotional support

... for you
:comeon

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10544 on: April 07, 2019, 08:18:57 PM »
let her fuck your tight ass so hard you can't walk, problem solved  :o

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10545 on: April 08, 2019, 08:17:06 PM »
Well I talked to her about this. I won’t go into details, but it’s just a continuing thing we’re going to have to work on and make compromises on. I also guess Chrono is right. We don’t have to do everything together, which I certainly don’t want to. I value my space and I don’t want a very clingy relationship. So it’s ok.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #10546 on: April 09, 2019, 03:14:43 PM »
Nice. Keep up the open communcation

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #10547 on: April 12, 2019, 05:26:03 PM »
What's his RE name?
^_^

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10548 on: April 12, 2019, 07:35:10 PM »
Based on my adventures on Craigslist personals I believe that’s 100% true.

And it’s probably happen before. Someone probably was up for it before but had a kids issue. The dude probably offered to watch the kid and bam found out he liked it.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #10549 on: April 12, 2019, 08:38:34 PM »
Yoooo that’s mad weird

Himu

« Reply #10550 on: April 12, 2019, 09:35:34 PM »
Does he wear nylons
IYKYK

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

shosta

« Reply #10552 on: April 15, 2019, 03:12:17 AM »
Are you scratching your chin because you might want to diddle with guys?
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10553 on: April 15, 2019, 04:58:06 AM »
Tried anal. That was something.

BIONIC

« Reply #10554 on: April 15, 2019, 05:06:26 AM »
Hope your butt isn’t too sore :rash
Margs

BisMarckie

« Reply #10555 on: April 15, 2019, 05:08:37 AM »
Rahx got pegged. :tocry

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10556 on: April 15, 2019, 06:33:03 AM »
Are you scratching your chin because you might want to diddle with guys?
If I was like... 40% more gay I’d be like “sure”.  :doge

Raist

« Reply #10557 on: April 15, 2019, 01:21:10 PM »
Who gives a fuck if you get weird looks.

Like oh noes, an adult is planning to have sex.

You can probably get some for free at some sort of sexual health clinic, alternatively.

BisMarckie

« Reply #10558 on: April 15, 2019, 01:22:47 PM »
Ask the cashier at the drug store if they have extra large ones for your magnum dong. :success

What do you mean by expensive? A pack of 10 is like 5 bucks.  :doge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10559 on: April 15, 2019, 01:25:43 PM »
let her fuck your tight ass so hard you can't walk, problem solved  :o
Tried anal. That was something.
:rodney